Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Chocolates

2.1K 73 152
By dyliannesaber

(A/n: remember that chapter during Tetsu's birthday where Tobio and Tooru were talking about Kunimi Akira being one of them? Is Kunimi straight or nah🤡 let us all find out together. Ps: Let us not hurt the ships more okayyy?)

°°°°°

February 14

°°°°°
"The fuck are you doing boy?" Makki pulls Iwa's ear.

"My heart hurts." Iwa said and sobbed.

Matsukawa rolled his eyes before he proceed to clean Iwa's room.

It's been a week since their best friend started acting like this. He always drinks but still attend classes and do his thing. In class he was more serious and quiet. He was also too moody for their other classmates to handle. He was too mean to everyone except to Makki and Mattsun.

"Mattsun he has a boyfriend... Good looking lad tall lad who... Who..."  Iwa cried and the couple shared looks.

"I am too late." the drunk Iwa sobs and the couple turned to look at the clock.

"Who let him drink this early? This fucker will surely die if we leave him alone." Makki groaned and Matsukawa nodded and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"Calm down baby. Can you make a decent meal for Hajime before he sleep? Man this guy is already wasted. Thank Goodness we have no class for today." Mattsun said and his boyfriend wrapped his arms around him.

"I'll cook for him now." Makki said and made his way to prepare food for their broken hearted friend.

"My heart fucking hurts so much. Why did I let go of him? Why did I even..." Iwaizumi cried and Matsukawa sighed and shook his head.

Lord please give my boss and my best friend courage to confess to each other because we are tired of seeing both idiots suffer.

°°°°°

Shirabu woke up and he doesn't have any class for the morning. To be honest, he didn't want to go to school because he will see couples showing too much pda in their campus which will make him miss his Eita more.

He laid in bed and closed his eyes but didn't go back to sleep. He just wanted to lay in bed longer.

The door bell rang and Shirabu grumbled because he had to get out of bed to see whoever rang the doorbell at 8 in the fucking morning.

"Good morning. Delivery for Shirabu Kenjirou from Semi Eita." the delivery guy said and Shirabu's eyes widened because what the actual fuck.

He signed the papers and thanked the delivery guy before bringing the flowers and box inside.

He carefully opened the box and then saw his favorite brand of chocolates and letter coming from Eita but what took his interest was the music box.

He quickly snapped a photo of it and posted it which quickly received lots of likes and comments.

He tried calling Eita but the other male was still not answering. He just sighed and waited for his boyfriend to be available.

Ten minutes later, his phone rang and he immediately answered the video call coming from his boyfriend.

"Hey--- oh..." he smiled softly at the camera because his boyfriend was serenading him.

Eita had already sang to him so many times but Shirabu Kenjirou still feels the same thrill, happiness and warmth whenever Eita sings to him.

"... I love you darling." Eita says after he finished the song.

"I love you too darling. Do you want something for white day?" Eita smiled at the question and he shook his head.

"I just want to see you soon. That's all." Eita said and Kenjirou hummed.

"I'll be home in two months for the summer festival. A little more darling..." Kenjirou said and Eita smiled happily.

"See you in two months darling. I love you."

"I love you too."

°°°°°

"Happy valentines day everyoneee spread the love!" Komori happily says as he was serving breakfast.

"Please, no fucking in here tonight." Kiryu reminds the couples and Wakatoshi laughed at their reactions.

They happily ate breakfast and got ready for their morning practice. Wakatoshi opened the door and his eyes widened at the sight of Sean waiting outside with a bouquet of roses, chocolates and teddy bear.

Kiryu and Komori got feral at the sight of that guy so they went to grab the guy by the collar.

"GUYS STOP!" Wakatoshi panics.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Kiryu hissed.

"How dare you show your face after what happened." Komori hissed.

"I just want to apologi-"

"Fuck you and your apology. We don't need that. Get lost and never show your face again fucking loser." Futakuchi says.

Wakatoshi was being hidden behind Aone, Taichi, Reon, Yahaba, Goshiki and Kogane.

"Kindly fuck off sir before I call the cops on your sorry ass." Yamagata says.

"Wakatoshi please-"

"Fuck off man." Kentarou hissed.

Wakatoshi refused to look at Sean as he was being protected by his teammates. His teammates escorted him to their car and he immediately dialed Satori's number.

"Hello baby, good morning, happy valentines day the love of my life."

"Hi... Good morning--- oh its night time there. Good evening and happy valentines day too." Wakatoshi said.

"What's wrong my baby? You seem to be troubled? What happened--- wait. Is this about that fucking jerk?"

"Babe... He's here."

"He's what?! The fuck--- I'm flying there now-"

"Satori no... You still have classes and... My friends are already taking care of him." Wakatoshi said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there..."

"It's okay babe. I love you."

"I love you too. I already ran a background check up on him and he will be a piece of cake." Satori said and Wakatoshi hummed.

"How so?"

"I'll tell you when I'll meet you in person again. Have a nice day." Satori said then ended the call.

Wakatoshi kept on thinking about what Satori found out about Sean. He kept on thinking about it through the whole day.

After their practice, they all went back to their place. The couples went outside leaving the single guys and Wakatoshi alone. They all decided to have a movie marathon while Wakatoshi was in his room resting.

There was a delivery for Wakatoshi so he hurriedly ran outside his room to get it. It was a bouquet of flowers which made his heart swell in happiness. Flowers will always have a special spot in his heart not only because he likes plants but because back when Satori was still hitting on him, he always surprises him with flowers.

