wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

t h i r t y - s e v e n

1.9K 42 15
By vi-writes

AN// hi guys! i have my math exam this morning and im sosososo excited to get it over with because after today, i just have to take math one more time before may then i have my ib exams in may and ill be done with math for the rest of my life fwoijroweiarafjwo wish me luck :)

(y/n pov)

"Hm?"

"Good morning," you heard. You blinked a few times before the ceiling came into sight. You let out a sigh as you turned to see Gray sitting up in bed. You blinked some more.

"Good morning," you whispered, blushing all over again. Gray grinned, getting out of bed and stretching. You sat up, holding the sheets up your chest.

"I'm gonna get you breakfast," he said with a nod. You smiled.

"I can help." He shook his head. "Are you sure--"

"I'll bring it to bed."

"We both know what happened yesterday," you said with a smile. Gray laughed, shaking his head.

"Okay, fine," he whispered. You sat in bed and he stared. "Are you com--"

"I have to get dressed," you said with a smile. Gray laughed and nodded, heading down.

You got out of bed once he'd left and got dressed before heading down. He smiled as you slipped into a barstool, your dishes from the night prior just now in the sink. "What would you like?" he asked. You smiled.

"What's on the menu?'

"Anything you want." You rested your chin against your palm.

"A smoothie bowl." He headed for the freezer as you mindlessly scrolled through a few emails for a moment.

"Last night was really nice," he said after some time. You looked up, a blush forming on your face as you watched him cut up some strawberries.

"Yeah," you agreed. He looked up and gave you a small smile. You cleared your throat. "When are those dishes getting done, Dolan?" you asked, gesturing to the sink.

"Whenever you decide to do them, Mrs. Dolan." You raised your eyebrows.

"Me?"

"Yes, y--" You began to laugh and were cut off as well when your phone rang.

E/W.

"Hey," you said with a smile. Gray pointed at the blender and you nodded. He began to pour his fruits in and you smiled as it went off.

"How was your night?" she asked, voice excited. You had a feeling you knew why she called.

"It was amazing, thank you," you said with a smile. "How's Elle feeling?"

"Still stick," she replied with a sigh. You pouted as Gray raised his eyebrows at you, pouring the smoothie into two bowls. He held up the granola and you nodded eagerly.

"Poor baby-- hey, we might come over later," you said as you watched Gray's back muscles flex as he reached up for the Mr. and Mrs. mugs you'd received as a wedding gift. A gift you'd be using for the first time today. It made you smile.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm, we have a lot of cake left and I think Elle would enjoy eating it more than we would." E/W laughed.

"I think Ethan would love that too." You smiled as you watched Gray start up the coffee machine with your mug under it first. You mouthed a thank you as you crossed a knee over the other. "We should've gone to dinner or something for your birthday, hm? The five of us?"

"That would've been nice," you said. "But me and Gray had dinner here and it was really nice." You looked up at Gray just in time to catch him turn and face the coffee machine to hide his blush.

"Oh?" E/W asked. You hummed. "Maybe next year then-- or does he have you booked you for then too?"

"Oh, shut up." She laughed.

"So, I need--" you laughed, already knowing what was coming, "another you know what."

"Ah," you said with a nod. "I thought so-- thank you," you said to Gray as he handed you your coffee. He nodded.

"I really think so, this time," she said. You smiled, as you traced the lettering on the mug with your fingers. Mrs. "So, hopefully, hopefully, this is the last time I'll be asking you for a while?"

"Of course," you said with a laugh. "I don't mind getting you them; don't you worry." Gray turned, bringing you your bowl, eyebrows raised.

"Again?" he asked. You put a finger to your lips.

"I mean, I'd just order them online but they'd take a longer time to get there and I don't have that kind of patience." You laughed.

"I'll get you a few okay?" you asked. "So next time you don't have to ask me." She laughed.

"Thank you." You smiled as you heard crying. "Look at that, the princess' awake," E/W said. You smiled.

"You go give her her medicine, we'll be over in a little while."

---

"There are so many--" Gray mumbled. You crouched down to grab a few, this time, of the kind that you always got e/w.

"I get the digital ones," you told him. Gray nodded, hands in his pockets. You picked up a few other things, a pack of gum and some candy for Elle, before heading to the register.

You thanked Gray as he paid for everything. "Pregnancy tests are expensive," he said as you carried the bag out. You nodded.

"Maybe also because these are the digital ones-- they cost a bit more." Gray was confused but you just nudged him in the shoulder. "It's nothing for you to worry about," you told him. He shrugged.

"Well, I feel like I should know, right?" You smiled.

You headed over to Ethan's place once you'd gotten the pregnancy test, to be greeted by the man himself. "Cake!" he said, reaching for the bag.

You smiled, holding it away, knowing e/w didn't want him to know about the pregnancy tests until she knew for sure. "Hey," you said, walking in. He frowned after you as you walked into the kitchen as Ethan and Gray talked for a moment at the door.

You thanked Gray in your head for stalling as you headed over to e/w in the kitchen, pulling the boxes out from the box. She stuck it up her sweatshirt as the twins joined you in the kitchen. "Let's see the cake," Ethan said. "Is it from that place we got the cake from Cam's baby shower?"

"Yeah, the shit's delicious-- where's Elle?" Gray asked, looking around the living room. "Elle!" he called.

There was a giggle behind the armrest of their couch and Gray pretended to look for her. Ethan opened up the container of cake you'd brought and grinned. "Elle, princess, it's chocolate!"

"Choc-late?" Elle asked, coming out from her hiding spot. Gray chuckled and grabbed her, to which she squealed. "Gray!"

"How ya feeling?" he asked. You smiled, turning to e/w, who still had her pregnancy tests showed up her sweater. You laughed a little as you glanced at Ethan, now eating the cake straight from the container with a fork.

"Let's check your temperature upstairs, yeah?" e/w asked. Elle frowned as you took her from Gray. Gray winked at her as he went to sit in a chair. She frowned at him too as you carried her up, following e/w. "Babe, I want some of that," e/w called over her shoulder once you'd headed up a number of steps up.

You laughed as E responded. "Nah, I don't think so."

"We have a lot more," you said with a smile. She rolled her eyes while Elle played with your hair as you headed into Ethan and e/w's room. You sat Elle on the dresser.

"Y/N?" she asked. She began to say more but was forced to stop due to her tiny little coughs. You smiled as she frowned, covering her mouth with her elbow. "Cookie?" she asked you.

"You want a cookie?" you asked. You pulled her down from the dresser and set her down as you went to sit at e/w's vanity.

"I'm gonna take it now," e/w said with a grin on her face. You smiled and nodded as Elle crawled her way up to your lap.

"Got cookies?" Elle asked. You shook your head as she frowned. "Make cookies with mama, y/n." You smiled.

"Oh yeah?" She nodded. "Look at you, talking so much."

"Cookie!" she exclaimed, annoyed that you'd changed the subject.

"I thought you weren't allowed to have so many cookies," you said. "Heard your daddy gives you too many."

"Daddy gives Elle cookie," she said with a nod, sighing, leaning against your chest. You laughed. "Y/N give Elle cookie?" You kissed her head as e/w came back out with the stick in her hand.

"No cookies, but I brought you candy," you whispered. Elle clapped and coughed some more, leaning into your chest. You wrapped your arms around her as e/w placed the stick face down on the marble of the vanity. She smiled at you.

"I'm, like, positive it's a positive." You laughed. Elle reached for it and you pulled her arm back. "Don't touch, angel," e/w said, heading out of the room. Elle sneezed and you frowned.

"Uh oh," she mumbled as you reached for a tissue. You smiled, helping her blow her nose. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," you whispered, crumpling the tissue up as e/w walked in.

"Did you look at it?" she asked, pointing to the stick. You shook your head as she held the ear thermometer to Elle. Elle whined, curling up closer to you, trying to get away.

"Would you like me to?" you asked. E/W let out a long sigh.

"No, we just need--"

"Hey--" Gray's head popped into the doorway. You gave him a small smile as Elle whined, grabbing your hair as e/w tried to get the thing into her other ear. "You want tea?"

"Tea?" E/W asked. "You're making tea?"

"E's makin' tea," he explained. You laughed. "So-- tea?"

"Tea party?" Elle asked as she heard the beep from the thermometer.

"That's right," Gray said with a smile, eyes landing on the pregnancy test on the table. He raised his eyebrows and you smiled at him. "So tea?"

"Yes please," you said with a smile. E/W nodded.

"Me too," she said with a smile, putting the thermometer down next to the pregnancy test. Gray pushed himself off of the doorframe and walked away. You smiled as he left, turning back to e/w. "Ready?" she asked you.

"You ready?" you asked. She laughed as she picked it up, still face down. She let out a giggle as you leaned back. "We don't have all day, e/w," you sighed.

"Mama," Elle said, pointedly. You laughed, shaking your head.

"Don't rush me," she said with a smile. She turned the test, eyes shut before she could look. "Please be positive, please be positive, please be--" she opened her eyes, wide as she looked at you. You grinned.

"Positive?"

---

"Why do you look like that?" Ethan asked as you headed back down with Elle on your hip.

"Me?" you asked.

"No, not you," E mumbled. E/W shook her head.

"I'm fine?"

"Hm."

You'd been down for two minutes and she was already smiling for no reason at him. You smiled as you dropped onto the couch next to Gray. "Tea?" you asked him.

"Tea?" Elle asked.

He stood up. "I'll get you both tea." You set Elle down on the ground and she headed over to her little box of toys that she had in the living room. You turned to see Gray walk back in.

"She's telling him," Gray whispered, sitting right next to you.

"Oh?" you asked. He nodded.

"I didn't want to interrupt." You smiled.

"Awh." You sat in silence for a moment, trying to discreetly listen.

"Wait--" you heard E say. "Are you really?" You couldn't hear e/w's response. "That's what you and y/n were-- holy shit-- fuck, e/w," you heard him ramble. You smiled at Gray. He smiled back.

"I'm very happy for them," you whispered, leaning in to get to his ear.

"Yeah?" he asked. You nodded. "Me too."

"I hope it's boy," you whispered. He turned to you, meeting your lips with his, You grabbed a fistful of his t-shirt as he pulled away.

"What were you saying?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1K 42
Just Imagine? ?some dirty ?some sweet ?some sad ☁I take requests and there will be regular updates☁
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...
575 56 14
She loves him, he loves her, but things keep on getting between them.
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...