Supernaturals

By deep_bluezzzz

The Salvatore School is a safe place for kids and teenagers that are supernatural. Together they have four sp... More

Backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Characters
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

433 11 0
By deep_bluezzzz

Two weeks has passed and I've been sleeping with Nik because Freelin needed time together. We had gathered all we could in who is behind the attacks. These few days made me realise why I loved New Orleans so much. The music, the people and the peace it deserved after the disasters it had been through.

I stood up and took baby Nik with me. I'm sure Freya and Keelin are probably naked since they got the night off from Nik so, I decided I'd bath him and he and I would hang out. After showering and changing Nik and all, I head down to the kitchen and found Davina and Keira there.

"Morning, ladies", I greeted them and Nik cooed. "Good morning, Arin. Hiya, baby Nik", Keira came up to us and took Nik off my hands. Nik became happier and kissed Keira's cheeks. I mean, I don't blame him, everybody loves Keira. I went to help Davina and prepared breakfast for everyone. "Had a good night sleep?", she asks me and I nod. "Yeah, Nik wasn't so fussy so, it was a peaceful night", I responded and she kissed my cheeks.

"Have I ever told you two that I admire you two so much?", I ask the ladies as I place the food on the table. "No, not really", Keira sarcastically teased and I smiled. "Well, I do. You keep me in line but still shower me with love and Keira, you are my queen", I added and they all came around to hug me.

"We admire you too, Arin", Davina says and I smiled to her. "Come in, let's get breakfast before they all come down", she instructed and I helped them take all plates and all the other cutleries. Freya and Keelin were the first I come down then, the boys and last but not least my aunt and Rebekah. "This all looks good", Marcel says and went on to eat it.

"Well, since only Marcel, Rebekah, Kol and Arin are vampire or hybrids and the rest of us are considered human, breakfast isn't so hard to make", Davina spoke to which Kol kisses her cheeks as a thank you. "How's Nik?", Keelin ask and I shrugged. "He's quiet the whole night so, the was no trouble at all but I'm guessing you two had fun?", I put on a slight smirk which made Keelin blush and Freya roll her eyes.

"I mean, they aren't the only people", Kol smirked to which then, Davina smack the back of his head. Alex and Rebekah are being less affectionate than usual. I wonder what's happened. Rebekah suddenly stood up and excused herself. Alex looked at me and sighed lowly. I excused myself as well and caught up with Rebekah.

When I walked out, she was sitting on the bench where Nik and Elijah passed. "Is this seat taken?", I ask her and she looked up at me with a sad smile. "Is Alex giving you trouble again?," I asked and she shook her head. "No, no, just. I didn't agree to what she wants", she answers and I raised an eyebrow.

She giggle at my expression a little. "Your Aunt wants kids but I'm afraid of having them", she confessed. "Oh, I see. Are you afraid about hurting them or the dangers you'll face?", I questioned and move a little closer to her. She scoffed and shook her head.

"It's not that. I want nothing more than to have a normal family now that I'm human but I don't know", she sighs. "Rebekah, remember what Marcel told you about the choices you have. Alex wants kids and you have always dream of having them as well. What's the problem in that? Kids are a blessing. I found Emilia in my darkest moment when the pack is in danger. Nik found Marcel when you had no hope for him and when he lost his mind, Hayley came and told him that he's going to be father", I point out all that we've went through.

"Don't let what Nik did and what we went through be the cause of your fear of having children", I adviced and she smiled at me. A genuine smile for once. "Thank you for that pep talk, luv. You are really one special person", she kissed my cheeks and wrap her arm around my shoulders.

"Well, I'm certainly grateful you are my sire", I told her and she kissed my neck. "Stop that, you know that tickles", I push away and she giggles. "Do you want to head back?", I ask her and she nods. "Does Alex still feel jealous towards me because of what we had?", I curiously ask and she giggled. "Not really but she would never let that go. I know that I was using you at the time but you were a really great companion when I was lonely. And if I'm being honest, the Salvatores are one hell of a lover", she smirked and teased.

