Badly Broken

Oleh XrainXstormX

We all know the cliché story of the bad boy falling for the nerdy girl, but what about a bad boy falling for... Lebih Banyak

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31
Q&A
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 32

20.3K 882 969
Oleh XrainXstormX

A/N - I can't believe that this story has 68K reads! I remember picking this story back up during the summer because I hit 300 reads and started getting a couple comments asking me to continue it so I got super excited. I would have never imagined I'd be able to get this far.

I really want to thank everyone for such supportive comments after the last chapter, I was crying while reading them at 1 am. Writing this book has been a journey, I don't have anyone to support me doing this so seeing all of these encouraging comments really means so much to me, I can't even express it.

So I'll take all of your advice, I'll ignore the haters and focus on the people who are enjoying this story just as much as I am! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

"What's up with all that security?" I huffed as I slumped onto the couch in our fight room.

Upon entering through the Fighter's Only door, we walked through a high-tech metal detector and were also told to stand with our arms and legs spread while they roamed our bodies with manual scanners. The number of guards all around Mad Dog had more than doubled than the amount from just several weeks ago.

"Are you actually surprised? Someone did get stabbed after all. Do you know how upset the fans were? There were kids in the crowd who saw it," Lucas shook his head, pitying the traumatized audience.

"But still...."

"I honestly thought there would be more. I heard that they were going to install stuff to scan bags too," Lucas told me.

"That would be understandable, right now they're just sifting through people's stuff, it wouldn't be hard to conceal a knife."

"Exactly, all this security feels so pointless," Lucas was sitting on the table on the right side of the room.

There was a slight knock on the door before Dan opened it, "Are you two ready for your fight?"

"Yep," I said as I hopped off the couch, full of energy.

"You're wearing a long-sleeve shirt?" Dan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes?" I questioned, "I always wear long-sleeves when I fight..." I trailed off, very confused, glancing down at the skin-tight black fabric covering my torso.

"Oh, did ya two not see the email the Mad Dog team sent out this morning?" He looked between me and Lucas.

"No, what email?" Lucas asked, still sitting on the table.

"It was a last-minute decision since we weren't able to install all the security measures we had planned, but all fighters have to refrain from wearing shirts, although women can wear sports bras..." Dan continued speaking but the noise coming out of his mouth was being drowned out by a dull ringing in my ears.

My head became foggy and my vision blurred, Dan's voice like a small echo in the background, "The head of security was worried that someone might still be able to sneak a knife in and conceal it. It's a new rule that will be revised once we have more preventative measures in place," the guard confessed.

No shirt?

No shirt...

I can't wear a shirt...

But that means everyone will see!

My body clammed up at the thought.

I don't want people to see my scars! If people see them they'll ask questions, everyone will want to know how I got them. I don't want people to know, I don't want people to see me as weak and pitiful!

I felt my body begin to shake, my breathing became labored.

I wasn't ready to reveal my secrets to the world.

It will be just like it was in elementary school when everyone stared at me with disgust for being so skinny and dirty, or in middle school when everyone looked at me with pity for being unable to walk!

I don't want that again, I hid my body for a reason! I don't want anyone to see how disgusting it is.... How truly revolting the countless marks littering my skin are... But now everyone is going to see. Everyone is going to know...

My mind was a swirling mess of panic, I was losing myself in dread because I had no option but to show my scars and carry on with the fight.

The ringing continued, all the sounds around me completely muffled. My eyes were open but it's like I couldn't see. I was frozen in place, but then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my daze.

I looked up to see Lucas' green eyes, worry present in his bright orbs. I knew mine held nothing but fear and panic.

"Hey, take a deep breath," Lucas spoke in a soothing voice.

I opened my mouth and tried to breathe in, but it still wasn't quite right. It was haggard and came out as uncomfortable wheezes, as if I was choking on air. The world was spinning as I tried to focus on Lucas' face, but it wasn't working.

I knew I was hyperventilating and Dan was probably extremely confused by seeing me in such a vulnerable state. Lucas placed his hands on my face, cupping my cheeks, "Kai, look at me."

My unfocused eyes bounced around his face.

"Take a deep breath, just breathe," Lucas thumb softly brushed my skin just under my eye. "Hmm? Just focus on me and breathe."

