5

I ran downstairs crying "No! Please don't do this to me" I plead to my brothers "let me remain happy, I am happy here" I say "you are a young woman now, Nevaeh you need an education" Mycroft explains without a care in the world "test me on anything you think I need to know in order to be sufficient in this world" I say "if she taught you so well, you wouldn't be standing in your undergarments in front of me" Mycroft says, I look down at my undergarments until Mycroft says "you have no hope of making a husband in your current state" "I don't want a husband!" I spat "and that is another thing you need to have educated out of you" Mycroft says to me, I look over at Sherlock waiting for him to say something but he won't look at me and he doesn't say anything.

"Sherlock" I whisper "don't let him do this to me" I continue to whisper even though Mycroft can hear me "you are his ward" Sherlock replys "make me yours" I say with hope "guide me, teach me, for him I am a nuisance, for you--" I get cut off by Sherlock "Nevaeh" he says firmly, he looks over to me "I'm sorry" he whispers "it's out of my hands" he continues "just like his cruelty to our mother was out of your hands" I spat even though I was heartbroken "she is not dangerous, she is remarkable and always has been" I say while standing up, anger clearly in my voice "and if you still can't see that, then shame on you both!" I yell while starting to walk out of the room until Mycroft says "so remarkable that she left you in my care" I hear footsteps and Miss Harrison walks into the room.

"Well we have had a lovely little chat, haven't we" she says "i can tell we are going to be firm friends" she says as she pulls me into her side "oh Miss Harrison I'm so grateful for your kindness " Mycroft says while smiling "yes so kind that she slapped me in the face" I say while glaring at her as I'm walking out of the room. I heard Mycroft say that he's bringing me to the school tomorrow.

Currently I'm sitting in a tree drawing a picture of Mycroft with a huge head "I also enjoy a sketch" I hear Sherlock say while sitting down and leaving against the tree "helps me think, process my thoughts" he continues "helps me do the same" I reply while ripping the drawing out of my book and then I drop it, it starts falling down slowly but it's out of my reach unless I want to fall out of the tree. Sherlock sitting there with his cigar grabs it as it falls next to him, he laughs as he looks at it "a caricature, perhaps best if Mycroft doesn't see it" he says "do you intend to stay up there?" He asks "I was hoping for some privacy" I replied "you know, last I remember, you were quite a timid little thing" he says "you had a pine cone wrapped in wool, dragged it with you wherever you went, calling it Dash" he explains.

"Someone told you that Queen Victoria had a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Dash, and you decided you wanted the same" he continues while I'm climbing down the tree "we could never persuade you to put any trousers on" he says, I gasp in embarrassment "your bottom was always bare" he laughs "I think that's all the memories I have" he says sadly "thankyou, if you could now forget them all".

"A pine cone, called Dash?" I asked in disbelief "that sounds ridiculous" I say "father used to chase you all around the place, shouting, 'get that damn dig out of my house!'" We both laugh.