order up! - various

By scaramouchefied

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ › varius 𖦆 . . ▬▭ x fem ! ... More

[📍] PROLOGUE
+. creepy red-head
+. eggxotic tongue wth
+. bad tastes
+. unexpectedly famous
+. dormitory
+. party @205
+.wet ass pussy
+. wtf is a training camp?!

+.well fuck

1.6K 91 55
By scaramouchefied

YOUR POV!

2 weeks went blur, and just like that, the day of the training camp arrives, which was fucking today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ah shit, im still clueless 'bout this.
wish me luck, better pray for me.

.

.

.

.

many students chattering was definitely not my expectation from such an early morning, jesus if only i didn't finish that damn episode, but who cares it was spectacular anyways.

but seriously though, 3 hours of sleep doesn't quite match with a whole week of training camp, i'll be good as dead, you're invited at my funeral, free coffee with cocaine.

"HA HA! It can't be that bad." Soma said, while Megu-chi's shaking went from mild to violently.

"I have a stomach ache." Megumi muttered.

"ALRIGHT! all aboard the hell bound training camp express, nothing is gonna get on my way now." soma exclaimed.

"YUKIHIRA SOMA!" a voice suddenly catched my attention.

a handsome blond masterpiece and a cute adorable munchkin then took sight of me.

"oh-?" soma replied, quite confused i may add.

holy fuck these boys can step over me, and i'd thank them!!1!1!!1

but of course i must stay calm, stay calm!

they talked about their sh8s, while i walked towards the bus, i need to fucking sleep even just for the ride, or else the training camp haven't even started and im already going home.

i stepped in the bus, locating an empty seat, near the window of course, i need to lean, for comfortable purposes.

when i found the perfect seat, i placed my things above my seat, so that it won't be lost, then carefully made myself comfortable, then hit slumber.

THIRD PERSON POV!

"eh-? suzuki-san?" the brunette questioned, there weren't any student on the bus yet, maybe around 4 students, including (Y/N).

the brunette placed his belongings on the ground near his seat, and sat beside the
(H/C)-nette girl.

the said girl stirred then groaned, making the brunette look over to her.

he noticed you were quite uncomfortable with your position, he thought for a moment:

ah fuck it.

he gently slid your head towards his shoulder, which made you scoot more closer to him, making him the tiniest little bit flustered, as what he would say.

soon enough, the brunette's eyelids felt heavy and had the urge to close his eyes, and so he did, and ended up leaning to the girl beside him.

a couple minutes passed by and the crowd of students' chattering could be heard from inside the bus, but both of the sleeping teens couldn't care less, since they were sleeping.

"HAHAHAH- oh? Ishikawa-kun?" a student questioned which was quickly nudged by her friend beside her.

"SHHH he's sleeping- suzuki-san?!" her friend exclaimed, and when she did, soma and the gang were of course interested in what suzuki-san is doing, especially since she hates crowds.

well of course it wouldn't be a surprise on the other hand, since she's quite famous and all, but what they didn't expect was suzuki-san and ishikawa-kun leaning on each other, sleeping.

funny how they were like going to murder just weeks before, and now they act like a couple, yukihira scoffed, but of course went unnoticed since the crowd was paying attention to you and ishikawa-kun, taking pictures.

who wouldn't want tea about two of the most known first years whose not on good terms acts buddy buddy suddenly?

ryoko, which has grown closely to suzuki-san was one of the crowd, she was taking endless pictures, making sure she would tease you by the time you wake up.

the bus driver announced to find their own chosen seat as the bus will be leaving in a few moments.

the students obliged and find their own picked seats.

TIMESKIP!
YOUR POV; 2ND PERSON

DING!

you woke up as soon as you've heard your phone notification sound, indicating someone messaged you.

A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY🙄

10:09 A.M

hey u still alive there?

you

🙂
take me

i'd rather die than to take u🤢🤮

you
ur'e so ungrateful u should thank me for talking to such a disgrace like you🙄

oops my hand slipped🤭

okay and?

you
bitch.

you turned off your phone and straightened your self, but froze when you noticed you head was slightly heavier than usual.

it didn't take you long enough to notice that somebody was leaning to you, and you were leaning on him.

and to top all of that, he was the one and only ISHIKAWA KAITO. (he's the one u bumped into on the chapter 'unexpectedly famous' if u forgot.)

'ah, fuck.' you thought.

carefully you slowly retreated your head away from his, which of course woke him up.

"um,.." you started. "i-im sorry for leaning into you like that."

he tCh-ed you.

'the audacity of this bitch' you thought.

nonetheless you ignored him and minded your own business, like the kind of good person you were.

-

when the bus stopped, ishikawa directly headed towards the bus door, along with his company.

then ryoko suddenly made her way to you,phone in her hand.

"sIS WHAT'S THE TEA?!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"there is no tea, also i like coffee better." you retorted, getting your belongings.

"okaaayy so what's the coffee?" soma pressed.

you on the other hand, stand still, shocked about the dumbness of this boy.

you sighed, "seriously how dumber can you get?" you said as you massage you temples, as ryoko snickered.

the three of you then headed out the bus and viewed the hotel you were staying at.

"holy fuck this is the hotel?!" you heard daigo said, along with his buddies.

"pretty chill i guess." you shrugged.

"man, she's back to the quote 'iCe queEn'." ryoko whispered, while yuki and megumi snickered.

"eksiusmi? i feel attacked 'ya scrub." you said chasing the girls around.

you got ryoko first and smacked her bitch ass, then ran over to yuki and groped her, and then snuggled to megumi.

"clearly favoritism!" both yuki and ryoko yelled at her, hence she hugged megumi tighter.

"a-a-a-ah s-su-suzuki san" megumi stammered, quite flustered.

"akachan."
*baby ahehehe

"e-e-e-eh?!!!" the people gathered around the girls.

"suzuki-san takes longer to pronounce, meanwhile, akachan is easier to pronounce." you smirked looking to her.

"A-A-A-AKACHAN!!"

and just like that the whole crowd swarmed you.

well fuck, this training camp haven't even started yet and i want to go home already!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
555K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
835K 51.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...