8

I sit down in a carriage and think about my sister, I left her behind because I knew she wouldn't go with me she wants to go to the boarding school. My thoughts get interrupted by a thud, I look around thinking I must have been hearing things until I hear a sneeze, my gaze sets on a huge bag above the seat. Then a knife goes through the bag and starts cutting it open, I back up into the corner of the seat terrified and then a hand pops through the hole the knife had made. The hand undoes the buckles on one side and a boys head pops out, I stare in confusion as he tries to undo the other buckles and the bag falls off the shelf with him in it.

Still inside the bag he realises I'm there "hello he says "please get out of this carriage" I say clearly scared of this random bag boy "I can't" he replys "I'm in hiding" once he finally gets out of the bag I take a better look at him he has long brownish hair and he's in a suit, not gonna lie he's pretty attractive  "bit of a to-do, bribed a porter to put me in this and get me onboard" "very daring" he explains, I sit there looking at him confused as he sits down "get out of this carriage right now" I order.

He looks me up and down "you're a.....a strange looking gentleman" he says while looking at my face "you think you look normal?" I reply, personally I think he's attractive I just used it as a come back I guess "you're not a boy at all" he states "I might be a boy" I lie "who are you?" He asks "what are you?" I reply "I'm Vicount Tewkesbury" he introduces while holding his hand out for me to shake "the Marquess of Basilwether" he continues "you're a nincompoop" I say "I'll have you know, I have just undertaken a particularly daring escape--" I cut him off "you have not escaped, there is a man in a brown bowler hat currently on this train searching for you, and once he finds you, he will think I helped hide you and I will be endangered by this, therefore I ask you to get out of this carriage" I rant, it's silent for a minute "you remind me of my uncle, I've left him at the station, he's bossy too, get them all: my mother, my grandmother but I'm fine, I'm free" he says breaking the silence "good" I respond "get out of the carriage then"