My eyes stopped darting around the room, frantically trying to concentrate on something, and zoned in on his eyes. I felt my breath even ever so slightly.

Lucas noticed that I was no longer shaking as badly, "Lucas," I whispered. "E-Everyone is going to see..." My voice was weak, the whimper too quiet for Dan to hear.

"Shh, it's okay," Lucas hummed as he brushed his hand through my pitch-black hair speaking quiet enough that only I could hear him. "Things are different now. Don't think about what people are going to say or think, it doesn't matter anymore. You have me and your friends, and we know the truth. Your scars don't define you. We know how strong you are, and that's all that matters, right?"

I slowly nodded my head, "Right."

"So why don't we get out there and kick some Russian ass?" Lucas teased.

I gulped, "Yeah, let's do that."

Lucas removed his hands from my cheek and hair, stepping back and sliding his own shirt off.

Dan stood in the doorway awkwardly, clearly confused by my little breakdown.

I sighed as I grabbed the hem of my shirt, my hands trembling as I slid the black fabric up and over my head.

I heard a gasp coming from the security guard, "Kai, you-"

I cut him off by holding my hand up, "I know."

His eyes wracked down my torso and arms with wide eyes, taking in the dark scars that covered a majority of my skin. I've known Dan for nearly four years, but this was the first time I had seen such an expression on his face.

Disgust? No, definitely not.

Surprise? Shock? Yes, certainly.

I looked up at him, studying Dan. Ah, there it is. The pity.

I pushed it to the back of my mind. Come on, Kai. Ignore it.

I jumped up and down, shaking my arms and shoulder, "Okay, I'm over it," I stated. "Let's go fuck 'em up."

"R-right," Dan faltered. "Ya should be heading down right about now. The Petrova siblings are already in the pit."

We followed behind Dan down the dimly lit hallway, "I-I never knew..." he spoke softly with a hint of guilt.

"Of course you didn't," I told him. "I covered it up so no one would."

"Can I ask how... or when?" Dan questioned.

"Hmm," I paused to think if I should answer him or not. "A long, long time ago."

"And now? Are ya okay now?" He was worried. That's kind of a nice feeling.

The three of us stopped as we approached the entrance to the pit, "I will be," I stated, patting Dan on the back.

Heaps of bright light seeped through the opening in the concrete. I stood in the shadows, looking at the crowd from an angle where no one could see me.

Nadia and Viktor were already in the pit. I scanned the giant male's upper body, he also had numerous scars on his chest and back, but they were nothing compared to the sheer amount and size of mine.

Viktor had a cocky smirk on his face as he walked around the pit in circles with his arms raised in the air, drawing out deafening cheers from the excited crowd. The announcer was going over their track record and past achievements, the audience completely enticed. They were a fan favorite, the team everyone expected to win.

You could barely hear the man's voice from the speakers over the sounds from the spectators, "And the team many of you have been waiting for... They are an undefeated duo, with one of the most famous, notorious fighters at Mad Dog... Can I get a drum roll please?" The man paused as the crowd's roars grew even louder, everyone stomping their feet and slapping their things, "Lucas and Kai!!!"

Lucas walked into the light of the pit, the crowd going crazy. I hesitantly followed behind him, rubbing the side of my arm, trying to cover as much of me as I could in a discrete way.

No, this person cowering isn't the real me.

I dropped my arm to my side and puffed out my chest, raising my chin. I walked with an air of confidence.

The second I stepped out of the shadows and into the pit, the deafening roars of the crowd became an insufferable silence followed by giant collective gasps followed by lots of hushed murmurs. The announcer stopped mid-sentence to stare, just as everyone else in Mad Dog did.

They were all staring at my scars with faces of shock, confusion, intrigue, and some of pity.

Fine. They can be like that. They can pity me all they want, but there is no longer a reason to do so. I was weak and couldn't protect myself when I received these marks, but now that's not the case. Lucas is right, things are different now.

I made eye contact with the announcer and cocked an eyebrow. He cleared his throat, "Ehem, um," he was at a loss of words.

I stood next to Lucas in the center of the pit situated slightly to the left as the Petrova siblings sized us up, ignoring the scars. Body Type was also an important factor in fights, and I had always worn shirts, concealing my size to some extent.