There was also an Eagle plushie, his favorite snacks and a few chocolates that he loved.

He hurriedly ran back inside his room and ignored the teasing looks coming from his teammates.

Incoming video call from
Tori Babe🥺❤️...

Wakatoshi answered the call and he was about to say something but Satori was playing the guitar and he was singing a song for Wakatoshi.

Honestly, Wakatoshi felt so overwhelmed. He and Satori may 'fight' sometimes but they always make up. Satori is a great person and Wakatoshi feels so lucky so have that man as his loving boyfriend.

°°°°°

Koushi was peacefully studying with his friends. He was tutoring his juniors and among their circle, it was only him who doesn't have his lover with him.

Shimizu, Ryu, Yuu, Asahi, Shoyo, Tobio, Hitoka and Tadashi were studying with him.

Well, Ryu was sleeping and Shimizu was playing with the younger male's ear. Tobio was also sleeping while Shoyo was holding his boyfriend's hand under the table. Yuu was reading his notes while pouting as he was leaning his head on Asahi's chest. Tadashi was doing Hitoka's hair while the blonde was doing reading her notes.

"Where is Daichi-senpai?" Shoyo finally asked.

"Uhm... He's busy with the booth thingy I guess?" Koushi replied and his friends shared looks.

"Don't be upset. You'll see him later." Shimizu said and smiled at him.

"I am not upset. Guys, Daichi and I also have separate lives and we like to keep it... Uhmmm mature?" Koushi said and his friends snorted.

"Yeah. You call it mature when you called me in the middle of the night just to rant about how a pretty junior was being so close to Daichi senpai. You were crying that time." Tobio said which surprised Koushi.

"I thought you were sleeping?" Koushi asked and his friends started teasing him.

Tadashi noticed Eita, Tetsurou, Koutarou, Osamu, Yuuji, Sachirou, Satori, Kiyoomi, and Daichi were heading towards their direction. The chaotic rich boys minus Tooru were making their way towards their table. Tadashi shakily nudged Koushi and pointed three out nine guys using his chin and Koushi's eyes widened.

"W-what..."

"Good morning Sugawara Koushi, we are here to give you a special service this valentines day. Hope you'll enjoy." Tetsurou said and smiled sweetly at him.

"For you." Daichi said and handed him a bouquet of flowers which Koushi happily accepted. He also received a kiss on his forehead which made him smile so happily.

Eita was playing his guitar and the nine guys started singing. Daichi offered his hand to Koushi as he asked him to dance with him. Koushi felt hundreds of eyes on him but he doesn't care.

He was overwhelmed and the way Daichi looks at him makes him fall for the raven haired male deeper. He accepted the offer and slow danced with the taller male who was still singing softly.

"I love you..." Koushi said while looking directly at Daichi's eyes which made their friends squeal in delight.

"KISS!" Ryu, Shoyo, Hitoka, Tobio And Yuu yelled from the background and Daichi chuckled.

"Sugawara Koushi, I will always love you everyday. Please stay longer with me." Daichi said softly and Koushi smiled and nodded.

"Of course... you even dragged your friends to surprise me." Koushi said and hugged his boyfriend.

The other students who saw them awed when they saw the cute couple hugging while the eight guys were still singing a love song.

°°°°°
"Heyaaa." Kourai almost fell down the stairs in because he got startled when Yuuji suddenly appeared.

"Heyaaa. What's up?" Kourai asked and he noticed how Yuuji's lace was undone so he bent down to tie Yuuji's laces.

"My urge to kiss and love my daddy with all my heart and soul." Yuuji answered and Kourai laughed softly.

"Thank youuu. Anyways I just wanna do some..." Yuuji trails and Kourai tilted his head.

"Just wanna do some what?"

"Kidnapping." Yuuji said and carried Kourai over his shoulder as he ran down the stairs and ran outside the building with the screaming small white haired male over his shoulder.

"Put me down. AAAAHHHHHH SACHIROU PLEASE HELP ME HUHUHU." Kourai screams and Yuuji opened the car door and gently placed Kourai in the passenger's seat. He buckled the seat belt and ran to the driver's side and hopped in.

"Is this still called kidnapping when I know who my kidnapper is and I know you won't sell me out there?" Kourai asked worriedly.

"I don't know man. But here, Sachi told me to give you this." Yuuji said and handed him a drink.

"Thank you. Anyways, gorl, where the fuck are we heading?" Kourai asked as he sipped on his drink.

"Omg gorl. So your daddy prepared a surprise for you and I was assigned to pick you up. Aren't I the best?" Yuuji said and Kourai snorts.

"Surprise my ass. Stop kidding around. I hate public bullshit. I don't want SACHIROU to get into trouble because he is in a relationship with a commoner like me. I don't deserve him Yuuji... I also don't deserve you guys as my friends." Kourai said sadly and Yuuji gasped.

"Gorl, you just did not say that. Hello, we love you and you potty mouth so much and money has nothing to do with our friendship. Omg that's bullshit. You deserve Sachi, Sachi deserves you, we deserve you as our dear friend and you deserve to have us as friends. You are worthy. End of discussion." Yuuji said and Kourai smiled a little at Yuuji who was still driving the car.

"Thank you Yuuji... So where are we going?" Kourai asked and Yuuji hummed.

"We... We are going on a trip and then suck our daddy's dick zooming through the sky, little whoreinsteins." Yuuji sang and Kourai laughed like a madman.

The white haired male decided not to ask anymore because he will surely not have a proper answer. Yuuji will never tell him because he is also loyal to his bro.

Kourai's brows furrowed because why the fuck was he brought in lake fifteen minutes away from the University? He got off the car and followed Yuuji.

"Wait--- oh my fucking god what the actual fuck." Kourai froze on his spot when he saw the other chaotic rich boys minus Tooru.

"Hello Hoshiumi Kourai, before we leave you and your lover boy alone, we would like to sing you a song first. Hope you'll like it." Eita said and they started singing a love song for Kourai who stood there with a small smile adored on his face.

"Hi." Sachirou approaches him and offered him a bouquet of flowers.

"Don't you 'Hi' me. Where is my kiss huh? You punk." Kourai hits Sachirou's chest playfully and Sachirou leaned down to kiss his boyfriend softly.

Kourai was clinging to Sachirou who was also hugging him securely while singing along to the song. The song ended shortly and Kourai thanked the chaotic rich boys who helped Sachirou with the surprise.

"Have fun lovebirds."

The two were left alone and Kourai tackled Sachirou for another hug as they sat on the picnic blanket. He peppered kisses on Sachirou's face which made the tall male giggle at how it tickles him.

"Hirugami Sachirou I love youuu. Thank you for the surprise." Kourai said and Sachirou smiled and kissed the older male's lips.

"I love you too... Are you hungry? I made our lunch. Its not the best but-"

"Where?" Kourai asked and then Sachirou showed him the bento boxes he prepared.

"Angel, this is perfect, like you. I fucking love you so much." Kourai said and rubbed his nose affectionately against his boyfriend who happily hugged him.

°°°°°
"Ever since you got in a serious relationship... You changed Miya-san." Atsumu looked up from his notes and furrowed his brows.

"How so?"

"Like this. You're uh... Calmer and nicer compared back then." his classmate said and Atsumu snorts.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Atsumu denies and he stood up.

"But you look happier and healthier now that you're with Sakusa Kiyoomi. We're happy for you to finally quit the hoe life." his classmates told him and Atsumu laughed out loud.

"Oh my god. Can you believe that I actually met Omi during my hoe phase? AHA AHAHAHAHA!"

"Calling the attention of Miya Atsumu, please proceed to the lobby ASAP." Atsumu squints his eyes when he heard the familiar voice.

"What is my baby bro doing here? To see me?" Atsumu said and he grabbed his stuffs and left the classroom.

A soft song was playing through the speakers and Atsumu can feel the stares on him but he ignored him.

He was still in the stairs when he saw his twin waiting for him.

"What happened to you ew Tsum you look so ugly." Osamu said and Atsumu glared at his twin.

"We look the same???"

"Ewww." Osamu cringed and dragged his Twin in the corner and he fixed the blonde male's uniform and tie. Osamu took out his wet wipes and wiped Atsumu's face and fixed Atsumu's hair.

"There. You look like a human now. Come here, they're waiting for you." Osamu said and grabbed Atsumu's hand and dragged him.

"What? They?" Osamu only nodded and when they arrived at the lobby, Osamu took a deep breath and led Atsumu outside.

There were the chaotic rich boys minus Tooru smiling at him. Atsumu noticed the guitar, the flowers, the chocolates and the fox plushie. He inhaled sharply and he turned to look at his twin.

"You..." Osamu smiled and shrugged before joining his friends.

"Hi honey." Kiyoomi smiled at him and the students around them were squealing in delight.

"Hello honey... What are you trying to do?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi scrunched up his nose.

"Surprising you." Kiyoomi said and handed Atsumu his gifts which his boyfriend gladly accepted.

"Are you going to propose? Oh my gosh Omi-omi, it's still too early for that but... Yes. Yes Sakusa Kiyoomi I will marry you." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi laughed at the silliness.

"Our dear Tsumtsum, let us sing a song for you. Hope you'll enjoy it." Koutarou said and Atsumu smiled and nodded.

He listened to the guys sing and he turned to look at the people around them only to see they were cheering on the couple.

The other guys were still singing and Kiyoomi approached him and kissed his forehead right there and the students were screaming.

"Gosh. We really out in public now huh?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi nodded.

"I like showing you off--- not in a bad way. Like I want these people to know how my I love you and how much you mean to me." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu's heart fluttered.

"You fave me a reason for my being... And I love what Im feeling." Kiyoomi sings softly.

"You gave me a meaning to my life... yes, I've gone beyond existing." Atsumu sings along and Kiyoomi smiled lovingly at him.

"And it all began, when I met you." Kiyoomi ends the song and Atsumu tiptoed to kiss his boyfriend's temple.

"Thank you... I appreciate it so much. I love you honey." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi pat his head gently.

"You're welcome... I love you too." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu proceeds to thank the other guys then he stops at his twin.

"How come you didn't give me a head start about this. Now I will get more famous." Atsumu whines and Osamu fake gagged.

"Ewww. Anyways, have you seen Narin? He's not answering my calls nor reading my texts." Osamu asked.

Atsumu knew where exactly Rintarou is. He was with Rin earlier to help him with the surprise for Osamu but he can't tell his twin about it.

"Hmmm, maybe he's out with his friends doing gigs like this?" Atsumu tried and Osamu narrowed his eyes.

