20

We arrive at the school and greet Miss Harrison. "Hello Nevaeh" she says coldly, I don't answer "you've missed supper but never mind, I'll show you to your room" she says and leads me to my room "here" she says when we go up a flight of stairs "thanks" I mutter and go inside and close the door "Well, home sweet home" I sigh.

2 days later

The past 3 days have been hell my sister is ignoring me completely, I want to go home. I hear a knock on my door and two men come inside with a box, "what is that?" I ask "I have no clue, it's from Mycroft Holmes, whatever it is it's heavy" a man says and they both leave the room shutting the door behind them, I kick the box and I hear a muffled ow, I knew who it was instantly. I opened the lid "Tewkesbury!" I yell and hug him after he stands up "Thank you" I say and kiss his lips passionately.  "Get in and I'll get you out of this hellhole" he says, I do as he says and got inside the basket, he started pushing it around i didnt know where he was pushing me because I can't see.

"Who are you?" I hear miss Harrison ask, crap we've been caught "I'm delivering this package to the headmistress, do you know where she might be?" He asks "I am the headmistress" she says proudly "Oh well this is for you then, from Mycroft Holmes I was told not to open it" he explains "girls drag this into my office" miss Harrison says to some girls and they start dragging me to her office, once they leave I quickly get out and put a drawing of Mycroft and Miss Harrison and hide behind the door.
When she comes in the office I quietly tiptoe out of the room and exit the building where I see Tewkesbury waiting for me, we run to her car thing and get on and start driving away crashing onto bushes.

We come to a stop when I see a sign that points to the mansion where Tewkesbury lives well used to live. "No, Nevaeh whatever you're thinking don't" Tewkesbury says and I start explaining my theory of his family wanting him dead "sometimes you need to dangle your feet in the water to attract the bloody sharks!" I yell at him

(I don't remember what the line is so that's the closest thing I can remember)

And I started driving towards the mansion "why do we want to attract the bloody sharks?!" He asks yelling "good point" I say quietly.

When we arrive, we get out and walk towards the entrance "I was never taught to practice my embroidery, I was taught to fight, listen and watch and that's what I'm going to do" I say, it goes silent for a minute "you don't know how to embroider?" Tewkesbury asks, I roll my eyes. I love him but sometimes he can be an idiot, we walk inside the mansion and for some reason the door was unlocked but we go inside anyway I see the bowler hat man and he starts shooting at us "RUN!" I yell and we run to the other room and hide behind a table.

"Duck!" I yell as the man shoots and just misses our heads, we run back into the other room and hide behind some armour stands. Breathing heavily I grab Tewkesbury's hand I hold it tight "stay here" I whisper and roll to the other side of the room. As the man turns around and tries to shoot at Tewkesbury but misses I run and jump on his back, he backs up into the wall and I fall on the floor. He comes over to me and hits me on the head with his gun, I start going in and out of consciousness but I see Tewkesbury getting choked by the man 'Nevaeh don't be scared' I hear my mother's voice say.

I smile and crawl to the man, grab his ankle and do the corkscrew but this time it worked. He hit his head on a statue and I grabbed him "Who do you work for?" I yell "England" he says and he passes out and dies. I hear tapping so I turn around and see Tewkesbury's grandma grabbing the mans gun "they never understood, I'm so sorry my darling but the future of the country is at stake" she says and shoots Tewkesbury "NO!" I yell and run to his grandma, she tries to shoot me but the gun is empty. I sadly smile and grab the gun off her, I turn around and run to Tewkesbury crying.