Lucas and I were both lean, but the size of our muscles was undeniable. Neither bulky nor skinny, but it was obvious that we both spent quite a bit of time working out.

The announcer finally collected himself, "U-uh, teams, please approach the wall!" He shouted into the mic.

"This is it folks, the moment everyone has been dying to see for months!! The final round of DOUBLESSSSS!!!" The audience burst into fits of excitement, screaming and cheering. "On one side we have the Petrova siblings, Viktor and Nadia! They may be new to Mad Dog, but their overwhelming presence is undeniable!!"

"And on the other side, we have our youngest Doubles participants, ever!! Fighting at Mad Dog since he was just 14 years old and winner of Triple-O, Kai has made a name for himself in the walls of this club under the name Furiae!! Alongside him is Lucas who has proved his abilities with the past three matches!" The announcer was less enthusiastic about Lucas.

Probably because I was more famous since this was my home turf, but also because the last match was still fresh in everyone's minds. Although it is completely my fault, no one else knows that, so Lucas was condemned by many as leeching off of my abilities.

He'll just have to prove them wrong.

I glanced at Lucas, "Remember the plan right?"

"Of course," he whispered back. "Don't let Nadia get me on the floor, and knock her out within two minutes, max three."

"The faster the better, I'll only be dodging until you finish her off, but my stamina isn't limitless."

"I know, I know," Lucas rolled his eyes. "But after what she said at the gym I'm feeling extra motivated," Lucas' jaw ticked as he cracked the knuckles on his right hand.

I chuckled, "Good, finish it quickly. It'd be embarrassing if I got knocked out in one hit early on in the match."

"You mean like how you knocked out nearly all of your other opponents in One on One and the first two rounds of Doubles?" Lucas laughed.

"Yes. Exactly like that."

The announcer started his countdown before I could get another word in, "I want everyone in the stands tonight to countdown with me!" He boomed, "FIVE!!"

This is it.

"FOUR!!"

It's finally starting.

"THREE!!"

We can do this, we can win.

"TWO!!"

This is my last chance. I'll win this, then I'll find my dad and put him where he belongs.

I can do this. We can do this!

"ONE!! Start!" The people erupted into cheers, shouting names and various profanities. They were more riled up than normal tonight, the people were calling for blood and the look on Viktor's face told me he wanted to give it to them.

Lucas and I separated, walking to opposite sides of the pit, not taking our eyes off the Petrovas.

Viktor glanced toward his younger sister, both of them nodding and separating just as Lucas and I did. Viktor made his way toward me, the long strides of his giant body landing him just feet in front of me within seconds.

I knew this was going to be tuff. I can't attack and blocking won't work. I have to completely and utterly occupy his attention while Lucas takes care of Nadia while simultaneously making sure Viktor doesn't lay a hand on me.

I looked up at Viktor's towering frame and he smirked, "Such a small boy with so many scars. Looks like you're good at getting hurt, just like a weak little bitch. By the looks of you, this will be even easier than I thought!" He spoke in an even thicker Russian accent than his sister.

I clenched my jaw and felt my fingernails begin to dig into the palms of my hand.

A little bitch?

"The fuck did you just say to me?" I seethed in anger.

"Only weak people get hurt like that," he gestured toward my body. "You should give up on this fight if you don't want to add more scars to your... collection," Viktor walked up closer to me.

My eye twitched in anger, but I decided against saying anything. He was trying to taunt me, Viktor wanted me distracted to make it easier for himself.

That was a mistake.

I felt the fury bubbling inside me, my eyes focused in on my opponent, hardening and becoming hyperaware of Viktor and my surroundings. A cold smile swept over my face.

Viktor flinched at my startling expression, then quickly recovering from his momentary shock.

He took one step forward and I'd take a calm step back. This continued until I was close to the wall behind me. He cranked his arm back, preparing a blow that would start and end the match with one blow.

He was large so his motions were slightly slower than I was expecting but still faster than an average fighter. I ducked down and sprinted around him, now facing his back. He spun around and lunged at me with the same arm but I sidestepped out of the way.

His punches kept coming and all I could do was run around him, my hair flying in every direction.