"What friends aside from you, us, Kita and Aran senpais? Are they good looking? Still single-"

"Woah. Hold on twinnie. Calm yer tits okay? Rin will never cheat because he loves you sooo much. He's just busy taking care of stuffs. Don't overthink okay? Come here give your big bro a hug." Atsumu said and Osamu thinned his lips but he hugs Atsumu anyways.

"Okay... Thank you tsum."

"You're welcome baby bro."

Kiyoomi and and the others watched the twins hug and honestly Kiyoomi feels so happy to see such rare moment. It was such a sight.

°°°°°
Keiji sat alone in their usual study area in the college of medicine. Kiyoomi was busy with his surprise for Tsum while Kei was nowhere to be found.

He read his books peacefully as he was killing time while waiting for his star to come pick him up.

His phone dinged and he checked it only to see cute photos coming from his other friends.

"I guess it will take long er till Koutarou to gets here." Keiji says and shrugged before he continued reading his book.

Keiji was startled when he someone yelling outside the library. Well, it was not allowed to run and yell in the halls but that person must be in deep shit.

Keiji went outside the library and his eyes widened at the sight of Tsukishima Kei running away for his life while the were a few people running after him.

"Jesus Christ. How is this issue still not done? Tetsurou will surely get mad once he finds out." He said and rubbed his temples.

His phone suddenly rang and he answered it. It was his boyfriend telling him he's already waiting at the front of the building.

Keiji went outside while he was walking peacefully down the stairs, there goes Kei running down the stairs and Keiji's heart almost dropped in fear because Kei might fell down if he was not careful enough.

"Kei!" Keiji yells.

"Sorry Keiji!" Kei yells back while running away. Keiji had enough so he also started running after Kei.

They arrived outside the building and Tetsurou caught Kei and protectively hid the blonde male behind him.

"What's going on here?" Daichi asked.

"Bro, calm down." Koutarou reminds Tetsurou who was balling his fists.

"They're still after you Kei-chan?" Satori asked and took out a hanky to wipe the younger male's sweat away.

"You okay?" Sachi asked and Kei nodded.

"Here, have some water." Osamu said and handed him some water.

Eita, Daichi and Yuuji handed Keiji some handkerchief and water. While Koutarou, Kiyoomi and Tetsurou were staring at those people chasing Kei like their lives depended.

"You. Yes you pipsqueaks." Keiji snapped angrily which startled the ten guys plus those students chasing Kei.

"What part of reserved do you not understand huh?" Keiji snapped and Koutarou made his way to calm his boyfriend down.

"I already told you to leave me alone because I will never go to that date. I m reserved. R-E-S-E-R-V-E-D." Kei said and he turned to look at Tetsurou who had a blank expression.

"Are you guys really med students? How come you can't understand something so simple like that? I am fed up with all your bullshit." Keiji snapped and Koutarou gasped.

"My world please calm down. Oh my god... You are so angry..."

"How much does it take for you to leave our Kei alone?" Kiyoomi asked and narrowed his eyes at the juniors.

"Name your price." Tetsurou says and shivers went to Kei's spine.

"Love, no. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Senpais, don't do it. It's not worth it. I'm so sorry, I will clean this myself-"

"No love, where is this stubborn senior? I will talk to them." Tetsurou said and Kei shook his head and gripped on Tetsurou's hand tightly.

"Guys... Let us not stir trouble okay? We should go now." Daichi said and Keiji sighed.

"Let's go... Just don't mind them anymore." Kei said and he tugged on Tetsurou's hand.

"You guys should give up." Keiji said and walked away with his boyfriend.

"I'm skipping afternoon classes. I don't feel like going. Sorry star..." Keiji said and Koutarou smiled at him and nodded before opened the car door. Keiji got inside the car and thanked Koutarou.

"Sorry for... Gosh. I feel bad. You guys were about to surprise us and-"

"It's fine Keiji, really. Don't worry about it." Koutarou said and kissed Keiji's hand.

Satori, Daichi and Yuuji knocked on the window and Keiji opened the door.

"Happy valentines day. Enjoy your date." The trio said and handed him gifts.

"Thank you..." Keiji smiled and the three ruffled Keiji's hair and gave Koutarou a nod who also nodded back at them.

Koutarou drove his car to Keiji's apartment and the med student gasped when he saw the bouquet of roses, an owl stuffed toy and  chocolates sitting on his bed. There was also a letter and he turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Is... Are these from you?" Keiji asked and Koutarou smiled a little.

"Since we were unable to sing earlier, I will do the plan B. " Koutarou said and he made Keiji sit on the bed.

Koutarou then took out his ukelele which was inside his bag and Keiji was amazed at how Koutarou and the others prepared.

Koutarou played his ukelele as he sat next to Keiji who was smiling softly as he listened to Koutarou sing.

After Koutarou sang, Keiji swiftly kissed his boyfriend and climbed on his lap.

"You like Shawn Mendes my star?" Keiji asked as he wrapped his arms around Koutarou's neck.

"Mhmmm. But I like you more. I will cook for us." Koutarou said and carried Keiji to the kitchen.

"Aweee. I love you star."

"I love you too. Can I have more kisses?" Koutarou asked and Keiji smiled and nodded at him.

"Sure thing." Keiji said and kissed his boyfriend softly.

°°°°°

"So uhm... Hey, these are for you." Eita, Sachirou and Osamu said and handed Kei gifts.

"Oh my god... I... Thank you very much and I'm sorry for-"

"It's fine. Don't think about the surprise." Eita said and ruffled his hair.

Kiyoomi was talking to Tetsurou and he seemed to be trying to calm Tetsurou who was still mad.

