Sweet Revenge

By El_author

Samantha Peterson has wealthy parents. Her so called friends not only murder her parents, but rob them and be... More

Sweet Revenge Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 {Epilogue}

Chapter 31

190K 7.3K 690
By El_author

The next day I sat impatiently in the living room as I waited for information from Quinton. I held a mug of coffee in my palms and after taking a sip, slowly placed it on the glass coffee table in front of me.

After last night, everyone fled the scene and left in hushed whispers and shocked looks. Witnessing one of the wealthiest men getting arrested, wasn't something people saw everyday.

Getting home last night, I went through many media online to keep myself updated. However no information on Marcus and the others were released. It was quite obvious a few people were getting paid good money to keep their lips sealed.

After all, the less people that knew the less drama it would cause. Marcus would hate to have a bad name to his company.

Or should I say, Catelyns company.

The thought itself made me grit my teeth. All these years, and I have yet to access my own wealth that was truly my parents.

Meanwhile I was waiting, Quinton decided to run a few errands to the police station and a few law firms.

The paparazzi weren't any help as no one, even them, could seem to find any information on Marcus', Max's and Catelyn's questioning.

However I trusted Quinton had some tricks up his sleeve. That he'd be able to find the information we wanted. After all he seemed to be a fairly convincing person.

With that in mind, the door was suddenly pushed open and I shot up from my seat as Quinton stepped in, closing the door behind him, causing the keys hung behind it to rattle along with it.

He had on a grim expression and I didn't like the look of it. Immediately I frowned.

"What? What is it?" I asked in haste, walking up to Quinton who harshly took of his blazer and chucked it on the nearest leather sofa.

"It's worse than we thought," Quinton mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's worse? Nothing should've been worse to begin with," I gritted, walking back, as I slowly sat back down, Quinton doing the same.

I was hoping everything would've ran smoothly. But of course with Catelyn not getting charged it was never smooth to begin with. Plus I knew it couldn't be that easy. Not with that level of wealth.

"So?" I asked impatiently and Quinton ran a hand through his light hair.

"They're out," Quinton simply said with a sigh and I clenched my jaw.

"They're out?" I repeated in a deadly tone.

"What do you mean they're out?" I continued my voice raising a little, "-out of jail? You mean not arrested?" I fired questions as my temper rose by the second.

Quinton quickly raised his hands up in the air, in a gesture for me to both slow and calm down, before taking in a sharp intake of breath.

"Listen," he said firmly, "-they paid alot, and I mean alot of money for bail. Not only that, their lawyer said the evidence can't be considered as real evidence," Quinton said then took a pause, "-considering they were drunk in the video."

I looked at Quinton in shock.

"What? But drunk or not, they admitted to it! It shouldn't matter! Its not like they made up stuff whilst drunk," I tried to explain and Quinton shook his head.

"I know Victoria. But they do have a point. Truth or not." Quinton said distastefully.

"However," Quinton pressed and I leaned in closer.

"Yes?" I asked anxiously.

Everything coming out of his mouth was frustrating me and I listened in when his voice took in a different edge.

"Both Marcus and Max are on parole. That means, one wrong move, and they're back in," Quinton explained and I blew out a breath, leaning back.

I thought over what he said. We still had a chance to get them behind bars for good.

"Does Alexander know?" I asked looking up at Quinton who now grimaced.

"Not yet."

Before I could express my anger any further, my phones loud shrill rang loudly from my purse that laid on the kitchen bench in the other room, since last night.

Quinton gave me a short nod as I got up and walked into the next room. Grabbing my purse, I pulled open the zip and glanced at the flashing screen.

Catelyn.

Catelyns name flashed across the screen with a devil emoji near it.

Immediately my eyes narrowed as I didn't hesitate to answer my phone.

"What do you want?" I hissed into the receiver as I walked back to the living room.

Quinton must've heard me as he raised an eyebrow up at me.

Hearing shuffling on the other end, I slowed down my walking and came to a pause.

"This is why you pulled out the money?" Marcus' furious voice said from a distance and my breathing stopped.

I hurriedly put the phone on speaker and silently walked near Quinton, stiffly taking a seat beside him.

"-so what? You could run away? But then thought, hey, maybe I could stay and keep the business instead?" His furious voice continued and Quinton's eyebrows shot up.

Just then the front door opened and Alexander appeared in perfect timing.

He stepped in and closed the door as he walked in without bothering to glance up.

"So whats the news?" Alexander asked.

When no one answered, Alexander looked up confused and saw us motion him too stay quite.

"No Marcus! I swear! It wasn't me. Yes, I admit, I was planning on running away...theres someone else, but this wasn't me!" Catelyn rushed out in plea.

When Alexander heard Marcus' name and heard Catelyns voice he inched closer and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why'd you even have it Catelyn!" Marcus barked and we heard more shuffling.

"As back up! I admit it! But I didn't show it!" Catelyn yelled back.

"Then who!" Marcus shouted.

"Oh no," Quinton breathed and Alexander slowly sat on the other side of me.

"You're never going to believe me," Catelyn said breathlessly.

"Marcus it was her. Its Victoria," Catelyn said in all seriousness and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Shit," I whispered.

"What?" Marcus replied, sounding confused as Alexander softly grabbed my hand into his.

"She did it Marcus. Shes not who you think she is," Catelyn stressed out and I clutched the phone tightly as Quinton and Alexander both glanced at each other.

"Don't do it," Alexander whispered.

"Shes going to do it," Quinton said holding his breath.

"Marcus. Its her. Victoria is Samantha. Samantha Peterson!" Catelyn cried out and suddenly Marcus became silent.

I was positive he hadn't heard that name in a long time.

"What did you just say?" Marcus' deadly voice asked.

"Victoria Strikings is Samantha Peterson."

And just before Alexander, Quinton and I could hear Marcus' reaction,

Catelyn purposely ended the call.

-

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE;

Sorry if its too short and unedited!

Im not too sure about this chapter but its the best I could do! Im currently on holiday at my beach house so sorry, I wrote what I can. Im very burnt and in serious pain .

I wanted to update to make you guys happy (:

So tell me what you think!!!!!!

What will Marcus do??????

What will Vic do???

(Shall i keep the user @courageousreader or change?)

Love,

-E

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 7.5K 33
After being raped and abandoned in a alley Trinity Parker, is founded by Samantha Hunter. A mysterious woman who brings Trinity into her home packed...
Nemesis By Wy

Science Fiction

83 31 28
The United States and Russia find each other at odds, which leads to the start of a Third World War, in which millions of lives are lost. On and off...
27.5K 2.5K 13
"You can't heal a heart that is dead." Advira says with a blank face. "Love can heal everything, a dead heart too." Dylan lets out with determination...
20.9K 1.1K 33
Journalist Sofie has to seduce a handsome escort for an exclusive tell-all article without getting lost in temptations that could become deadly. "Som...