The Kindness Of A Sunflower (...

By sunflowr6

ON HIATUS When a simple act of kindness can change a girls life. Paige was just enjoying her life with her f... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
SUPRISE
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
announcement

eleven

5K 102 16
By sunflowr6

a wee bit of smut coming your way

paige

"Welcome to my humble abode," Harry says opening the door to his apartment for me.

It was a very open space with the wall being made of windows from the ceiling to the floor. There were two floors and the color scheme was darker than I had expected.

"It's beautiful. You did a great job with the decorating," I say.

I feel Harry come up behind me and move the hair that has fallen down my back aside.

"Umhm," he hums contently and presses his lips to the side of my neck. His lips feel warm against my cool skin from the breeze outside.

"I really like the, um, the painting," I say breathlessly.

He continues his gentle assault on my neck sucking gently.

"Yeah," he whispers clearly, not planning to stop anytime soon.

"And um the-the couch is oh fuck it."

I turn around and slam my lips on his. I feel his tongue starts to massage mine and I feel a fire start in my lower abdomen. His hand cups the back of my neck while the other one finds its way to my hip. He starts to back me slowly towards the stairs.

We finally manage to get ourselves up the stairs, very clumsily I must say, and we continue to what I'm assuming is his bedroom. I feel my knees hit the bed and lay down with him coming on top of me. He stops his lips and pulls away from me. I cup his cheek and try to memorize the face that is going to leave me.

"Paige, why do you look upset and don't say nothing because I know that's not true."

He brushes a piece of hair behind my ear, something I have started to notice he does a lot.

"I just- I don't want you to leave. And I know it's selfish of me, but I've had so much fun with you and I like you," I say the last part quietly avoiding eye contact with him.

He leans down and brushes his lips against mine.

"I like you too," he says, pulling away.

I smile back weakly.

"Hey," he says cupping my cheeks. "Don't be sad. I'm coming back in a few weeks for a few more shows. It will fly by and when I get back, I'm going to spend every minute with you."

"But what if things change. We aren't together and I don't want you to feel tied down to me. I know you are surrounded by people and you might meet another nice girl in another nice city and want to see her and spend your time with her and I don't want you to feel like you can't because of me."

"Baby. I don't want to meet another 'nice girl'. I met you. Over the past two days I have gotten to know you and want to continue to get to know you. I want to spend my time with you. I want you."

He pulls me up from the bed to stand against him. He looks at where our hands are joined together and at the rings on his fingers. He then looks back up to me and his eyes fall on the necklace around my neck. He moves to undo the clasp behind my back and takes it off my neck. There was a small music note charm hanging from the chain. He takes one of the rings from his neck and slips it on the chain to join the music note. He slides the necklace back around my.

"Now I will always be with you right next to your heart. I'm not giving up on you. On this. I want to see where this could go."

I touch the ring that is now hanging around my neck. My hands snake up around his neck and pull his long chain with a cross on it over his head. I unclip the clasp at the back and slip off my small pearl ring off of my hand and snake it through the chain. I clasp it and slip the necklace back over his head.

"Right with you," I say leaning my forehead on to his.

His hands clasped behind my waist and mine behind his neck. He leans in and his lips brush mine.

"Not a goodbye," he says and presses his lips against mine.

I kiss him back trying to convey all my feelings to him through my lips. It starts off as slow and gentle and turns into fire. I didn't want him to leave. We stumble back a few steps and collapse on to the bed, again, me on top of him straddling his hips. I run my fingers through his hair and tug slightly. He groans slightly while his hands travel lower until they land on my behind, squeezing. I pull back slightly to look at him for a second. I just wanted to take in this moment. I wanted to take a second to memorize his face.

His eyes.

His slight freckles across his nose.

His lips.

Him.

My hands slowly travel down to the halfway buttoned shirt and I slowly start to slip the buttons undone. I hold his gaze until all the buttons are free. He sits up slightly to allow me to slide the shirt from his shoulders, leaving him bare from the waist up. My hands go down to undo his belt for the second time tonight when he grabs my wrists stopping me.

"I believe it is my turn to return a favor to you," he says with a smirk, slowly grabbing my hips and flipping me over. Harry's hands go behind me to the back of my skirt unzipping it slowly and sliding it down my legs leaving me in just the light blue corset bodysuit. He pulls me up to sit and his lips attach to my neck sucking and biting the skin just above my collar bone. His hands expertly start unlacing my body suit. Mine find their way into his locks and start to play with them, gently tugging. The suit becomes a loser and he starts to pull it down and tosses it aside leaving me laying down bare on the bed.

