Replacement Cuddlers

By JennyG576

A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, he... More

Session #1
Decisions, Decisions
Session #2
Dickhead
Session 3
Men can be @#$_&-$@#
Session 4
Dinner and a Date
Session 5
Back pain
Session 6
Date and a Cuddle x's 2
Session 7
Make him mad
Sucks to be sick. Sometimes
Good girl or Bad girl
Session 9 Sort of
Session 9 for real
Dining with Jin
Chapter 11
Wedding Day Blues
Session 10
Enough is Enough
Session 11
Session 11 Part 2
No Regrets
Good Girl Gone Bad
Bad for you
Bad boy gone badder
Back and Forth
Hunger
Desire
Fun and Games
Seductions
Punishment
Gorilla
Voyeurism
Kinky games
Kingkier games
Starting something new
Blow His Mind

Session 8

10.5K 419 123
By JennyG576

He smiles and you gulp. He looks so fucking hot all angry and intense. His hair has gotten longer and it's styled in a man bun, on him it looks fucking hot as hell. And what he was wearing you recognized as a hanbok, but this one is more traditional of silk.

"Okay if that's how you want to play this. Stand up now!"

You do without hesitating. And he follows suit. He grips your dress in his hands and pulls it off. You stand before him completely naked and he nods. Reaching out he pinches your nipple hard enough to make you flinch and moan at the same time.

"Yeah you like that, now I know you're going to be good now and listen to me, right?"

Shrugging your shoulders you walk away. "Maybe. I'm not sure yet."

You can hear his pants rustling behind you as you continue to walk. Laying back on your bed you raise up on your elbows and watch as he enters your room. He's wearing dark blue boxer briefs this time and he hooks his thumbs in them and pulls them down his cock bobbing up and down like a diving board.

You lick your lips and he smiles as he puts his condoms and lube on the dresser. "Oh yeah honey, keep licking them, I want them wet because I plan on fucking your pretty lips this time. You understand?"

You nod your eyes transfixed on his dick. "I want that."

He laughs. "Good. Now turn around, I want you on your back your head off the bed, mouth open."

You do as he says and licking your lips again you open your mouth.

Putting his cock on your lips your tongue touches it on instinct. Swirling it around he groans. "You look so fucking beautiful doing that."

Getting extremely turned on you open your mouth wider and suck on the tip, your hands going back and gripping his thighs.

He pushes forward slightly and your mouth stretches to accommodate him. He watches as he sees his cock disappear and go down your throat you swallow and adjust, gagging slightly till you're comfortable.

Breathing through your nose you lightly scratch his thighs letting him know it's okay and he starts moving in and out. The whole while praising you. "Mmm honey your throat and mouth feel so hot and tight. Seeing you take all of me is making me harder. Can you feel it?"

You nod and continue working on his cock. He continues to move in and out. "I'm going to eat your pussy till you squirt in my mouth and then I'm going to dick you down till you squirt again and again. You're going to have to replace the mattress." His fingers have moved down from squeezing your breasts and nipples to stroking your clit.

Writhing on the bed as he manipulates your pussy you moan around his cock and he groans. Damn, he thinks this really does feel so good. He's going to have to stop her. He's getting close.

You start coming on his fingers and moaning hard. Sensing he's trying to pull away, you shake your head and he knows what you're saying. "Are you sure?" He groans out.

Nodding with his cock buried in your mouth he smiles. "I don't have anything." He says and starts fucking your face deeper you groan again and he pumps twice more before cummimg down your throat. His body shaking as he does.

After a second he pulls out and watches as you move your mouth and jaw around. "You're a rare one Nicole."

You smile and grabbing the water by your bed, you take a drink and then open your legs. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. But I think you owe me one."

His eyebrows wiggle up and down. "Oh more then one. I haven't had a woman be able to make me cum with her mouth in a long time."

That just makes you smile more and as he gets between your legs and licks your clit very slow and deep you sigh and grip his hair. That bun at the top making you gush.

He growls feeling you get wet against his chin. And buries his face in deeper his tongue leaving up and down like he's licking an ice cream and it feels amazing. And piggy backing off the last orgasm this one happens pretty fast.

Jungkook stops what he's doing and easing back he breathes his hot breath on your center. Occasionally kissing your thigh or grazing it with his teeth. "My friends call me Jungkookie or Kookie for short. The next time I make you come I want to hear that on your lips." Biting your thigh harder when he receives no response you squeak.

"Okay."

He smiles and nods, this time his tongue is inside you and he licks your wetness and groans. "Damn you taste so good, like strawberries or something. I can't really tell. I'll have to keep tasting."

He continues licking you and he works three fingers in you till your squirming, panting out. Thrusting this fingers hard and deep while he licks he feels the knot inside you get hard and opens his mouth as you start crying out that your going to come and you do, right in his face your juices leave your body and when he looks at you, your embarrassed to see how wet his face is.

He shakes his head seeing you turn red. "Don't be embarrassed. That's a compliment." And as he grabs his rock hard dick and shakes it says. "And obviously a huge turn on."

He gets up and gets a condom. "Now are you ready to be fucked silly?"

And true to what he said earlier he does. After coming in your mouth he has all the time in the world. He fucks you slow and steady with you on top his hands on your hips as he bounces you up and down while you groan loud and long when you come.

Then after kissing your body and talking in whispers he bends your lethargic body over him. Laying you on top of him so his hands can roam over your breasts. His feet pushing his hips and cock up into you. Hugging you from behind his fingers reach between your legs and he strums you like a guitar picking out a melody.

He lets you rest and goes to the bathroom and comes back with some water from your fridge and some grapes. Eating them by the handful he feeds you one when your mouth opens. As you chew and close your eyes you shake your head.

"I think I'm done."

He laughs and kisses your knee. "No you aren't."

He pulls you close, and underneath him. Entering you slowly this way he hugs you again not giving you any room to move his hands are between your legs again but it's a slow tap as he thrusts deep. Coming back out again slowly and just as he is about to leave your body he goes back again in slowly.

He plays your body wonderfully. Making you want more and more and he gives it to you. Finally turning you in his arms he pushes deep into you, looking in your eyes. "You're going to call my name kitten."

You're looking in his eyes as he friends slowly in circles against your clit. He nibbles your neck and ear. "Just give in."

He positions himself up on his hands and starts pounding into you. Watching your face as you start to come undone he smiles when you bite your lips and clench around him. "God yes right there Kookie please don't stop."

Smiling as he keeps his pace you come screaming his name and he grunts coming as well. Finally collapsing he rolls off of you but pulls your body close. Kissing the top of your head he tugs your hair. "Best! It took you long enough."

"Well I couldn't just let you win."

Okay I know it took a while but I have moved 3 times recently and have my fourth and final move coming. So I plan on working on writing till then. So another vote. Anyone want another RM session or Jim next? And yes I'm working towards her and Eric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 426K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
924 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
44.3K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
5.4K 447 30
Book two in my ongoing saga of Angelique and her time jumping adventures with OT7 and living in Korea. Read book one Alpha Who if you haven't. Shout...