I did my famous Salvatore smile and she giggled. "You've been with my father, my uncle, me and now, you're married to my aunt. Welcome to the family by the way, Mrs Salvatore", I winked at her as we got up from the bench. Rebekah walks first but soon notices that I wasn't moving. "Are you coming, luv?", she asks but I shook my head. "I need to do something first", I told her and she walks back to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Be back before dinner or Davina will have your head", She warned and I nodded with a little laugh. I let out a long sigh once she was out of my sight. I walk down to a nearby flower shop and bought three bouquet of flowers. One filled with dark pink and red roses, another had lilies, sunflowers and primroses and the last filled with orchids, cherry blossoms and a single rose.

I paid the flowers and took a cab to the one place I swore I'd never come back because it hurts too much. "Here's your change, ma'am. I'm sorry for your losses", the driver gave me my change and smiled sadly to me. I thanked him and left the cab. The air is eerily filled. New Orleans graveyard. Many come here because of the belief that the dead still live amongst us but Vincent made sure that the spirits of the ancestors were free of the horrible wrelm.

I walked to the first grave that I haven't visited in over two decades. I wiped the dirt off her headstone and let out a small smile. "Hi Rosie. It's been a while since I've visited. I'm sorry about that", I spoke and sat down in front of her headstone. "I got you your favourite flowers. I still remember the times you reminded me to get them every month to change the ones we had on our dinner table", I reminisce the memories we had.

"There's a lot that had happened since I've last saw you. Nik and Elijah passed on a few years ago. I found my niece, Mia's niece actually and she's my sister's soulmate. I also found out that my pack is alive. That's exciting. Oh, oh and I found Joey. She's doing great. She's this amazing woman now, you'd be very proud of what she had become. I have a girlfriend now too and a kid. My little family that I've always wanted. Anyways, I really hope you're art peace, up there", tears fall down on my cheeks.

"I really miss you, Rosie. I love you", I place a small kiss on her headstone and fistbumped in the middle of her name and they years she had lived. The next gravestone was Mia and Faiths. I remembered the Crescents helped me out the side by side. I wiped my tears as I sat in the missile between the two. "My love, my heart, the love of my life. I kept our promise. I have found my other half. You were right, you're always right", I chuckled and sniffed. I place the bouquet in the middle of each headstone and smiled sadly.

"Years ago, I thought I would never find happiness ever again but then, that night when the Necromancer brought you back to life, gave me a new push to find love again. I really hope you are proud of me, my love. You and Faith can never replace anyone but I have a new family now. I'll always love you forever, my precious dove", I kissed the top of her headstone and that's when I started crying.

I moved to my unborn child's headstone and kisses her too. "I hope you're at peace up there. Take care of each other, alright? I know you're watching over me from there", I managed to say out of small sobs. The next thing I know, someone tapped my shoulder and I turn to see Vincent. I didn't know how to react but hug him tight and sobbed onto his shoulder.

"It's okay, Arin. Let it out", he soothed me and repeatedly said more comforting words as I tried to calm myself down. About an hour later, we pulled apart and I thanked him. "You're the one that cleaned their stones?", I asked and he nods. "Freya told me about the call you two had and the favour you ask her to do. I did it for her because she's busy with Nik and all. Anyway, you feeling better, moony?", he explained then, mentioned my nickname.

I smiled and nodded at him. "Those are beautiful", he commented and I thanked him again. "How long are you staying?", he ask. "A few weeks", I croaked out. "Can I but you a drink before you go?", he offered and I nod. We head back to his place and he poured scotch into the glass cups. "Keelin told me about your reunion with your pack and everything that you had been through these past few months. Must've been tough", he pointed out but I shrug.

"I'm already used to all of it. Expecting the worse. I mean, Alex and I were dragged into being friends with the Mikaelsons. Plus, I'm a Salvatore", I joked a little and he did laugh. "I got dragged in too or more like possessed by them", he teased and we both had a good laugh. I looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late.

"Thank you for comforting me and for taking care of their graves, Vincent", I smiled at him and he returned the favour. We hugged and said our goodbyes. I walk by myself back to the Mikaelsons home with a heavy feeling in my chest. As I entered the compound, Rebekah and Alex are kissing passionately.

I let out an small cough to get her attention and smirked at them. "Does this mean, I'm going to have a cousin?", I teased which made Rebekah blushed and my aunt, nodding her head. "But, we're planning on travelling more before settling down", Alex pointed out to which I nodded. "Let's get some rest", Rebekah stood up and took Alex with her.

"Wait Arin", Alex turn to me and I responded. "Freya's looking for you in Nik's office", She informed and I nod. They went ahead upstairs while I look in the kitchen to get some blood bag because I'm thirsty and I didnt eat my breakfast properly. "Arin, Freya's - looking for me in the office, I know. Alex already told me earlier", I cut Marcel off. "Hey, uhmm. We are cool, right?", he carefully ask.

"It's been decades, Marcel. I forgive you and I'm happy you're happy. There's no more bad blood between us", I patted his shoulder and he hugs me right away. "Okay", he pulls away and walks off. "I thought I heard you", Kol enters and I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Elijah told me to save this till you turn 200 but I think 171 is a good enough year for you to have this", he handed me a box and I opened it.

I chuckled and took it out. "A charm bracelet?", I questioned. "There's a note underneath that", Kol informed and I dug out the piece of paper.

Dear Arin,

If you're reading this, it means I'm gone and that you have turn 200 years of age. I asked Kol to keep this for you in case I pass on. I give you this charm bracelet to remind you how grateful I am of all the help you have done for my family. Our family. I also have discovered your secret that you are an alpha wolf. That's extremely rare but then again, your aunt is a hellhound. Hayley told me that you wanted that information to be hidden away from our family which I understand greatly. The wolf charm is to remind you that if you consider Hayley's offer, I believe that you'd be a great alpha. There's our family pendant and I think you could figure out what that means. There's also an arrow pendant. I think you know what that means. If I have passed, I have instructed Kol to show you my collection of books that I'd like for you to have. Use them well, Arin. I hope that by the time, I'm gone, you and my family are alright with one another.

With love,
Elijah Mikaelson

After reading the letter, I wiped my tears and looked to Kol. "He gave me his library?", I ask him as I put on the charm bracelet. "Not the library here. Elijah has a house in the woods of Mystic Falls. Here", he tossed me a pair of keys and I crooked an eyebrow. "He keeps all of his collections in there. It's all yours now", he smiles and I nodded to him.

"Right, thanks for this. I'll check it out when I get back to the school. I gotta go upstairs before Freya curses me than I already am", I told him and he nods. I kept the letter in my pocket and threw the blood packet away then, heading upstairs.

"Arin! Come look at this", Freya motions me over to look at whatever she has laid on the table. I walk over to her side and saw the lost of name's that I had listed yesterday. "If I'm not wrong, the people that are after the wolves are the vampires that you carelessly left on the streets. Which means there are about a total of 110 vampires but some of them got killed a decade ago so that leaves, 45 of them alive", Freya showed me and I recognised one of them.

"That's Tucker and Danielle Ashe. I killed their parents while I was conscious. Their parents were part of Nik's army and part of the reason why Mia was dead", I pointed to the twins. "But their father was a werewolf, I didn't even turn them", I recalled.

"I think that's because Elijah turned them", Alex came into the room. "What?", I look at her dumbfounded. "After Niklaus had found out about your relationship with Mia, Elijah made a move on their parents. He threatened Tucker and Danielle's father that he'd turn them into vampires if not careful on which side they were on. But he did it anyways after Nik had killed Mia. You went on that rampage and somehow the twins found out about it", Alex explained and I sighed.

"Arin, we all make mistakes, don't let your mistakes get to you", Keelin came forward, next to me and I nod. "Okay, okay, so who else can you find?", I turn to Freya. "For what you have listed, besides those who had passed and moved on, the only people left are these 10 but we might have a lead on her", Freya took out a picture and I definitely recognise who she is.

"Do you know her?", Alex ask and I nod. "Alexandria Iris. She and I were in a relationship while I was in the revenge cycle. She kept me sane while my alpha was well, angry. She's a descendant of one of the most powerful witches", I informed and they all 'oh' ed. "You left her", Keelin summerised and I nod.

"I couldn't let whatever we had go any further. I was already fighting the alpha so much and with only one trigger, I could kill her and I couldn't bring myself to have that possibility", I explained a little. "Well, do you know where she could be?", Freya ask. "Yeah, I know. We used to have a place in Greece. It's her hometown", I answered and they all nodded.

"Would want to fly there or should we meet your pack first?", Keelin ask. "I think I want you guys to meet my pack. Plus, Alex need to gather hers as well. We can do the alpha ceremony later. Protecting these wolves are more important", I told them my decision and they nod. Everyone got to packing and soon were off going back to Washington, Forks.

Alex had called her pack to meet us there. I called Jacob that we were coming back with leads. He had updated me that they had two new dead wolves. I became angry which caught the attention of Keira and Davina. Keira who was sitting next to me, cuddled into my chest whereas Davina put an arm on my shoulder and did a spell that would calm my wolf down.

Both Marcel and Kol understood why their wives had to do that. I could tell that Rebekah and Marcel are nervous to meet them because of the pain they had caused into the people in my pack. "They're not going to hurt you. Don't worry about it", I assured the two and they both sighed.

When we had arrived, I told Alex to park out side the pack's house. Man, they really upgraded the place fast. I was only gone for two weeks. I lead them to the doors and the first person to notice was Emilia. She ran up to me or basically jumped on me. Lucky for her, I caught her in time.

"Arin!! You're back", she happily says and I chuckled. "Yes, I am. Is everyone inside?", I ask she as she pulled away but kept a hold on my body like a koala hugging a tree. "Yeah, by the way, I started calling Leah, mom so can I call you Mama?", she asks which made me smile at her. "Of course you can, babygirl", I kissed her cheeks. That's when Kol cleared his throat for attention.

"Oh, yeah. Guys and gals, this is my daughter, Emilia Salvatore. Emmy, these people are your aunts and uncles. That's Uncle Kol with the thick eyebrows and the smirk. The pretty lady beside him is your aunt Davina. Never make her mad", I whispered to her the last part and she giggled. "That's your aunt Rebekah and her wife, my aunt Alex but you can call her Alex if you'd like. The two there are Auntie Keelin and Freya and finally that's, your uncle Marcel and his wife, aunt Keira. She's the nicest", I added and Emilia hugs them all.

"Aww, she's a little ball of sunshine", Rebekah comments and carried the kid on her hips. I chuckled and nods. "Emilia?! Where are you?!", I heard Leah call from afar. Well, not so far away because once she saw me, she ran towards me and hugs me tight. "Hey there, luv", I greeted her and she sighs in relief. I could hear Emilia laughjng happily. "I'm so glad you're back safe", she says once she pulls away. "I'm guess you all are the Mikaelsons", she points to the people behind me and they all nod.

"And you must be Leah", Keira points out and she nods to her. "Well, come on inside. It's close to dinner and the pack will be excited to meet you guys", Leah invites them. I wrap and arm around her waist and she happily kissed my cheeks. As we get inside, the teens were gathered around the TV while the adults looked bothered. "Guys, Arin's back!", Leah announced and I waved at them.
Each one gave me a hug including my sister. Alex came took a step forward and whispered to me about her pack arriving soon. "Okay. Uh, Stefanie this is our aunt Alex and Maia this is the hell hound Queen. Alex, that's my half-sister and her imprint", I introduce them to one another and they hug it out. "Have you controlled your wolf?", Alex ask Maia and she shook her head. "We're working on it", Stefanie responds and she nods.

"Hi, I'm Jacob. I'm the current alpha. This is my wife, Reneesme and her family, the Cullens. I'm sure you've meet each other before", Jacob introduced The Cullens first. "Ah yes, you were at the ball in 1920", Kol recalled and Emmet agreed. "Yeah, we were. We're sorry for your loss by the way", Carlisle apologise but Freya said it was okay.

"Okay, Mikaelsons, besides the Cullens, that's Paul and his wife, Joana. Their kids, Athena and Logan. Next to them are Embry and Laura and their kids, James and Kwin. The red head is Rey and next to her is Leah's brother, Seth. Those are the twins, Jared and Emilia's imprint, Ashley - Wait, wait, wait. Who's who's imprint?", Marcel asked. "Reneesme is Jacob's imprint, Laura's Embrys, Joana is Paul's, Ray is Seths, Mine is Leah, Emilia's Ashleys and Stefanie's Maias", I explained while pointing out to each one to clarify.

"Oh, okay", he backed down and I continued to introduce the rest including the smaller kids. When Joey meet face to face with Rebekah, she hush her and told her that she forgives her. Rebekah hugs back and thanked her for it. Jacob and the guys plus, Leah made peace with Marcel and all is well.

Jacob and the guys helped them settle into the cabin with their rooms and all. While they do that, Alex went outside and wait on her pack to arrive. Emilia went with Ashley and Jared doing god knows what. I think Leah sensed my anxiousness as she gave me a light peck on my lips. I turn to her and raised an eyebrow.

"I can read your thoughts, baby and you're feeling worried. Relax for a moment. Ashley's not going to let Jared harm her and everyone is safe here", Leah kissed my neck to calm me. I stopped her before things get to far. "I'm sorry, I just want this to go right. We just started being together and adopted a girl. Is it okay with you?", I explained and she nods with a soft smile.

"I love you", Leah says before kissing me. I kisses back and cupped her cheeks. Things almost got heated but Alex stopped us because her pack had arrived and was behind her. "Oh, hi there", I said while Leah was hiding in my neck. "Apologies for the kissing, we didn't hear you come in", I smiled and they all shook it off.

"Anyways, this is Jessica and Amelia. That's their son, Carlos", They waved and I told the little guy to hang with the other kids and he ran off. "He's in good hands, don't worry", Leah assured her. "Moving on, that's Jade and Erika, Laura and Adina and finally Ruby. Everyone's married except for Ruby", Alex teased the blonde lady but she ended up with punch in the gut so.

"Good one. Give her another punch for me", I asked and she smirked then, sicker punched my aunt. "What the hell, Arin!", she groaned which got Rebekahs attention. "Okay, who punched my wife?!", she starts to shout to which we all look away. "It's fine, I guess so deserve it. Just give it a while and it'll heal. You are lucky I'm a wolf", my aunt groaned when she stood up straight.

"I'm gonna get some ice", Rebekah leads Alex to the kitchen and puts some ice onto her stomach. Ruby and I laughed at what we just did and introduced everyone to them. Maia was nervous but the pack calmed her. "It's alright. You're actually in a better shape than we started to join this pack. I'm guessing it's because of Arin here. We have take a look at the school by the way. Just a few weeks with us and get a role in the pack and you'll be free", Jessica says which made Maia smile and nod.

I noticed Stefanie being uncomfortable and I pulled the two aside. "Are you two still arguing?", I whispered yelled while Leah took the hellhounds to the rest of the pack. "I love you two but what's going on, right now?", I asked and they look at each other with sad eyes.

"Stefanie and I need a break", Maia came clean. I hid my expression so that they could explain further. "Arin, I just don't want to get hurt anymore. Look what she did", Stefanie lifts her shirt and revealed three claw marks. "Okay, okay, let's solve this once and for all. Come on", I pull her shirt down and dragged them upstairs to their room.

Once we are in the room, I close the door and locked it. "Okay, Stefanie, I understand your fear of getting hurt but you guys are imprints. Soulmates, fights are going tu happen and you're dating a werewolf for God's sakes. You're still a baby vampire which means your still controlling your blood thirst. You can't, tell me not once, you bitten her?", I started out and raised my voice a little.

