Suddenly There Was You(Comple...

Por chaempot

A michaeng story.. (May contain mature scenes ahead) Author's note: Slow update ★********★ AN: This story is... Más

one
two
three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
AN
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
An:Must read
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
New story!
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three

Twenty Five

2.6K 80 4
Por chaempot

---chaeyoung---

*Flasbacks*

I stayed at the hospital for the past days.I convinced dad to go home and had a rest while making sure I'll take care of mom.After a bunch of lovely arguments,he agreed.

I spend the days and the nights with my mom making sure she's all good and happy.I didn't mind loosing sleeps and staying all night as long as Mom was safe and good.We already informed mom's doctor that she had finally agreed about the operation.She'll be having the operation a week after.Right now,she'll be needing  bunch of rests for it.

I already had a 'talk' with Bambam making sure he was sticking out to our deal.Fortunately,he seemed to be in a good mood lately.Dad even told me he got a call from Bambam's family telling they'll take care of all the hospital expenses and bills.It was a relief.

Everything was going fine.Mom's condition was  going better and better.The doctor was even surprise
to the progress mom has been doing lately.It was a good sign.

---

Mom and I was busy watching TV when dad arrived. He quickly kissed my temple as well as mom's.
He smiled while hiding both of his hands behind his back..I realized,He was hiding something from my mom..it's a surprise,probably a bouquet that mom loved or anything..

"Close your eyes,honey.." dad ordered

"Come on,honey..we are too old for these stuffs.." mom rants..they're so lovely..

"No,mom..it's sweet..go for it dad!" I cheered

"See?Your daughter even cheered me up" he chuckled lovingly

"Fine"mom pouted but still closed her eyes

As soon as she closed her eyes,Dad placed a bouquet of flowers in my mom's lap.He leaned onto mom and pecked a kiss before saying she can opened her eyes.

"Oh my god,thank you!" she said and sniffed the flowers again and again

"Ooops,there's more.." dad beamed and gave mom a perfectly wrapped gift.

"What's this?can I opened this one?" Mom asked

"Of course,it's for you" dad said

Mom covered her mouth as soon as she opened the gift.It was a knitting kit.Right,I remember mom loved those stuff back then.Mom shed a tear and hugged dad while telling him she's beyond thankful for everything.I smiled and took a picture of them.

"Oh,by the way..I've got one for you too..look behind you" dad told me

What?I am not expecting anything at all..I looked at dad still wondering but he just nodded and gestured me to look behind me..and I did.There,at the couch, placed a thing wrapped in a perfect way too.

I went to the couch and held it.What is this?? I don't have anything in my mind right now.This was making me nervous.I looked at them and nodded like telling me to open the gift.I slowly unwrapped it revealing a box with black and green designs.Okay,those were my favorite colors.I opened the box that made me speechless..It was a sketchpad with some art materials..Paint brushes,Pencils with different types and more. I looked at them and sobbed as I made my way to both of them..I can't believe it..

"I am sorry chaeng,for stopping you back then from doing what you love..This is me,your father,telling you to do whatever you wanna do..Anything that makes you happy,that makes you feel contented and full..Anything that you love.. Do it,we'll support you.." dad said

"Thank you dad,thank you mom" I hugged them again and cried..

I was overwhelmed and was greatly touched.
I hugged them tightly thinking of my brother. Hey,Jeonghun, wherever you may be right now.. I hope you get to see this,I hope you're also happy in there.I'll just hug our parents and take care of them for you..

---

I was on my way home.I still don't wanna leave yet but my parents told me I should.I was gone for a week from the school and it won't do me any good if I chose to stayed for another day.I halfheartedly I agreed and left but promised to be there on the day of mom's operation.

I immediately called my parents telling them I had arrived home safe and sound.I made a dinner for myself and went to my room.I took a shower and prepared my school stuffs afterwards. I'll be going to school again tomorrow.It's been a week I guess since the last time saw them.I miss everyone especially Mina but sadly,I had to ignore all of them.