I feel a bit nervous and self conscious but I shake my thoughts aside as Harry looks down on me.

"So beautiful," he whispers, leaning back over me and pulling me to his lips.

They feel soft as his hand goes to the side of my neck. My hands went back down to his belt and tried to take it off.

"Too many-mhm-clothes- on," I say against his lips in between pecks.

He laughs softly and lets me pull the belt from the loops and toss it to the floor. I pop the button of his trousers and push them away with my feet. He steps out of them still keeping his lips glued to my own. His lips start a trail down to my jaw, then my neck. He takes his ring, which now lies in-between my breast, and brings it up to his lips and places it back. His lips started their trail again down to my stomach and finally lower but skipping over right where I wanted him.

A small gasp leaves my lips and my back arches slightly when I feel his breath over my heat. His hands push my hips back down into the bed. His lips trail to the inside of my thigh and start their assault.

"Harry..." I groan.

His teeth nip at the skin and his tongue soothes over the dark spot he has now surely created with his mouth. He moves to the other leg and repeats the action. His curls tickling the inside of my legs and the feeling of his mouth is enough to make me squirm, but he hold me firmly down on the bed.

Finally, he moves his head up and his hand slides down to brush against me. The feeling of his rough fingertips gently glide against my folds. A moan falls from my lips as two of his fingers enter me. They pump in and out at a torturous pace.

"How does it feel baby? How do my fingers feel filling you," he says his eyes filled with lust.

"I-oh god- so good baby so good," I breath out, shocked at my own ability to form a sentence.

Just as the words come out of my mouth I look down and see a smile curl on his lips as they attach on to my clit.

"Oh my god," I moan, well more like scream, out.

The combination of his fingers curling and pumping inside me and the feel of his lips sucking is heavenly. My hand flies down to grip his curls and pull hard. A moan leaves his lips and vibrates against me causing me to cry out yet again from the feeling.

The pressure in my stomach builds and builds. Harry pulls out his fingers and I whine at the loss of contact but am soon greeted with the feeling of his tongue licking a stripe against me. His tongue dips into my folds as two of his fingers circle my bundle of nerves.

"Harry I-I'm close," I groan out.

"That's it darling. Come on. Let go," he says, making me groan in pleasure at the use of the nickname.

His tongue finding its way back to my center. My vision goes white as I moan out his name, fingers grabbing on to the locks between my fingers. I feel myself release on his tongue. He rides me through my climax until my legs have stopped their shaking.

He gets up from off of his knees and slides back up to me. My eyes flutter closed and I feel his hand brush my hair away and I look up at him. I place my hand on his cheek and run my thumb over it.

"How you feeling love," he says kissing my cheek.

I hum softly and he chuckles.

"I'll take that as a good thing."

After a few minutes of us just laying on the bed, we finally get up and get dressed and get ready to go to sleep. I went to the bathroom and washed my face clean of makeup and came back. Harry puts on a pair of grey sweatpants and I put a pair of his boxers that I had to roll up a few times to get to stay up and one of his t-shirts. I look over at him as he gets into bed biting my lip. I'm really going to miss him.

"What is it?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"Nothing," I said, smiling, while climbing onto the other side of the bed.

"I'm just going to miss you."

His arm wraps around my waist pulling me into him. He plants a kiss in my hair. I mold into him like a piece of a missing puzzle.

"I'm going to miss you too. More than you know."

I snuggle into him and drift to sleep, his hand touching his ring around my neck and my hand on top of his.

soooo um that happened. first writing smut so hopefully it gets better. this chapter has been semi written for a while and i like the whole ring thing. but anyways i hope someone out there liked it!! comment and let me know. also the picture above is kinda the idea of the apartment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 14.5K 71
After six long years of constant touring and working as one of the world's biggest pop stars, trying his hand at acting and about to embark on a new...
5.3K 464 47
Wednesdays weren't at all remarkable before her. That restaurant that plays pretend, the corner of the street where she fell off her bike, the most h...
879 72 32
※COMPLETED STORY※ We all have our very own best friends that knows every single detail about us and the way we really are. Sad to say that eventuall...
1.3K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing