The Forgotten Preferences

By dreamerbae18

For all my ocs' preferences and random prompts I do More

Perfect Date Night
Favorite place/people
Most Called Person on Their Phone and Why?
Hugs
Celebrity Crushes
Insecurites
Nicknames
New world split
Hogwarts House
Prompt #1
Color
Habits
Zodiac
Song/Lyric
Prompt #2
Prompt #3
Prompt #4
Prompt #5
Prompt #6
Prompt #7
Jealousy
Phobias
Supernatural
Worst thing they have ever done
If they were in the 100 were would they be?
Love Song for their Love Life
Mind reader Part 1
Prompt #8
Ship songs
Prompt #9
Prompt #10
Prompt #11
Prompt #12
Prompt #13
Prompts I wanna write
Funny dagger shit
Reactions
AU (tw)
___'s perfect world
Shit post
Shit post part 2
Shit post part 3
shit post part 4

Prompt 14

5 1 0
By dreamerbae18

The snow crunching her feet oddly comforted her in this foreign land. The bitter breeze of Scotland reminded her of her home. Her true home that she misses more than anything. Yet she had lost that sense of comfort quickly as she ran through the blood stained ground. Her heart was beating in her chest as she saw her team getting corned down by the fire fight.

Her gun in her hand felt heavier as she noticed that he wasn't even trying to cover himself anymore. Trying to keep his friend alive. He was going to die. The idiot. Over a fallen comrade. She made sure she throughly understood what the risk of this type of mission. That death would hover over them awaiting to whisk them away. Infiltrating the enemies base is almost never successful. It's below the 50 percentile for a full success. They went into this with outdated floor plans, no head count and three people.

He shouldn't be surprised when his friend went down. He was a fool for dropping the whole mission for a soon to be dead body.  Then again here she was doing the same. She slide behind their cover knowing she just blew every chance of running and at least securing one person to brief everyone back at the mansion. "What the hell are you doing Harris, you are backed into a corner. We need to get out of here." She harshly declared grabbing his sleeve.

The man hastily brushed her off and continued to try and calm his friend. Kingsley forced herself to look at the scene. Camden was darted, it obviously was laced with poison as his limp body was convulsing. He was dying, and it was not fast death. They purposely gave a head kid a slow and painful death. Something Trikru would of done to her siblings. "We can't leave him. I promised to be his right hand. We have to save him." Harris' voice sounded so broken she visibly softened.

She doesn't know if it was her interest in Harris or the nature of Camden's attack but she went against her training. Her parents would of shunned her for risking the mission for one stupid idiot that got himself shot. Yet here she was flipping Camden on his side. "Give me your pen." She stated as she ripped the dying boy's shirt revealing his rib cage. Counting the ribs before she lands right in between the third and second.

Harris handed her a standard pen and she dismantled it before stabbing it into the boy spewing out the red fluid that was drowning his lungs. The boy started to breath once again. "In my pack I have the stabilizer vial. It should keep him alive until we get him back to find out what they laced that dart with." She spoke calmly as she looked up from the boy and over to Harris who pulled her into a hug.

"You saved him. Thank you. Thank you." He cried as if the fight was over. Like bullets weren't still embedding themselves in the wall behind them. As if his friend was cured. She let him hug her for a second before pushing him off.

"Look... just stay with him. Don't die I can handle everyone else." She said as she looked out on who was left. Ten men between her and the bag with the stabilizer. Of course she had to put down the bag. Should of kept it on her back the entire time. She could handle a few extra pounds. She just didn't want the files that she's stolen to become Swiss cheese.

Kingsley looked around before seeing a vent next to Camden. She carefully moved him and grabbed her knife to pry open the vent slipping her body into it. Shuffling as quietly as she could. Thinking of how to take down ten armed men by herself. Thinking about how she was going to have to lie on the report she will have to fill out when she gets back to California. First she took this job for free. One rule broken there. Then she risked the whole mission just because she found a guy cute. Second rule broke. And let's not talk about all the minor procedures she broke.

Her parents were definitely frowning down at her. She slipped out of the open vent grabbing the bag. Her eyes dart between the corner where the boys were being held down and then the door right behind her. She could just walk right out of here leaving them. Tell the rest that it got sticky and she couldn't save them. That the mission came first before some stupid life of people that willingly put themselves in a compromised situation.

