wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

t h i r t y - n i n e

1.8K 38 28
By vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"Gray, I'm freezing," you whispered. Grayson sighed, sitting next to you as you curled up into the blanket he'd brought for you.

"I know," he whispered, fixing it over you. "I don't understand because you're burning up," he whispered, hand at your forehead.

"Fuck," you mumbled, rubbing your hands over your sweatshirt sleeves.

"Did you feel like this yesterday too?" he asked. You shook your head and rested your head against his shoulder. He rested his atop yours after kissing your temple.

"Did you make an appointment?" you asked, shaking now. He let out a sigh.

"I have to go somewhere, baby." You looked up. "And they don't have any appointments for today."

"Oh."

"E said he'll take you to the walk-in clinic though, okay?" You looked up at him. He gave you a frown.

"Why can't you come?"

"I have to go to Ryan's to sort out something with this week's podcast." You nodded. "I'm really sorry."

"That's okay." He sighed as you pressed yourself closer to him- he was so warm.

"You wanna go outside?" he asked.

"Have you lost your mind?" He chuckled.

"We can sit by the fire out back, I meant," he whispered. You nodded and he grinned, helping you off of the couch.

"I need the blanket," you mumbled. He grabbed it for you and you wrapped it around yourself as you headed out back.

"You sit, hm?" You nodded, taking a seat as he got the fire going, joining you soon after. He sat next to you and you shuffle closer to him,

He smiled, arm wrapping around you as you pressed yourself into his side. "Thanks," you whispered.

"Of course," he said, kissing your head. He seemed to be doing that every chance he got. You leaned into him. "You're gonna get me sick," he whispered.

"Deal with it," you mumbled. He chuckled, leaning back, taking you with him.

"Then you'll have to take care of me," he whispered.

"I will don't worry." He let you lay against him for a moment in silence. "I'll try not to throw up on you."

"Oh--" he mumbled. "Maybe we should sit up so-"

"Shut up, I don't have to right now." He laughed softly and you reached up to kiss him on the jaw. "I don't have to throw up, that was just this morning," you mumbled.

"It's still morning, darling." You rolled your eyes. "Hey, y/n?" he asked after a while. You looked up, chin on his shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Do you think maybe--" he cleared his throat a little. "You know, with the throwing up and stuff, I don't know, isn't that a--" he paused, thinking you'd get.

"A what?"

"Like-- do you think maybe you're-- you know, maybe you could be pregnant?" he asked. You sat up. "You know from the other ni--"

"I don't think having a fever is a pregnancy symptom, Gray," you whispered. He stared. "I don't-- I don't feel pregnant." He shrugged.

"E/W didn't feel it with Elle- I don't know, I was just thinking," he said. You shrugged.

"I- I don't know," you mumbled, leaning back into him, a small smile on your face. "You think I could be-"

"I don't know!" he said with a chuckle. You smiled, hiding your face in his arm. "Do you want me to-- to get you a test?"

"Not right now," you whispered. "I don't wanna get up," you mumbled. He let out a sigh.

"I wanna know though," he whispered. You smiled, taking his hand in yours. He chuckled. "Still cold?"

"No, I just wanna sit here with you."

It was a little while later that you'd gotten up and Gray headed out for a quick trip to the store for a test or two, as well as some Advil for you.

"How long?" he asked as you came out of the bathroom. You shrugged, staring at the test in your hands.

"Do you wanna see it first?" He shrugged. "A few more minutes I think," you whispered.

"Hm."

"Do you even want a baby?" you asked, looking up at him. His eyebrows raised. "Like, now, I mean." He smiled.

"Well, I mean-- I didn't expect for you to, you know, get pregnant so soon, but," he paused, "if you were, I'd be fucking overjoyed, y/n-- I wanna be a dad more than anything."

"Okay."

"Do you want a baby?" he asked. "Like, now, I mean." You smiled, pressing your face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I don't know," you whispered. "But if I am pregnant, I'd be-- I'd be overjoyed too."

You flipped it a few moments later and felt Gray a little, his breath hitting your neck. "Oh well," he whispered.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled. He hugged you.

"What're you sorry for-- we weren't-- trying or anything," he said. You shrugged, holding the test in your fist. "And it's not your fault."

"I feel like I got your hopes up," you said.

"Nah-"

"Shush, I know I did," you said, pressing at his chest with your finger. He gave you a small smile as you pulled away from each other. You sniffled.

"It's okay-- one day, yeah?" You nodded. You reached up to kiss him and soon pulled away, with his hands at your waist.

"I don't wanna get you sick," you whispered as he bent down to kiss you again.

"I really don't care."

---

"Ready?" E asked, holding open the passenger seat door for you. You thanked him, slipping in.

"Thank you," you said for the second time as he began to drive. E shook his head.

"Of course, don't worry about it." You stared out the window. "Walk-in clinic?"

"Yes, please." He nodded, driving where you needed to go. "How's Elle?" you asked. He sighed.

"Doing a lot better, but she's still sneezing and coughing," he said with a nod, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. "You probably caught what she has."

"Oh, yeah-- probably," you said with a nod. "Oh well."

"So, how are things?" he asked, turning to look at you as Smooth Cat drove herself. You had yet to name Gray's Tesla. "Haven't had a one-on-one conversation with you in a while." You shrugged.

"I've been okay, E." He nodded. "Yourself?"

"I've been okay too." He smiled and nodded again. You nodded back. "How's-- you know, the married life?" You shrugged again.

"Okay." He nodded, fingers drumming against his knee now. "Um-- you excited for the baby?"

You watch his eyes light up.

"Oh, fuck, yeah-- I keep forgetting if that makes any sense," he said. "I look at her and I forget for a second and it all comes back and it's insane." You nodded.

"Yeah-- Elle must be excited."

"We haven't told her," he said quickly. "We're waiting a bit-- we haven't gone to the doctor's to check so we're keeping it quiet." You nodded.

"Makes sense." He nodded. "You wanna play music?" you asked. He smiled. "Can --"

"Be my guest."

When you got there, to the clinic, you were sent to sit in a chair, for way too long, in your opinion. You were cold again, shaking in Gray's sweatshirt. "You want my jacket?" E asked.

"Hm?"

"Here," he mumbled, taking his windbreaker off. You put it on over Gray's sweatshirt. It felt wrong.

"Thank you," you said with a nod.

"Of course."

You waited in silence. You watched him text e/w, going back and forth before you picked up your own phone to scroll through it mindlessly. When your name was finally called, you looked over at E. "You want me to come in?" he asked.

"Um, if you want to-- I don't mind." He got up with you and followed you into the room.

"Fever?"

"My temperature's higher," you said. She nodded and scribbled that down.

"Headache? Nausea?"

"Both, actually." She nodded some more.

"Is there a chance you could be pregnant?"

You blanked out for a second before replying in a whisper. "Uh-- I took a test this morning and it came negative."

She nodded and stood. "Okay, we'll test to make sure, though this just seems like the flu or a stomach bug." You thanked her. "Is this the husband?" E looked up, knee bobbing.

"Huh-- no, brother-in-law," he corrected. The doctor nodded and you followed her into another room.

After running some tests, regular doctor things, you returned to your seat next to E. "'d it go okay?" he asked. You nodded.

"I think I just have the flu, like she said." You rubbed your arms over the sleeves E's jacket as the doctor returned.

"Just some antibiotics and you should be good," she told you. You nodded and thanked her. "And you're not pregnant."

"Yeah, okay, thank you.

You and E stood to leave and he stretched a little before taking the prescription slip from the doctor. "Thank you," he said with a nod.

"You take care."

After picking up your medication, you got into the car. "How're you feeling now?" E asked, texting e/w back as the car started.

"Hungry," you said with a smile. He smiled back as you curled up into the seat once your seatbelt was on.

"Wanna get some food on the way home?" You nodded.

"Yes, please." He smiled and began to drive. "Thanks again, E, for taking me to--"

"--the doctor's?" he finished. You sighed. "Oh, please, you don't need to thank me for things every friend should do."

"Well--" you cut yourself off with a shrug.

"Are you still feeling cold?" he asked. You nodded.

"A little, yeah." He pouted. "But definitely better than this morning."

"Well, that's good." You nodded. "You been throwing up?" You nodded again.

"Just this morning-- and all day yesterday."

"Well don't you dare throw up in Smooth Ca--" your phone rang, cutting him off.

Gray.

You answered with a smile. "Hey."

"Hey-- how's it going?" You stuck your other hand in the pocket of E's jacket to keep you warm.

"We just left-- they gave me antibiotics or something." Gray hummed.

"Well, I'm just heading home," he said. "Is E driving?"

"Yeah, he said we could get food before we get there." E glanced over at you with a smile as he pulled into a drive-through.

"Okay, get home safe, okay?" You hummed.

"Yoo too, Gray, love you."

"Love you too." You hung up before returning both hands to your pockets.

"So how are you and Gray?" Ethan asked.

"Hm?"

"Like, you know, how's it going with you guys?" You shrugged.

"We're doing good," you said with a small smile. E nodded and pulled up to the window to grab your order.

"I heard he made dinner for your birthday," E said once you were back on the road. You smiled again.

"Yeah, he did." E smiled. "It was really nice."

"Yeah?" You nodded. "The guy really likes you."

"Grayson?" E nodded.

"Who else?"

"Well," you paused for a moment, "I really like him too."

And you were being one hundred percent honest as you said it.

*****

an// dont hate me i told you guys to not make assumptions so quickly hehehe he :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 28
___________ "Woah, who are they?" "Some people who'll never like us." ___________ @graysonic 2016
644K 12.3K 70
"just tell him how you feel." "i can't." "why not?" "because. he's my π›πžπ¬π­ 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝."
214K 2.6K 32
Just little stories for you to enjoy x
848 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! Β©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...