๐ซ๐ฎ๐›๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ; u. obito...

By mvoonn

โ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ...โž ๐Ÿ’ซโ†’[Yandere!Obit... More

๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ค๐ข๐
๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ ๐ฒ๐ฆ
๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ค
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ
1๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ก
๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž(๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค)
๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐š๏ฟผ๐๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž

๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

1.1K 64 30
By mvoonn

Awkwardly sitting beside Shisui and Obito, you shifted nervously in your seat.

Rin was in the same state as you. Nervous and very awkward. She sat across from you, beside Kakashi as always, trying to distract herself with her phone, though not able to pay attention due to the heavy atmosphere.

Males asserting domination on other guys is gross. You cringed internally, desperately wanting to retreat from how randomly awkward this felt.

Why the hell were they so tense anyway?

"Shisui, is it?" Kakashi started, his eyes creasing to indicate a smile. Said male quickly noted how insincere it was despite the mouth being blocked. He plastered a similar one of his own onto his face while nodding his head. "It's nice to meet you."

Like the formal man Kakashi is, he stuck a hand out for Shisui to grasp. Their hands interlocked, rather tightly and full of intent on the masked males part if one was paying attention to the two hands that stretched across the lunch table. Though that wasn't your focus, your focus was on Shisui. And your phone.

"You as well." Their hands flew back to their body as if it that simple touch was somehow contagious. The silent atmosphere took place right after that, Obito twitching in irritation from the lack of communication.

Shisui wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into his side, causing Obito to visibly tense, Kakashi being able to keep his cool though feeling his blood pump.

Shifting your attention from the cellular device, you curiously peered up at the male. He just smiled, not offering any form of explanation for his behavior.

Deciding he couldn't take enough, Obito finally opened his mouth.

"(Y/n) are you gonna talk with me?" He pouted, easily removing Shisui's hands, and to instead replace them with his own, pulling you into his side instead. "I already apologized, how long are you gonna stay mad at me?"

Clawing at Obito's strong grip, it didn't budge.

Guess it's time for you to stop being stubborn and just admit defeat, huh?

You sighed, slumping down in the lunchroom seat, resting your forehead against the table. Rin and Shisui were confused with the problem at hand concerning the Uchiha clinging onto you, continuing to watch. Mostly Shisui as he wanted nothing more than to tear you away completely from the two males' lives he didn't gather a good feeling from.

"Yes, yes, sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted like that, I do feel bad, let me make it up to you or something." Finally moving Obito's hand away from your waist, you sat back up to look him in the eyes.

"Just don't go through my phone like that without my permission again, okay?"

"As long as you don't go through my diary without my permission!" Obito fired back with an upset huff. Now that you weren't ignoring him, things could go back to how they were. "Besties?"

A snort left your form, lifting your fist to connect with his. "Besties."

He immediately glomped you into a hug, squeezing you way too tightly for comfort as he placed a chaste kiss to the side of your head, much to your embarrassment. Due to being stuffed into Obito's body, you missed the smirk he sent to your childhood best friend, glares being shared.

The three men at the table all had one thing in mind, and that was to get you away from the other party.

As everybody was busy with their problem, they forgot one little, itsy bitsy detail.

Rin was still present.

And she saw it all.

≪ °✾° ≫

Did Obito and Kakashi want to brutally murder this man?

Absolutely. With every fiber of their being.

"You guys seem pretty close." Obito enviously commented, desperately trying to pull you away from his cousin, though he didn't have any luck.

Obito's been acting like a child trying to gain his mother's attention all day. And if that wasn't annoying enough, it amplified as soon as he found out Shisui shared a gym class alongside you, he and Kakashi.

Finding out that your childhood best friend would be in the same class alongside your two new closer friends was like a dream come true. Gym sucks, but at least you have three of your friends. Everyone's legs strode in sync alongside the track, as it was either being forced to walk the whole hour or play some sports. And you definitely were never, ever, going to pick that last option.

Sports are gross.

Especially soccer. Kill it.

"Yes, we're childhood friends. I would have expected you to know this from (Y/n), in all honesty." He responded with, referring to how they both shared the same last name.

Shisui's arm that was linked with yours was once more tugged on by Obito, still proving to not be effective as you slapped his hand away for the actual 13th time within the past half an hour.

Obito whipped his head in your direction, seeking an explanation as to why you did not mention you knew of Shisui to him.

