intoxicating. / / fred weasle...

By dottydot0305

Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presenc... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
the unread letters
Lily's Letter
alternative ending
thank you !!!
update // tik tok

Chapter 70

20.6K 650 589
By dottydot0305

Maeve was walking down the hall, when she saw the Twins and Harry looking at the entrance of the Great Hall, her excitement to see them changed when she saw their faces.

"What's going on?" She asked

"It has something to do with Umbitch." George answered

The students watched Umbridge take center, holding up a parchment. She cleared her throat and looked out at the crowd of students with her evil smile.

"By Order of the Ministry of Magic: Dolores Jane Umbridge will replace Albus Dumbledore as Hard Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Maeve stuck her hand out, and grabbed the closes hand to hers which happened to be Fred's. He gave it a squeeze and pulled her into his side.

"No.. This can't be happening." Maeve whispered, in horror. Maeve looked up at Fred and George, and their faces were pale. Most of the students around them, had lost all color in their faces. This was not how she was suppose to finish her final year.

"5th year, you guys wouldn't let me drag Malfoy to bottom of the lake, can I at least drag the troll to the bottom of the lake?" Julia said, as she caught up with the Twins and Maeve. Maeve chuckled, "I'll help."

"You two girls don't need to worry about a thing. We have it handled." George said

"Whatever you say. If your plan doesn't work, I hope she can swim." Julia laughed as she ran to catch up with Melvin and Fleet.

"Are you talking about your grand exit?" Maeve asked, as she walked next to the boys. Till they froze.

'What?" Fred asked

"The big guns, the show down? Your final act?" She turned to face them with a smile.

"How did you know?" George asked

"I know everything about you two." She laughed, "You guys also talk in your sleep."

"You're not mad?"

"After the Slytherin match, I figure you two weren't going to be sticking around that much longer." She shrugged, "As much as I want you to stay, you guys already got your plan figured out. You don't need the a test or this school to tell you what you should do with your life." She smiled, taking both of their hands in hers. "I'm not mad. I am so, so proud of you both." George ran up to her, pulling her into a tight a hug.

"Thank you, for being my best friend" he whispered into her ear, "And being Freds girl" he backed away, leaving her with a smile.

"When are you leaving?" She tried to hide her sadness.

"Tomorrow."

"Okay. Well, let's get you two ready. Is there anything I can do?" The boys turned to each other, with a smile.

"Well, there isn't anything you could do... But Whiskers can help a grand bit." Fred smiled, thats when she looked down the hall and transformed looking up at them

"Okay, we need to go to the Umbridge's office and get our brooms." George said, she nodded her little head and the three ran off.

Exams were stressful. The twins respected her time in the library, and they used that time finalize their final prank. The N.E.W.T exams levied up their name, "Nastily exhausting." As the exams were half way through, she knew that meant the boys were leaving.

Maeve spent her night with the Twins and Lee in the Gryffindor tower, for their last night together. Maeve and Fred spent the night curled up with each other, both trying to stay up as long as possible to take in every second together, until sleep took over. The next morning, Maeve was trying to hide that she was sad they were leaving. After breakfast, after the twins told her and Lee where to meet, they had to split up. She looked up at the twins, tears puddling her eyes.

"Maeve, we'll see each other soon." George pulled her into a hug, "You'll be done with NEWTS, and then we'll see you at home. Just a little bit longer." She laughed, looking up at George.

"I'm proud of you Georgie."

"You're going to make me cry, now." George winked at her, then she turned to Fred. He grabbed her arm, and pulled her into his chest.

"Give her hell, Freddie." She said looking up at him, he grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss. Like always, the two melted into one another, they fit together like puzzle pieces.

"Okay, go. Be careful." She said as she pushed the twins, "I love you both."

"Love you Maeve." They said, as they ran down the hall. She turned around, and let herself cry for a minute, till Lee came up and hugged her. But before he could say anything, they heard a whoosh noise, the two shared a confused look and walked closer to the Great Hall where the 5th years were testing. They saw Umbridge and then ducked behind a window opening watching it unfold. Then there was more whooshing noises, and then she saw two figures on their broomsticks, flying around the Great Hall. Her smile, matched Fred and Georges wide grins, as she watched them throw fireworks up into the air, and causing exam papers to fly around the Hall. Maeve and Lee finally moved from their hiding spot, and watched the twins with proud grins.

"Ready, George?"

"Ready, Fred!"

Fred laughed before he threw the biggest firework of them all up into the air. The firework suddenly turned into a large Chinese dragon, one that roared loudly, shooting smaller fireworks out of its mouth. When the dragon spotted Umbridge, it began to chase her out of the Great Hall, screaming. Maeve and Lee were leaning against each other, laughing hysterically at the scene. The firework dragon, caught up to Umbridge, opening its mouth before smashing it closed as soon as the troll was in it. Umbridge screamed, as the fireworks suddenly went off, the noise of it shaking the school grounds, which caused all of the declarations Umbridge put up fall to the ground, smashing.

Maeve watched her two best friends fly out of the Great Hall, the trio ran up beside her. Fred and George had huge smiles on their faces, Fred's eyes spotted Maeve standing by Lee and the trio and flew down to her. She was confused at first, until he hovered in front of her pulling her into a kiss. Lee whistled at them, and she laughed into his smile.

"Get out of here." She laughed, backing away. He flew back up to his twin, high-fiving each other, and then the two threw up one last firework, that made the shape of 'W' in the sky, and the two flew up off, disappearing from the view. She watched the students and even a few Professors cheering for the twins. She tried so hard, to not drop her smile and then she felt someone's hand, fall into hers. She looked over and Ron met her gaze, giving her a small, comforting smile and squeezing her hand. But then she felt someone fall behind her, it was Harry. Her and Hermione fell to their knees to him.

"Harry? Harry? Whats going on?"

"Sirius," Harry breathed out, he looked at the three of their faces, "He got Sirius."

"Maeve, you need to stay put. You cant come with."

"The hell, i'll stay." She snapped back.

"Alert the order if you can." Harry pleaded, "Please, Maeve."

"Fine, I'll contact them." She sighed, "But..." but before she could finish they all ran off. She ran back to her dorm, changing into knew clothes and putting Pax on her bed.

"You need to stay here, Pax." She sighed, "I will be back later, I promise." She sent a patronus to her Mother, the Weasleys, and Remus

Ignore the new Patrous, its Maeve. Harry had a vision, Sirius is in danger. Ministry of Magic.

Maeve ran down the hall, where she saw Umbridge following Hermione and Harry. She transformed into an otter and tried to catch up. They made it down to the forest, but that's when she lost them. She transformed herself back into her normal self and went sprinting through the woods until she knocked into something, or someone. When she looked up, it was a group of Centaurs.

"Miss Scamander, you shouldn't be this deep in the woods. It's not safe." One of them told her

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm looking for my frie..." she paused when she caught a glimpse of one of the centaurs eyes.

A innocent man will die tonight, by the hands of his own blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.7K 82
You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unexpected way. You've become inseparable s...
112K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
2.2M 61.6K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
867K 21.6K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...