My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter❤40❤

33.9K 1.4K 871
By HirumoniBsty

No One's POV

"One more beerrr!"

A slurry voice ordered, the bartender who was standing behind bar counter, snickered.

"Sir, I think you should stop now. You've already drunk five bottles." Bartender said, out of concern for the drunk male as he kept rambling about his pain.

"No! I will dri-hic-ink mowr. I'm p-hic-paying not yo-hic-you, okayyyy." He pointed at bartender who shook his head in disapproval but nevertheless gave him one more beer.

The male quickly gulped down the beer, "You scwed. He won't g-hic-give you chance awnymolll."

Bartender sighed.

The male started sobbing, saying some incoherent, inappropriate words in his non making sense of tone.

'He must be dumped by his lover.' The bartender thought, wiping off the front counter.

"Welcome, sir. What do you like to have?" He asked, as a new customer with a mask over his mouth, whom he already knew too well, took seat beside the drunk male.

"Vodka, please." The new comer said, the bartender gave the masked male nod before preparing his order.

The drunk man kept babbling about his fucked up life while the new male glanced at him before finally turn his attention towards the drunk male, the man's eyes widened, he pulled off his mask.

"Soobin!!!"

Soobin looked at the male who called him, his hooded eyes were bloodshot from crying and being drunk.

Soobin narrowed his eyes, as all he could see was blurry figure.

"Soobin, hey! Why are you drinking this much?"

Soobin rubbed his eyes, blinking them and shaking his head before he could able to see the man.

"Owhhh*hic*Hoesuck hyungggg."

Hoseok snickered at the name, but chose to ignore it for that moment.

"Why are you drinking so much?" Hoseok asked, concerning about younger male's health. He'd been known Soobin since the male was intern in JJk Corp and never saw him drinking like this.

"Mewee?" Soobin questioned, pointing at himself, he was trying hard to keep his eyes open.

Out of blue the drunk male started to laugh drunkenly but soon his laughs changed into broken sobs. Hoseok got more worried, he got down from his seat and went closer to drunk male.

"What happened?"

Suddenly Soobin hugged him, surprising the male. The elder male blinked, before patting the sobbing male's back.

"I-I hurt him, hyunggg. He-hic-he doesn't talk to me anymore. I am *hic* so bad. He always loved me but I always give him painnnn. Why am swoo baddd!" Soobin cried.

"He has been crying since he come here." The bartender told him, placing Hoseok's drink on counter. The said male looked at him.

"Why though, Ansul?" Hoseok sighed, staring at the drunk male.

"I assume from his rants maybe his lover dumped him." Bartender Ansul shrugged, he saw few customers coming towards counter.

"Sir, put on your mask, few customers are coming." Ansul warned the idol who quickly reacted as he put back his mask.

"Thanks, Ansul." Hoseok thanked the bartender who gave him a smile. "It's my job to keep you safe from scandals."

"Tha-"

Hoseok was cut off by Soobin.

"I WAN' DRINKSSS!"

*hic* "Give mee!!" Soobin pulled away, and began to hit counter's hard surface with his both hands. "Give me! Give me!"

"Soobin!" Hoseok held his hands, but the latter kept trying to hit counter. "Nwo!Nwo! Give meeee!"

"I think you should take him home, sir." Ansul said, as he prepared some drinks.

"You are right."

"Nwooo, binnie won't gooo!" Soobin whined, finally able to pull his hands out from elder's grasp.

"Binnie?" Hoseok turned his focus on Ansul who stared at drunk male then at him. Hoseok diverted his gaze on Soobin again.

Soobin laid his head down on counter. "He called me Bin-hic- nie, he issss sooo cute. I-I always *hic* yell on him." Tears fell down from his eyes, "He loves me but I w-was too *hic* in jealousy to see his love. He hates me now, B-But I love him."

Hoseok stayed silent, listening to his hurtful babbles. He just thought what happened to him. But by the way how the drunk male was saying, he was sure that soobin had done something, something he shouldn't have. Did he hurt his lover?

"Let's get you home."

"Nwooo." Soobin sat straight and stubbornly crossed his arms, pouting his lips.

