Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 33

14.7K 274 90
By WaattyAriiaa

Liam Black

The flogger hit her beautiful tanned skinned covered up by her red lace underwear that complimented the fresh welts on her. I set it down and put my hand against her cheeks to massage them. They looked so beautiful on her, somewhere in me wanted to keep doing this for her. But, this was also another thing I never gave my last submissive's. So as soon as I realized that I withdrew my hand, she stood up and turned to me with flushed cheeks.

Once she pulled her skirt down, I pushed her against the desk so she could sit. She grimaced and hissed in pain, I smirked.

"There, now you know to listen to me hmm?" I asked, hooking my finger underneath her chin to have her look at me.

Yesterday I had thought she was getting picked up by Gracie. But, when I found out it was Nathan, something in me just snapped. She had no fucking right to be there, friend or not. I don't want her there, she's mine and I get to make that decision, she was supposed to ask me.

"Mhm but, Nathan and I are just friends I've told you this a thousand times." she mumbled, about to get down from the desk but, I gripped her hips to make her stay in place.

"I don't care, he likes you." I replied, gripping her hips a bit roughly.

She sighed before looking up at me, "But, if this whole dominant and submissive relationship is just about pleasure why does it matter if he likes me?"

I tensed up at the question because, she was completely right. I was just irritated, it irks me so bad that they've spent time together. Even if they don't do what we do it's just the thought of him spending time with her. It sparks something somewhere in me giving me such an indescribable feeling, I just don't like it.

I hate it actually.

"You're right." I gripped her chin roughly, "But, just know your body belongs to me, it's mine and mine alone." I stated, scanning her flustered face.

"Yes sir."

•••

By the time twelve rolled around I was still answering emails and trying to keep my mind from wondering. But, it always ended up straying to one thing; Belle. I love that I spanked her earlier, it was so thrilling to me when she'd whimper. I also couldn't stop wondering what she was doing. I've been trying not to think so much about her since she left.

Clearly that's not working, I just didn't know why I was. I wasn't needing her for pleasure or have the urge to do something with her. She was just there in my mind. I want to do so many things to her but, all I could really think about was her eyes, there so blue.

My attention turned towards the door when a knock came from it, "Come in."

Once it opened, it revealed Belle's beautiful eyes, "Hi." she smiled, shutting the door behind her.

"Hey." I bit my lip, scanning her body over picturing the scene from earlier.

I leaned back in my chair, just as she made it in front of my desk, "My dad called me right now, he wants you to come to dinner again." she stated, "But, you don't have to last time was kind of a disaster." she laughed and it made me smile.

"I'll be there, same time?" I asked.

"Yeah." she looked down, her brown hair covering her face.

Actually this dinner might actually give me the opportunity to test something out.

"I want you to come home with me after work okay?" I stated, standing up and rounding the desk to lift her chin up.

Her lips parted as she nodded her head, I focused on her pink lips. Before I leaned down, connecting our lips together. I groaned a bit at how soft and eager they were against mine. My hand found it's way underneath skirt and I roughly gripped her inner thigh. A whimper left her lips as I continued to ravish her lips with mine. I pulled away, turning her around slightly pushing her to the door and smacking her ass harshly.

"Get back to work now."

•••

"And you want me to actually have that in during dinner?" she asked, her cheeks already flushed.

I smirked, "Yes do it for your master, I just want to see if this would be something you like." I explained.

"Fine." she mumbled and I bit my lip at just how submissive she was to me.

"Lay back down on the bed, spread your legs for me." I winked at her and she shook her head, laying back down on the bed and covering her face with her hands.

It amazed me how shy she still was even after everything we've done, she still had innocence to her. I pushed her skirt up and slipped her underwear off. Then I spread her legs further, letting me get the perfect view of her tasty clit.

"Ready?" I questioned.

"Yes sir."

With that I spread her lips, pushing in the egg vibrator. She hissed before I leaned down, licking up her slit slowly, just to relieve a bit of the pain. I don't know why I did it but, I did. A slight moan fell from her lips and I stood up, grabbing her underwear to slip them back on her. She sat up and fixed her skirt while I turned around to grab my phone.

