Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 11

18.1K 490 116
By Peachsk

Third Person

It was finally Friday and today everyone got to come into Daycare dressed up. But in Noahs case highschool.

Cameron was up bright and early with Owen. They still shared a room since the boys still haven't had the chance to clean out the office for her and put her stuff in it.

Owen helped Cameron to get into her blue tootoo, her painted blue top and the horans that were also repainted. Kiara had given Noah a lend of her curling iron for him to use. She also showed him how to use it.

While they waited for Noah to get up Mason gave Cameron some toast cut up into four square slices. While he packed her some lunch and some treats since they were going to watch a movie later.

Owen was sitting beside Cameron at the counter. They rule was she was only aloud up or down on the barstool if one of her brothers was watching her. Owen was looking into a case he had recently received.

'See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes' Cameron sung more to herself. As she swung her feet munching on her toast.

Then Noah walked in wearing normal clothes. Black jeans and a white crew neck jumper.

"Nice costume" mason snickered at Noah. Which he just gave him a glare.

"Hmm? He's not wearing a costume silly. He just looks like Noah." Cameron said which earned a chuckle from Owen and a small smile from Noah.

"Thats still scary." Mason added still laughing at his own joke.

"Ye Noah I don't think ypur suppost to go in as yourself today wears your costume." Owen said.

"I am dressed up look see I have a mask." Noah held up a light up purge mask. Waving it back and forth.

Which Owen and Mason rolled their eyes.

"Can you do her hair cause we have to go soon." Owen asked.

"Come on Cam." Noah walked towards her wipping her hands then lifting her to go upstairs. She sat on his desk chair as Noah waited for the curling iron to heat up.

After a while of curling hair. Cameron was finally done.

"You look so cool Cam!" Noah cheered causing Camerons cheeks to blush.

"Come on we have to leave!" Owen shouted up the stairs.

Noah grabbed Camerons hand and they walked down the stairs. The two boys stood in the hall looking at them.

"Wait before they go I want to get a picture of both of them." Mason was panicked that he wouldn't get one. Noah rollee his eyes. But Cameron didn't seem to mind.

"Stand here." Mason pointed to the wall infront of them. They both walked over and Noah kneeled down. Having one kneel on the ground and the other standing up so Cameron could siton it. Noah put on his mask.

Mason took the photos cooing at the both of them. But when Cameron turned around and saw Noahs mask it frightened her.

"Aaahhhh!" She shouted hoping off his kneel and running to Owen hiding behind his leg. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.

"Cam it's just me. Noah." When she didn't move he took off the mask.

"See?"

She peeked her head around Owens leg. Owen picked her up feeling her trembling body her hugged her tight. Once she noticed it was Noab she gave him a small smile.

Soon everyone left since they were going to be late. Owen dropped off Cameron and Noah.

Cameron put away her bag and coat joining her friends at the table. The twins both sat in priate costumes. Except Evan wore a pirate hat and eye patch and Dylan wore a head wrap and had a hook on his hand.

Ava wore a black and purple witch costume. With a big black hat and she also had a black cat teddy called 'mushrooms'.

"You guys look so cool!" Cameron complimented them.

"Argh matey! Thanks!" Dylan said smiling at her.

Today there table had cars to play with and thats what they spent doing. Talking about Halloween and what they were going to do for the day.

Then Maya came over in a big pink princess dress with a silver tiara on her head.

"Peasants!" She said looking down at them. Then flicking her hair and walking off. Causing the table to erupt in laughter.

Today Julia was dressed up in a purple and green fairy costume. With big sparkley purple wings.

The day flew by, they played lots of Halloween games like bobbing for apples, they were given out cupcakes only five out of the twenty had hidden rings baked inside them, they had a lucky dip and lastly it was time to watch a movie.

But lets just say Maya didn't take it lightly when she didn't receive a ring in her cupcake and Ava did.

"No fair I didn't get a ring." Maya huffed crossing her arms.

"Omg I got one!" Ava cheered

"Let me see!" Evan said holding out his hand to have a look at the ring.

"Cool!" Him and Dylan both said at the same time.