I checked my phone realizing I had plenty.All from my friends asking me where I am and more.I sighed and
bit my lips as soon as I realized Mina hasn't sent me a single one.I closed my eyes.I laid on my bed and chuckled at my own thought.Why would she even do that when I hurt her?
I quickly checked my phone when it vibrated praying it's Mina..Unfortunately,it's Bambam.

"Meet me at the park..now"

what is it,this time?Arg! I didn't bother to grabbed on anything thick to wear outside even if it's cold thinking Bambam and his temper.Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of him or what but I'm avoiding things that will made him mad and broke the deal off. I need this deal for my mom and dad..I'm sure he's been benefiting these deal as well.

---

"What do you want?" I asked

"Oh,you're quick huh..afraid of me backing off on our deal?" There goes his signature annoying smirk

I keep silent.I just don't want an argument right now. I was surprised when He punched me so hard making me fall to the ground.Arg!I'm bleeding..

"What was that about?" I blurted

"You're being rude.You're not answering me earlier"

"What do you want?" I questioned keeping a straight face

"Nothing..I was bored and heard that you're back home.I miss you,you know" he smirked,again.

"Can't you just go straight to the point?"

"I'm bored..Can't we play for a minute,my dear cousin?Let's play a victim-killer game. I'll be the killer and you'll be the victim but I won't kill you.I already told you back then I wouln't kill you yet..in return,you're not gonna fight back" he laughed evily..

What?oh this brat surely was sick.
Before I could even react to His idea,He punched me again..and again..He keeps throwing punches not until I held my defense up and countered by punching him back..

"I told you,no fighting back" he spit
That's when I realized he already had a baseball bat on his left arm.Fuck!This is bad..

Surprised,my defense went down.Soon I felt a strong smash that hit my arm.I groaned in pain as I felt the bat touches my body,on my legs,on my arms..
I can't move my body at all and felt my body became numb from the beatings.

"Okay,that's all for now,my dear cousin.I had fun thanks" he said as he fixed his cap and left

I don't know how long I had stayed lying on the ground.All I know was I stayed there until I finally had the strength to move my body slowly.Soon,I'm back home again.Tired and physically beated.
I slept on the couch not having enough strength to to go to my room upstairs anymore.Arg!
That lunatic cousin of mine was really an ass.

---

I woke up feeling the pain all over my body.I quickly went upstairs and take a bath.I check myself in the mirror. Great I looked awesome.Sarcasm helps sometimes y'know..I decided to wear a hoodie to hide these bruises in my arms and wore an spectacles for my tired lifeless eyes.Fuck,I still looked aweful.

I don't wanna caught anyone's attention for this look   so going to school this early was a good idea. I successfully arrived at our room without grabbing anyone's attention.I was the first one to arrived. Great,Son Chaeyoung,you just got a lame record.I decided to sleep and wait until the classes start.But I was awaken by the sudden ruckus in our room.They started talking about me and my aweful look. Tsssss,losers.

Suddenly,Dahyun and Tzuyu approached me and asked me for a lunch later but I refused.Sorry guys, it for the sake of everyone.I felt Mina's presence beside me.I can smell her fragrance from here too. I missed that,I missed her.

Mr.Lee looked surprised as soon as He notice my presence.I don't know if it's because I came to school after a week of absence or because of my 'look'.. Either of the two,I don't mind.But I was glad when He ordered me to go to the infirmary.Well,that was a good excuse to escape from this crowd.

I stood up from my desk but before I could make a step,my head hurt.Then everything start spinning around me.I tried to hold on to my desk.I tried taking a step again but then again,everything was still spinning.Then suddenly,everything went black..

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 65 6
Pidge started working for the Garrison, Hunk created a chain of restaurants in space, Shiro found a family of his own, Coran began building a new hom...
113K 3.2K 34
Mina Sharon Myoi, known as the Cold-hearted C.E.O of Luxury Sharon fashion brand. Her beauty can capture anyone's heart but her behavior can break an...
323K 14.1K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...
124K 5.7K 40
Is it possible to find yourself in someone you never knew existed? Two strangers and a faithful encounter.