Viktor clenched his jaw, veins protruding from his forehead. A sign he was getting frustrated.

He tilted his neck to the side releasing one of the loudest cracks I've ever heard, it sent a chill down my spine. If that crack had come from someone else, their neck would surely have snapped.

The 6'8 Russian let out a deep breath, focusing his mind as he clenched and unclenched his fists. He was starting to take this fight more seriously.

I was slightly out of breath. I held my hands up in a defensive stance and was bouncing on my toes getting ready to dodge once again.

He lunged at me, swinging both of his arms in a fit of rage. I was practically sprinting backward, ducking and eluding each one with inhuman speed.

I shrunk in countless ways, down, to the sides, running under his arms, I used any and everything I could think of to avoid his fists.

Viktor let out a large grunt in anger, "You!" He shouted, pointing at me and stomping over.

Anyone would have been terrified seeing the giant with killer eyes, but not me. Nothing could be scarier than my dad and how he treated me. Viktor's attempt at intimidation was nothing but child's play to me.

His stop quickly turned into a full run, each of his heavy footsteps echoing in the pit.

I was waiting for his right hand to go flying so I knew which was to dodge, but he caught me off guard, dropping to the ground and swiping his leg under mine. My legs were taken out from beneath me and I fell back first onto the cold concrete ground.

Viktor quickly climbed on top of me, cocking his right arm back, getting ready to end our fight in one blow.

Shit. How the fuck do I get out of this??

His hand came flying toward my face with abnormal strength behind it.

I craned my neck as far to the right as I could.

With a loud crack, his hand made contact with the ground where my head had just been.

I snapped my head to the side so my cheek was on the ground and what I saw horrified me. Viktor had cracked the concrete, creating a small crater in the grey ground.

The rage in his eyes was not something a normal person was capable of, it was a sadistic gaze. Alarm was instantly written all over my face, that would have killed me... it would have completely destroyed my face and head.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck!

This guy is way more dangerous than I thought. Dodging him was just making him even angrier, I was practically digging my own grave!

His arm flew down again, my eyes had never been so wide before, gasps coming out of my mouth. I jutted my head to the opposite side, his hand making solid contact with the ground, breaking another part of the floor.

Again and again and again, his fists came flying in rapid bursts. I had no time to breathe and the constant movement was making me dizzy.

I couldn't even lean my head on the ground as the craters had become so deep.

"Lucas!" I shouted, trying to get a glimpse of the boy. I wouldn't be able to get out of this by myself.

I heard a large grunt followed by Lucas' voice, "Just hang in for another second! I've almost got her!"

Lucas was underneath Nadia on the ground, but he wasn't losing.

He had one of her arms locked straight above her head as she was in a tight chokehold. With her arm unable to move, her efforts to get out were futile, her eyes slowly fluttering shut as her struggling body went limp.

Holy shit, he did it! Lucas even beat Nadia at her own specialty, groundwork!

I was distracted while looking at Lucas, I didn't notice Viktor's right hand lurching at my skull. His hand was completely covered in his own blood from destroying the concrete ground, yet somehow he was completely unfazed by the feeling, as if there was no pain at all.

I moved my head just in time, his fist grazing my ear. A painful stinging sensation took over the left side of my head, I knew I was bleeding, but at least I managed to avoid a direct hit.

"Shit! That fucking hurts!" I couldn't help but exclaim.

"Why!" His fist came down again, only making contact with the area where my head should have been.

"Cant!" Another punch to the concrete.

"You!" His hands were dripping blood.

"Just!" He was punching straight down and then across his body, aiming at my ever-moving head as I continued to dodge his hand.

"Take!" Another punch.

"The!" Another crack of concrete.

"Fucking!" I could no longer see the color of skin on his hands.

I felt a smirk take over my face. This is exactly what I wanted, he was losing his cool. That meant less focus and more opportunities for us to take him down.

"PUNCH!" Viktor bellowed.

This was it, this was my chance! He had downright lost his shit, He did a full windup, preparing for the next blow that would contain 100% of his strength.

He was taking too much time to gather his power, so I used it as an opportunity.

