The Irish Exchange Student (N...

By Narryandwolfie

When there is an exchange student from Ireland studying at Cheshire High School, he is immediatly targeted, a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chaptr 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilouge

Chapter 28

419 8 4
By Narryandwolfie

Okay. This is a VeRy exciting chapter. It will be in Niall's POV and it will answer many questions I'm sure you have. This will have violance, but not a lot, because I hate it, and I hate writing about it, so it won't be graphic. I hope I answer your questions that you have from Chapter 26, but if it doesn't oh well. I tried. This book also only has like 5 chapters left like wtf??? That hurts.

Hope you like the chapter

Niall

I can feel a throbbing pain in my head, as my eyes start to open, but I close them, since there's a bright light in my face. I can feel my arms that are tied behind me, and I'm sat in a chair, the classic hostage situation.

Great.

I'm a hostage.

I try and think of happy things, but I think of Harry, and I instantly worry about him, and if he's alright. Is he back home? How long was I out? Is he okay? Is he looking for me?

"Princess are you awake?" I hear a voice and the door to the room slams, and the doesn't really help with my headache, from being hit in the head.

"Jesus christ, lower the volumn..." I mutter and he chuckles. I see he has a tripod? He has a filming light, that he has shined on my face.

"How are you doing princess?" He asks with a low voice.

"Ugh well, I have a terrible headache; your fault. I'm tied to a chair; your fault. Harry's probably freaking out; your fault. So not so hot to be honest." I say dryly and he laughs.

"Sorry princess. Your quite funny...shame." He says and starts setting up his phone on the tripod, and it's facing me and I'm sure he's about to film like a video of me or take photos for something that's not good.

"Stop calling me princess." I say and he laughs again.

"I don't think you can call the shots here princess." He says and frowns.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." He says mockingly.

He comes back with a computer and moves the tripod away and sets up the computer, and opened face time?

"You're quite beautiful, I can see why Styles picked you." He says and cups my face with his hand, and I jerk around and try and twist myself to get out of his grip, but the ropes start to burn and

I see the time is 4:25 of only the day we got back, so I've only been out around 24 hours.

Oh.

TWENTY FOUR HOURS!

What about Harry? Surely he's noticed I'm missing? How will he find me though? Why the hell am I even here?

"Princess are you ready to see your prince?" My captor asks and my mind goes to Harry, but did he kidnap Harry too?

What happens if Harry's been caught? Will Louis, Liam, and Zayn come help us? Are they even free?

My thoughts are paused when he gets a call, and I see Harry's number on the phone and I panic. Is Harry behind this? Are he and Harry working together?

Harry's face pops up, and his eyes are bloodshot, and he doesn't look like he's got any sleep and he's been crying, and I so badly want to wipe those tears from his face.

"Styles, so glad to see your face? Are you ready to see princess?"

He steps away from the camera, and Harry starts crying and Louis and Liam try to calm him down.

"Niall!" He crys and I start to cry too.

"Haz!" I yell and that earns a slap to the face. I wince and I can really feel the sting.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Harry shouts and my captor laughs.

"Like you're gonna stop me?" He asks tauntingly.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I want to things. I want 100M from you Styles, and I want revenge."

"Okay, I'll give you the money, but please don't hurt Niall anymore." Harry cries and I cry more.

Harry is really willing to give this guy 100M just like that for me.

"I know you can, and I expect it in 3 days or you can say good bye to princess."

He says and Harry nods.

"Lou, Liam, go get this guy his money." Harry says and Louis and Liam nod and walk off camera.

"Well that's great and all, but I still want my revenge."

"Why?"

"Your father had the nerve to reject me, an experienced musician and singer, but will sign 16 year olds, who have no experience, but just want the thrill?" He sneers and Harry's eyes narrow.

"This is all happening because my father turned you down for a record label?" Harry asks and he nods.

"That's ridiculous!"

"Well I have your precious Niall so I suggest you listen to me." He says and walks over to me and holds my face in his hands.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Harry roars, but I just hear a chuckle and soon his lips are on mine.

They're cold and chapped, unlike Harry's warm soft lips. I struggle and cry but I can't move much, without burning and cutting my wrists from the ropes.

I can hear Harry crying and shouting my name, and I can feel my captor smirking into the kiss and he pulls away and I'm shaking from fear and lack of breath.

"You picked quite well Harry, he's quite the looker. I might have to keep him."

"No! I'll give you what ever money you need, please..." Harry says breaking down.

"Hmm...okay, you can have him back, if you can find him within the three days. I can't guarantee he's won't have experienced things in those three days."

"James, please don't hurt him. He doesn't deserve this." Harry says and James laughs.

"I know, but really it's your fathers fault he's here. He should've signed me. Poor princess just chose the wrong prince. You have three days." James says kissing me again, before ending the call abruptly.

I cry seeing Harry's face dissapear and James smiles at me.

"Well I should probably keep my promise."

"Please you don't have to, I'm sure I could help you!" I plead despratly, not wanting to have happen what I know is about to happen.

"Oh princess, I don't care about that anymore, I want to ruin Styles now. I want him to know what happend when he turns me down. I want him to feel the guilt, that his son's boyfriend won't be able to sleep without anyone thinking about me. I want him to think about how he possibly ruined his son's happiness. I want Styles Records to crumble, because of this story." James says with a sick smile, and I slump in defeat. I can't prevent it, and I know this very well could be the end.

I'll never tell Harry I love him.

I'll never be able to have a child.

I'll never graduate high school or go to university

I mean I've felt this before with Louis, but I never was this afraid. I never felt like I could really die. Not like this.

"Princess I'm not going to kill you. You're far to pretty..." He murmers and I start to fear not for my life, but for what will happen next.

"I hope your prince doesn't come, I would love to keep you as mine. Train you to submit to me and keep you my dark little secret forever." James whispers in my ear and I get shivers hearing him speak.

I close my eyes praying Harry comes in the three days.

"Princess, you want a taste of what's to come?"

OH MY LORD. THIS WAS ROUGH. JESUS CHRIST. I HOPE YOU'RE QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED! Okay um... what did you think? I crying for Nialler, and I really wanted to just screw over my story planner and have Harry save Niall right then and there, but oh well. I hope you liked this update.

<3

-Wolfie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
11.7K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
25.6K 604 15
Looking for a fresh start, Louis Tomlinson is shipped off to a British boarding school in Cheshire for wealthy boys. While attending school as a juni...