"Arin, I've tried on my end - So have I!!", Maia yelled and cuts Stefanie. The start arguing and I had to break it up. "Okay, okay, okay. We're living in a house full of Supernatural and they can hear you two from up here. Maia sit there and Stefanie, break my arm", I instructed and my sister looked at me shocked. "Just do as I say!", I sternly said and she did it. It didn't hurt. I managed to put it back together and heal it.

"Feel better?", I turn to her making her nod and sat on the bed. "Now, let Maia speak first and see what she can offer in your relationship. Then, we listen to Stefanie's side. Is that clear to the bit jof you?", I laid down the rules and they both agreed to it. "Good, Maia, the floors yours", I leaned back and listened to her first. Stefanie kept her promise to respect Maia when she was talking.

It took about two hours to resolve this but in the end, thet somehow, ended up kissing. That's my cue to leave. I closed the door behind me and walked into my room with Leah. It hasn't really changed much. I found Leah in my hoodie and jeans. Might I say, she's a beauty.

"You're staring, my love", Leah points out and I shook out of my gaze with a smile then sigh. I sat on the bed and Leah did the same. "I just spent two hours rekindling my sister and Maia's relationship. I really thought they'd balance each other out but they're both stubborn as hell", I confronted to which made Leah massage my shoulders a little.

"They need time. Once they realise how important they are to each other, they'll be just fine. It took us years to find one another and though, I know you're still trying to get over what happened with Mia, I'm still here for you and with you", she gently plant a few kisses on my neck. I smiled gratefully as I know she's trying to find new ways to calm me down.

"I may love you being all dominant and all but I also love your mushy side as well", she pointed out and my smile became wider then, I pecked her lips only for her to pull back in. When we ran out of air, Jacob called is back into the living room. We hurried downstairs and saw all of them, including the teens and kids gathered there.

"We have The Originals, The Cullens, The Hellhound Queen and the Last Alpha here with us to help and solve whoever is hunting the last of the five original packs. Arin, would you start us off?", Jacob spoke in his alpha voice and pass the floor to me. "Right, okay. Now that my real wolf has been revealed, first thing that I need to to is apologise", I start off which left everyone confused.

"I know all of you don't want me to feel guilt but I can't help it. This is my mistake but I mean to fix it. Decades ago, I lost my other half to my bestfriend which lead me to a rampage. I killed many people including women and children", I paused and let a hefty sigh. "Not many months after that, Freya and Rebekah convinced me to help him to only have him passed along with his brother. My point is that for a long time now, I thought I'd never find love again or I thought I had lost my pack a long time ago but I found them and the goddesses had blessed me a second chance to make things right. This is the time I did so", I smiled to them and they all did the same.

"I'm so grateful of here. Thank you all for coming and helping us - Get to the point Arin!", Ben shouts and rolled his eyes. I nod and apologised to him. "First person we have a lead on lives in Greece. So anyone up for a trip?", I smirked and they all definitely agreed to my offer. I pull Leah aside and told her about this person that we're suppose to meet and she didn't mind. Weird but thankful.

"Are you sure?", I ask her and I knew I saw a hint of disapproval. "Aha! There it is", I pointed out which shocked her. Okay, not the best thing to say. "What?", she asks, holding in her laughter. "You don't want me to see this person. What happened to being honest with ecah other?", I brought up and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm a little jealous and worried about seeing this ex of yours. She's a witch and all witches are manipulative no matter how much debt they owe you", Leah admits and I kiss her, right there. She calmed down once she kissed me back. Once air was a problem, she giggled as she pulls away.

"I. Love. You", I peck her lips after every word. Leah let's out a smile as our foreheads touch. "You trust me, right?", I ask her, softly and she nods. "Okay, let's get back to the others", I place a hand on her cheeks and she nods. We joined back with the others and saw that most of the kids are outside with Joey. "So, Greece you said?", Embry recalled.

"Right, yes. The witch that we're looking for is named Alexandria Iris. She from a long line of powerful Greek witches so, be careful. She's known as the caretaker in her hometown. She owns a homestay and that's where we're staying", I explained and they all nodded. "Great, let's move in two weeks. I want us all to get to know each other more since you all are my family now", I added and they all scattered someplace.

Leah left my side to talk to the ladies in the kitchen while I look after the kids in the backyard of the house. The teens are entertaining the kids by changing into their wolves. The smiles that they had, warmed my heart. "Arin! Change into the alpha so we can ride on your back!!", Starr ran to me and pleaded by pulling my shirt down. I shook my head no but the excitement and pouting they all gave me made me give in.

I went around the forest and changed into the alpha which caught attention to the rest inside. I could hear a light chuckle from Leah. "That's the biggest wolf I've ever seen", Ruby spoke and I barked loudly towards her.

The first to jump up is of course, Emilia then, she pulled Starr and Joey up there. The alpha barked at the rest and stick out his tougue then, bowed a little so that they could pet him. Each had their turn until Starr kissed on top of my head, in between my ears. I used my the packs telepathy to tell them to hang tight and did.

I took off into the forest and to the nearest routes so that we could all be close to home. Once they had their fun, I went back and repeated this to entertain the rest of the kids. Even the teenagers wanted to ride in my back. After many, many turns, Leah told the kids that it is time to stop as she could tell that I'm exhausted.

Jacob called the kids while the Hellhound and Mikaelsons came outside to see the Alpha. Leah stood next my face which made the Alpha nudge her thigh, lovingly. Leah only kisses his side while patting his fur. The alpha laid down and licked her face. "I see the alpha is already in love with you", Kol points out only for the alpha to growl at him loudly which made him jump. The alpha stopped growling and backed away a little once Davina glared at him.

"Wow, could you teach me how to do that, please? ", Rebekah pleaded Davina and the alpha groaned or more like let out a long whine. Arin, do a patrol around the place. You can bring the hellhounds and Leah with you. Jacob says using the link pack. The Alpha stood on all four and barked loudly.

"Jacob told us to go on patrol and you could join us if you'd like? We could show you around", Leah told them and they shrugged. Rebekah offered to take care of Emilia while we go on patrol. All hellhounds and Leah soon shifted into their wolves. Only Keelin didn't want to go because she's not technically a full werewolf yet. The other Mikaelsons decided to stay around.

Jessica, Adina and Amelia became black wolves, Erika and Jade being white with brown wolves. Ruby and Laura were red wolves. You don't see that often. My aunt is almost the same size as I am. Alex's wolf is grey. The alpha nodded to Alex. She then signalled to her pack to follow me while Leah stood by my side. I ran off and they followed me behind.

Eventually, Leah and I had to split so that we could show the Hellhound around the place. She went closer to the river on the ground with Ruby, Amelia, Laura and Jade while Alex, Adina, Erika and I did a sweep through the mountains. The ground is clear, my love. Leah told me telepathically using the mate link. The alpha howled at the top of the mountain, signalling to the rest of the pack that the land is clear.

We all head back and I could tell that the Alpha became tired. We all gathered back to the pack house to see everyone in the backyard. Rebekah had a duffle bag which I'm guessing had clothes in it for the hellhounds. Emilia hugged the alpha and he purred for her. Leah nudged our daughter and she gladly kisses her side of the face. "Awww, they're so cute", Keira says and I could feel the alpha telling me to rest.

He licks Emilia's face once more before disappearing into the bushes. Leah of course follows as I know she could feel that something was wrong. The alpha fell to its side and slowly shifts weakly. My body completely went limp. Leah quickly shifts and out on pants and a singlet. She took the blanket from Emilia and covered me up. "Baby, talk to me", she says softly while pushing my hair out of my face.

I smile weakly to her. "Alpha. Tired", was all I could tell her before my eyes closed. The next thing I know, I was lifted by someone.
______________________________

Leah's POV

"Thank you, Emmett for carrying her here", I thanked the muscular guy and he just smiled at me while nodding. "There's food in the kitchen. I'll send someone to bring it up for you so you two can have dinner together", Emmett adds and I nodded to him.

Emilia rushes inside and hugged me. "Is Mama going to be okay?", she asks and I send her a soft smile. She called her Mama. "She's going to be just fine, babygirl. She just tire herself out that's all. She needs rest. Come on, have you eaten?", I asked my daughter and she agreed to it.

"Kiss Mama's head and we'll head downstairs", I told my little girl and she did what I told her too. We head downstairs and join the dinner table with the ladies. "How's Arin?", Keira ask me and I told her that she's just tired. "She can't be alpha too long or else it tires her own self", Rebekah informed and we all looked at her.

She sighs and puts her wine glass in the table. "The day Elijah, Freya, Keelin and I found Arin. She collapsed right after she shifted back. It took her weeks for her eyes to get back to normal and not to mention, she kept her feelings hidden as she helped Nik and that didn't help her", Rebekah explained. "Hayley was the only person she'd want to see every time she felt tired. At least now, we know why", Keelin adds.

"Is there anything else I should know about her?", I ask, curious if they actually knew anything else. "Arin's a very open person but she likes to keep her feelings hidden", Freya concluded. "You two are taking it slow, right?", Davina questions whilst giving Emilia a plate of food. Logan came to get more food and told us that Edward had something to tell us.

"We should see what he wants", I told them. They agreed and we head to the living room. "Carlisle just called me. We have another victim and the person who survived the last attack had woken up", Edward informed. "Should we go to the hospital?", Rebekah ask. "Not without me", Arin slurred her way down to the living to which Jasper had caught her just in time.

"Arin, no offence but you can't even walk straight", Paul pointed out but she waved him off. "I'm fine. Just give me some blood and I'll be fine", she defended herself and I shook my head. "Baby, you can't go. You need rest", I got up and stood next to her. She denies it even more. "You stay here or else", Davina glared and warned my girlfriend. Arin gulped then, surrenders. "Fine, I'll stay but tell me everything when you get back, please. This is all my doing", She says and I kissed her cheeks.

"Seth, can you grab a bag of blood", I ask my brother and he quickly grabbed one for Arin. "Thanks, Seth", she thanked him and sat next to Keira. "Can I stay with Mama?", Emilia asks me and I nod. Arin hugs and kisses Emilia's head. "We're taking Athena, Logan and Joey with us", Reneesme informed which Arin asks why.

"Well besides Freya and Keelin, Joey is the only person that knows your past. Logan and Athena is because they're the strongest young wolves we have. If any of you liked to stay, you could", Jake explained to which a few wanted to stay with Arin. "Alright, let's head out while the victim's awake", Edward says and I gave a quick kiss on Arin's lips before following the rest out.

"She's going to be fine, luv", Rebekah assured me and I nodded, getting into her car with the other Mikaelsons. "I'm not worry for Arin. I'm sure she's capable of taking care of herself. It's Emilia that I'm worried about", I admitted which made her raise an eyebrow.

"Arin's never been left alone with Emilia and Emilia's still haunted by her past", I explained. "What happened to her?", Keelin asked me. "Her father was abusive towards her. We found her in her wolf form the first day Arin came here. Since then, the only interaction between them is when she took her in from the forest", I explained further. "Poor girl, she's such a sweetheart", Rebekah comments and I nod.

"I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, Leah. Arin's a great parent. She takes care of Nik like her own. Not to mention the Salvatore boarding school is her life. She makes a living taking care of kids", Freya assured me whilst t looking at me through the mirror as she drives. I'm sure they'll be just fine.
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
60.3K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
207K 7K 38
Hope Mikaelson has always been a hero -- the mighty Tribrid protecting the Salvatore Boarding School. But we know heroes suffer most of all. When th...
4.8K 124 13
It has been over fourteen years since Ally's heart had broken and her soul was torn in half. She had to pull herself together and heal for her friend...