serenity ; tommyinnit

By trapgnf

"Okay TommyInnit, you win this time." "I win every time." You never had a PC, until your minecraft streamer b... More

1 - Pilot
2 - Starting Off Fresh
3 - Friends?
4 - All I Wanted was You
5 - S(i)MP
6 - "Dream"s
7 - Your First Lady
8 - Fight or Flight
9 - Fight
10 - Flight
11 - Negotiations
12 - The Hill
13 - Dueling
14 - Serum
15 - Pan
16 - Gates
17 - Preparations
18 - The White War
19 - Snowball Fight
21- Nether Railroad
22 - Elections
23 - Agreements
24 - Ropes
25 - Chat
26 - Smile
27 - Carnival
28 - Hey There
29 - Red
30 - Cellar
31 - Air
32 - Drama
33 - Debate
34 - Election
35 - Pogtopia
36 - Arrow
37 - Slip
38 - Betrayal
39 - 1v1
40 - Explosions
41 - Companion
42 - End

20 - Cookies

15.7K 559 1.2K
By trapgnf

December 24th, and we still haven't decorated? I woke up early and got the lights from the storage, and started hanging them up. I was scared of ladders, but it was 4AM, I'm not waking up the boys. They'd kill me on purpose and then say, "Sorry! Its the Christmas spirit inside of me!" We had a ton more guests come over. Technoblade, Alyssa, BadLinu, a bunch more. We invited Schlatt too, after finding him in the forest. We checked him for any dangers, and he was clear. He wasn't under control, so we decided to trust him for now.

I bit my lip trying to align the lights in a good spot. I was a couple inches off the wall, and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Need help, kid?"
"TECHNO!" I whispered screamed. I was excited to see him, but didn't want to wake up anyone. I gave him a huge hug, and he ruffled my hair.

I did those little grabby hands that kids do when they want to be picked up, and Techno grabbed me and put me on his shoulders. His pink hair was soft, and his pig ears were straight up. I giggled.

"I'm so tall!"
"Hurry up so I don't drop you. I'm not exactly a morning person." I chucked and hung up lights quickly. He let me down and gave me a pat on the head, and I led him to my room. He looked super sleep deprived, so I offered for him to sleep in my bed. He hit the bed face first, and fell asleep instantly.

I continued decorating around the house, things I could do without having to struggle with how tall the roof was.

-Time Skep-

I finished decorating around the house, and Techno and Dream woke up around the same time. They walked over towards me and smiled.

"You cleaned the house?" Dream asked, looking at the spotless floors.
"It's crazy how we can spend months living in such filth! I got inspired and cleaned up." I said, smiling.
"Holy shit. Our floor is spruce planks? I thought it was dark wood-" Dream said, basically falling to the ground inspecting the wood. I shrugged and laughed.

"Techno! By the way, I made cookies as a welcome to our humble abode! Also, hope you slept well." I said, handing him a plate with 3 cookies on it.

"I'll be honest, that was the most comfortable bed I've been in forever, and I don't even sleep in beds!" He said, basically inhaling the chocolate cookies I made. I handed Dream a plate and 1 cookie.

"I need to hang up more lights outside.." I mumbled under my breath. Dream grabbed my hand and ran outside, lights in the other hand.

"Get on my back i'll carry you!" Dream said, bending down so I could get on him easier. Techno leaned against the doorframe, and ran over when he saw me getting on Dream.

"No, you'll drop her." Techno carried me up to his shoulders, and Dream looked heavily offended. I feel like he'd push Techno if I wasn't on his shoulders. I giggled and hung lights over the house outside. It was around 30 minutes later, and I hung up all the decorations.

"9AM" I mumbled under my breath. Tommy would be coming over to "help" me cook. It was just quality time with my boyfriend, right?

Boy was I wrong.

Flour went everywhere. Chocolate chips were basically swallowed in 1 go. I burnt myself twice.

"You are a idiot, Tommy." I said, wiping flour off the counter into the trash.
"Your idiot." He said, kissing my head.

I blushed like crazy, I'm glad he knows he's still an idiot. He held up a plant with red balls on it.

"Did you hang this?" Tommy asked, inspecting the plant
"Oh! I forgot, help me out!" I said, and walked over to the doorway nobody uses. Tommy helped me hang it, and after, I gave him a small kiss.

"What was that for?" He said, moving his head back a bit.
"It's a mistletoe, dumbass." He smiled like crazy, and kissed me back.

"I know, just wanted a reason to kiss you again" He said, his smile lighting up the room. I smiled back, and gave him one last peck, after smelling something burning.

"Y/N HOW DOES THE STOVE WORK?" George screamed from the kitchen. Then very loud beeping happened. The fucking smoke alarm.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing a smokescreen almost blind me. I sprinted over to the stove, and turned it off, throwing away the "pancake" George attempted to make. I was coughing like crazy, and motioned to Tommy to open doors and windows. After the smoke escaped, i sprayed violet water over the kitchen to keep away the horrid smell of burnt pancake mix.

"This is why you let me cook, George. I don't burn the house down."
"LISTEN IT WAS-" I put my finger on his lip to shut him up, to hear some bells jingle.

"THE GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED!" I hear Wilbur scream from outside. I opened the door to see everyone dressed in red, green and white, and I saw that Fundy had a small santa hat on. My heart melted as he ran up to me and gave me a nuzzle on my ankles. I picked him up and started to pet him behind the ears, and let everyone in.

"Make space on the couch for everyone, Dream." I said, looking down at him laying on the couch, taking up at least 4 seats.