Yet once again her heart overtook her body when it came to that stupid boy. As if it wasn't her's anymore. As if he controlled it without either of them knowing. "I would suggest you watch your back. You guys truly are poorly trained." Kingsley smirked as the fire seceded and the men jumped. "So who poisoned the poor idiot? I will need to know what was in it."

The guns now all on her she went to her waist and pulled out the throwing stars and with a flick of the wrist, seven men face planted on the ground. "Once again. Who darted the boy?" She asked offering the last three men a few more moments of life.

"Razor! Razor did it. He ran off. Bald guy brown eyes. Can't miss him." The youngest boy stampered out his eyes wide. He looked no older than her own brother. "Please don't kill me. Please!" He cried as he fell to his knees. Kingsley aimed her gun shooting the older men before training her gun on the boy.

"You were dead the moment you signed up for this kid." She said coldly before pulling the trigger. A mercy death was the least she could give the kid. Something she hoped someone would do for her own brother if he ended up like this.

"You didn't need to kill him." Harris came out from his cover struggling to keep up his friend who was slowly coming back to consciousness. She placed the pack on the ground and pulled out the leather case she kept antidotes. Taking out a syringe filling it up with the stabilizer.

Kingsley kept her gaze down as she walked over to the boys. Her eyes would give away her true feelings about all this. The shame she felt for going against the very training that was beat into her. The sick feeling of killing a kid that had a whole life ahead of him. The fact that she was struggling with all these feelings that she has never felt before this week in Scotland.

"It's a cruel world. At least it was a quick death." She stated coldly as she injected his friend. "You need to get him back to your base. I will find this Razor guy and see if I can't figure out what the specific antidote we will need is." Kingsley pulled the syringe out and throwing to them ground. She can't ever use that needle again anyways.

"Lucas should be just outside the perimeter with the get away car. Tell him that I can find my own way back get him to the medical bay. He should be back to at least walking with the stabilizer but it only last for an hour tops. Just enough to get out and back to the mansion." Her voice was void of emotions as she went right into that typical Kingsley coldness.

"What about you-"

"Just get out of here Harris. Save your friend. I will handle the rest." She declared grabbed the pack and throwing it into his chest. "Get the files back, if I don't make it back in an hour don't risk anyone to come and rescue me." Kingsley got up and walked to the exit. Just as she was arrived to the exit the sounds of Harris' grunts from trying to keep his noe semi conscious friend filled her ears.

"if i don't hear back from you within the next hour, i am coming back for you." harris stated with a stern look on his face. his conviction made her turn around, her own words getting caught in her throat. "we don't leave people behind, kingsley. and i would never leave you behind."

"i will be back to save your friend." she didn't promise it but she meant it. when it came to the boy in front of her, his tone, his heart. it was so different from her own, in fact kingsley would go as far to say they are opposites in many ways. yet he made her want to be more like him. he has opened up a different avenue for her life. one were she wants to care about others, rather than just herself and her siblings.

he makes her wanna work as a team and get jobs done. makes her want to learn how he was taught to do this line of work. how he stayed so compassionate in such a dark world. "you better be luke. or your reputation would all just be talk." harris teased her. teased her in a situation like this. it made her let out a chuckle before rolling her eyes.

"i don't know what my reputation is. but what i hope it is, is that i do anything for the ones i care about." kingsley said softly as she turned back around. the sound of running footsteps coming in their direction. the back up that the rat Razor must of went to go get. "go out the back."

her hand gripped the pistol before she took one step forward. "you know for the ice queen of applegate. you seem nothing more than a snowflake to me..." he paused as she loaded up the magazine. "thank you kingsley."

"dont thank me yet pretty boy. after this rescue mission i think you owe me a date." kingsley declared before she snapped the clip back into its place and completely walked out of the room. the doors closing slowly behind her as the yells of the men filled her ears. a loud sigh escaped her lips as she looked up to the snowy sky.

"i don't even like camden..." she muttered before her raised her gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 11 72
All The info on My oc's
425 2 10
This is just some random stories with all my ocs. From Zoophobia/HH to Deltarune.
431 150 50
Just some random short stories about a lot of different topics.
1.8K 7 6
I get bored and decide to write long and/or short one-shots.