Above the storm || Minmin(민민)

By Linlin-Macaroon

"How old are you?" "I'm 17, hyung" Minchan is a police officer, and one night when he was keeping watch. He s... More

CHAPTER 1:That night
CHAPTER 2:Our magic
CHAPTER 3:Not turning back
CHAPTER 4:My dysfunctional self
CHAPTER 5:The adventures of the runaway parcel
CHAPTER 6:Patience and Kangmin don't go together
CHAPTER 7:You lingering son of a b-
CHAPTER 8:To the movies
CHAPTER 9:Hoyoung-hyung, you are not adopting them
CHAPTER 10:Say sike rn
CHAPTER 11:Let the insult party begin
CHAPTER 12:Easy? What's that?
CHAPTER 13:I'm sorry, my forever
CHAPTER 14:Honestly, fuck you
CHAPTER 16: Dasvidanya!
CHAPTER 17:Soft hours open?
CHAPTER 18:Clingy Minchan
CHAPTER 19:Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 20:Atsui kinenbi
CHAPTER 21:Temperature
CHAPTER 22:Dear diary
CHAPTER 23:Above the Storm
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
CHAPTER 24:Epilogue

CHAPTER 15:Feelings

173 10 11
By Linlin-Macaroon

Once they got to the hospital, Hoyoung quickly asked for Minchan's room number.

"He is at room 456, but before you go there, what are you of him?", the front desk lady asked.

Gyehyeon stepped in and told her that he was his cousin, and that the others were friends of Minchan.

"Okay then", she said and they ran to his room.

The doctor just came out and saw them panting, and others were really sweaty.

They ran to here instead of taking a car, that's how worried they were.

The front desk lady caught up to them and told this to the doctor.

"You may visit him now, I just finished bandaging his head, your friend is lucky it was just a scratch", he explained.

Gyehyeon sighed in relief, hugged Yeonho and started crying.

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to lose him, he is my only family left", he cried.

Yeonho consoled his hyung and gave a kiss on his forehead.

"Minchan-hyung is strong, he may be a hot-headed idiot, but he is strong", he said, making the necromancer giggle at how true it is.

They entered the sorcerer's room and saw him still unconsious, Kangmin sat on the chair right next to Minchan and held his hand.

"Hyung, I know you probably can't hear me right now, but I just want to apologize, you know for being a brat", he muttered, tears threatening to fall.

Dongheon held his shoulders and wiped his tears.

"It's okay Minnie, I know
Minchan-hyung will have it in his heart to forgive you", he said.

At this point, Kangmin is confused with his feelings, did he perhaps fall for the wrong guy?? Should he have sticked with Dongheon??

He didn't even know anymore.

Since he met Minchan, he was in a rollercoaster of emotions.

One minute he is happy, the second his stomach has butterflies, but the last one is that he always gets disappointed with him.

But the thing is, he always comes back for him.

Even if it had always been like that, he had always given him a chance, because he wanted to meet the real Minchan, under that mask he puts on to seem tough.

Kangmin tried, he really tried to understand him, even if he can't understand himself.

He knew there is something Minchan gave him, something he didn't knew he needed.

Comfort?

Not really

Company?

Probably

Feelings?

Jackpot!

The older gave him feelings. Minchan gave him the ability to feel things.

Anger, Jubilation, Confusion and let's not forget Love.

Minchan is his first love.

Kangmin didn't even notice that he fell asleep right beside the hospital bed. When he woke up he saw a text from Dongheon.

"Sorry we had to leave you while you were asleep Minnie, you looked too peaceful, we didn't dare to"

Kangmin giggled softly and replied with an "it's okay", and besides Minchan will have some company when he wakes up.

Probably not the person he was hoping for but sure, a company.

The nurse came in holding a thermometer and a needle, Kangmin got out of her way, but he did notice something is wrong.

Her eyes were glowing and Kangmin prepared his magic to see if she will dare hurt his beloved hyung.

"Stand down young man, I won't hurt him, I'm a witch as well, specializing in healing", she said.

The youngest let out a sigh of relief and helped her in giving the sleeping Minchan a shot.

Because even if Minchan is a great and powerful sorcerer, he still is scared of needles.

"Thank you", Kangmin softly muttered.

She gave him a smile and patted his head.

He checked his phone and saw that it was already 6:00, so he decided to play a few games or watch some videos.

Until he felt a hand lightly tug on his shirt.

"Kangmin?", he saw the older mutter.

"Does anything hurt hyung?", Kangmin asked.

Minchan shook his head and told him to scoot closer.

"I-I'm so sorry, I was being an idiot and I-", and before he can even continue, the youngest shut him up with a kiss.

Kangmin pulled out first and wiped the tears streaming on the sorcerer's face.

"I should be the one saying that hyung, I was blind to what you were trying to do", Kangmin said.

Minchan sat up and pulled him into another kiss, this one was more passionate.

The two were a giggling mess after, then noticed their friends coming in.

"After 200 years Hong Minchan, you finally found your one!!", Gyehyeon cheered, revealing that they have been outside for 30 minutes and just waited for Kangmin to make a move.

Hoyoung and Yongseung proudly showed their gallery filled with the pictures of the two, from the moment they all hanged out to the kissing part.

Gyehyeon had it as his lock screen photo.

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't change that", Minchan said.

"It's okay", Kangmin giggled, pulling out his phone to see the gallery filled with pictures of Yeonho and Gyehyeon as payback.

"Don't show that!", Yeonho exclaimed, trying to block the phone from Gyehyeon's view.

Minchan ruffled Kangmin's hair and took his phone from the table that was placed right beside him to show pictures of Yongseung and Jeyou together.

"I can see, you piece of shit", He giggled as he saw Yongseung glare at him.

"Wait, you two only kissed! Where's the confession? I demand one!", Jisu shouted, then suddenly everyone else was on the same boat as him.

Minchan swore when he is out of this pathetic place he will get payback, couple style.

But he did go first, since Kangmin had already initiated a kiss.

Our first meeting was like out of a movie, it involved me saving you, at first it was because you were my target and I just wanted to get the job done myself so I did just that.

But it gradually became harder when I got to know you more and at first I denied my feelings for you, I told myself that it was a stupid mistake so I kept trying to push you away, that was my biggest mistake.

I actually need to thank Gyehyeon and Hoyoung for this, if it wasn't for them I would probably have gone insane.

But then you returned the favor and saved me as well, my feelings for you grew then, because this time I actually let it.

I know we fight like most of the time, but that's because of me, I cause the fights and I don't even realize it and I am sorry for all that.

And I had no idea that you could fall inlove with a stubborn idiot like me, so I kept to myself.

So I'm gonna say it now.

I love you Yoo Kangmin

Kangmin giggled at him then started speaking as well.

When I first saw you, I knew there was gonna be something between us, it was like a thing, and you are so handsome I couldn't help myself honestly.

Yeonho-hyung always told me to confess but I never listened to him because I thought you could never fall for a lowlife like me.

I always got disappointed in you really, everytime you started fights out of revenge, but I didn't want to give up my feelings for you.

It would hurt me really bad if I did that.

So I dealt with it, I dealt with all the crap you laid on.

And yes, we do fight often and you made me confused 90% of the time, but I was always looking on that 10% of you not meaning any of this.

I myself was blind as well when we fought yesterday, and I'm sorry for throwing a tart at you, because if I tried understanding you better, none of this would have happened.

You wouldn't be on a hospital bed.

I wasn't thinking earlier when I kissed you, I just made the move, but I also want you to know this.

I love you too Hong Minchan.

And they share a sweet kiss after and we have Hoyoung dramatically sobbing and saying how his children grow up so fast.

"Okay there's that, who's next to confess their feelings?", Kangmin smiled, as he sat on the hospital bed then snuggled with Minchan.

All eyes then darted towards Gyehyeon.

"Well shit".
______________________________________
A/N:

How much does Minmin want to kill me

Answer: YES!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
254K 10.8K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
470K 19.2K 40
Set in highschool, popular kids and nerds never cross paths, but what happens when they do? "Why do you care? We're not friends," "Not anymore," he w...
123K 5.4K 40
lee felix has never been fond of living, but too scared to end his life. to cope, he does a lot of stuff that could get him killed; he's a suicidal d...