Korea's Biggest Fuckboy 2 ✔️

By jincanbuttermeupsis

"We're two lost souls trying to find each other through this thick mist." SHORT STORY BOOK 2 OF KOREA'S BIGGE... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.

ten.

4.7K 310 445
By jincanbuttermeupsis

A/N;
Hi everyone! How are you all today? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I love you all! Enjoy! ❤️❤️

///////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

I've been up all night.

Everyone was panicking as we all search the house. Tears were leaving my eyes endlessly as Jimin holds me tight.

"How the fuck did someone get in!" Jimin screams.

My heart breaks just thinking about Jihyo. My poor daughter.

All of a sudden the house went quiet. Something was distracting me making me walk closer and closer to the library.

There was muffled crying as my eyes widen. Jihyo.

I run towards the bookshelf as I open it. Jimin and Jungkook were following me as I stumble down the stairs which made the crying even louder.

As I turn the corner.

There she was. Jihyo.

She was locked in the cage with the same flower Yoongi gave her wrapped around her wrist.

"Baby!" I cry. I instantly grab her out as I puff out in fear. Her crying made my heart break even more.

If only they didn't make this place hard to hear. I hold her tighter as the rest of the members fly down the stairs looking.

"The security didn't do a fucking job properly." Namjoon screeches as he storms up the stairs.

I hold Jihyo tight as I watch Jimin hug us both.

"Y-y-yo-" Jihyo cries. My eyebrow furrows as I look closely at her.

"What is it baby?" I pout. I wipe her tears away as Yoongi walks up to us playing with her fingers.

As soon as Jihyo saw Yoongi, she bursts out in tears, screaming, the tone of her voice.

"It's just Yoongi." I whisper. She wouldn't stop crying as she turns the other way.

"Somethings off." Jimin whispers.

"What?" I question.

"It was you. Wasn't it." Jimin grits his teeth. He pulls Yoongis collar as I widen my eyes.

"Jimin what are you doing?!" I grit my teeth.

"I saw a figure coming out of your room at night." Jimin yells. "Admit it Hyung."

"Me?!" He widens his eyes. "Why would I do that to you guys."

"Probably because you like Sunny." Jimin replies. We were all taken aback as my eyes widen.

"What?" I replied.

"I'm not blind! You care for her more than yourself!" Jimin grits his teeth.

"You're making no sense." Yoongi replies.

At this point I was scared. Jimin was suspecting Yoongi.

"If you wanna side with them that bad. Get the fuck out." Jimin replies.

"I never fucking did it!" Yoongi screams. "You're the one who left for two fucking years for being the biggest pussy."

"I left because I had too!" Jimin groans. My heart wouldn't stop beating. The way this conversation has me up in my ends.

"The only way where we can tell who's telling the truth is to check the cameras." Jin announced.

Yoongi tensed up. There was no way this could be real. Yoongi was by my side this entire time.

"We'll be back with the footage."

| Half an hour later |

"Okay we've got it."

I was eager to watch as I clump my hands together. The footage was rolling, the place was quiet.

A dark hooded figure walks out of Yoongis room and walks to our room. I bite my lower lip as that same figure came back holding Jihyo.

"See." Jimin grits his teeth.

"Be quiet." Jin hissed.

We watched as the figure walks down the stairs of the library. Each second was like watching a horror movie.

"Yoongi did you actually do it?" I whisper. Yoongi snaps his eyes to me as his eyes was filled sadness.

"Do you really think I did it?" His voice cracks. He looks away as he sniffs. "You guys know I don't even wake up during those hours."

"Keep watching." Namjoon declared.

The hooded figure always avoided facing the cameras directly.

It was like he knew where they all were. I know I shouldn't suspect Yoongi but some feeling inside of me was uneasy.

"Hyung." Jimin hissed. "It wouldn't be a surprise if you told us it was you."

"Why would I do that to you guys!" Yoongi shouts. I looked away with Jihyo sleeping in my arms.

"That's true." Namjoon sighs. "Did he leave any fingertips?"

"No." Jimin glares at Yoongi.

"Jimin stop." I whispered. He loosened up as he wraps his right arm around my shoulder.

"Can I hold her?" Yoongi asked me. Jimin shakes his head as I sigh. I gently hand her over as Yoongi stares at jihyo.

"They're suspecting me huh." Yoongi whispers to her. I look away as Jin sighs.

"I wouldn't do that to you." I could hear Yoongi whisper. My heart breaks as I turn around.

There was a tiny painting on the black hoodie. It somewhat looked familiar.

But I knew this was my dads doing. I couldn't blame anyone other than him. He was the biggest asshole ever.

"Is there any other proof?" Jimin mutters.

"No." Jin and Namjoon replies. I didn't wanna talk about the flower situation.

"Show me the footage from 3:30 pm yesterday." I asked. Jin nods as he types some buttons and a video soon came up.

It was the video footage of Yoongi giving Jihyo the flower.

"What's so important about this?" Taehyung asks as he comes down.

"Someone was watching us." I mumbled.

"What?!" They all said together. I nod as I recall my memories.

FLASHBACK

As I watch Yoongi hand her the flower my heart warms up.

Rustling from the bushes caught my eye as I look behind Yoongis shoulder to see a pair of eyes staring right at me.

I hold back in my yelp as I act as if it was normal.

I gulp as I look back again to see him gone. Panic erupted inside me as I look along the bushes. But he was no where to be found.

PRESENT

"And you didn't tell us?"

I shrug as I rub my eyes. I was exhausted. I didn't wanna leave them. I sit down on the chair behind me as I massage my forehead.

"Let's go back up." Jin sighs. We all follow him up the stairs as I suddenly walked outside where I saw the pair of eyes.

There was a window as I peek inside looking at my reflection.

I sigh to myself.

All of a sudden in the reflection I could see the same pair of eyes.

I instantly turned around to see the pair of eyes gone.

"Who are you?" I call out. But nothing answered back.

I rushed inside due to me being scared the fuck. The members all looked at me with worry.

They were all looking at old photos on the wall. I gulp to myself as I calm down a bit.

"What's wrong?" They ask.

"Oh nothing." I chuckle. They nod as I peeked over to look at the photos.

Something was strange.

That man.

"That's him." I mumble. They all looked at me with confusion.

"Who's who?" Jimin asks.

"That man. That's the guy who I saw." I gulped. "His eyes. It's the same person."

They all laughed.

"Sunny. That man is Yoongis father. He passed last year."

/////////////////

I updated a bit earlier but I'm updating again because I love you all very much xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 823 20
Hoseok hasn't given up. Yoongi is fed up. Lovers and friendships are on the line. Is this the end of something old or the start of something new? PT...
20.8K 1.2K 51
"Wanna ride my face?" "Why? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" - in which Taehyung rehabilitates you, only to learn that there are always two colo...
74.8K 2.2K 21
❝I fell in love with you the as soon as I looked into your eyes❞ ᯽Contains ▷Smut ▷Fluff ▷Strong Language Read at your own risk ᯽Cover was made b...
79.4K 6.3K 20
desideratum ⍀ myg, jhs ❛ why was hoseok like this? chasing after the entrancing, min yoongi? ❜ ↳ nobody wishes to be alone. 'sequel to boo...