Hisoka x oc pt.1

By WatZeFawk

Kari entered to hunter exams looking for some thrill but runs into someone she used to know, they had a past... More

The hunters exam pt 1
The first phase
The second phase
Phase 3
A/n
Final phase
Heavens arena
Heavens arenas pt 2
Heavens Arena pt 3
Heavens arena final pt
Passing time(filler ch)
YorkNew
YorkNew pt 2
Yorknew pt 3
York new pt4
Yorknew pt 5
Yorknew pt6
Yorknew pt 7
Yorknew pt. 8
Greed island
Greed island pt.2
Greed island pt 3
Greed island pt 4
Greed island pt 5
Greed island pt 6
Greed island pt 7
Chimera pt.1
Chimera pt 2
Chimera pt 3
Chimera pt 4
Chimera pt 5
Chimera pt6
Chimera pt 7
Pt.8
Pt. 9
A/n

Fourth phase

699 14 4
By WatZeFawk

We got to an island, where they let us off 2 min apart in the way we finished at the tower. I was let off quite soon and walked around through the trees and bushes just wandering around, the phase finally started when everyone got off the boat, it was a while till I spotted my target but I was just waiting the trees, I had got up to move to my spot but got stuck and fell in some vines, they saw me of course and charged me but I had access to my knifes and sliced the vines then I stabbed them repeatedly and grabbed their badge, they won't be needing this anymore (he's here) I know ima go look for him, I went through the trees again and spotted him and guess what happened I got stuck and fell again. "maldita sea, pasó de nuevo!" Hisoka chuckled, "ITS NOT FUNNY YOU DAMN CLOWN" "I'm a magician not a clown" a card then flew by cutting the vines I was stuck in.

Hisokas POV
I was sitting on a log when I heard a yelp and a thud behind me, it was Kari, I was meaning to ask her why she cried and what she was saying at the tower. I was curious to find out. But then she said something that I didn't quite understand, so I chuckled, and she yelled "ITS NOT FUNNY YOU DAMN CLOWN" I told her "I'm a magician not a clown" I threw a card to cut the vines she was stuck in. A blue light appeared as she stood on her legs, she seems to have teleported. "Huh interesting" she then said "what do you mean" she sounded annoyed "oh just teleported" I say, " I can manipulate my aura to my own timeline so I can go forward or back within a minute, so no I am not teleporting, I'm time traveling" she says. "Well then, what were you doing in those trees?" I ask "doing taxes" she said sarcastically, I made an expression of hurt by the way she was being with me, she seemed to extremely dislike me, it hurt my feelings a bit, idk why though, I haven't felt this in a while. She reminded me so much of her, I couldn't replace her, Kino ," I'm sorry for being rude, just personal reasons" she said, we ended up hanging out until someone tried attacking me, after that, we parted ways. I ended up wanting to kill the first person I see, my bloodlust was wanting to kill, I was walking until I seen her, Kari. I just wanted to kill what was in front of me, so I attacked her.

Kari's POV
After me and Hisoka parted ways it was a while till I seen anyone, I already had all the points I needed, so I was just wandering around. I was walking until I was attacked, at first I didn't see who it was but I felt their blood lust, I looked to see Hisoka. I tried to avoid his attacks but he wouldn't stop until he killed something. I seen someone and grabbed them and placed them in front of me, he killed them and his blood lust quickly decreased. I punched in the face for attacking me "are you stupid, you could've died" "ow" "oh did I hurt you, Ronald" I realized what I said, I used to call him that nickname when we lived together, he hated it. "Wait what" he said , "oh nothing, let's go look for your tag"Gon had snatched his tag while the attack happened, we then found Gon on the ground, Hisoka attacked his target and I went up to Gon "are you doing alright Gon, I'll kill someone if they hurt you" "I already did it" hisoka then said, throwing a body next to me on the ground. I got up and started walking "see ya Gon" I then heard some fighting behind me but I didn't care.

With that the fourth phase ended
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
27.4K 1.1K 30
"𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞." ...
5.9K 349 60
Raine goes on an adventure to a deadly jungle with mythical beasts to get revenge on a former Spider who destroyed her home. She's trained hard to ke...
42.4K 1.6K 40
"I envy you, Hisoka." The magician's eyes widened in shock. "I envy you so much. You get to go around and be with whoever you want, while I'm stuck h...