Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 10

20.5K 546 128
By Peachsk

Third Person

It had been a week since Camerons first day at daycare. Since then the boys had gotten her into a routine since the last outburst.

She would wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to daycare, come back, have a nap, dinner, then usually she would have her own free time, then she would have a bath much to her dismay and then bed.

The boys thought it would be best this way. By meaning boys Owen and Mason.

It was finally a week till Halloween. The boys had spent the last weekend putting up all the decorations they had. So the house on the outside had all their Halloween decorations up. Much to Camerons dismay they found out she was scared of their plastic skeleton they usually hang up.

Right now Cameron was on her way with Owen to daycare. This week in daycare they had been making lots of Halloween decorations and pictures which have been hung up around the house.

Then by the end of the week they were going to have a Halloween party where everyone would come in their costume. That was still something Cameron needed to get. But Noah was going to help her since Owen and Mason can't do it.

They both finally reached the 'Sunshine Daycare'. Owen helped Cameron out as they walked towards the entrance. Today Cameron wore purple dress with black tights and a pair of black boots. Since the weather in Michigan was getting cold. Noah had done her hair into two pigtails. Apparently he hot his friend to show him how to do it.

As always she wore her heavy pink puffer coat. Today Owen was in his Officer uniform. Since he was working a late shift on a case. So Noah would be picking her up.

When they reached inside Owen crouched down to Camerons height.

"So Noah will be collecting you after school. You have to be on your best behaviour for him. Since both me and Mason won't be back till later. Okay?"

It was true it took a lot of convincing for Owen and Mason to let him babysit for the day since they were both busy. This was his test and if he failed. They wouldn't let him again.

"Okay O I'll be good" she kissed his cheek giving him a tight squeeze around the neck. Owen gave her his own tight squeeze and kiss on the forhead.

They knocked on the door and Juila answered. Immediately Caneron ran in to catch up with her friends not giving Owen a second glance.

To say his heart hurt a little. He thought how first she was shy and now she can't even wave goodbye to him. A sad smile played on his lips.

"Good morning Owen. You know the usual collection is at four." Julia said pulling Owen out of his thoughts.

"Julia I forgot to mention yesterday. But my little brother Noah will be taking Cameron home today since I can't make it. Just so you know."

"Ah thats grand. I'm sure Cameron will point him out to me." She gave him a small smile.

"Well see you have a good day." Owen said walking out.

"You too!" She shouted turning back into the room full of kids playing. Blush played on her cheeks, who didn't like a man in uniform because she certainly didn't mind it. She shook her head and reminded herself that right now. She needed to be professional and she had work to do.

Cameron sat beside Ava, The twins sitting across. Right now there table was set up with 'Play Dough'. They were currently talking about what they were going to dress up for Halloween.

"So what are you going to dress up as?" Evan asked.

"My Mommys are dressing me up as witch." Ava beamed with excitement.

"Like a sandwich?" Dylan asked tilting to his head to the side.

"No silly they have big black hats and big ugly noses but I'll be a pretty witch." Ava explained using her hands. They all laughed at Fylans sillyness.

"Well me and Evan are dressing up as Pirates! Argh matey!" Dylan curled his  hand making a fist but curving his index finger making a hook shape. The he squinted one eye. While saying  'Argh Matey' which caused the girls to squeal but then they all break out in laughter.

"My brother Noah is helping me make my costume today! I'm dressing up as Sully from Monsters Inc!"

Cameron was excited for later. Since this was the first time she got to make her costume. The boys would rather if she made her costume since it would cost less and right now they were tight on money.

Then out of no where a girl called Maya came over. She wasn't in the first day Cameron had came. Cameron didn't like her since she was mean and in her brothers eyes spoiled. Cameron had a couple of run ins with Maya before and had told her brothers about her mostly Owen.

"Well my Daddy is dressing me up as a pretty princess this year!" Maya giggeld.

The twins rolled their eyes at her and Ava just ignored her. But Cameron replied. Like the nice person she is. As her Mother use to say....

'Kill them with kindness'

"That sound so cool Maya. I say you will look really cool." Cameron gave her a sweet smile. Which Maya just scoffed and walked away.

She was just trying to be nice what else can you do?

Soon the rest of the day had pasted. They had made pumpkins with paper plates. Painting them orange then drawing on the faces. It was another decoration she could add to her collection.

It was now home time and as usual Ava was Camerons pair until they waited for their turn to be at the top of the line and go home. They were soon at the top of the line Ava gave Cameron a quick goodbye and went over to her Mom.

"Cameron can you see your brother Noah anywhere?" Julia asked. She didn't know what Noah looked like. But speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. He walked in through the doors as she asked Cameron.

