Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La México
Phase 2 - Venom
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

2.1 - Old Friends

10.9K 339 114
By ThemexicanHulk

'BREAKING NEWS! - Infamous Serial Killer Cletus Kasady has escaped from Ryker's Prison in the Bronx and is on currently on the run. Police have urged citizens to stay in their homes as Kasady is a dangerous individual. Police are conducting a state wide manhunt as we speak. Here is a picture of Cletus Kasady:

More updates will come in when we receive them" The news anchor said before the news channel cut to a commercial break.

"Huh reminds me of a younger me" Y/N said quietly to himself as he watched the diner TV along with other significantly more concerned customers waiting for someone to take his order.

"What can I get you?" The teenaged male waiter asked him ready to scribble down his order into his small notebook.

"Three orders of chimichangas and a large chocolate milkshake, make them extra extra chimichangafied" Y/N emphasised the last part dramatically with his hands.

"Chimichangafied?" The waiter looked at Y/N confused

"What??" Y/N looked equally confused "It's a real word........really put some love into those chimichangas otherwise you don't get the right payoff" Y/N clarified to the young waiter

"Riiiiiiiight" The unconvinced waiter said as he wrote down the order whilst giving Y/N a questioning look "I'll make sure to let the chef know your preferences." He added before walking off towards the kitchen.

"Ahhhh they're definitely spitting in my food........is it weird that I'm ok with that?" Y/N asked before shrugging his shoulders and pulling out his A5 notepad which was full of his personal things such as his various safehouse locations, money earned from his previous jobs and other possible job opportunities.

Y/N was clearly very engrossed into his notes because he soon glanced to see sitting opposite was a black man with black hair who was probably in his mid to late thirties dressed in a suit.

"As beautiful as I am. I'm not interested bub" Y/N said with blunt sarcasm without taking his eyes off his notepad.

"You haven't aged a day in all the years since I last saw" The man said with a hint of wonderment in his voice.

That statement caught Y/N's attention as he placed his notepad down next to him looking the man dead in the eye.

"If you're here to kill me, I just wanna say that's gonna end very well for you" he whispered

The man just laughed "You don't recognise me, Unsurprising really. I was just a child when we last met." He added

"Are we gonna drag out who you are because this is really like so many movie clichés at the moment " Y/N added getting annoyed by the man.

"Sorry my name is Nick Fury" The man introduced himself extending his hand "And you are Y/N L/N"

"How the hell do you know that?" Y/N asked refusing to shake his hand.

"I've had my eyes on you for a long time now. ex-Captain in the British Army, sent to Aldershot Military Prison for murder in 1913, escaped from prison before being declared dead in 1915." Nick said as Y/N looked at him strangely.

"Kinda stalker-ish, not gonna lie" Y/N said as the waiter brought over his chocolate milkshake.

Y/N took a sip of his milkshake as Nick continued "I wanted to learn more about the man behind Deadpool."

Y/N started choking on his milkshake doing a small spit take as other customers started looking at him strangely with Y/N completely blocking them out instead solely focusing on Nick "Autographs cost twenty bucks however I would accept you paying for my meal.

Nick started to chuckle as he wiped the table with a napkin "You're funny, I see why they call you the Merc with a mouth"

"I see my reputation proceeds me...............but I'm interested to know how you know who I am" Y/N adds taking another sip of his milkshake.

"Well 31 years ago when I was seven years old, I tried to find my father when he never came home. I got caught in the middle of a gang shootout and you rescued me." Nick explained causing the memory to come back into Y/N's head as he wagged his finger at him in realisation.

Y/N leaned over the table and hugged Nick surprising the man who awkwardly hugged back "Holy shit dude, who the fuck would've thought you'd grow up to look like Sam Jackson"

"Huh, Really!? I don't really see it" Nick says with a slight surprised tone.

"Yeah I one hundred percent see it anyways how the fuck have you been man?" Y/N excitedly asked "Oh do you want something? my treat"

"Yeah sure I'll take a burger and fries" He said with a small smile.

"Y/N nodded and heckled the waiter from before "Hey Ferris Bueller, can I get a burger and fries on top of that?" He did a thumbs up "Cheers pal"

Their food came by within ten minutes and they were still talking "Who's got Nick Fury on their payroll then?" Y/N questioned

"I'm working for S.H.I.E.L.D, you heard of them?" He replied before taking a large bite out of his burger

"Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, yeah a government agency" Y/N answered with a hint of Venom in his voice.

Nick picked up on his tone "Not a big fan of the government?"

"Well the government funded the army who forced me to undergo an extremely painful procedure so I trust the government about as much as I trust a priest not to touch a group of eight year old altar boys."

"That's a revolting way to look at it" Fury responded with a disgusted complimented with a similar expression.

"Depends on your perspective" Y/N responded as he took a bite out of his chimichangas.

Nick leaned back in the booth "So you'd never consider working for us?" He asked with a hint of optimism.

Y/N scoffed loudly "Not a chance! plus I'm not a goody-too-shoes. I don't need someone how and when to take my shits." He sneeringly responded before tearing into his chimichangas.

Nick could only chuckle "Alright fair enough.........What about Kasady, you gonna go after him?"

