19

I'm skipping the part where their conversation gets interrupted because this is taking way too long it's been 3 weeks since I started this book, I'm writing all of the chapters and then posting it because school will start again in 2 weeks and I don't have the time to update the book.

I smack the man over the head with the kettle and Tewkesbury and I run, we get back in my room and slam the door, we move the chest in front of the door and hold it there while the an s trying to get in "see the window there? It leads onto a roof, I need you to climb out and take off into nowhere" I say to to Tewkesbury "And leave you?" He asks "I need to hold this door" I yell "but you need to get away too" he says "if he catches you your life will be in danger, if he catches me it's simply w life i don't want, now go!" I yell "I don't want to leave you Nevaeh" he says sadly "go!" I yell he nods and kisses me passionately and goes out the window.

"No! I yell as the man finally gets in the door "He's worth more, but you give me greater pleasure" he says.

Time skip

I'm currently sitting in a carriage with Mycroft "You must really hate me" I say sadly, Mycroft ignores my statement "I will live wherever I please, in London and I will deny that I'm your sister to anyone who asks and I will do it with pleasure" I spit angrily "You are my ward!!" I start to cry "You are my ward wether you like it or not and you will go to this school and become a lady instead of the disappointment that you already are!" Mycroft yells, I sob loudly and cover my mouth with my hand "hand it over, it's mine anyway" he demands, I reach into my corset and handed him the money that mother had left for me.