Cameron pointed to Noah who looked a bit out of breath. He kind of lost track of time walking here and then he realised the time and had ro run the rest of the way.

"There he is!" She pointed. There was no doubt that he was her brother since they looked exactly a like. He looked like the younger version of Owen.

"Okay Cameron I'll see you tomorrow."

With that Cameron ran towards Noah with her pumpkin plate in her hand.  Noah engulfed his little sister into a hug.

"Hey Cam how was today?" He took her hand and they started to walk up but he stopped. Zipping her jacket fully up since it was cold and they were going to do some walking.

"Good! Look what I made!" She shoved her pumpkin into his hand. As they walked down the road.

"Wow Cam thats really good!" He smiled at his little sister. He thought she was cute. How her small steps tried to keep up with his big ones. He had a feeling he would be carrying her soon.

"So how was School Noah?" Cameron asked swinging their hands back and forth as she skipped to keep up with Noahs long strides.

"Good. You were going to make your Halloween costume today." Cameron nodded her head.

"Remember the girl in the park the other day?" Cameron tilted back trying to think of the memory.

She hummed when she knew what he was talking about.

"Well she is going to come over to help. I got her to go out and get the supplys." Noah said rubbing the back of his neck.

Cameron looked up at him and smiled. "Is she your princess?" What she ment was girlfriend. But in Camerons explanation every princess needs a prince but in this term it was the other way around.

Noah blushed he understood what the little girl ment. "No shes not were just friends." His face turned even more red.

They both dropped the subject talking about other stuff. Soon they were home back into the warmth.

Mason had precooked the dinner since he wouldn't be home till later and he didn't want Noah cooking.

So when they got home he helped Cameron take off her coat, hang up her new decoration, he then heated up the food and they ate till it was all gone.

Cameron was in the sitting room watching some 'Henry Danger' cuddling with Ellie when the doorbell rang. Noah immediately got up and answered the door. Cameron was too engrossed in the TV to notice.

"Hey I got us the stuff!" Kiara said holding up the bag.

"Thanks so much. You can come in?" He opened the door wider and to let Kiara come in. He had asked Kiara to help since she had asked to hang out. But since he had to mind and go to the shops for Cameron he couldn't do it today. So Kiara offered to help.

"Cameron is just in the sitting room. Come." He nodded for her to follow.

Once they entred Cameron gave Kiara a big wave and smile. Kiara sat down akwardly on the coah.

"You can take off your jacket if you would like also would like anything to drink?" Noah offered.

"No it's okay Noah." She started to take off her jacket which Noah took and put outside.

"Are you my brothers princess?" Cameron asked innocently. Kiara looked at her confused and laughed.

"Cameron leave her alone and no she is not my princesss she is just a friend." Noah said coming back into the room. Kiara made an 'O' shape with her mouth andd her cheeks turned a bright pink.

Kiara pulled the bag over to her and pulled out everything she got for the Sully costume.

"So I got her a blue tootoo that she can wear. Then this blue top, which I bought some cheap purple paint so we can paint the spots. Also I got these devil horns. Which we can paint it with this blue and cream paint I got." She smiled at Noah.

"Your a life saver we wouldn't know where to start." Kiara chuckled at him.

They began working. Cameron only helped a bit but soon got too engrossed in the TV. So it was left to Noah and Kiara.

Soon Kiaras ride had came and Cameron was fast asleep on the couch.

Noah walked Kiara to the front door.

"Thank you so much for the help today." Noah smiled at Kiara which she blushed.

"It was honestly no problem I enjoyed today. Something different." There was a car horn heard. Kiara gave Noah a hug goodbye and left.

Leaving Noah all blushed.

"Hmm you sure she isn't your princess?"

This made Noah jump he wasn't expecting to see Cameron stood in the door frame. Rubbing her eyes with Ellie in her hand.

Noah brushed off her comment.

"Come on let's get you to bed before the two grumpys get home."

There we go Chapter 10 is out...

Aw I love Cameron so much. So spooky season is coming up and I can't wait even though Halloween might be cancelled :(

But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think of Kiara?

Oooo lets not forget I think Julia has a crush. Is it a ship?

What do you think of Maya?

Any opinions/suggestions??

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment....

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 41.7K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
167K 3.1K 59
( Finished ๐ŸŽ‰ ) ( Age gap ) Jasmine Ross is a 4 year old girl. She kind, sweet, gentle and beautiful, but dose not have a good childhood, she been ab...
4M 85.8K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
65.8K 14K 55
In a world where it seems as though there's slim hope for those women without big boobs and ass to get married, this book centers on 34 years old on...