Ice Cold

By Levi_Hanyu

Levi Ackermann X Reader Ice Skater AU Read to find out... Hope you like it. First LevixReader: Figure Skater... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N:1
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N:2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N:3
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A/N: 4
Chapter 49
Epilogue
A/N: 5

Chapter 50

2.2K 73 199
By Levi_Hanyu

Hanji walked to Levi's hotel room with her extra key card. She opened the door and ran inside with a bag.

"LEVIII!!!" She screamed her lungs out. Once she heard nothing, she walked closet to the bed and saw Levi peacefully sleeping.

She giggled and tip toed next to his bed. Levi was wearing an earmuff and a sleeping eye mask while wrapped under the thick blankets.

She kneeled to Levi's side, lifting the earmuffs from his ears. She smiled before whispering, "Wakey wakey, shor--"

Before she could finish, Levi jumped up from his bed. "What the f*ck!! Hanji!! What the f*ck are you doing in my room?!"

Hanji laughed and jumped up and down while Levi is making a disgusted look on his face. "Today's the day!! We need you to look absolutely stunning!! Let's get you some breakfast!"

Levi looked on his nightstand, where an alarm clock is set. "It's five o'clock in the morning. Why the f*ck are you screaming?"

"... I'm just excited! Come on!"

"Breakfast is at seven to eight-thirty, I'm going back to sleep." Levi rolled his eyes and laid on his bed, putting on his earbuds and playing some music to relax a bit more.

Hanji walked over to Levi's suitcase, opening it and smiling. There lay Y/n's (fav/color) dress and a necklace. She looked at the figure on the bed and chuckled. Hanji took Levi's clothes for the day and set it on a chair for later.

She sat on the small couch in the room and played with her phone to pass the time since Levi would never listen to him, not until she forced him. It was already seven thirty and Levi was still asleep. She waited for a few minutes before deciding to wake him up

She crawled to Levi's side and took his phone from his side. She opened it with no problem and saw his wallpaper still the same, Y/n's smiling face. She scrolled through his music list and clicked on a particular song, a recording. Labelled as '<3' and nothing more.

Hanji already knows about the audio because she was the one who recorded it.

Y/n and Hanji were up late at night, just hanging out, watching netflix and talking about Levi, who was already asleep because Y/n told him to.

Hanji was sitting on the couch, trying to find something to watch while Y/n prepare some snacks in the kitchen. The house was surprisingly quiet even with Hanji over. Hanji's eyes widen as an angelic voice began singing. She already knew that it was Y/n since she's the only one in the apartment aside from her.

Being the supportive and amazing friend she is, she immediately began recording it on her phone.

Oh, please don't go

I want you so

I can't let go

For I lose control...

Hanji was in awe. The echo from the empty kitchen made Y/n's voice even more beautiful. If she is in love with her voice, what about Levi? Hanji gave herself a pat on the back for recording Y/n so she could send it to Levi in the future.

Once she heard footsteps approaching the living room, she stopped recording and pretended to find a movie to watch. "I'm back..."

Levi and Erwin was talking about his new routine. Hanji took the chance to take Levi's phone and pass the audio to his phone. "Success..." She whispered, chuckling to herself in the process.

A few minutes in the song, Levi opened his eyes and looked at Hanji, who was by his side and was staring at him. "Is this her?"

"Mhmm." Hanji nodded. "Let's go have breakfast?"

Levi nodded slowly before sitting up and getting ready. Taking a shower and using the clothes that Hanji prepared.

~~~~~

"We're not gonna see them, right?"

"I'm sure, Y/n. Don't overthink, it's bad for your health."

"I know, but they're staying at the same hotel. I'm still not ready to fa--" Y/n was cut off by Reiner pulling her to his chest, her face planting on his sweater.

"I'm sure he won't recognise you if you even see each other. You got make up on and hair dye." Reiner said.

"But what if---"

"Y/n, he won't. If you feel like he knows it's you, just tell us and go for a bathroom break." Bertholdt said.

Y/n pulled away a bit and nodded slowly. They walked into the dining area of the hotel. They picked out their meals and waited for it to be served.  They were talking casually when Y/n heard the loud and cheerful voice of Hanji.

'If Hanji is here, Levi is definetely here as well.'

Y/n stopped from talking and decided to press against her big friend Reiner. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I need to hide... Hanji is here and that means that he's here too." He nodded and continued eating.

A few minutes, Hanji and Levi sat two tables from Y/n and her friends, not really aware that they're here. When Hanji and Levi's meal were served, Hanji saw the two tall guys in her peripheral view.

Y/n's eyes widen as she saw Hanji's eyes landing on them. She looks like she's ready to stand up and greet them. "I think she saw us." She mumbled and quickly finished her meal before zipping up her jacket. "I'll leave first then pretend that I'm just another representative or something."  Y/n stood up and smiled at her friends before going back to their hotel room calmly as possible.

"Look! Bertholdt and Reiner are here! Maybe we could ask them if they know where Y/n could be!" Hanji quickly stood up.

"Tch."

"What? Are you giving up?" Hanji's eyes widen.

"No." Levi looked up at Hanji, who was standing up to approach the tall males.

"Then I'm going to talk to them." Hanji confidently walked over the other table and greet the two males. They greeted her back and began talking.

Levi thought for a bit and decided to do the same, he approached their table and gave them a nod to greet them.

"So as I was saying... Have any of you two saw Y/n or at least have a contact with her?" Hanji asked.

"Sorry to say but we don't even know where she is right now." Reiner said.

"She's not going to training with you?" Levi asked, scrunching up his eyebrows.

"No. She haven't message us and even our coach."

"Oww... Thank you, let us know if you know anything about Y/n!" Hanji said before saying goodbye and pulling Levi with her back to their table.

"We're gonna find her, okay?" Hanji make sure. She looked over at Levi and saw him staring at his food before poking it with his fork and putting it in his mouth.

"You're just making it worse..." Levi mumbled.

"Levi... We're gonna find her. If you already gave up, then I'll find her. She's my friend too." Hanji said before quietly eating her food.

"Tch."

Hanji playfully rolled her eyes at him before slapping his arm. "Think positive, shorty."

~~~~~~~

"Y/n, you're going to be alright. You told me that you're going to meet him on the competition, now keep your words." Bertholdt told Y/n as he patted her back.

Y/n and Bertholdt were sitting on the couch in the dressing room while Reiner stood by the door, watching the people outside.

"I-I think I'm not ready... I think I going to be sick..." Y/n said, putting her hands on her face. Bertholdt pulled her hands away.

"Don't! Y-Your makeup with will get ruined!"

"Berthol---" Y/n stopped and bolted to the restroom inside the dressing room. She balanced on her skates before kneeling in front of the toilet.

"Are you alright?!" Bertholdt asked as he followed. He saw Y/n throwing up in the toilet. He gasped. "D-Don't tell me you're p-pregn---"

"Stop ri-right there..." Y/n put her finger up to shut Bertholdt up. He quickly closes his mouth before opening it again.

"But what if---"

"Bertholdt... I've been staying with you for almost two months..."

"Bu---"

"Bertholdt, I'm 26!! and 100% virgin!!" Y/n yelled. Bertholdt lowered his head before apologizing.

"But what if--"

"Bertholdt..."

"Okay okay, sorry. Are you okay? are you able to perform?"

"...Yes. I just need to brush my teeth and drink water." Y/n answered. Bertholdt quickly got her stuff. Y/n did what she said before sitting back on the couch. The tall man approached her with a small black pouch before kneeling down and pulling out a bunch of lipsticks from the pouch.

"What color do you want?" He asked as he look at multiple shades of lipsticks.

"Awww. Bertholdt... You're so cute." She cooed. Bertholdt gave her a smile before blushing. He took a random shade of lipstick before showing it to her. She agreed and let Bertholdt put lipstick on her.

"Levi is coming!!" Reiner exclaimed.

Y/n quickly stood up and walked to the random closet, in hope to find a good hiding spot. Reiner quickly sat on the couch, acting like nothing happened.

"Hello boys!!" Hanji greeted happily.

Levi and Hanji stared at Bertholdt and Reiner, who were putting make up on each other. "Umm... We just want to say Goodluck to both of you."

"You're competing for pair skating as well?" Levi asked Bertholdt.

"Y-Yeah. I got a new partner."

"Who?"

'Think of a random girly name!' Bertholdt thought.

"Anna MacDonald." Bertholdt said.

"MacDonald?" Levi asked raising his eyebrow in suspicion.

"He means Macollins. She's still not here though. The pair skating is about to start."

"Yeah. Goodluck to you both." Levi said before turning his back and going out of the door.

"Sorry about that... He's just not himself since Y/n began missing. It hurts us seeing him like this. His broken heart is just starting to get mend but this happened." Hanji chuckled sadly. "I just hope everything will be alright and my best friend goes back to his normal self."

Bertholdt and Reiner agreed, sightly guilty of what was happening.

"We hope so too. Goodluck to your team, Ms. Zoe." Bertholdt said politely.

Once Hanji walked out of the room, Bertholdt and Reiner looked at each other with wide eyes. Saying the same thing at the same time.

"What do we do?"

Y/n covered her mouth as she stand on a tight size on the closet that hardly closes. She heard everything, she saw everything through the crack of the door. Y/n couldn't erase Levi's frowning face inside her head. She kept herself from tearing up after realising what she has done to Levi after leaving him alone for almost two months.

She slowly got out of the closet and sat back on the couch next to the tall man. "I-I messed up, didn't I?..." Y/n said guiltily.

A few moments have passed, there's only one pair on contestant before Y/n and Bertholdt perform. "Put this on." Bertholdt said as he gave Y/n his jacket, that was longer for Y/n.

"Thanks..." Y/n put on the jacket, zipping it up and carefully pulling the hood over her head.

They watched the pair in the rink. Y/n's heartbeat can be heard from a mile away and she can feel some what steaming, like her body is radiating up her warmth, leaving her palms emitting cold sweat. Bertholdt stood by her side as the performance soon ended.

"You're gonna do great..." Bertholdt reassured.

It is time for them to perform. Y/n prayed and took a deep breath before unzipping the jacket and giving it to Reiner. The two male smiled at her, reassuring her.

"Representing Canada, Bertholdt Hoover and Y/n L/n!!"

Levi's head swiftly turned to the direction of the pair. His eyes widen as the pair began skating hand in hand around the rink.

There she is, Y/n L/n, wearing all white that stand out thought thousands of people around them.

"You lied to me..." Levi mumbled.

Levi's grip on the water bottle he was holding tightened, almost popping of the bottle cap from the pressure. Hanji walked beside him before putting her hand on his shoulder, rubbing it up and down before Levi shrugged it off his shoulder. His eyes completely focused on Y/n, skating figure.

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

As Y/n and Bertholdt, skate to the music, Levi couldn't help but feel betrayed and hurt.

'We could have fix it... She didn't need to run away and go to him. She have me...She had me.'

Y/n closes her eyes and tried to relax to make a great performance, but she could not control her heartbeats as much as she wanted to.

They were skating around the rink, getting up close to the audience. Y/n opened her eyes. It was a mistake though, she regretted it.

Her eyes met with the sad grey eyes, tears ready to fall from it.

Y/n skated to her song with passion and skill. Her eyes met with Levi's, whose filled with disappointment and anger. She quickly looked away before getting distracted and losing her balance.

Y/n quickly looked away, forcing herself to focus on the music. She could not. As they did a double axel, one of the easiest jump for her, she lost her balance. Her eyes widen as she realized that she's embarrassing her team because of her stupidness. She stood up gracefully, or at least she thought so.

Y/n allowed Bertholdt to lead the dance, following his flow and avoiding more mistakes. A jump came and they both did it, Y/n was surprised that she didn't messed up.

As the song came to an end, Y/n and Bertholdt thanked the audience and got off the ice. The pair quickly walked to the a bench to sit. The girl didn't want to look up, afraid that she'll  meet eyes with Levi again. Did she really hurt him that much?

Levi slowly walked towards Bertholdt. The tall man looked at him with fear in his eyes. The raven haired man, motioned him to go with him. Bertholdt was quick to follow him, leaving Y/n with their coach and Reiner.

The two men walked to an empty room. Levi closed the door shut after Bertholdt got in. The grey eyed man pulled Bertholdt by his collar, bringing him down to his height and  staring at his eyes.

"Why?"

"H-huh?"

"Why'd you lie? You knew I needed her..."

"S-She told m-me to not tell you." Bertholdt stuttered. Levi let him go and pushed him away.

"I called you multiple times, asking if you know where she is. I asked you nicely, Bertholdt, for once."

"I'm sorry..."

Bertholdt can feel Levi's anger radiating from him. He could even see steam rising from his head.

"You wanna know why I kept this a secret? Why I needed her now?"

"Y-yes." Bertholdt slowly took step forward. His eyes widen. "I-I didn't k-know... I'm really sor--."

"I'll ask you one more thing..."

Japan should be on the ice now. Mikasa was waiting for Levi but he's still not there. After minutes of people talking and asking why was Japan still not here, Levi walked out of the room with Bertholdt rushing out of the room to talk to Reiner. Levi walked over to Mikasa and Erwin, asking them a favor. Erwin and Mikasa thought for a bit before agreeing with Levi.

In his all black and glittery costume, Levi skated to the middle of the ice rink before standing straight, motionless with his hands on his hips. He nodded at Bertholdt as he nodded back at him.

Bertholdt walked over to Y/n, nodding at her and taking her hand in his. "What are you doing?"

"Just come with me."

"Where? Bertholdt." Y/n asked, pulling her arm from Bertholdt's hand.

"There." He pointed to the rink.

"No. Bertholdt, I can't..." Y/n slowly turned her back but Bertholdt held her arm.

"Listen to me... Y/n, I know what I'm doing."

"Bertholdt, I don't wan---" Bertholdt swiftly picked her up, putting her on his shoulder and quickly making his way to the ice rink.

Her eyes began brimming with salty tears, she couldn't do anything.

Bertholdt put her down on the ice, in front of Levi Ackerman. She looked down on the ice as Bertholdt skated away. She didn't have a confidence to look up at Levi. Her small sniffles turned into hiccups.

Levi raised his hand, signalling Reiner, who gave a thumbs up in response.

Levi took Y/n's hands in his, feeling her cold fingers. Y/n is still not looking up at him so he lifted up her chin to meet eyes with her. Her eyes red and teary. A tear finally escaped her eye, but Levi was quick to wipe it away. He caresses her cheek before putting his hand on her waist.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

She knows this song.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

It's their song.

Memories came flooding in.

"Levi!! Wait for me!" A kindergarten Y/n ran as fast as she can to Levi who was chasing a small kitten.

"Tch don't follow me, brat."

"Lev--" Y /n was cut off when she tripped and fell to the ground. She sat up and saw her bleeding knee. "Owww..."

Levi turned around and saw Y/n on the ground. He walked over and kneeled down, taking his white handkerchief from his pocket before wiping the blood from the wound. "I told you to not follow me..."

"But I want to be with you!"

Levi stared at her before looking down on Y/n's knee. He quickly wrapped the handkerchief around her knee before giving it a kiss. Y/n's cheek dusted with pinkish hue.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling,

Levi threw Y/n for a twist lift before holding her again in his arms.

"You look perfect tonight."

Y/n's tears cane streaming down her face. She just wanted to hug him as tight as she can.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

Levi stared at Y/n sleeping figure on the bed. He smiled, something Levi would do once in a blue moon. He laid back on the bed, wrapping Y/n in his arms with his hands on her stomach. Kissing her head and inhaling her scent, "I love you..."

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

"When we grow up, I want us to get married, okay?" Y/n said as Levi push on the swing.

"Okay. Then we'll have a big family..." Levi said, looking down on the ground before spotting a flower nearby. He let go of the swing and pulled the flower from the ground before running back to Y/n. "I got you this." He showed her the flower.

"Awww Levi, you're so sweet." Y/n gave Levi a kiss on the cheek, making him blush.

Levi tightened his grip on Y/n's hand before smiling reassuring to her. They did a Death spiral then pulling her closer to his body again. With his hands on his waist and hand, they skated through out the rink, with love coming from them.

Kenny walked into Levi's bedroom to check if he was already asleep. Levi was on his desk with a box and plenty of small stuff to fill it up. He was face first on the paper in front of his, pen still in hand.

His uncle walked closer and read some of the words in the paper.

---I'm sorry I didn't get to send this to you on your birthday. I hope you understand. I know that you don't talk to me anymore but just do you know , I still Lov----

Kenny smiled and patted Levi head gently. He slowly and carefully lifted Levi from his desk and to his bed. Eventhough Levi was old enough to take care of himself, Kenny told him that he can stay in his house for a while until he get a job, that was Kuchel's last wish to her brother. He could feel the weight loss of his nephew after the lost of his mother, and best friend.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you
look perfect tonight

Bertholdt smiled as the pair look at each other's eyes with live that can be feel hundreds of miles away. "You can do it, Levi..." They soon did a pair spin and that seem to make the crowd go crazy.

As Levi and Y/n glide through the ice, he held her tight. Y/n's tears continued to flow freely as emotions became too overwhelming. Everything is just going back too fast.

He held tightly on her hands as he gave her a comforting smile before lifting her up with one hand. The crowd cheered and jumped up and down, not expecting a lift.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person

Levi let Y/n go to let her preform her biellemann spin while Levi go around her, performing his own Cantilever.

And she looks perfect
No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

As the music slowly fades, the pair got into their final position. Y/n's arms wrapped around her body and a foot lifted from the ground as for Levi, he made sure that Y/n's eyes were close.

Bertholdt and Reiner prayed to the Heavens above for Levi.

With blurry vision, Y/n opened her eyes.

Levi is on a kneeling position with a small black velvet box in his hand.

A diamond ring in display.

Everyone became silent. Everyone's mouth were agape, except for Erwin Bertholdt and Reiner, who are smiling.

Y/n took it all in. She swear that her heart stopped beating for a minute. She stared at him with wide eyes and tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry for keeping this as a secret for months. I just wanted this to be so special, that I ruined everything in a blink of an eye.

I lost you once... I never want to let you go anymore, Y/n. I love you since  we were kids, I never stopped. I never gave up the small hope that I'll see you again. I kept my promise of loving you until we're grown ups. I never knew that it was real until you're gone and out of reach from me.

I want to grow old with you and have kids with you. Never in a million years would I think of cheating on you with another woman. The one you saw with me was just a friend that helped me to buy this ring. I would never choose any woman except you.

I know that I'm not the perfect boyfriend for you. I'm sure that you deserve better, so I wanted to be better. I know that I'm not deserving of your love but I'll do everything to make you mine. I want the best for you and I promise to give you everything I have.

I'll accept every answer you'll give me. Scream, slap me on the face, kick me on the balls, I'll accept it. Just so you know that I'll love you no matter what.

The question that I've been wanting to ask you for the past six months was,

Will you marry me?"

Panting and out of breath, Levi kneeled on the ice, waiting for the response.

Y/n stood straight with her hands covering her mouth and tears falling like waterfalls. Slowly uncovering her mouth, she spoke,

"I would never say no to a guy like you, Levi..."

Levi felt like his whole world stopped but his body continued to move, acting quickly. He stood up and put the diamond ring on Y/n's ring finger before kissing the back of her hand and tackling her into the tightest hug that he could give.

The crowd screamed and cheered, some are even crying from the scene in front of them.

Y/n wrapped her arms tightly around Levi's torso and sobbed. "I'm sorry for running away..."

"Just don't do it again. I promise I'm going to be the best husband that you'll ever have." Levi pulled away and caress Y/n's cheek, wiping her tears away before pulling her into deep loving kiss.

"You'll be the only husband that I'll ever have..." Y/n smiled as Levi pulled her to his chest.

Bertholdt and Reiner quickly skated towards them with the widest grins plastered on their faces. They tackled both of them in a tight hug, and soon everyone joined the hug in the middle of the ice. Levi nodded at Bertholdt with a small smile, thanking him for everything he have done.

"W-wait! Levi! You and your team will get disqualified! You performed to a different so--" Y/n was cut off by Erwin speaking.

"I gave him the permission to do this." Erwin said.

Y/n look up at Levi as he smirked at her.

"It doesn't matter if I don't get a medal, what matters is that I got you back and you have a ring around that finger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 10.5K 44
Romantic one shots and headcanons for all the AOT hunnies x reader chan 🥰🥰
87.6K 3.7K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
31.6K 423 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...
Sugar By ruf1n4

Short Story

63.8K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...