"Take care of our bro for us kay? Enjoy your date Kei-chan." Kei smiled at the seniors and he nodded then watched them leave.

"Where do you wanna eat?" Tetsurou asked and Kei reached out to hold Tetsurou's hesitantly.

"Are... Are we okay?"

"Huh? Yeah. We're okay. Love, it's not your fault a lot of people have their eyes on you..." Tetsurou said and kissed the younger male's hand softly.

"I got you these." Kei said and handed Kei the flowers, a box of chocolate and a dinosaur plushie.

"Thank you so much... Where do you wanna eat for lunch? I'm good with anything."

"Can we like... Spend the rest fo the day together? Till dinner time?" Tetsurou asked and Kei nodded

"Sure, no problem. My classes are done for the day."

°°°°°
"Chikara is not answering your calls too?" Osamu asked and Yuuji nodded.

"Rintarou is not answering my calls or reading my texts too. This is so frustrating." Osamu said and Yuuji rubbed his temples.

"I honestly have no clue what those two are upto because they are not the type to cheat." Osamu said and Yuuji snapped his fingers.

"We should looks for them in the campus. Let's tell the others they can go spend quality time with their boyfriends while we will search for ours." Yuuji said.

Yuuji and Osamu kept on searching for their partners while running away from their admirers at the same time.

Even if they are really open about their relationship, some refuses to believe them.

"Still no sign?" Yuuji asked Osamu who nodded.

"Yeah... I same with Chikara?" Osamu asked and Yuuji nodded.

"Let's just... Give up. Its getting late. Let's go home and wait for their call." Osamu said and Yuuji bit the inside of his cheek.

"Bro, an aquaintance of mine saw Suna at a bakery earlier. They said he bought sweets together with Aran and Kita senpai."

"Mhmmm. Aran and Kita senpai told me Rin is busy with studying... Why the hell are they lying?"

"Let's not stress ourselves more okay... Let's do that. Let's not surprise them anymore." Yuuji said and Osamu nodded.

"Take care on your way home. Don't overthink okay?" Osamu said and Yuuji smiled and nodded.

"You too bro." Yuuji said and drove off. Osamu got inside his car and took a deep breath.

He felt hurt.

"You fucker won't answer my calls or texts? Okay. Fine then. Why did you two lie to me huh? That's suspicious. Atsumu knows shit... I am sure he does." Osamu said and tried calling his brother who was out of reach so Osamu grumpily drove his car home.

While he was stuck in traffic, his phone rang and Suna's name was flash on the screen.

"The fuck do you want?" Osamu hissed and took a deep breath before answering the call.

"My Prince? Where are you?"

"..."

"My Prince? Are you there?"

"... What do you want?"

"I'm so sorry about earlier-"

"Whatever. That doesn't really matter. What do you want?" Osamu asked with much irritation and his boyfriend laughed which made him angrier.

"The hell are you laughing about?"

"Nothing. Where are you my Prince?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"..."

"..."

"Are we really doing this Osamu Miya?" Suna asked and Osamu felt his skin crawl when Suna used that tone on him. He knew he was about to snap and Osamu didn't want to make his boyfriend angry so he sighed.

"On my way home. Still stuck in traffic--- five minutes away from the campus why?"

"Can I see you? I want to see you..."

"Where?"

"Our building's rooftop."

"...kay. Wait for me." Osamu said and ended the call.

Osamu drove his way back to the campus. He was still pissed off and sulking but he seriously didn't want to have a stupid fight with his boyfriend now that he was really tired and starving.

He arrived at the parking lots and looked up at the building only to see his boyfriend who was at the rooftop. His heart almost dropped because one wrong move and Suna might fall down and no one wants that.

"YOU'RE DEAD TO ME ONCE I GET THERE!" Osamu yells in rage and hurriedly ran to the rooftop. He ignored how tired and hungry he was because he wanted to beat the hell out of Suna Rintarou.

He opened the door and he immediately noticed the balloons, lights, and all the drama.

"Fuck you..." Osamu whimpers and then he started crying.

He doesn't know why. Was he upset? Yeah. Hungry? Yeah. Tired? Yes. Surprised? Yes. He is experiencing so many emotions right now and he doesn't know what to do.

"Why are you crying? Did I upset my handsome prince?" Suna asked and tried to hug Osamu but the latter threw a shoe at him.

"I hate you Sunarin."

"No you don't. You love me." Suna said and wiped Osamu's tears away and kissed his forehead.

"I'm so sorry for making you so worried."

"Mhmmm." Osamu hummed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Your friends are so loyal. They would lie for you." Osamu said and Suna laughed.

"I felt bad when they told me you were looking for me like crazy but I don't want to fuck my surprise up." Suna said and went to lead Osamu on the picnic blanket he prepared.

He handed Osamu his gifts and Osamu accepted them while smiling softly.

"You spent too much money Narin..."

"It's fineee. I worked hard for this and also your brother helped me out with this." Suna said and kised Osamu softly.

"Of course. Of course Atsumu will help you out." Osamu said and rested his head on Suna's chest.

"The sun is setting... It looks so pretty." Osamu said and Suna smiled.

"Mhmmm. I want to share this view with you--- wait no. I want to share my everything with you but let's take it slow."

"Are you proposing because I will definitely say yes." Osamu said and Suna chuckled.

"Not yet my Prince... Lets graduate first and be stable together. I love you..."

"I love you too." Osamu replied and Suna held him in his arms.