"Do I HAVE to? I mean this is my-"
I stared at him, so ready to flip the couch so he could fall face first into the ground. He got the memo and immediately put his feet down to the ground and motioned for people to sit down. They all got comfortable, and I put the cookie tray in the middle of everyone. Gone in minutes. I gasped when I came back with hot cocoa for everyone to drink, and looked at the 1 person that basically inhaled cookies.

"Techno..." I looked at him, heavily concerned that his mouth turned brown from the chocolate.

"Huh? Wasn't me." He said, his mouth still full of cookies. I laughed and went back to the kitchen to make more, this time Techno wouldn't get any, he ate at least 15 at this point. What a pig. (HAHAHAHAHA GET IT IM SO FUNNY)

Niki walked over to where I was, sprinkling more chocolate on the cookies.

"Hey Niki! What's up?" I said, giving her a small glance, then looking back at the cookies so I didn't get distracted. I gave her a soft smile though, I didn't want to give off "i'm mad at you" vibes.

"Hey Y/N, Wilbur said something about talking to you, so I just wanted to make sure that you're ready for that." I stopped and stared at her, my face turning a bit pale.

"Y-Yeah t-that's fine! I-I'm okay w-with that." I said, turning pale a bit more. Niki put her hand on my shoulder and it calmed me down a ton. She went and sat back down after giving me a side hug, since my hands were still on the cookies. After putting them in the oven, I sat down with everyone else, listening to their conversation. Wilbur's glance never left me. I exchanged glances between Tommy and Wilbur, and after a while, Wilbur got up, and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can we speak outside?"
"Sure." I responded, wiping my hands on my black jeans and walking outside with Wilbur. I looked over my shoulder to see Tommy giving me a smile, and I smiled back. He comforted me, and I don't even think he knows what's happening.

"Hi, we haven't talked in a while." Wilbur had said, giving a small smile.
"Yeah.." I responded, letting out a bit of held in air.
"I just wanted to apologize. I know that giving you up for temporary independence was super shitty of me. You fought well in the war, props to you for that. And-" I cut him off by just giving him a huge hug.

"I just missed you, Will." I said, in between a couple tears. He hugged back and wiped a tear from my face.
"Don't go crying inside, nobody wants to see you like that." I smiled and gave him a small laugh.
"You never change, do you?" He gave me a small smile, and headed back inside.

I saw Tommy look at me though the window, and he came over to me.

"You alright?" He said, putting a hand on my back.
"You make it so easy." I smiled and put a snowball in his face. I ran away super quick, and got the attention of everyone inside by the screams I let out when Tommy chased me with snow in his hands. We had a snowball again for the 3rd time.

We went inside. It was already the next night, but we didn't realize. To make time pass quicker, a ton of people got sleeping bags. I offered to share the bed with Tommy, and he agreed, allowing Sapnap to give us side eye. I walked over to him and slapped him softly.

"Not like that, Snapchat" I said, and ran into my room and locked the door.
"DO NOT CALL ME THAT." Surprisingly, he didn't chase me this time.

I went into my room to change into more comfortable clothes to sleep, which just consisted of a shirt and joggers. I couldn't use my hoodie to sleep, the durability would go down. I move a CRAP ton when I sleep. Tommy took off his hoodie and gave it to me.

"Put it on" He said, handing the hoodie. I stood there speechless because he did not have a shirt under. WHY DID HE JUST TAKE IT OFF AS IF IT WAS NOTHING?? I snapped back and took the hoodie, and put the hoodie over my eyes.

"Put a shirt on please" I said, hiding the fact that I was obviously blushing.
"OOPS" He said, grabbing the shirt that was laying on the bed. I opened my eyes and he pulled down the hoodie from my eyes, giving me a soft giggle.

"If the door was unlocked, oh my gosh-" I said, as the door flew open. I guess it was unlocked.

"Y/N HOW DO YOU-" George was cut off by looking at Tommy sitting on the bed.

"He's sleeping with me today, did you need help with the microwave Georgie?" He nodded, and I walked over to the kitchen.

"Why are you looking at me-"
"DO NOT speak Tommy, there is a HUGE SPIDER RIGHT BEHIND YOU."
"WHATW HATWHTSWYJHYFUJNHUF" (I do not know how that would sound)

I ran back to the room because I heard 2 grown men screaming like 5 year olds.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING??"
"Y/N THERE IS A SPIDER PLEASE" I heard Tommy beg from the bed, standing on top as if the floor was sinking.

I walked over to where so-called "huge spider" was, and put it on a paper towel. While walking towards the door to let the spider out, George and Tommy kept their distance. I let the spider go and went back to see Tommy sitting back down on the bed, and George went back to the kitchen.

After a while, silence filled the house. Nobody was awake except me. I stayed on the couch petting Fundy. It helped him sleep better, so I do it every night I can. After I felt his paws relax, and his eyes rested closed, I stood up and went to my bed, seeing Tommy sound asleep. I walked outside and looked at the snow falling.

"Where are you hiding Quackity..." I sighed and went back to bed after sitting outside for half an hour. I went under the covers and felt an arm wrap around my waist. I smiled softly and looked at him, running my fingers through his hair.

"Out of everyone I've ever seen, I'm glad I'm falling in love with you." I gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and fell asleep with Tommy in my arms.

A/N- Have an amazing day. :)

-author izzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.9K 78
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...
132K 2.6K 39
~in which she finds her light playing MCC for the first time~ "Did we just win?! 100% WIN RATE BABY!" dreamwastaken x oc
252K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
384K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc