All That We Could Be

By Andene

Fallon never dreamed about falling in love until she met him...Daniel...a soccer player who seems to be perfe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

All That We Could Be

1.2K 13 0
By Andene

"Edward…why couldn't you exist in real life?" Fallon sighed. "Is life that bad without me?" Came a reply. Fallon looked up, startled. There was a man standing in front of her. He was a few years older but not by much from what it looked like. He was smiling at her. "Sorry I couldn't help but over hear your thoughts…" He said to her sheepishly. 

Fallon never dreamed about falling in love until she met him...Daniel...a soccer player who seems to be perfect for her, until he breaks her heart. She goes on a journey that changes her life.

Fallon Lira Stevens isn't the average pop star. Not only is she busy writing and recording her own music, she is also going to university and working hard for her Chemistry degree. 

In true British style, Fallon unexpectedly falls in love with a footballer…Daniel Santos. Daniel, a Portuguese footballer, is approaching the biggest Premiere League clubs to sign him. When his agent notices the attention the couple get from the papparazzi, Daniel is told that he must choose between his career and Fallon. Fallon is left heart broken, when Daniel makes his choice, fearing that her status could prevent him from obtaining his dream. 

Being a runner, Fallon tries to keep her emotions at bay by pursuing her interest in cars and racing. When she can’t run any longer, Fallon decides it time to change. Her journey allows her to alter the way she perceives her life, responsibilities, and love. Making new friends on the way and learning how to face life head on instead of running away. 

When she reaches the end who will meet her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™œπ™€π™€π™™ π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ π™©π™–π™ π™š π™©π™žπ™’π™š "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
335K 11.5K 52
"I have nothing to give you or make you happy but, yet you're willing to be with me?"- Daniel "I don't care if you are poor, I love you and I want...
305K 7K 44
Valerie Josephine Swan decides to move herself and her two month old son to permanently live with her Dad in Forks, after her boyfriend was killed wh...
5.6K 102 24
As 3rd in line to the throne, Jude has decided her life as a princess isn't as important as she was taught. Instead of following up her royal duties...