I held the button to turn the vibe on, eyeing Belle as she jumped "You like that?" she squirmed around, a surprised moan escaping her lips while she nodded her head.

"Good." I stopped it and she took a breath, "Come on I'll drop you home so you can change real quick."

"O-okay." she slipped off of my bed and I grabbed her hand to hold while I lead her to the front door.

While I was in the car, I glanced over to her, she was so beautiful. She was looking out of the window her eyes concentrated on the moving scenery. I looked back to the road and urged myself to not look back. Once I finally made it to her apartment she smiled at me and got out. When she made it inside I shook my head, my feelings being all over the place.

Why do I feel like this?

•••

Belle Fawn

I bent over gripping the blanket in one hand and my other going over my lower stomach. The vibrator was on, moving at an alarmingly fast pace. I suppressed a quiet moan trying to stand up to continue getting dressed. I stripped off my shirt, a traitorous moan leaving my lips.

"Did you just moan?" Gracie asked, her expression turning shocked and maybe even a little surprised.

"W-What no!" I stammered, feeling my cheeks heat up as I quickly slipped my black shirt on just as the sensation stopped.

"Okay." she replied slowly, looking at me oddly before continuing to brush her hair out.

Once I was finished getting dressed, Gracie followed me out of the door. When we walked down the stairs, the vibrator was turned back on and my knees bent. I grabbed onto the railing, glancing to Gracie who was looking at me very concerned. It was still on as we both walked to the car and got in.

This dinner was going to be just as long as the other one.

•••

"Liam I heard the company..." I breathed in sharply, crossing my leg over the other while I looked down the familiar build up happening.

"Hey are you okay?" Gracie asked, from beside me and I glanced to her, nodding my head.

"Mhm." I suppressed a moan, shifting my gaze up to make eye contact with Liam.

He looked to me for a quick second as he replied to my father, "Yes it happens at the end of the year for the employees."

"Awe how lovely, don't you think Belle?" My mother asked me, my jaw dropped open when I felt the vibe move faster.

"I-I'm sorry w-what were we talking about?" I asked, almost out of breath, my teeth biting into my bottom lip roughly.

She gave me a pointed look, "Liam was just telling us how he throws a party for his employees at the end of the year."

"T-that sounds nice." I stated, looking to Liam who had a sly smirk on his face.

My eyes drifted back down to my plate, my hand gripping onto the silver fork tightly. The conversation was picked up again but, I couldn't focus on it. All I could focus on was the familiar warmth flooding my lower region and how good it felt. When it crept up all the way through my gut and I felt my thighs being slightly coated with my juices. I knew I was close so I looked to Liam, asking him with my eyes if I could.

He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head no before he looked away.

The harsh spanks from this morning were also involved in the pleasure. It hurt so much to sit down right now especially on a wooden chair. Now Liam said I couldn't come, he really was something else. I looked down biting my lip, it felt too good and it was so hard to hold in the sounds I desperately wanted to make. I blew out a harsh breathe when the vibe suddenly stopped.

I looked up to Liam who was talking to my parents and jumped when Gracie tapped my arm, "Dude, he texted me." she whispered, I looked to her hoping my cheeks didn't look as flushed as they felt.

"He did?" I questioned, knowing she's probably talking about Derek.

"Yes, he says he wants to come over tonight but, he wants to bring a friend-"

"Don't tell me you're letting her bring home strangers." My mom cut Gracie off and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"He's not a stranger mom we've talked about this-" I started only to get cut off as expected.

"You shouldn't have to talk about it, it's not like it's her apartment or her business." Gracie mumbled but, loud enough to obviously catch my mother's ears.

I said nothing as I really didn't feel like arguing with my mom and Gracie.

I just sighed, "You guys can we just not do this again?" I asked, luckily getting through to the both of them and managing to make them keep quiet.

But, I know I will be hearing about this later.

________________________________

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying the way the book is going so far. Thank you guys for 1k reads already, I only just started this story. So I really appreciate it! Thank you all for reading, voting and saving the book to your lists! Also stop being silent readers before I cry-

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Favorite character so far?

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
593 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
260K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...