Evan handed her back the ring but just as he was about to Maya grabbed it out of his hand.

"You peasants don't deserve a ring. A princess does. Not a witch." She put it on her finger holding out her hand examing it.

"Pheasant? Like a bird?" Dylan asked he was seriously confused. He definitely wasn't a bird.

"Maya give the ring back to Ava and say sorry to both Ava and Evan. For snatching and calling them names." Julia glared at Maya.

"But__"

"Do you want me to tell your Dad?" Julia raised an eyebrow.

Maya handed over the ring back to Ava and said 'sorry'. Walking off sulking.

Back to present time..

They had all sat on the floor infront of the projector. Julia had handed them all a pillow to sit on the mat to make them more comfortable. Ava, the twins and Cameron all sat together.

They had all taken out their treats for the movie. Mason had given Cameron popcorn, a chocolate bar, and a small packet of jellys. Julia had also brought her own sweets for the kids.

Julia had put on 'The Adams Family' for them to watch for the rest of the day.

There was certain times in the movie where Cameron and Ava thought it was scary. They hugged onto eachother and the twins thought it would be funny to scare both of them.

Sooner than later it was time to go home. Ava and Cameron were standing waiting to be at the top of the line.

"Do you want to go trick or treating together?" Ava asked Cameron.

"I have to ask my brothers first."

"Okay I'll ask my Mommys if I can. But I know one of them will say yes." Ava smiled.

"You have two Mommys?" Cameron tilted her head. She was confused she only had one Mommy.

"Yes silly doesn't everyone have two Mommys?" Ava was also now confused. Cameron shaked her head.

"No I only have one Mommy but right now she is up in the sky."

"Hmm. Thats cool she probably gets to see all the angels." Ava said innocently.

Cameron had a smile on her face and nodded.

They were soon at the top of the line. Once Cameron spotted Owen she ran over to him.

"Hey Sully!" Owen said

"It's me Cameron O."

Owen chuckled at his little sister she didn't understand the joke.

"Can Ava come trick or treating with us?" Cameron pulled out her puppy dogs eyes.

"I have to talk to her Mommy." Owen said looking in awe at his little sister.

"Thats a good thing since she has two." Cameron giggled she still gound it funny. Owen looked at Cameron confused but then realised what she was talking about.

Ava walked over with a women who looked simular to Ava she had Platinum blonde hair which was shoulder length and  brown eyes. Ahe wore a denim shirt that was open. She had a white top on underneath it and black jeans with black boots.

"Hi I'm Avas mother Josie." She held out her hand for Owen to shake.

"Hi I'm Camerons older brother Owen. Its nice to meet you." He said while shaking her hand.

"Is it okay for them ro go trick or treating together. Maybe we can meet up and bring them around." She smile

"If you want me and my brothers can bring them around. Its our first Halloween with Cameron if you want to have your own time." Owen said.

"You sure you know its hard to handly one five year old imagine two. You sure?" Josie asked reassuring

"Yes its grand I will have my other brothers with me. Here is my phone number I will text you my address." Owen handed her his phone. She put her number in it and they said goodbye leaving.

"Did you have a good day?" Owen asked as they walked out of the daycare.

"Oooo I had the best day. I can't wait to go trick or treating!" Cameron giggled.

Halloween was going to be fun...or maybe not.

There we go Chapter 11..

So this Chapter was really boring I didn't know what to write but next chapter will be intresting..

I hoped u enjoyed this filler chapter. I just wanted to get this out.

Who do you wanna see more of?

Opinions/suggestions??

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 5.2K 12
in which hwang hyunjin fell in love with the guy in skirt. "w-who's that? h-he's hot.." 12 chapters✔️ started: 20/07/20 completed: 30/07/20
4M 85.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Never Alone By Ela

Teen Fiction

877K 26K 48
[[COMPLETED]] Her parents gave her the most precious people in her life. ~oOo~ Athena Eleanor Hale, seven years old, have four personal bodyguards w...
6.5K 277 30
Just a little fan fiction of taehun from viral hit 🤠 Y/n kind of a bad bitch. Will try to add some smut Give me story recommendations! Thank you f...