"I only do jobs to get paid a substantial amount of money not out of the goodness of my heart." Y/N's voice was muffled thanks to his mouth being full of chimichangas.

"Yet you helped me as a child." Nick fired back but not in an aggressive way but in a matter-of-fact way.

Y/N was internally surprised at Nick's comment but didn't let it show "Hey, I've never killed a man that didn't deserve it"

Nick smirked at that "I don't think you're a bad guy. You inspired me to join the military and now I'm at S.H.I.E.L.D so you must be doing something right."

Y/N laughed loudly at that "If I'm a role model for people then this world is more fucked than a hooker on the Red Light District............and I should know!" He exclaimed as Nick gave him a questioning look before shaking off Y/N's comments.

"You know you're a lot more rude and vulgar than I expected you to be" Nick said as he finished his meal placing his cutlery onto his plate along with a napkin that he used to his wipe his face with.

"I can tell by the way you say that, it's a compliment." Y/N smirked as Nick gave him a 'really bitch' look.

Y/N kicked his fingers clean before he asked the waiter for the bill, the waiter came over a minute later for the bill of $33,76 which Y/N paid in cash.

Y/N and Nick both walked out of the diner before a beeping sound came from Nick's pocket, Nick listened to the message. Y/N looked to his new friend "S.H.I.E.L.D business?"

"Yep" Nick replied as he put the pager back into his pocket.

"Anything you can share with Ol' Deadpool?" Asked Y/N with a puppy dog expression

"Classified" Nick said coldly as Y/N dipped his knees and clicked his fingers in defeat, slight disappointment in his facial features.

"You're a real stick in the mud, you know that?" Y/N said to Nick who looked unfazed at him.

"Funny" Nick said with the same blunt tone as he used before pulling something out of his jacket "Here, my card" Nick passed the card over to Y/N who took it from him slowly.

"I thought you were a government agent not a real estate agent" Y/N joked as Nick shook his head in discontent.

"My office number, in case you need to get in contact with me" Nick clarified "I'm sure this won't be the last time we see each other"

"No I'm sure it won't be. Until next time Nicholas," Y/N said as he offered his hand to Nick who gladly accepted it despite not being a fan of Y/N using his full name.

The pair went their separate ways with Nick going off to work and Y/N going off to his apartment probably to watch a horror film before going to bed.

He was making his way home stopping at a convenience store to get a couple of bottles of coke and some sweets "Don't judge me" Y/N said out loud.

Y/N went down the usual shortcut with his plastic bag and he was singing out loud "I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie,
To the hip, hip hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boog-" Y/N's singing was suddenly cut off as his vision was shrouded with darkness and that was the last thing he remembered that night.

----------------------------------------------------------
Nick Fury had driven to Central Park in Manhattan to investigate what the occurrence was. When he got there he saw that there was a multitude of agents already there.

"Agent Fury!" A voice called to him for his attention as Nick snapped his head in the direction he had been called from. His eyes laid upon the source of the voice.

"Agent Coulson" Nick smiled as he shook the hand of his fellow S.H.I.E.L.D agent as they walked into the cordoned off area to investigate further.

"Where have you been? I've been trying to get ahold of you for half an hour" Coulson enquired his friend and partner.

As they continued walking Nick answered "I was having dinner with an old friend"

"Oh right, anyone nice" The younger agent attempted to fig a little deeper.

"Nice isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe him" Fury cryptically replied effectively ending that conversation which Agent Coulson took notice of "So what's the situation here, Phil?"

The two agents overlooked two craters about ten feet in diameter and four feet deep both within about thirty feet from each other.

"About an hour ago, locals saw and heard an unidentified object coming from the sky and then not ten minutes later a second similar looking unidentified object came by." Agent Coulson explained to Nick who nodded along showing as he was trying to piece together what had happened.

"And what did we recover?" Nick turned to look at Phil

Phil chuckled nervously scratching the back of his neck "Well you see that's the thing........when we got here there was nothing to recover"

Nick looked at Phil curiously "Seriously nothing? Not a single damn thing!" He exclaimed folding his arms showing he was clearly frustrated.

"All we have so far, is that it came from the sky. Some agents are even speculating whether whatever created these craters is even from Earth" Phil then laughed to himself "But that's ridiculous right?"

Nick turned his back to Phil and looked up at the sky not responding to his fellow agent. "Agent Fury?" Phil called to Nick who continued to ignore him.

"It's ridiculous right Fury?" Phil asked with optimism as he put an arm on Fury's shoulder.

Fury finally responded thinking about Y/N and his abilities before finally turning to look at Coulson "Maybe not as ridiculous as you think"

Coulson's face dropped slightly, a little worry filled his facial features as both agents looked up at the night sky together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 206 14
This is basically like a TWAU story but HTGAWN style lol I'm not good at writing descriptions I'm so sorry
36.7K 723 22
You are a teenager who hates bullies and people who think of themselves as high and mighty. You move to California with your mom and she is strugglin...
64.5K 1.8K 19
This is the story of sombras daughter wisp And how she is related to one of the mane six
13.7K 671 12
+ C҉R҉O҉W҉ : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 + 𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘...