HE'S MINE ☆ Jikook

Rubwii

Jimin was hated by everyone, but the truth is he was the only one who's putting hate on himself. That's when... Еще

HE'S MINE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Hi
58
59
60
61
62
62 pt.2
63
64 (M)
65
66
CHECK IT OUT!

21

1.8K 125 8
Rubwii

"Really? Was she really that beautiful though?" Jimin asked earning a weird stare from the older followed by a laugh.  Jimin got immediately taken a back as soon as the older laughed, he shouldn't have asked.. 'Dumb Jimin' he thought. 

"Damn, you really have no clue do you?"

"Well I mean, of course."

"Valerie was gorgeous. No wonder Jungkook fell in love with her the first time he landed his eyes on Valerie, it was like he was hypnotized by Valerie's beauty. It's crazy"  he shook his head while clicking his tongue when he said the last sentence. The older only looked at the drink on his hands feeling really awful for Jungkook when he remembered what happened.

"Then what happened when they started dating?" Jimin asks a little hesitant, since he noticed how the elder's facial expression change.

"When they dated, it wasn't long after they made it official, well yeah you know Jungkook that kid has no patience at all. Jungkook became the perfect boyfriend he could, he always buys Valerie gifts, take her on a date, he would even spend a whole day in just cuddling with Valerie, he was like obsessed with the girl, we didn't really worry since it was Jungkook's first love. And we knew he was really in love with Valerie- like you can tell when you look on his eyes when he talks or looks at Valerie, it's just.. Full of love and adoration. Love was always around them whenever they're around, that Jesus sometimes I wanted to kick both of their asses for making us feel single." Seokjin giggled, as he tries to recall those memories of them, Jimin only smiled warmly at him as he thought. 'I bet they're really happy back then'

"Anyways, continuing my story. We were all happy until that time, it was December I think? It was winter let's just say. That day was hell." He gasped some air out while taking a sip of his drink.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Let me tell you why.. . ."

Flashback - 1st year college

(November 12, 2017)

It was the day before Jungkook's game. He already told his girlfriend about it for like a week ago because he was so excited, it was his first official game and he was happy that Valerie was there to support him.

Valerie obviously agreed, he couldn't say no to his cute little boyfriend so she had no choice of course, she wanted to come anyways. She had no knowledge at football at all so he told Jungkook in advance that she'll cheer only for him. The younger found it cute and giggled at her statement.

He was on the field still practicing for tomorrow with his hyungs and it was already 4 in the afternoon. It got cold real fast when the sun started to set.

"Jungkookie, it's getting cold. We need to get some rest for tomorrow" Seokjin reminded him earning a little nod from Jungkook. The younger started packing his things and they all left the field.

Jungkook was looking through his phone looking forward to text Valerie telling her that he's on his way to pick the girl up right in front of her curriculum.

His hyungs was used to seeing Jungkook like this, they were happy for him. Since they see him always smiling, it was better than seeing him cry.

When they walked to the streets, Jungkook had to separate ways with them since he still needs to pick Valerie up in front of her curriculum, his hyungs just didn't mind and only nodded their heads.

The younger slowly disappeared in their sight as he goes towards his girlfriend with his famous bunny smile.

Not long after he walked towards his girlfriend's curriculum he had spotted his beautiful baby. He hopped and hugged Valerie But she didn't move and react at all.

"Hey, baby what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he kissed Valerie on her cheeks.

"It's nothing. We should go, you must be tired from practice huh?" She tried to smile, but it was too obvious. Jungkook knew there was something going on he looked at Valerie a little worried for a moment there, but he decided to smile it off and wrap his arms around her shoulder as they walk side by side.

"Have a good night sleep, it's your big day tomorrow." She smiled while looking at His eyes tiringly, Jungkook froze for a moment there when he had a thought, maybe Valerie got enough of him. He stayed there and watched Valerie go inside without even kissing him goodnight. The sound of the door closing made him jump and get back into his senses.

"What's wrong with her these days.." Jungkook said to himself while thinking about What could her worries be. Of course, this didn't happen once.. It all started two weeks ago when she told Jungkook she'd meet her family. Then after that when she came back, she never gets too clingy or touchy with Jungkook, Jungkook was worried but he never let's it win over him. He thought it was just a problem that Valerie was dealing with, he hoped she could open up up to him, he was always there when Valerie needed him. But he was too dumb and drowned in love to even realize something.

He sighed and started heading his way to his car, he got in and started driving somewhere and started thinking about Valerie.

Jungkook's POV

What is it?...

I could tell that she's having something in her mind, but I'm afraid to ask. Dumb right? Tsk.. I mean, I wanted her to open up without me forcing her to do so. I'm her boyfriend. I opened up to her with all my problems but it seemed like I was the only one who does it.

Well I can't really blame her. I understand the feeling of opening up its really hard. It just ticks me off that she's my girlfriend and she hadn't even opened up to me for even once.

The thought of I'm the one who's only up to this relationsh-

I shook my head to clear off my thoughts. I rolled my eyes in disbelief. How dare you Jeon Jungkook. I huffed as I thought.

"Oh!" I gasped. I feel like I forgot something. I'm really careless these days.

I pulled the car beside the street and then checked out my belongings if  I forgot something... and right. I did.

It's my phone.

Who the hell even loses their phone these day- I mean I know it always happens to Namjoon hyung.. But he's naturally clumsy and careless so I'm not even surprised if he lost a lot of his belongings. Tsk.

"Where did I leave it?.."  I mumbled to myself while staring at the wheel as I try to recall where I last had it with me.

"I still had it when we walked.. .. Ah right!" I snapped my fingers when I remembered where I had left it. We ate dinner earlier when we walked. Hm. I smiled to myself .

I get to see my beautiful Valerie once again.

I stomped on the gas immediately and turned the car around as I drove, humming a very cheerful melody while smiling weirdly.

The ride didn't take too long since I wasn't that far away from her apartment. As soon as I arrived I ran to her room and opened the door without knocking. She had gave me a spare key to her apartment -since I also gave her access to mine. I didn't make a sound while I opened the door so that I could surprise her.

I closed the door when I finally got in and took my shoes off putting them on the side as I started sneaking towards the little hallway.

It was all quiet so I was confused, usually she'll be taking a bath in this time. I know I'm weird to know that but ha.ha. I know everything about her.

The shower wasn't heard but a sound caught my attention it was coming from her room, I looked at the door for a second before pressing my ear in the door.

I wished I had never done it.

"F-faste- a-ah! O-oppa!" 

My heart broke down into pieces as soon as I recognized who the person was, I stood there not knowing what to do and only feeling hurt and betrayed. I was standing there like an idiot that I didn't realize I was already crying as I hear more moans, moans that I should be hearing while she's under me, and not while she's being fucked by another man. how could she? I thought she loved me. I mean- we loved each other right? another wave of pain on my chest washed over me as I cry quietly while covering my mouth so I could not be heard.

I clenched my fist as I decided to walk away, I shouldn't be listening here trying to hurt my self even more anger filled me up as stomped away from the door and walk out not even caring if they hear the door shut, they wouldn't hear it anyways.. I quickly got back inside my car and started driving somewhere. I don't even know where am I even going. 

End of POV

Jung kook looked at the road tears blurred his vision every second while he repeatedly cursed at himself. he stomped on gas speeding up even more not caring about everything around him. the streets were empty gladly. 

"I-loved..." he hiccupped, "I fuckin- FUCK!!!" he screamed sounding so broken, he slammed his hand on the steering wheel while his other hand clenched it even more tighter. he decided to pull the car on the side of the road and then when he did he let his head fall down on the steering wheel, he shouted all his feelings out while holding his shirt clenching it tighter as he could feel his heart break even more. He only felt pain, he wasn't prepared for this. 

"Val.... Val.." he called out softly while letting a pained laugh out. He was really hurt, he wasn't numb it was his first love, how could it end like this? he thought it would end up good, he loved Valerie as much as he thought she did. Was it one sided this whole time? Was it really just him who kept letting this relationship go? 

"No" he thought out loud. He kept thinking that Valerie loved him. but after recalling what he heard earlier he started crying and laughing even more. it was like he was going to be crazy- no. he was going crazy. 