I rolled to the side, ducking under the arm that was raised in the air, ready to hit me. I jumped onto my feet, slightly light-headed from moving my head around so much. With all the force I could muster I kicked into his shoulder with my right leg, pushing him so hard he lost his balance and fell out of his plank position and onto the floor.

I stomped on his right shoulder one last time before he had a chance to twist over and grab my leg, throwing me to the ground once again.

I was in the same position I had been in just several seconds ago.

Viktor was on top of me once again, "I wanted to mess up that pretty face of yours since it's so annoying to look at, but since that wasn't working out so well for me..." he huffed as he aimed his next fatal blow to my ribs.

I glanced toward my left and noticed that Lucas was finally moving away from Nadia's still body. He looked up to see my dire situation, sprinting to my aid.

I smirked, knowing exactly what was about to happen, "Aww, thanks for the compliment. Although it's gross hearing it from someone like you," I spat in his face.

He turned bright red out of anger.

Viktor cocked his arm back and then winced in pain. The damage that I inflicted on his shoulder was small, but it was enough to create an opening for Lucas to sprint over and kick Viktor's face away from me as if it was a soccer ball. The tremendous force caused Viktor to fly off of me, he landed on his back and brought his left hand to his head. He hissed in both pain and irritation.

Lucas extended a hand and I gladly took it, hoisting me off the ground.

"Shit, I really thought he was gonna kill me back there!" I said, exasperated. "I didn't know whiplash was a real thing until now."

Lucas gripped onto my shoulder, steadying me as I came out of my dizzy state.

"Good job taking Nadia out," I praised him with a proud smile gracing my lips.

He smiled back, "I told you I could do it. It took a little longer than I thought it would, but you managed."

"Wow, that's your excuse? 'I managed,'" my voice was laced with sarcasm as I mocked Lucas, creating air quotes with my hands.

"Oh, stop complaining," Lucas rolled his eyes, "You're fine, aren't you?" His words came out as more of a statement than a question.

I huffed, "Barely."

I looked away from the brown-haired boy next to me and saw Viktor standing back up, his blue eyes filled with nothing but rage. This was probably the first time he's been hit so much.

"You children!" His accent made it difficult to understand. "I will not be bested by a couple of kids!"

He began to run towards us, I could see his face jiggling slightly with each stomp as if he was running in slow motion.

I leaned to the side and whispered into Lucas' ear, "Remember, take his knees out first, even just one is enough. I'll distract him."

I darted away from Lucas to the opposite side of the pit, Viktor's rage was focused at me so I wasn't surprised he changed his direction to charge toward me.

I let out a laugh as the gap between Viktor and I began to decrease. Everything was going to plan.

I was able to hold Viktor off while Lucas knocked out Nadia, I even managed to injure his shoulder as a bonus.

Our moves were calculated and coordinated, going for the vital points and joints, and slowly weakening him until he could barely fight back, that was the plan. Neither of us could land a simple hit strong enough to take him out, but if we did it this way, there was a chance.

Viktor was storming straight at me, but he was so blinded by anger that he couldn't see Lucas charging toward him.

Lucas ran slightly ahead of the giant man, swinging his body around so that his right leg jammed into the front of Viktor's knee.

"Shit!" He let out a curse as he collapsed to the ground. Before he had a chance to recover Lucas stomped onto the top of the same knee, shattering the knee cap and dislocating the joint from the hyperextension.

Viktor screamed in his deep voice, but the noise was muffled as his pride didn't allow him to open his mouth and show his pain.

He was huffing, gasping for air due to the excruciating feeling from his right knee as I walked up to him, looking into his hate filled eyes, mine growing hard and cold once again, "Next time you should think twice before calling someone weak because of a couple scars," I crouched down so I was eye level with the Russian giant. He moved to swing at me with his right arm, but due to the hitch in his shoulder, I easily dodged it, simultaneously realizing that the injury had sucked the strength out of his punch.

I coldly laughed, grabbing his right hand, knowing there was nothing he could do, I slowly began to squeeze it, harder and harder until I felt a crack and Viktor let out an unmanly yelp. His hand was already injured from punching holes in concrete, this was just the cherry on top, "These marks, they don't make me weak. They're the reason I'm so strong. Next time you get on the bad side of a 'little bitch' like me, who knows, you might just get yourself killed," I whispered the last part into his ear.