For one moment Hoseok thought Soobin had become a little.

"Let's go home, Soobin." Hoseok said in serious tone. But the drunk male just shook his head, pouting more.

Soobin looked up at elder, "I know you suck d-hic-dicks." He genuinely tried to be serious but couldn't and ended up laughing.

Ansul heard him and began to cough so he have to drink water. Meanwhile Hoseok was speechless to even utter a word.

After sometimes being in shock state Hoseok spoke up, "What the hell are you saying!" He whisper-yelled, glancing at Ansul who seemed to calm down from coughing too much.

Hoseok was embarrassed, it's not like he don't, the fuck does it mean, stupid author?! Aye, sorry!I mean he will if he has a boyfriend, and currently he is single as fuck and is after his crush. And also he is bi.

Soobin just smiled lazily, his hand reaching out to grab Hoseok's Vodka shot but the elder male quickly placed it far from him.

"No more drinks." Elder sternly said, he turned to Ansul, "Did he paid for drinks?"

Ansul nodded, "But not for the two bottles before you come." He answered, continuing his works.

"Okay, let me pay." Hoseok took out his wallet, but sighed when Soobin went back on hitting bar counter.

It was irritating other customers as well as Hoseok.

After Hoseok paid for drinks, he lifted younger up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Put me downnnn!" Soobin kicked his legs in air. "No...See you next time, Ansul." Hoseok waved at bartender who nodded, smiling.

Hoseok began to walk towards exit of bar.

"I wannaaaa drin-hic-kkkk moreeee." Soobin cried, stretching his hands out towards the bar counter, Ansul pitifully look at male.

"Soobin, no. You're already too much drunk."

"Noooo!! I wannaa*hic* forgwet abo-about *hic* my guilttt. Let me drrrrinkkkk!"

Hoseok shook his head, going straight away to his car. After he reached where his car was parked, he opened the passenger door and placed younger down on seat then buckled the seat belt of drunk male.

"I willl a-hic-apologise. H-hic-he will forgive m-hic-me." Soobin pointed at himself, but pouted. "B-But what if he d-hic-doesn't forgive me." He muttered, blinking his hooded eyes.

"Nwo, he will." Soobin puffed his cheeks.

He was looking kinda cute, Hoseok was not gonna lie about it. He quickly shook his head, if his crush ever know he had called someone cute, he will be screwed.

"I loveee you, babyyyy!" Soobin sang, spreading his arms out. Hoseok tsk as his hand block the front view.

"Soobin! Stay still, goddamnit!"

Younger pouted. "Hoesuck isss sooooo mean. My babyy will s-hic-scold you! Yo-hic-you just wait! Hmmph!"

Hoseok didn't respond, just kept listening to him about how his oh so baby is going to scold him. He was driving towards his own house 'cause he didn't know where does Soobin live.

Soon Soobin fell asleep, thank the fuck for Hoseok's goodness, but time to time he would sleep talk.

Hoseok looked down on his wrist watch, it's still 10PM. As he took turn on road he got call from someone. He slowed down his car, driving in slow speed he took his phone out from his pocket and answered the call. He put it on speaker then placed it on dashboard.

"Yeah? Jungkook?"

"Hoseok hyung!!"

Hoseok got so shock that resulted him to pressed his feet on breaker hard, jerking forward along with car.

Hoseok looked at Soobin who mumbled some words before falling asleep again.

That was the first time ever Jungkook had called him 'Hyung'. And also his voice it's so cheerful and excitement filled.

Was Jungkook in fever?

"W-What?"

"Hyung! My brothers, I've found my little brothers, hyung. They are with me again."

Hoseok's eyes widened, as a bright smile appear on his face. He could imagine Jungkook was crying.

"T-That's great news, Jungkook."

"I know." Jungkook sniffed, "Please come tomorrow at 7PM, in my house, I wanna throw a small party."

"Of course, I will come. I also wanna meet them."

"Okay, hyung." Jungkook chuckled, "Its sounds really weird to hear hyung and please from me, right?" He asked, smiling lightly.

