His Amaryllis ✅

Per black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... Més

preview: His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch1. His Amaryllis

2.4K 80 9
Per black-diamonds

A man walked to the front door. He knocked and waited for someone to open the door. When Dila's mother opened. She questioned him, he gave her a photo. "We need to talk." The man said seriously. Dila's mother started to cry. "Please, it's important." He said she let him in.

"Who are you?" Vanessa asked him, "I am the brother..." she nodded. She guided him toward the living room where her husband was sitting watching T.V.

"Jeremy.." Vanessa called Dila's father. She took his attention away from the T.V as he turned it off. "This is Dila brother... the Dila.," she whispered the last part. Jeremy's face drained out of colors. He stared afraid. "I see you have taken good care of my her... but it's time for her to know the truth... my father is dead.. he is no longer a threat," he said. "You can't touch my daughter!" Jeremy warned him afraid. "No, I am not here to hurt her. I am here to fulfill my sister's wish, after 20 years. My sister deserves to rest in peace." The man said.

"I am Dominic Vince... I have been searching for Dila for the past two years. I only know her name... it was hard but I managed to do it. My sister begged me before she died twenty years ago to protect her daughter from her father and to give her the heirs... her mother heirs." Dominic explained to them. "I am not trying to hurt your daughter or take her away... but I am trying to fulfill my sister's last wish," Dominic assured them, Dila's parents were having a second thought in their minds.

"Mom, dad.." Dila came downstairs looking at her best friend's father "you are?" She looked at him with cold eyes, the second Dominic saw her again with no makeup but puffy eyes, his eyes watered... she looks exactly like her mother he thought.

Dila pov:

I saw him sitting on the couch talking to my parents. Ashton's teacher is here, I think he is on his side, not mine... I could kick him out right now.. but the look my mother has was conneedneneneedded to take care of this. "Mom, dad.." I said walking toward them. I looked at Dominic and gave him the coldest look I had. "You are?" I asked him even though I know who he is, when his eyes watered I knew something was wrong, he couldn't be here for Ashton. "Hello, Dila Clive. I am Dominic Vince." He looked at my parents then kept his attention at me. "Are you familiar with Josh Vince?" He asked and I nodded annoyed, he is my best friend of course I know his father, they have a series of hotels worth billions... did Josh tell him to help me? That was a question my mind asked. "Yeah, I know your son, he is my best friend... may I ask what are you doing here?" I said as politely as possible. I just gave this man a bad appearance, cold look. Not everything about Ashton! My mind scolded me.

"Dila, could you please bring coffee." My mother asked me, I nodded and went to the kitchen. I heard them whisper. There is something behind this. I walked to the kitchen door slowly and eavesdropped. It's not a good thing but, if they are talking about Ashton I want to know. It's my problem!

"She is going through a hard time, please we don't want to make it harder for her." My dad said. "She is getting divorced from a well-known businessman Ashton Hawk. I know." Dominic said.

I know a lot of people knew this, not a shocker.

"But, I need to tell her. I might even help her by telling her. And I want to be with her. it's my sister's wish, to protect her.. she is still a young woman. I won't take her away..." he added.

Why would he take me away? That was a question to ask. And his sister's last wish is to protect me! Who the heck is she?! I wondered.

"We would break her heart, she is our daughter... you need to understand you have no rights. She is over eighteen so you can't!" My mom said on the average of crying. Her voice was broken. Wait I am over eighteen? What is he going to do?!

I am so damn curious about what the heck is going on?!

"I want to know!" I walked toward them. "What are you hiding? And who is your sister? Why would he take me away from you!" I demanded looking at them. My mother looked at me and cried, she had a broken look. Dad had the same look too. They had no choice but to tell me...

"When Jeremy and I came back from our honeymoon, on the way... there was an accident. Two cars crashed. We went for help and found a lady in the driving seat. She was bleeding so badly, her child was sitting on a baby chair. The baby was only four months at the time. The lady told me to rescue the baby, and I did." Mom told me, it was the first time I hear this story from her. "She begged us to save the baby, that she will come back for her baby." Dad said, "but she couldn't come back, she was locked in her room for two years before one of the house guards killed her after she tried to escape." Dominic continued the story, I was so confused. My head was spinning. "That baby is me?" I asked them, the air wasn't going into my lungs, I tried to breathe... it didn't work.

"We didn't want to tell you, because we raised you as... you are our daughter," Dad said having tears in his eyes. "You are our daughter and you will always be.." my mother said as a tear slide down her face. "No, mom.. tell me you are kidding... please... COME ON! IT'S A JOKE!" I shouted then felt hands circling me. It was my mother, I collapsed to the floor with her. I cried in her chest as she patted my back. "You are my daughter, don't ever doubt that," Mom repeated in my ear.

I didn't know why I was crying, is it because of me being adopted, or because I getting divorced, or because Ashton broke my heart and disappeared, or because he accused me of marrying him for money. I couldn't tell, I was going insane. Everything coming together like a tornado.

I cried my heart out until I was left without tears. Dad and mom were hugging me when I stopped crying. Dad looked at me, "you will always be my little girl." He said looking at me sadly, "don't leave us, I beg you." My mom said as she wiped my tears. "You still love me?" I asked and they both nodded at me. "We will always love you, you are our sweet little girl," Dad said looking at me, and I felt it was true.

"I am going to freshen up," I told them as I went upstairs, I saw my brother sitting on the stairs as he cried silently. "You are my sister, you won't leave me right?" He asked me, my eyes watered again, "of course I won't leave you... you are my baby brother idiot." I hugged him tightly as he sobbed in my shirt. "Don't you dare leave me or I will play zombie without you!" He threatened me and I found myself laughing. "I wouldn't do that... and don't you dare do that!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Pinky promise" he raised an eyebrow. I promised him.

After I washed my face, I went back to the living room to see Dominic, "I want to know everything." I started looking at him. He nodded, "of course." He patted the seat beside him. "Your mother.. my sister, her name was Dila too." He smiled sadly, "she.. looks a lot like you... same eyes..." he sighed. "She was in love with my father relevant. He was an only child and because of the war between us, your mother tried to escape to go to your father.. your grandfather found out, that she was pregnant. He was mad, he told her to have surgery to get rid of you... so she seeks for my help, I hid her away from dad and her lover. Dad thought that he took her, so he reported to the police and said that he killed her. Your father didn't take it well, he had a heart attack and they didn't save him... he was in jail and they didn't do anything." He shook his head no as he regretted it.

"When you were born, your grandfather found Dila... your mother in the hospital, he tried to kill you. He failed, he sent someone to do the job but your mother escaped from the hospital, she was driving so fast that she crashed. That day you were gone..." he looked at my parents. "I told you, we saw the car and went to help but the woman said to save her daughter. She told me two names. Dila Amaryllis, that's why we named you that. She was saying Amaryllis over and over before passing out. So we called you Dila Amaryllis, so she can find you." Dad explained. "We heard about the tragedy of Dila Vince... so we couldn't give you back. We made it look like you were born on the 16th of march, you were four months past that..." dad added.

"You were born on the fourth of December," Dominic said smiling. "Your mother was so happy... she kissed your feet every time she would dress you. She didn't let you out of her embrace. You would pull her hair when she fed you. You were so cute and soft that she was scared to hurt you." He laughed remembering. "Can I have a picture of her?" I asked him and he nodded, he took out a wallet and gave me a mini photo. I looked at her, she was so pretty. She was holding a baby. Me.

"She is so pretty," I said and stared at the photo. "Can I keep it?" I asked him, he hesitated before agreeing. I thanked him and looked at my mother. It's weird, my mother...

"I am here to fulfill your mother will, she wanted me to give you her legacy." He said shocking me. "What?" I was confused. "You are her only child." He pointed out. "I don't know.." I looked at my parents, they were watching me. "Mom.. dad.. what do you think?" I asked them. "It's your decision honey." Mom said.

"Dila, it's yours whether you like it or not. But your mother wanted you to have it, she loved you so much... you have to take it." Dominic said convincing me. "I have court tomorrow, I really can't take any money. And I want to focus. I have exams coming.." I sighed tiredly. "I will take care of the court. I have lawyers.. and for the payment... divorce, and stuff, I want to know everything." Dominic said and my mother handles it. She told him everything that happened now that they knew the truth.

"First of all, I am your Uncle. I will pay him back his money and kick him away from you." Dominic said angrily. "Do you know why he left?" He asked me, I shook my head no. "Alright.. did he contact you in person?" I shook my head no again. "You don't have to go to court. Focus on your exam, I will deal with it myself." Dominic assured me.

He was mad, very mad. "But, I don't want you to pay him. I don't want any money." I said,

"Then you will accept your mother's legacy." He said nodding. "Then you could pay yourself." He added. "It's a lot of money. almost one million.." I whispered and shook my head no, "I can't" he cut me off before I disagree.

"You will agree... your mother legacy worth billions.. and her company which I am running worth more.. so, you gotta accept it." He said as it was the end of the discussion. He then typed on his phone. "Give me your account address." He ordered. I told him and he typed fast. "Alright, I sent you some. you take care of that A****. Uhm, sorry... and I will take care of the divorce." He said.

"We are family, I have your back... you are my little niece." He added patting my hand. I nodded "I would like to go to court first, I want to see Ashton." I told him and he nodded understanding. "Alright, here is my number. I will be there with my lawyer, I need your confirmation." He said thinking. "I will send my lawyer tonight so you can sign." He informed me.

After that, he asked me about school and all other stuff, and why did I marry Ashton, how did I knew him. I told him the whole story.

When he went to his work, his lawyer came later at night and I sign a contract. When he asked about the court time, I told him it was 10:30 in the morning. I wasn't sure yet.

In the morning I went to the courthouse early, an hour before scheduled. Yet I wasn't so early... the court started at 9:45 I didn't know why... but when they called my name, I went inside and they didn't allow my parents to come in as they said it's a private case. I told them to call Dominic.
a man was videotaping, why? Is it a part of the case, I didn't know.

When the judge walked in, I stood up. She asked for our lawyers and his lawyer said that he will present both of us, I didn't question... I was way mad.. he didn't show up, he opened this case and didn't dare to show up, he didn't dare to face me. His lawyer started by saying our names and that we wanted to get divorced.

When he explained the reasons, to be honest, I wasn't expecting that. "Your honor, Dila Clive married Ashton Hawk for his money, she took before marriage five hundred thousand dollars, then she took the money after they got married. She is trying to seek his money. I am here to stop her." He said. "He bought her to be accurate."

What!! The hell!

That wasn't true! At first yes I married him for money but it wasn't for me, I wanted to save my brother I was desperate. But, he also saved his company by marrying me! That's not fair.

"Your honor, after the marriage there was a lot of arguments between them, she would hurt herself to get money and attention. She left her husband in the middle of the night and went to a bar to get laid. She doesn't care about anything but money." The lawyer was talking not alone, he was using a paper Ashton told him all this, it's a lie.

I agreed on getting divorced and I didn't ask for anything, but why is he doing this? I don't understand.

"She gets into a fight with a girl that worked in Hawk's company, just to get attention and money.." no this is a lie.. "she get herself beaten, we have the girl to witness this." He informed the judge who said that's not needed.

"Your honor, they argue a lot, and the arguments she broke all the glasses in the house and hurt herself to blame him."

What! This is a lie, I kept screaming inside me. "Your honor, these are lies!" I shouted standing up. "Silence!" The judge yelled silencing me. I sit down and put my head in my hands, no this is a joke, I should wake up... I need to wake up.. this is a bad dream. Yet it wasn't, my eyes watered as I continued to listen to his lies. How dare he do this. How dare he lies! I agreed on getting nothing, why is he doing this... my brain is going insane from thinking... why! Where did he disappear

"He signed her into college and paid for everything... Now we ask her to give back everything he gave her." The lawyer finished.

I stared at him, as a tear slide down my face... I knew he only cares about his F.. money... I know he never loved me. I never asked him to give me money or signed me into college.

"MRS. HAWK.." the judge called me, I snapped away from my thoughts. "Yes, your honor.," I said wiping my tears and standing up. "Did you or did you not leave your husband and went to a bar?" She asked. "Yes, but-" she cut me off.

"Did you or did you not got into a fight with a girl in the same company?" She asked again. "Yes, but it wasn't my fault! She hit me!" I shouted.

"Did you or did you not break glasses in the house will fighting with your husband?" She questioned. "I did not! He is the one who broke glasses and cut my shoulder!" I snapped angrily. "You can sit down Mrs. Hawk." She ordered me and I did. I felt lonely, it was an awful feeling. I didn't have my parent's support e. I only had his lawyer charging me with millions.

Suddenly, the court door opened, and in walked Dominic with his lawyer. His lawyer walked to the judge's table and gave her a paper. She read it and nodded, he then whispered to her something and she nodded again. "Fifteen minutes rest." She said and walked out. I hugged Dominic as I cried, "what happened?" He asked me.

"They lied about everything! He wants me to pay him a very big amount of money.. he is lying about.." I sobbed again, and he patted my back. After I calmed down. I told him about the cameraman and his lawyer was angry, if this was a private case there shouldn't be a camera. He said that and went to this guy, he asked for the tape which he refused to give.

"I know you are a reporter, if this tape is not handed right now I will sue you and the company you are working with." Dominic's lawyer said firmly. "Step away from the guy, we have the judge permission." Ashton's lawyer ordered my lawyer.

"Did you take my client's permission?" He asked and Ashton's lawyer didn't answer. I saw the smirk growing on my lawyer's face. "If this tape got published then I will sue you first. I think you heard of me.. Russet." My lawyer said looking at Dominic as they exchange a look. Dominic nodded. "Tell Ashton there is a war coming for hurting Amary," Dominic said calling me by my middle name and guided me out where my parents were "Dila, go home I got this.." he said assuring me. I wanted to stay but he said it was for the best not to be here.

His chauffeur drove us home, the whole way I was crying on my mother's shoulder. It was the last time I would cry because of him. I promised myself that.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

first of all, sorry for being late. U am super busy with college and I need to edit before publishing to make sure there is no big mistakes but I know there is so I am so sorry for my mistakes.

Hope you enjoyed reading this part... next part will be soon, hope so..

HijabiAlien huge thanks to you, you give me motive to continue 💜

If you got an idea for the story share it with me, I would love that.

Till next part~

~J

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.2K 175 24
[complete] Hey guysss!! After a long hiatus I'm here with this super fresh story.Are you all excited for this one?? Just... Just jump into the book a...
4.5K 732 46
In this poignant tale of love and loss, Cole has been pursuing Naila's affection since their teenage years. When Naila undergoes a tragic event, she...
19.4K 1.1K 14
Surely it was cupid's mistake... or atleast they thought so- Ehan Ranawat & Nivedita Bhattacharya, the once_upon_a_time college sweethearts now turne...
5.1M 117K 55
New release! (( This book is a sneak peek at what is now available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle Unlimited! There are 5 chapters available for you to...