"I didn't see the importance." You shrugged. "Ow. Stop treating me like we are little kids, Sushi. I will have you know I am seventeen and going into college ASAP! So stop pinching my cheek like that." Swatting Shisui's fingers away from your cheek, you removed yourself from him and towards the ever lonesome Kakashi, aka your knight in shining armor.

Your arms quickly found themselves to wrap around one of Kakashi's, effectively pressing your chest to his limb unconsciously.

Being the horny man that Kakashi is, he was hyper-aware of the body part being pressed up against him. He tensed up for a second from being caught off guard, before calming back down when you sent him a confused look after you caught onto that swift second of his stiff body.

Obito and Shisui were called upon by their gym teacher, leaving you and Kakashi alone. Which was a rare thing in itself as you were always accompanied by another party. That party just being Obito.

How is one able to communicate normally with the stoic male one on one? Normally it flowed easily with Obito around. Maybe it was because you could pick on Kakashi without feeling bad when his boyfriend did it alongside you.

"Um, (Y/n)?" Kakashi embarrassingly muttered, trying to keep his cool like the suave man he is.

"Yea?" You simply responded, squeezing his arm a bit tighter as you scooted closer towards his body to walk close by. Being around him comforted you. He was quiet and had a calming aura. Similar to Shisui, though Shisui liked to chat a bit and fill the silence.

Sometimes you just want the silence with the comforting touch of somebody you can trust with your being. And Kakashi was the perfect man for that.

"My arm..." his head stayed straight forward, refusing to look down at you, which you found weird. Looking down at his arm, you flushed after noticing your chest pressed against the buff of his arm.

"Sorry— I wanted to be close. It was my bad I didn't ask, I won't do it again if you're uncomfortable." An apology instantly flown past your lips, your body separating itself from his side before it was once more pulled back in.

Your heart hammered in your chest when you noticed the red blush on his face that probably matched yours.
When Kakashi had pulled you back into his side with his arm wrapped securely around your shoulder, you tried hard not to think about how badly you desperately wanted to stick to him like glue.

He's so ripped— I mean so hot— fuck.

"No, I– I uh, want you to be close to me as well..." he awkwardly coughed into his fist, gently rubbing your bare arm. A shiver involuntarily left your being from the touch.

God, his touch is so nice.

A literal god. Kakashi is a god. A very sexy and charming one...

Maybe Hades? Hades is hot. Blue man hehe.

"Do you by chance want to go hang out sometime? Just you and I?" You boldly asked, trying to find any excuse in the book to stick beside the masked male like a young schoolgirl would with her crush.

But this wasn't a crush. Kakashi has a boyfriend. That boyfriend being Obito. And Obito being your current bestie.

Plus, isn't Kakashi big gay?

Kakashi blinked, looking around to see if you were by chance, which was a very, very, small chance, talking to somebody else. He perplexingly pointed to himself with a rather cute tilt to his head—that made you feel some type of way— while grinning wildly after you confirmed you were indeed asking him.

"Me? Well Isn't that a surprise?"

"Why's that?" You squeezed the limp hand that was on your shoulder, interlocking yours with his.

He shrugged. "Normally it's just you and Obito or all three of us. It's never really you and I unless it's for class. But even then, we can't talk in there till the end or whatever."

Kakashi stopped walking the track, turning his body in your direction, making his hand drop to his side. He crouched down, eyes squinting to indicate a smile that would definitely blind anybody if his mask was off. His two hands held your face like a sandwich, causing a dark hue to spread across your cheeks when his face got closer.

"Regardless, I'd love to go out with you, (Y/n). I look forward to it."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

STOP KAKASHI IS SO FUCKING CUTE UHFFINFHF HE MAKES ME LOOSE MY: SHIT😪😪

Also SUPERRRRRR excited for you guys to see the Kashi content and a bit of MC character development later on!!!🥺🥺 Just stick around for like fifty million more chaps and we'll get there LNFISHSHSJ

Kinda pissy about Genshin impact too. I did two x10 pulls because I FUCKING WANT DILUC AND FOR ONE, I DIDNT GET HIM, AND TWO, I GOT SHIT CHARACTERS. Okay they aren't THAT bad, but one had the same everything as another character I got and the other I don't like the fighting style.

Now I have to save up for intertwined fate so I can try to pull for Childe and that one other hot ass 5 star guy that's coming. Please, I just want hot, strong men. Don't make me spend my money with your stupid ass .6% chances <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
893K 41.3K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
998K 39.6K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...