The taller male then started singing a song for Osamu and the gray haired male felt so touched at the surprise.

"We should eat now. I know you're starving." Suna said and opened the picnic basket.

"Aweee. You even prepared food. Thank you." Osamu said and accepted the food from Suna.

"Oh Holy shit. I was having so much fun that I forgot about Yuuji." Osamu said and grabbed his phone to inform Yuuji he already found Suna.

°°°°°
"I see. Good to know bro. Anyways I just arrived. Yeah. I'm still at the parking lots at the moment. Enjoy your date with Suna okay? Byebyeee."

Yuuji made his way to the elevator and gripped the phone tightly. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down because he was so close to crying.

His sensitive heart was hurt.

He was so upset and he didn't want to talk nor see anyone at the moment. He just want to go straight to sleep.

"Wait... Was Chikara's car there or nah?" Yuuji wonders and tried to remember if Chikara's car was already at the parking lots but he really can't remember.

He arrived at their unit and he punched the code to unlock the door. He opened the door and screamed in surprise when someone covered his eyes with a blindfold.

"Relax Ji, it's me, your Chikara..." Yuuji sighs in relief and he stood still.

"Daddy, this is kinky... Should I start stripping now?" Yuuji asked and Chikara laughed.

"No silly. I mean... Not yet. Let's do that later. We have the time for that okay? For now I want you to stay still and wait for my instruction." Chikara said and Yuuji hummed and nodded.

"You can take off the blindfold now." Yuuji removed the blindfold and there he saw a trail of roses and pretty looking small candles which were lit and arranged nicely. There were also balloons.

Chikara was standing a few feet away from him and holding a guitar. He smiled at Yuuji before he started playing it and then he sang a song for Yuuji.

Yuuji the softie he was started crying because he feels so touched. He wiped his tears away and then saw a camera so he did a peace sign and thinned his lips and narrowed his eye at the camera like an idiot.

After Chikara sang, he then grabbed the bouquet of roses he prepared for Yuuji and then the pikachu stuffed toy he prepared for his dear fiance.

"I love you so much Yuuji. I love your everything and thank you for existing." Chikara said and Yuuji smiled and wrapped his arms around the black haired male.

"I love you too." Yuuji said and proceeds to kiss Chikara passionately.

"What do you want for dinner?" Chikara asked and Yuuji smiled before palming him down.

"This." Yuuji replied cheekily which made Chikara laugh and shake his head.

"You can have this later. After we eat actual food. Patience baby boy." Chikara snickers.

°°°°°

Kei thought the day was over. He thought the surprise was already over but Tetsurou drove his car to a hill and Kei was not scared at all.

They got off the car and they Tetsurou removed his jacket and let Kei wear it. He grabbed something from the trunk of his car before he joined Kei in watching the beautiful city lights.

"My... My voice is not the prettiest but can I sing you a song?" Tetsurou said and Kei gasped and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw the ukelele. He nodded in excitement and he also asked if he could record Kuroo singing to him.

"Wise men say... Only fools rush in... but I can't help... Falling in love with you." Tetsurou sings and Kei got all the goosebumps as he heard Tetsurou sang him a song.

His heart felt heavy and Kei was confused. Does he want this? What was happening and why does he feel so bad for Tetsurou?

"Take my hand... Take my whole life too... For I can't help, falling in love... With you."

Sure, earlier Tetsurou and his friends serenaded Kei in the university and even Kei was embarrassed, he still felt happy and grateful for the 'little' surprise the chaotic rich boys prepared for them.

Kei placed a hand over his chest as he watched and listened to the older male sing and play the ukelele. The song was about to end but why was Kei feeling heavy and uncomfortable?

Ah yes.

He will now do his part. He actually prepared something for Tetsurou.

"Thank you... You sing well and I love it." Kei said and smiled nervously at Tetsurou who liked his lips nervously.

"Is there... Is there something bothering you Kei?" Tetsurou asked nervously and Kei took a deep breath.

"I prepared something for you. It doesn't look as good as those chocolates-"

"Where? You prepared chocolates for me?" Tetsurou asked excitedly and Kei scrunched up his nose because if Tetsurou had a tail, it would be swishing side by side happily.

Kei led the older male back inside the car because it was getting colder. He took out a box outside his bag and Tetsurou eyed the box excitedly and Kei handed it to him.

"Thank you, love. Even the packaging is soo pretty." Tetsurou said as he snapped a photo of the chocolate box and kissed Kei's hand.

"Do... Do you promise to please eat it here?" Kei requests and Tetsurou honestly didn't want to eat the chocolate because he wanted to treasure it forever.

Hello. His ultimate crush gave him chocolates on valentines day. Personalised chocolates.

"Sure." Tetsurou said and he opened the box and his mouth hang open in amazement at the sight of cat shaped chocolate.

He turned to look at Kei and back to the chocolate which was shaped into a cat. He snapped more photos and Kei can feel the happiness radiating in Tetsurou.

Tetsurou bit the chocolate and his eyes widened in surprise because how come Kei knew what type of chocolate he liked? He never told anyone about his preference in chocolates.

"I... I asked Tooru-senpai, Kenma, your siblings and your parents about your preference in chocolates." Kei said sheepishly and Tetsurou placed a hand on his chest.

Boy. He just fell more deeper in love with Tsukishima Kei.

Tetsurou was halfway done with the chocolate when he noticed there was a small glass bottle with a letter inside. It was small. The bottled was the size of his thumb and Tetsurou eyed Kei who was looking outside the window.

Tetsurou opened the bottled and pulled the letter out and he got more confused when there were no letters scribbled on the small piece of paper.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Kei said and Tetsurou looked outside the window to check out the moon.

"Yeah. It's so pretty--- hold on. Shit. Did you just... Oh my god. " Tetsurou gasped and turned to look at Kei.

"Say it again." Tetsurou said and Kei stares blankly at him.

"..."

"Please?"

"..."

"Love, please. Come on. I know that was not what you meant. Say it again please." Tetsurou said and reached out to hold Kei's soft hands.

"I don't want to make you want more. I... I feel the same now. I am ready for a relationship with you Tetsu. Please be my boyfriend?" Kei asked and looked up to meet Tetsurou's eyes.

Tetsurou's lips quivered and Kei recognizer that look. The older male was about to cry in happiness.

"Am I going crazy? Am I hearing things now because this is not funny..." Tetsurou said and Kei laughed and wiped Tetsurou's tears away.

"It's okay if you turn me down-"

"What?! NO WAY!" Kei was pulled into a hug and he smiled and hugged Tetsurou back.

"You're my official boyfriend now. No more taking back. My valentine everyday, not just on the fourteenth of February." Tetsurou said and Kei giggled and let Tetsurou pepper his face with kisses.

"Can I?" Tetsurou asked and Kei smiled and nodded as he granted the older male the permission to kiss him on the lips.

It tastes like chocolate. Kei can still taste the chocolate in Tetsurou's mouth and the flavor reminded him of their own love story. It was bitter at first but soon turned sweet through time.

"Why are you always crying whenever I try to do something like this?" Kei chuckled and wiped Tetsurou's tears away.

"You just make me so happy... We're official now Kei?" Tetsurou asked and Kei smiled nodded.

"Yeah. Official boyfriends." Kei confirmed and Tetsurou pulled him down for another kiss.

°°°°°

Tooru was happily sorting out the chocolates he received. There were lots coming from his friends in Japan. Wakatoshi and Kenjirou also sent him chocolates.

"These babies are so precious... Gosh. I fucking love these idiots." Tooru said while liking the cute photos the couples posted.

Kurotsuki being cute inside Tetsurou's car. Kei was smiling at the camera while Tetsurou hugs and kisses the younger male.

Daichi and Koushi are both smiling. The photo was taken at the University. Koushi was holding a bouquet of flowers and Daichi was side hugging his boyfriend.

Atsumu and Kiyoomi having fancy dinner. The photo was Atsumu holding a fox stuffed toy, a bouquet of flowers and a huge heart shape box of chocolates. Atsumu was sitting on a chair while Kiyoomi stood behind him and he wrapped his arms around Atsumu and kissed the slightly older male's cheek.

Suna and Osamu also posted a video. Suna posted a video where Osamu was crying while hugging the gray fox plushie and the bouquet of flowers. Suna was teasing the slightly older male in the video. Osamu even threw his shoe at Suna but the black haired male only laughed and kissed Osamu, apologised at his boyfriend for scaring him and told him how much he loved him. Osamu posted a photo of his and Suna's hand which were interlocked. In the photo, you will see the surprise Suna prepared for Osamu at the rooftop.

Semi posted a photo of Shirabu holding his gifts while smiling happily at the photo. There was even a long sweet message for the caption. Shirabu posted a short clip of Semi singing to him and also the part where Semi tells him how much he loves Shirabu which made their followers to go wild at how romantic and cute the couple was even if they were miles apart.

Wakatoshi and Satori posted a photo where they were trying to form a heart in their video call. In the photo they both posted, you can see the flowers, stuffed toy, chocolate and a gift bag in Wakatoshi's side. The couple looked so happy in the picture.

Keiji and Koutarou posted a cute video too. In Keiji's video, you will see how Koutarou was making dinner and you can also see how they were flirting shamelessly. In Koutarou's video, you will see how clingy the older male was as he was hugging Keiji who was trying to read his book which Koutarou gave him. The video was short but really sweet and cute which Tooru enjoyed.

Chikara and Yuuji also  posted a video. In Yuuji's video, he was flexing Chikara's surprise and he was pestering Chikara who was preparing dinner. He would kiss the black haired male and sometimes bite him. Chikara would laugh and shake his head before giving Yuuji a kiss. In Chikara's video, Yuuji opened the door and you will see how surprised he was at the sight of Chikara's surprise for him. Chikara gives him the bouquet of red roses and kissed his forehead softly. Yuuji even cried because he was too overwhelmed. He even whined about how he planned about surprising Chikara but in the end it was him who was surprised by Chikara.

Kourai and Sachirou posted a photo of their date. They had a picnic date by the lake and in the photo, Sachirou was carrying Kourai bridal style and Kourai was smiling happily in the photo while holding the gifts given by Sachirou. Sachirou was kissing Kourai's cheek in the photo and it was so adorable to see that they were wearing matching clothes without even realizing.

"Senpai. This is for you. I met a delivery guy and-"

"From who?" Tooru asked Yuutarou who was holding the box and a paperbag.

"There is no name indicated here. Should we throw it away? This seems fishy." Yuutaro said.

"I am starving uncles. Can we eat first?" Takeru said and the two agreed. They prepared dinner and the three of them ate together.

"Did you give it to Kunimi?" Tooru asked curiously and Kindaichi groaned.

"Your cousin is sooo hard to approach but I am not complaining. He's super cute and--- AAAAAHHHH." Both Tooru and Kindaichi screams when they say Kunimi's name and number flashed on Kindaichi's phone.

"Answer it little shit. Calm down okay? Don't panic. It's just your crush." Tooru said and Kindaichi narrowed his eyes at Tooru.

"Senpai please. Stop pushing me to your cousin because I will not stop my self from crushing on him christ. I will get my heart broken from this but I'm in. Kunimi Akira please step on me." Yuutaro said ans took a deep breath before answering the call.

"Yo wassup man?"

"Uh... Hi. Good evening? You sent me chocolates?"

"Uh yeah. I did. I give chocolates to my friends every valentines day." Yuutaro blabber and Tooru wanted to scream at Yuutaro for being such a coward while Takeru laughed at how Kindaichi who claims to be straight last week now gay panics while having a phone call with his Uncle Kunimi Akira.

"Ah... Okay. Thank you for the chocolates... Friend."

"U-uh... No problem. You must be really busy so uh... Uhmmm I'll go now. Hope you'll enjoy them." Yuutaro said and Kunimi ended the call without even saying goodbye.

Kindaichi screams on the pillow and Takeru laughed at him while Tooru was mocking him.

"I'll tuck Takeru to bed first." Tooru said and carried Takeru to his bedroom.

"Uncle, do you realize you are also a coward like Uncle Kindaichi?"

"Huh? What are you talking about Takeru?" Takeru shrugged and he pulled the duver over his chin.

"Atleast uncle Kindaichi is aware of his feelings while you are... Still very denial. Good night." Takeru said and hid under the duvet.

Tooru sighed and rubbed his temples and got out of Takeru's room. He saw Kindaichi talking to someone over the phone and judging from the way Kindaichi gay panics so hard, he guessed Kindaichi was talking to Kunimi.

He grabbed the package and he made his way to his room. There was no name of the sender but there was an address. He reads the address and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why would he give me chocolates? The hell is the fucking meaning of this?" Tooru panics and then his phone rang.

An unknown number was calling him and even if Tooru knew it was dangerous to answer it, he still did it.

The person on the other line was playing a guitar and his brows furrowed.

"What the fuck-" Tooru shuts his mouth up when the person on the other line starts singing and Tooru had goosebumps.

His heart was hurting as he listened to the stranger sing.
Was it that familiar voice... Or from the song?

"Can I be him?" Tooru's eyes widened when he can hear the other male cry and curse on the other line.

"Fuck... Oikawa Tooru I'm so sorry... I tried forgetting about you and denying the fact that I liked you ever since that time we were still okay... I broke my promise... I'm so sorry. I know I am too late and I shouldn't tell you this because you already have a boyfriend but... I love you."

Tooru can feel the tears rolling down his cheeks and his heart was hurting so much. Hearing Iwaizumi's voice after months of trying to forget about him makes him so emotional. Did Iwa just told him he loves him?

"Are you drunk?" Tooru choked out.

"No... My heart hurts because I should have said anything back then. My heart hurts so much from the regret and guilt. It's too late. I am too late..."

Tooru wiped his tears away and he sighed. His heart was racing and he shook his head.

He blocked Iwa but still stalked the other male using his private account. He randomly remembers the other guy and he really can't get that guy outside his head.

"I really should give up-"

"Wait. Iwa... Who fucking told you I have a boyfriend?"

"....."

"Iwaizumi."

"I stalked you using my private account."

Tooru laughed at the confession and the other male got more quiet.

"Oh my gosh. Aren't we both idiots because I also stalk you in my private account." Tooru said.

"Oh..."

"Kindaichi likes my cousin Kunimi. He is not my boyfriend..."

"I-uh... Fuck this is so embarrassing."

"Iwa, I think I like you too but I'm so sorry."

"I know. I know I have no chance-"

"Iwa shut the fuck up and let me talk."

"I'm sorry okay? Go and talk. HMPH." Tooru laughed and shook his head at the response.

"We still can't be together because I am still in New York. I want to hear it from you in person."

"Should I wait for ten years because I am up for it."

"I am coming home this summer festival. You wanna take the risk?"

"Two months from now? Okay. Fuck it all. I'll take the risk."

"Yeah... Fuck it all. Let's both take the risk. I'll see you in two months."

"I can't call you or text you or contact you again."

"I know. How are we suppose to meet?"

"I will find a way. I will look for you."

"Okay... I will wait for you Iwa-chan."

"No Tooru, its me who will wait for you. You should sleep now. Goodnight."

That night, Tooru slept so well. Finally he found his peace.

°°°°°
These are the songs the Semes sang for their Ukes winkwonk.

(SakuAtsu) When I met you- APO Hiking Society.
(TenUshi) You're still the one- Dakota Rhodes
(HiruHoshi) Captivated- IV of spades.
(EnnoTeru) Stuck with you - Arianna Grande, Justin Bieber.
(SemiShira) Your song- Parokya ni Edgar
(BokuAka) Fallin All in You - Shawn Mendes
(KuroTsuki)
Can't help falling in love- Elvis Presly
(Daisuga) Say you won't let go- James Arthur
(SunaOsa) Adore you- Harry Styles.
(IwaOi) Can I be him- James Arthur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.9K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
42 0 6
Where ↷ You try to leave your past and end up hurting your future Iwaizumi Hajime x f!reader (She/her) Warnings - Timeskip!Haikyuu College Au Friend...
200K 6.8K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...
223 74 16
𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕤𝕙 ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜...