Saving Casanova: Book 2

AriesAngeloAuthor द्वारा

This is Book 2 from Finding Casanova. After the death of Espian. Troy is trying to live his life by drinking... अधिक

Coming Out
Bad News
I'm Not Afraid To Die
Until We Meet Again
An Unknown Place
Saving Troy 2.0
Feeling Fuzzy
Saving Troy Again
The Visit
Steaks and Wine
Reborn
His Birth
Unexpected Visit
Boyfriends
Giving Ourselves To Each Other
Another Surprise
Results
Our Time With Maxwell
Forgiveness
Promise Me 2.0
New Year's Eve
You Promised Me
"Would You Troy..."
Marriage and the Future

Bad News 2.0

493 65 12
AriesAngeloAuthor द्वारा

*TROY*

I woke up as I felt little hands on my face. "Ba Ba Ba," I felt hazy but I couldn't help but smile at his angelic voice. "Ba Ba Ba," he grabbed my lip and stretched it.

"Ouch," I nibbled on his tiny finger as he giggled. I felt someone sit next to me. I opened my eyes and Rowen was holding Maxwell. His face was concerned as he caressed my face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired but a little better, how long was I out?"

I sat up as I noticed I was in a room. "This was my room when I lived here," Rowen said. "You were our for an hour or so."

Maxwell rubbed his eyes as he slowly was closing them. "Give me Maxwell," Rowen passed me Maxwell as I laid him next to me. "Shh Shh Shh," I rubbed his belly as he quickly went to sleep. I kissed his chubby cheeks. "I love you, little man."

I glanced at Rowen as he grasped my hand. "Troy, please tell me you're feeling better or if you feel pain, any pain, anywhere in your body?" He squeezed my hand tightly. I noticed his eyes get glossy.

"I'm just tired babe but I feel better now. I'm actually hungry," I smiled as he got closer to me.

"If you need anything, anything at all please tell me. I can't deal with another heartbreak," His words punctured into my heart and jolted with happiness.

"I'm not going anywhere, Rowen. I'm all yours, every single part of me."

His face was now directly in front of me. I loved how his lips were a cherry red, they were nice and plump as I just wanted to suck on his bottom lip. His eyes gazed at my lips as my heart paced a million miles per hour.

"Troy, I hmm...," he stuttered.

"Yeah," I licked my lips as I wanted to kiss his so bad.

"How do you feel about me?" I caressed his flawless cheeks as his blue eyes glowed at me.

"You came into my life and I was broken. You never gave up on me and now we have a son, well your son but he's mine, whether you like it or not," he chuckled.

I wanted to say the words but I didn't want to scare him away. My hands were getting sweaty as I glanced outside the window. The orange halo of the sunset was disappearing on the horizon. I turned back to his big blue eyes.

"Troy, I need to know how you feel about me, here?" He placed his hand on top of my chest where my heart is. His hands were warm as they send electric sparks throughout my body.

I gazed into his eyes and gently kissed his lips. He let out a moan as he smiled. I pulled away and gazed one more time into his blue glacial eyes.

"I love you," my heart jumped with excitement as a huge grin appeared on his lips.

"I love you too," he pulled me into a hug and then we kissed passionately.

Suddenly we heard Maxwell move. His legs were in the air as he giggled. "Ba Ba Ba," he smacked his lips as I leaned over and kissed his chubby neck. He laughed as he grabbed my face.

"Daddy loves me and I love you and I love him so much," all my tiredness went away, all I needed was Rowen and Maxwell in my life.

"Let's go home babe," Rowen smiled at us as I passed him Maxwell as I put my shoes on. We walked downstairs as Ivy and Charles were sitting in the lounge room.

"Troy, how are you feeling?" Charles asked as he stood up.

"I think I just needed rest because I feel great," I honestly did feel better.

"Well, we are glad you're doing better, you gave us a scare," Ivy smiled at me as I noticed a sweet aura around her.

"Thank you, both of you but Rowen and I are going to get going. We need our rest with this little rascal," I turned around as Maxwell was pulling Rowen's hair. We all laughed.

"Hmm, would you mind if I babysit Rowen tomorrow that way you two some time together?" Ivy asked.

I glanced at Rowen as he smiled. "I would love that sis."

We said our goodbyes as we headed home. Rowen held my hand throughout the ride home. We finally got home. Maxwell was fast asleep as I carefully took him out of his car seat. I placed his head on my shoulder as he didn't wake up. "He's gorgeous isn't he?" Rowen kissed his cheeks.

"Just like his daddy," I gazed into his as he kissed me.

"I love you," I can't get enough of his words.

"Say it again."

"I love you," he said once more.

"I love you too."

He opened the door as I walked in first. I went into the bedroom and made Maxwell comfortable. He was sleeping peacefully. "I love you, my little minion," I kissed his cheeks as I took off my shirt.

Rowen came in and looked at me up and down. He got closer to me as he growled. He whispered in my ear. "Mmm you look so good without a shirt," he kissed my neck as my shaft was poking through my pants. He grasped it as I moaned.

"I'm going to shower," I bit my lip as he kissed me.

"I'll stay with Maxwell," I kissed him once more and I walked in the bathroom. I turned on the water and let the warm water run through. I got inside and closed the glass door. I quickly went into the soothing water as my muscles felt relaxed. A couple of minutes passed when I heard the door slide.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he kissed my neck. "Let me fuck you," he whispered in my ears as his hands were all over my ass. I moaned loudly as he put his hand over my mouth. "You'll wake up Maxwell, we have to do this fast. I don't want to leave him alone for too long," he bit my neck.

I leaned forward as the water flowed down my back. I held onto the wall as he spread my butt cheeks. I felt the tip of his cock aligned gently to my entrance. I clenched my fists as he rammed his shaft into me. "Fuck!" I yelled but it felt so good.

He covered my mouth as he pumped into me slowly. My cock was fully hard as I felt it twitch with pleasure. "You like that baby?" He thrust harder.

"Yes, daddy," he went faster when I said that word.

"Fuck yeah, I'm your daddy," he thrust harder as his husky voice sent jolts through my veins and down to my cock.

"Troy, I'm about to come, fuck this feels good, fuck! I'm coming," I felt his body shake as I came without touching myself. My cock pulsated as my cum dripped down. He rested for a bit on my back as he pulled out.

I stood up and let him wash up. "You're amazing babe," he pecked my bottom lip as he finished washing up. He got out as he left me to finish taking a shower.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, babe," I heard the door close as I smirked. This man is amazing and he's all mine.

I shaved my face and washed my teeth. I got out and the lights were dim. I got closer to the bed and saw the most beautiful image. Rowen and Maxwell were both sleeping the same. One hand curved above their head and the other arm on their side while their head was facing right. I quietly got changed into comfortable clothes as I carefully got into bed. I turned off the light and slept closer to Maxwell.

"I love both of you."

My body felt relaxed as I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*ROWEN*

Ivy got to my place in the afternoon as Troy and I went to a casual dinner. I love how Maxwell knows who to trust. He didn't fuss with staying with Ivy, he didn't even pay attention to us leaving. He kept baby talking to Ivy.

Troy told me about a Mexican restaurant not so from home so I decided to try it. We ordered margaritas and appetizers. When the waitress came to get our full order we were already full of chips and dip with a couple of tacos.

"Move in with me," I asked Troy as his smile disappeared. I think I caught him off guard.

"Really?" A small smile appeared on his face.

"Yes, well that's if you want. I mean you love me and I love you," I joked but he got up and leaned over to peck me on the lips.

"Of course, I'll move in with you but I have to help pay something, you can't pay everything," I love his smile. He drives me crazy, in a good way.

"And my dad gave us some time off so we could focus on Maxwell, don't worry I have the bills covered. You just have to love Maxwell and me," he got up again and pecked me on the lips again.

"Hey, no fair. I said I'll help you pay for something."

"Babe, don't worry. I'm going to take care of you and Maxwell," my turn to get up and kiss him.

I took a sip of my delicious margarita, this was my last one because I had to drive home.

"We should also look for Rose. I want her to be part of Maxwell's life and maybe we can help her somehow," Troy smiled as he sipped on his margarita.

"That's great. I know it was difficult for her to give up Maxwell."

"And how are you feeling?" I finally asked.

"I'm actually feeling a lot better. It was probably a bug I caught," he blew a kiss at me.

"I love you!" I said it loudly as the people next to us chuckled.

"I love you, Rowen!" Troy stood you.

"Can I have your attention please, this man right here? I LOVE HIM!" He told everyone proudly. My cheeks warmed up as his smile was from ear to ear, everyone cheered and clapped. He leaned in and kissed me.

The restaurant closed and we are sitting in my car. It was quite cold as winter was approaching. I turned on the car and then the heater. I glanced at Troy as he pulled on top of him.

"Why are you so sexy?" He wrapped his lips with mine as I tasted the strawberry margarita that lingered on his tongue. My hand moved in between his legs as I grasped his semi-hard cock.

"I think he needs to wake up," I grinned as I pulled back and pulled down his zipper.

"Babe, right here," he said nervously.

"No one is around and it's pretty dark," I said as I kissed his bottom lip. I grasped his cock and took it out. I wrapped my lips around his cock.

He moaned as I kept sucking. He pushed my head down but he wasn't getting hard. After a couple of minutes, he was still soft. I picked my head up and kissed his lips. "What's wrong?"

His eyes drooped down as I saw his cheeks get red. "I'm not sure. I love how your mouth feels but I can't get hard."

My stomach clenched as my heart broke. A flashback of Dominick not getting hard came to mind. No, not again, please not again.

We got home and Troy hasn't said anything. I opened the door for him as he walked in. I closed the door as I saw him go straight to the living room. "I'm going to check on Maxwell and Ivy," I whispered as he nodded at me. I gently opened the door to my room as I tip toped inside. Ivy and Maxwell were asleep. I didn't want to wake them so I turned off the light and went back outside with Troy.

He had already taken out the fold-out bed from the couch as he laid in it. I took off my shoes as he pulled me closer. "Don't worry so much, I'll be fine," he kissed my forehead.

"We are going to the doctor tomorrow and I don't want to hear no for an answer," I looked up at him as he faintly smiled at me.

"Ok."

I laid on his chest as the beat of his heart was a melody to my ears. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I asked Ivy to stay with Maxwell until we get back. Dr. Rosas did some exams on Troy and now we are waiting in her office. Troy anxiously moved his leg as I bit my nails, well whatever nails I had left. He intertwined his fingers with mine as he smiled at me.

"Whatever the case may be. I have you," Troy said as I heard him choke. His eyes got glossy and my heart broke.

"I love you," I told him when Dr. Rosas came back.

"Sorry I took a bit," she sat down and glanced at both of us. Her face was stern and serious. She let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry to say this Troy but you have the first stage of prostate cancer," he clenched my hand as my heart shattered.

"But he's so young," I added with frustration.

"It can happen to anyone, Troy's case is rare but it can happen," her voice was soft and caring. Her eyes soften as she stared at me.

"If you have time I could do a biopsy and we can start treatment so we can target his cancer quickly rather than later," I glanced at Troy who sat there shocked. He slowly looked at me as tears came down his cheeks.

"He'll do it," I answered for him.

I'm not going to lose him. Not him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

31.7K 2.2K 27
Troy Casanova was the heartthrob player in college, everyone wanted him but all he wanted was a good time, nothing gets in his way and he always gets...
278K 14.4K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
Heartbroken e e l a r i n द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

6.5K 371 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
36.2K 1.8K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...