"It does, I swear I thought you are in fever." Hoseok confessed, laughing. Jungkook laughed too.

And swear Hoseok was so happy to hear his laughs, that was first time too. Ever since they became friends he never hear his laughs nor smile.

"Welcome home." Hoseok suddenly said, On the other hand Jungkook glanced at his brothers and lover who were playing with Yoongi.

"Yeah, I'm finally in my home." Warm tears forming in his eyes again.

Hoseok smiled, but instantly remember something. "Who else is invited?" He asked curiously.

Jungkook shook his head knowingly, "My uncle, cousins and you know who else." He answered, a bit teasing at last. Hoseok blushed a little by it.

"You know what, just date him already."

"I would have but he keeps on rejecting me." Hoseok pouted, even though Jungkook can't see him.

"Nope, you are just too pussy to ask properly."

Yoongi said from back, Jungkook snapped his head towards him with widen eyes. This bitch just curse when littles were in room.

"What th-" Jungkook paused himself as he saw littles covering their ears with confuse expression. He glanced at Yoongi who mouthed.

' I ain't stupid.'

Jungkook pursed his lips into thin line, shaking his head, he cooed at the cute babies.

"What that bitch just said?" Hoseok asked through gritting his teeth.

"Nothing."

"Better be nothing."

Yoongi heard him, and mimicked making the three little giggle.

"Yoonie beal ith soo cuetee." Jimin said, squishing Yoongi's cheek.

And Min Yoongi blushed.

"Guess what, Yoongi is blushing because of my youngest brother." Jungkook told Hoseok chuckling, the older male from other line laughed in response.

"S-Shut up." Yoongi uttered, looking away with a pretty pink coloured cheeks.

Littles giggled.

"By the way Jungkook, can I bring Jisoo? She is kinda crash in my place and is bore so..?"

"Yeah, sure. She is like my sister too. Bring her." Jungkook responded from other line, as he leaned his body against wall of room. He smiled at the cute sight of littles.

"Thanks and also...." Hoseok was hesitating on what is he gonna say. The younger male waited for him to finish.

"Can I bring ChaeYoung too?"

Jungkook's face changed into blank one, as his tightened his grip on phone. "No." He coldly denied.

Hoseok sighed, "Jungkook, actually she wants to apologise for her behaviour towards Taehyung. I know he is living with you. Give her a chance, she is trying to change herself into good." He explained.

Jungkook just blankly stare at space, he was still angry on ChaeYoung for hurting his little flower. How could he forget his little's pained face?

"Still no." Jungkook walked out from the play room.

"Jungkook, please, did you forget about her mental health? I've seen her devastated side after she realised the mistakes she had done."

"That wasn't 'only' mistakes. She called my baby names, fucking pushed my baby, his hand got cut because of her. Do you know how much he cried, hyung? I can't forget about it!" Jungkook raised his voice a bit.

"I know Jungkook but just one last chance. Maybe we will see a better ChaeYoung."

Jungkook closed his eyes for few moments, before agreeing "Fine."

Hoseok breathed out, smiling.

"But if she do something, I promise I will kick her out from band for good." Jungkook firmly stated.

"I take the guarantee of it that she will not do anyth-."

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING DRINKS!"

"OH MY FUCKING SHITS!" Hoseok yelled, with a terrified look on his face he placed his hand over his chest.

The fuck? Soobin just scare the fuck out of him by screaming out of the blue.

Jungkook, who pulled his phone far from his ear at the sudden screams. He put the phone against his ear again. "What the fuck was it?" The ravenette snickered.

"Huh? Nothing just a tower passed by." Hoseok exhaled deeply,

"Wha-" Hoseok cut off Jungkook at mid sentence.

"see you tomorrow." He quickly hung up and slapped Soobin's arm who was sleeping again and didn't even budge at his slap.

"You are louder than me in screaming."

He pouted and opened his message app to text someone, "Hmmm." He got in thoughts on what to write. But then a smirk formed on his lips as he typed his text.

Hoseok💕;
-Hey baby! See you in party, can't wait to meet you. Can I kiss you till you drop on ground when we meet. Oh well I want to grab that plump ass too if you let me do that honour🙏😌😉

Hoseok knew he angered his crush but that's what he love to do, he love to see his flustered face.

Love of my life😇💘💗💝💕💜❤;
-JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK!!!

Hoseok giggled, after receiving the message.

Hoseok💕;
-I love you too, soon to be Jung Youngjae."

Youngjae blushed and hide his face in his pillow.

Hoseok smiled and started his career engine, but Soobin's rants slightly irritated him.

••••••••••

It's already 11PM but neither of little wanted to sleep. They just wanted to play.

In the play room, Jungkook was sitting on floor between three little who were on their feet and in little space. A smile playing on his lips as he let his brothers and lover do everything with his hair.

Yoongi went to his room after Jungkook finished his talk with Hoseok.

"Nwooo, Malkie~ nwot thealll~"" Jimin whined, Mark who was putting fairy hairpin on elder's hair pouted.

"Bult dwen whel?" Mark asked, confuse on where to clip the hair pin.

Taehyung was just standing along with them, eyes curious wide as he kept watching the twins. Jungkook was caressing his leg as he was in front of him.

"Dada will bwe pletty, pletty." Taehyung chanted, clapping his hands as he giggled. Jungkook chuckled.

"Awe my baby and princes, what are you doing with my hair?" Jungkook asked in baby tone, that caused littles giggle.

"Ith surplise." They said in unison , Jungkook sighed softly, smiling.

"Chwim, you tie hyungie's hairl."

"Tae, hol' thwis." Jimin handed Taehyung some hairpins, as he started tying his elder brother's hair.

Taehyung crouched down, and stared at elder who stared back with a small smile. Jungkook lifted his eyebrows once, a sign of asking 'what' to younger.

"Dada wook cuee." Taehyung showed his boxy smile. "Really?" Jungkook chuckled, Younger nodded.

"Doneee!!" Jimin and Mark beamed, doing a hi-fi.

"Finally." Jungkook uttered, "Clwose you arl eyes, Googie hyungie." Jimin said, Jungkook closed his eyes as his brother wished him to do it.

Mark ran towards desk to bring a small mirror. He ran back to his brothers.

"Hyungie, Hyungie, owpen you arl eyes. Wook here." Mark beamed excitedly.

Jungkook did as told, he opened his eyes and smiles warmly. His brothers literally made him look like Disney Princess.

"Aweee, I do look cute though."

The trio clapped their hands, smiling cutely.

Jungkook stood up, "Now boys, let's get you sleep." He said, a bit strictness in his tone.

"Nwooo." They started whining.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, babies. It's already 11, let's go."

They humped grumpy, crossing their arms with a long formed pouty lips.

They went to littles room. Jungkook prepared their bad while littles were changing into pajamas in bathroom.

"Hyungs, wook wook TaeTae have tawil." Taehyung said, wiggling his tail that was attached with his pajama on his bun part, side to side.

"Chwim have pletty shweep." Smiling brightly Jimin pointed at the cute sheep logo that was attached on pajama at chest area.

"Hehe I have bolth." Mark beamed happily, other two littles giggled at the cute Mark.

They heard Jungkook calling for them, so they scramble out and stood beside bed.

"Awe, you guys look so cute." Jungkook cooed, pinching their cheeks lightly.

"Nwo, I wook mwanly." Mark puffed his cheeks, folding his hands over his chest as he turned his head to left.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other then at Mark. They copied oldest little, and said. "We tluu."

"Yeah, sure, very manly. My cute munchkins." Jungkook pinched their puffed up cheeks again. They whined, cupping their cheeks so elder can not pinch them more but this time Jungkook pinched their nose.

They whined again.

"Stawpp, dadaaa/hyungie."

"I won't till you manly boys sleep." Jungkook puffed his cheeks too.

They pouted but nevertheless agreed and jumped on bed, bouncing at the soft mattress which had them giggling.

The smile on Jungkook's face wasn't leaving even for a second. His little brothers didn't change, maybe they are adult but their behaviour is same just like how, when they were kids.

Jungkook didn't even notice that he was crying, he rubbed his face with his palms, wiping away his tears.

"Googie." Jimin called him in tiny voice. Jungkook smiled, "Yes, Prince."

Jimin lifted his arms, "Slweep wilth us." Jungkook take his hand and sat down on bad. "Okay."

Littles cheered. Jimin and Mark laid down on bed and pulled up their thick blankets but Taehyung straddle Jungkook by sitting on his lap.

"What happened, my little petal?" Jungkook asked, holding the little securely. "TaeTae ith nwot slewwpy, dada." Little pouted.

Jungkook tugged his hair strand behind his ear. "But baby you need to sleep. If you don't sleep now, tomorrow you will feel sleepy whole day and how are you going to enjoy the party?"

"Palty?" Taehyung stared at him, widening his puppy eyes. "Paltyy?!!" Jimin and Mark shot up.

Jungkook turned to them and nodded. He brought himself on his keens, lifting up Taehyung as well and crawled to headboard, between his brothers.

"Yes. I wanna throw a party to celebrate our reunion after so many years, my princes." He said, leaning his back against headboard.

Twins smiled and hugged their elder brother. "We wuv you, Hyungie."

"I love you both too, so much."

Taehyung got squeeze between these brothers. "Nnghhhhh. TaeTae can' bleathe~" Whining he pushed them off.

They laughed, "Sowwy, TaeTae."

Taehyung grumbled, sitting up on Jungkook's thighs. "TaeTae dwon' wuv dada, Chwim awnd Ma." He pouted, looking away from them.

"TaeTae lial." Jimin giggled, cupping his mouth just like the way Mark was giggling.

"I know my baby loves me a lot." Jungkook leaned in and pecked his lips. Taehyung getting all shy, he just hide his face into the crook of elder's neck.

"Hyungie, will we gwet cwandys in palty?" Mark asked, curiously staring at elder. "As much you want you will get." Jungkook told.

Twins clasped their hands happily but pouted when "But not too much or your teeth will get eaten by tiny tiny worms." Jungkook said, moving his index finger like worms.

"Eww." They made disgusting faces making elder laugh.

"Now sleep. We have lots of work tomorrow." Jungkook said while fixing the pillows for his brothers.

"Nigh' nigh' hyungie, we luvs you." Twins kissed Jungkook's cheeks who smiled and kissed their foreheads. "Good night, princes. I love both of you too."

Twins smiled and laid down, before throwing their legs over Jungkook's. Elder brother pulled blanket over them, smiling he patted their heads.

But wait! Did he forget something? Why so silent?

He frowned, and glanced down. Oh Shit! His baby! He forgot there was a human laying on top him. But was he sleeping?

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's head, turning his neck a bit, so he could see his flower's pretty face. "Aweee, my cute baby. Didn't you told me, you are not sleepy, hmm but you are sleeping before us." He talked to sleeping Taehyung in his soft baby tone, rubbing other's head gently.

"Mm." Taehyung mumbled in his sleep, "Da...da." He hide his face onto elder's shoulder, "Dwont dwistulb, TaeTae ith slweeping." His saliva dripping on other's skin, Jungkook could feel it but all he did was laugh at the cutness.

"But didn't TaeTae said he isn't sleepy." Jungkook asked, patting younger's back with one hand while with other hand
he removed hairpins from his hair, slightly hissing.

After one minute Jungkook got reply from his love,

"TaeTae dwid bult now he ith slweepy, hmm."

Jungkook chuckled removing the last pin, "Well then good night, my little flower." He gave the little a warm hug, "I love you." He kissed his head. Taehyung just mumbled something that Jungkook didn't hear correctly.

Holding the little baby he laid down but when he was going to sleep someone knock on his bedroom's door.

"Come in." He muttered, irritatingly.

And guess who was on door, KIM FUCKING NAMJOON.

Jungkook sighed, "What now?" He asked the frowning male who glared at him.

"I'm here to take my little one."

"What? Whyyyy?" 

___________________________________

>■<

Phir melenge (See you soon)👋
Kayal rakhna (take care)💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 2.1K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
199K 7K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
492K 24.2K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
482K 26.1K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...