His eyes widened in fear at the sudden realization of his own position. He's a righty, and without his right arm and hand, completely unable to walk, he was useless.

"You have two options," I smiled as I grabbed his neck, holding him in a choking position, clutching his thick neck as I began to crush his trachea. "One," I held up a finger with my hand, "You can push down your unwarranted arrogance, tap out, and then apologize, right here, right now, in front of everyone," Viktor grunted in disapproval at my proposition.

"Two," I held up two fingers, "Keep your pride intact by not tapping out and not apologizing," Viktor held my gaze, glaring at me. "However," I drawled out, "if you do that I have no choice but to..." I trailed off in a low voice, leaving the rest to his imagination.

I pushed his head pack, letting go of his neck as he choked, and leaving a visible bruise.

Lucas smiled at our victory and then quietly asked me, "Why are you so pissed at him? Normally you'd just knock him out and call it a day."

"That fucker insulted me and was throwing punches with the intent to kill me, if anything I'm being generous right now."

Lucas shook his head and laughed, "You do have a thing for humiliating people, don't you?"

"Hey!" I playfully shoved his arm, "Like you're one to talk, Mr. 'I got a hard on while you were punching me.'"

"Fine, I get it!" He had a bright smile on his face, "Stop rubbing it in my face already."

"I'm never going to let you forget it, though," I teased.

Lucas was about to say something but his words were interrupted by a wide swing coming out of my peripheral vision.

"Lucas!" I shouted, shoving him out of the way and catching Viktor's left fist.

He wasn't exactly standing or sitting, his right leg was on the ground and he was kneeling on his left, he had used momentum to get his fist high enough to reach Lucas' face.

"You good for nothing oaf!" Lucas and I snapped out heads toward the voice. Nadia was sitting up against the wall as a medic was checking her for injuries. "You couldn't beat two measly brats, worthless!" She shouted in her Russian accent.

"Shut up!" Viktor yelled back, his hand still being grasped by mine. "You don't get to say anything when you were disqualified just minutes into the match! I fought both of them! Don't blame me, this is your fault!"

I clenched my jaw, getting annoyed by their interaction. I began crushing Viktor's left hand, twisting his arms and straining his elbow.

"Shit!" Viktor sneered.

"Looks like you chose option two..." I raised an eyebrow. "Last chance to tap out and apologize or you're going to be in quite a bit of pain very soon," I seethed.

I twisted his arm more and more until I heard a gasp leave the blond's lips followed by a loud popping noise.

Ah, there it is. I dislocated his left shoulder.

"F-fine," he sputtered out. "I am sorry I called you a little bitch."

"And?" I asked, now stretching his palm backward in a more than unnatural position.

"A-and I w-wont assume people are weak because of their body. O-or judge their a-abilities and skills!!" Viktor shouted in pain.

"Okay," I said cheerfully, letting go of his hand before I broke it. "Tap."

He slumped in shame, his pride utterly smashed and broken to pieces. He gently tapped the ground three times with his left hand, the audience erupted into cheers and applause, the sheer volume was unlike anything I had ever heard.

An enormous smile encased my face. I beamed as I turned to Lucas, grabbing his arm and pulling him into a tight hug, "Holy fucking shit! We did it. We actually did it!"

Lucas placed his hand on my back and started patting me in a comforting manner, "Yeah," he laughed, "we really did it. I'm so proud of you, Kai."

I buried my head into the boy, resting my forehead on his shoulder, "Thank you. Seriously thank you so much," I whispered. "I couldn't have done any of this without you, I owe you so much."

"You owe me nothing, just being like this with me is enough," Lucas cooed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly really want to finish this story because I'm itching to start the sequel with Kalen's storyline. I'm super excited to write it... I've fallen in love with the the other main character (even though he only exists in my head atm)   :)

Also, I realized that none of you know anything about me, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Q&A? Just leave comments with questions you may have about me, my stories, or literally anything. And if no one is interested, I'll delete this note and pretend I never asked to save myself the embarrassment :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.5K 294 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
971K 30.1K 34
The last time I'd seen him shirtless was years ago when we were still friends - before puberty. I was so focused on his body that I didn't move when...
870K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
545K 19.9K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...