It may seem corny just a college love story but damn you don't know how it really feels when your the one in the situation, and Jungkook hated the fact that its all happening to him. He hurt himself even more after thinking about Valerie. Did she look back at him with the same eyes when they first met each other like she does now? did she feel happy when Jungkook was around? did she love him like he does to him?

~

Jungkook slowly got up from his bed, not even knowing how he got back in his condo. somehow he managed to get back after getting wasted at some bar. he looked around and noticed that he was tucked neatly in his bed. he thought probably its just his Seokjin hyung. 

he looked at himself in his bathroom mirror and then smiled weakly, bags showing and his eyes were hella puffy. He looked really wrecked. He spent the whole night last night drinking and partying just to forget what he had in mind, he didn't know what he was doing next and now he's here looking at his ugly figure in the mirror.

He cried too much last night that he couldn't even cry more this morning, he laughed at himself for acting like this. He still loved Valerie after that. But he's making his self a fool.

"I love Valerie.."  He cracked a pained smile. "I love her to death.. Right Jungkook?" He chuckled weakly. Tears once again started to fall down on his cheeks. He was also surprised that there were more left. He decided to take a shower and get ready for today, Valerie can't see him like this. Even though he could easily just leave Valerie and burst at her. He couldn't, he loved Valerie too much just to leave her. He cared, we all know he's being a fool but love can blind everyone without them realizing it. He still loved Valerie even though he wasn't sure if she does too. He still loved Valerie even though it hurts. 

~

Seokjin's POV

We were waiting Jungkook in the field, it was really weird since he would never ever be late as this is his first game. We were on the side of the field warming up and some are getting dressed.

"Yoongi call him were starting in 30 minutes." I tapped the man's shoulder making him look at me with a clear lazy face as a respond. I'm sure he wants to go home already. I can see it in his, I rolled my eyes while he gets his phone and started dialing Jungkook's number.

he walked on the side as he tried to call the younger again while I walked over Namjoon to have a nice little conversation. In the middle of conversing with him, Aera arrived. How did we know? easy she was cheering us loudly. This girl is always loud.

"heeeyyyyoooooo!!!" she squealed making me and Namjoon cover our ears, Aera could really be a bus conductor, she really fits the job. I sighed and smiled at her softly.

"As expected, your early" I said 

"early? I thought you guys are starting in 30 minutes?" she said, of course she knows. sometimes I'm even worried if she's stalking us sometimes. 

"YEAH... YEAH.."  Namjoon chuckled. 

"Where are those two?" I asked while looking at Aera with a 'did you see them any where?' look.

" I don't know.. they didn't arrive yet?" she looked around. "I thought Jungkook is really excited for this? where is he?" she added and mumbled the last part. 

we scanned the whole area out and we spotted Yoongi walking back to us with an unreadable face. "he didn't pick up my calls, do y'know where he is?" he sighed while waving his phone in front of us, then looking at Aera confused.

"No I already told them I don't know" she replied simply, looking a round again at the field and we also did the same thing. We turned our heads around to search for a tall young man but we couldn't see anyone who fits our description. 

"What are you guys doing?" 

A familiar voice was heard from our back and we turned our heads to see and it was Jungkook, wearing his jersey already and holding his helmet while looking at us like a baby. I noticed there was something wrong with his eyes but I don't see any signs from crying. 

And there on his side was Valerie who was smiling widely. .

End of POV 

~

A/N: 

hey guys I'm so sorry again for not updating I kinda have some issues going on with my phone cause I broke my charger because of my stupidity >///<  but I promise to update daily when my phones back into its good condition LMAO, anyways thank you for reading this small message and again I'm sorry for the inconvenience. <33

-@Rubwii  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Doors open. ash

Фанфик

410K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.4K 1K 27
When Jungkook, owner of Athena publishing, gets the chance of publishing a biography about the famous fashion icon and founder of Filter Cosmetics...
40.9K 1.9K 15
BTS disbanded after having some issues that involved Jimin and his secret relationship with Jungkook. Few years later they reunite even though JK sti...
49.2K 1.1K 22
Rachel, Finn, and Puck were best friends from the beginning, at least until Rachel had to move half way across the country. When Rachel suddenly move...