(HORRIBLE/OUTDATED)You Can Tr...

By RetZ8080

⚠Art not mine! ⚠ (COMPLETED) This book has a sequal to it!! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS BOOK IS HORRIBL... More

⚠WARNING ⚠
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

14.1K 351 1.4K
By RetZ8080

I debate going inside. If Henry thinks I'm just sad about him then I can just go home and that could be my excuse. On the other hand in not the best look for a first day employee. Maybe I can just avoid him. Getting up and out of my car, I wipe my tears as I walk to the establishment. Henry meets me at the door and takes me into a comforting hug.

"Are you okay? Answer me truthfully y/n." I hold on tighter as I try to figure words to say.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better. Just a little regret I guess." Most of it wasn't a lie. do feel regretful but I don't feel better. I hate lying to Henry. He just has this pain in his eyes when he knows someone lies, betting you don't trust him. I pull away and try to cheer up for Henry's sake. "So, what are my jobs for today?"

"Oh uhm, just keep watch of the kids... " His voice trails off. He walks away and to his office, leaving myself to contemplate life choices.

"Hey there!" Alyssa grabs ahold of me. "I didn't see you at work yesterday, what's up? You never miss a day. "

"What do you mean? Didn't you write him a note about working full time with me?"

Her face stays in a state of confusion "uhm no, I'm not rude. I would tell you to quit first."

Then there's only one person who would've done it. He just has to go on, ruining my life even more. I feel bad for his children.

Speak of the devil! Clara and her beautiful kids waltz in, Clara looks mad as always and the kids skip over to me as soon as I'm spotted.

"Hey look Micheal! It's that pretty lady from our house!" Elizabeth exclaims as she grabs onto my leg and hugs it.

"Hey guys!" Instantly, my spirits are lifted. I give Micheal a hug and Alyssa looks at the children with disgust. She hates kids and most likely decided to do this job because she wants to catch William doing the 'nasty' with me to embarrass me and I don't have to worry... I don't think it'll ever happen. When I say think, I mean he might rape me so yeah.

I pick up Elizabeth and spin her around, her laughter filling the room. Micheal chuckles "how have you been dork? " I set her on my shoulders and answer with joy in my voice.

"Oh y'know, the same old same old, it's made my day better that you kids arrived though! "

A loud Ahem from behind startles me. Clara stands there, arms crossed, Looking to Elizabeth then me. "Oh uh, I'm sorry" Before I can set Elizabeth down, she yanks her from me, making her feet kick me in the face. Rude much? I silently Pat Chris on the head and he smiles in return.

Afton doesn't deserve these sweet little angels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides the occasional child crying, things go smoothly through out the day. Micheal decides to keep me company for some of it, since he had to run around for Clara anyways.

"Hey Mike, do you ever get... Creeped out by your father?" I ask, laying my back on the wall.

"Is that even a question?" He chuckles. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason, he's just a creep. " I smile and continue to watch all the children running around and playing. None of Williams children are like him. Probably because none of them are toddler murderers. Chris reminds me of my brother, Elizabeth reminds me of Alyssa, and a Micheal is a mix of both with a hint of playful bullying. Alyssa interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey you two, wanna go eat? I know this new cafe that opened up. It's called the Rosewater Cafe I think? My friend said it's really good."

I nod and look at Micheal who shrugs "why not?"

The cafe surprises me. It looks like it was yanked out of the 1950's. from their faces I can tell the other two are also impressed.

We order simple, I get a large fry and a shake, Alyssa gets a corndog and Micheal gets a small burger.

Looking away, I catch a gumball machine and skip over like a little kid. Luckily, two quarters sit in my pocket. As my hand turns the knob, a gumball pops out. I smile like a spoiled child and turn around to show the other two but instead, I catch Micheal stealing fries off my plate.

I run up to him. "What do you think you're doing?"

He jumps and looks at me, fry in mouth.

"Goofball." I smile and sit back down, giving Alyssa the gumball. I give him some of my fries as I know I won't eat them all. "Your parents don't deserve someone as sweet as you." I ruffle his fluffy brown hair. His eyes look to the ground. Did I say something wrong?

As of he read my mind he shook his head. "Sorry, I just wish that mom wasn't going away."

"What do you mean?"

"We went to Fredbears so mom could 'talk' to dad but... By the look of it and by the papers she handed over, She's divorcing William."

This poor kid, no wonder why he kept looking over to them when we were talking in the pizzeria. My hand rubs his back, comforting him.

"Just so you know, I'm always here if you need someone... Just as long as it is never at your house."

His lips curve into a smile and we finish up, all three of us splitting the bill, and if you think Alyssa was left out and bored... She has too many guys she's talking too to be bored.

Micheal leaves us as we return right back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At closing time, Henry instructs me to check up on William since he hasn't come out of his office in three hours. Carefully opening the door, I hear William Mumbling to himself.

"William?" I speak in a quiet voice and step into the office. He looks up from the paperwork on his desk. "Henry told me to come check on you."

"Oh, I'm alright just... Paperwork."

"Well do you want something to eat?" Yup. I'm trying something new so he won't kill me. Being nice. It. Is. Killing. Me. Before. He. Can. He doesn't repond.

"Ahem Mr. Afton?"

He looks up again.

"Do you want something to eat?"

It takes a moment for him to answer. "No, no I'm alright, Bunny."

I walk up to him and rub his back to try and help the stressful state he's clearly in. He jumps at my touch, like he didn't even know I moved.

"What are you doing here?" He turns around quickly.

"William. I know you're stressed out about something. Come on, you can trust me.

He once again, stays silent for a moment. " It's just... Clara, she wants to split up and take the children. It's hard to explain. "

Alas, Micheal was right. Now I have two options, walk out of this office and continue with my happy life alone or, cheer him up. I really do like the first option but what would Henry think? He knows I cheer up anybody I see. Only If he knew. If only.

I pull out the spare swivel chair in the corner and scootch up next to him. He looks pathetic. Hair messy, tie undone, looking like he's barely gotten any sleep. Ever. I look down at the paper, they sure were for the divorce. All that was left was for him to sign his name and that was that.

He stares at it with such sorrow. Even though he's a horrible man, he loves his kids and his wife, even though she doesn't love him back. For once, I feel bad for the guy.

"I can't." He softly admits, setting the pen down. I gather all my courage to actually talk like I'm his friend or someone who cares about him.

"William, Micheal told me how many times you guys fight. It seems horrible and it seems like you get the worst of it. You're getting cheated on and getting yelled at, getting blamed for cheating. Once you go through with this, don't let her just take your kids, you fight for them, show them that you're worthy of keeping them and trust me, when you get rid of her, it'll be for the better. I know how hard it is to love someone and have them not love you back but you'll find someone else. Promise"

Would I rather his little angels stay with the murderous dad or with the strict mom? Strict mom but I mainly said for William to fight for it so I can see them.

His lips curve into a smile. "I wish. I wish I could get my kids. I wish our marriage would be saved. I even wish I didn't have to drink to keep the pain away. I wish-"

I elbow him. "Stop wishing and do it. Get your children and realize what a toxic relationship this is. Terminate it. You'll feel better. "

He nods and smiles. "I'll have one slice of the pepperoni pizza from the kitchen. "

"That's the spirit!" I smile and Pat him as I leave the room for the Pizza. At least he's not acting like his normal 'I kIlL cHilDrEn' self.

As I heat some pizza up, movement is caught from the corner of my eye.

"Henry?"

No response.

"William?"

No response.

"...Alyssa?"

No response.

Maybe I'm just tired enough that I'm seeing things.

The pizza finishes and I bring the whole think into Williams office. "Hey, I brought the whole thing since I'm going home. I better not see you tonight at my house. Got it?"

He nods. I'm unsure if he truly heard every word but I shrug and set the Pizza down as I leave the Office.

:0 two updates close to each other? W O w

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.6K 21
We all know the story of the Once-ler. Nice guy, made a successful thing, then he got too greedy and he lost everything. The question is, how did tha...
1M 12.3K 96
Included: 💚 Midoriya (Green cinnamon roll) ❤ Bakugo (Explosion king) 💙❤ Todoroki (Icyhot) ❤ Kirishima (Manly man) 💛 Kaminari (Pikachu) 🖤 Tok...
7.9K 349 12
On Hiatus Reeling from a surprise eviction notice, (Y/n) (L/n) takes a trip to Fredbear's Family Diner to distract herself from the damning news, but...
567K 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...