intoxicating. / / fred weasle...

By dottydot0305

Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presenc... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
the unread letters
Lily's Letter
alternative ending
thank you !!!
update // tik tok

Chapter 61

21.9K 724 425
By dottydot0305

Gathered in the Room of Requirement for their first meeting, Fred was waiting for Maeve. Julia came in saying she was running a bit behind because Umbridge was interrogating her, asking her to be on the look out for groups and clubs that didn't seem right. Maeve just played along, pretending she was on Umbridge's side, which caused the Troll to not be to suspicious.

"So, I'm technically on patrol, looking out for 'suspicious activities and clubs'." She said in air quotes, "So we should be good for an hour or so." Maeve smiled as she walked in.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually enjoy this head girl position on you. We got a double agent on our side." George laughed, swinging an arm around her.

"So, whats up teach." She winked at Harry, leaving him shaking his head.

"Yeah, what is all this stuff, Harry?" Neville asked pointing at the dark detectors and sneakoscope. Harry told everyone that it was the equipment that they'll need to learn about and hope to cover it by the end of the term.

"Hi love." Fred whispered into Maeve's neck as he pulled her in front of him, putting his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulders.

"Hi." She giggled, kissing his cheek.

Harry got in front of the group,

"You all need to understand something before we get started." He began, "Defending yourself from the Dark Arts has less to do with magical ability and more to do with fast thinking and luck."

"George is out of luck." Mae snorted, he shot her a look, "What, you're slow."

"No. I'm no..." before he could finish she smacked his stomach.

"See." She giggled. Fred was trying to hide his laugh, leaving George groaning and holding his stomach.

"I'll get you back for that."

"You keep saying that." She winked at him.

"Besides George, I think you guys will all be fine." Harry laughed, "It comes with practice. We'll be doing the Expelliarmus charm tonight." He clapped his hands.

"Oh please," Zacharias said with an eye roll, "Lockhart taught us that in second year." His comment kind of took Harry by surprise so Maeve stood up straight, thinking about intervening.

"It works, I used in on you-know-who. It saved my life." Harry said, then Zacharias rolled his eyes.

"Alright Smith. Show me, since you know it so well." Maeve walked to the middle of the room. Zacharias gulped, clutching his wand and stepping forward.

"I bet on Mae." The twins said in unison, then laughed at the fact that they both know the boy is going to fail.

"Alright, wands at the ready." Harry stood in the middle and then backed away. The two were facing away from each other, taking 4 steps, then they turned around.

"Expelliarmus!"

Zacharias wand flew out of his hand, landing in front of her. She walked up to him handing him his wand back. "Now let Harry teach, alright Smith." She blinked rapidly at him, with a smirk. She walked back to the twins, both of them laughing hard.

"That was hot."

"Don't get too cocky. I bet I can do that to you too." She winked at Fred, him giving her a 'bring it on' face.

After a bit of practice, Harry decided to end the meeting.

"Okay everyone. We've done a lot today and I've seen some great improvement. That's it for now. We'll meet back here, same time next week."

Everyone began to leave, Maeve walked up to Harry, where he was standing front of a mirror.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey Maeve, good job tonight."

"You too." They were looking at a moving photo of the original Order. Harry pointed at a lady, who looked just a few years older than Maeve, standing next to his mom.

"That's your mum, right?"

"Yeah, Vance. That's what your dad called her, he used to call me lil' van." She laughed

"You met them?"

"Few times, I was only three, mum used to bring me to some of the meetings when dad was working. But I remember them. I mostly remember how my mom was when they died. Mum was best friends with Aunty Lil, your mom." She smiled at him, leaning against his shoulder. "I met you, like once. But you were like a baby baby."

"Really?!"

"Yeah." She laughed

"Mae! You coming?" Fred called her as him and George were waiting by the door.

"Yeah, be right there." She dug through her pocket, "Here, one more photo for the mirror." She stuck a photo of Cedric next to the Order photo, Harry looked over at her placing his arm around her.

"He'd be proud of us." He said

"Yeah, he would." She smiled, "Alright, don't want the ladies over there waiting for me too long." She giggled and began to walk away.

"Hey Maeve." Harry called her, she turned around to him giving him her famous smile.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being my family."

"Always." She smiled, running up to Fred, wrapping her arm around his waist. The three walked out of the room laughing about something. Harry just watching, he finally felt wanted.

"What were you and Harry talking about?" Fred asked.

"His parents." She smiled, "I knew them, kind of. I mean I knew them as much as a three year old could know someone." The twins shared a look.

"Do you think we ever met?" George asked, "Mum and dad weren't apart of the original Order but our uncles were and I remember there was a meeting once at the house."

"I don't know, maybe? We can ask your mum if we have."

"Wouldn't that be wild." George laughed

"Right." She smiled. They got to a fork in their journey, one way was to the barrels and the other way was to the Gryffindor tower. "Well, I guess this is where we part." She smiled

"Do you want to come back with us? You can sleep in my bed." Fred asked, she looked at George to make sure he was okay with it.

"Yeah, come with us. We can have a slumber party." George wiggled his eyebrows, "Also Katie and Angelina really want to hang out with you."

"Yeah sure." She smiled, the three headed to their common room. "This will be fun, I can show you how good at chess I am, George." She giggled

"I don't think you know, Maeve. I am amazing at wizards chess." He puffed out his chest.

"Mhmm okay..." she rolled her eyes, "We'll see about that."

Later that night, Fred, The Trio, Lee, Katie and Angelina were surrounding Mae and George as they played chess.

"Merlin..." George sighed

"I told you, I was good." She laughed, all of Georges pieces were broken and Mae had most of her pieces still in tack.

"I could of told you, she'd win." Neville chimed in across the room, "Me and her play a match every Thursday in the library, since I was a second year and I have never won a match."

Maeve laughed, "All the Hufflepuffs stopped playing with me, I've also noticed they hide the board when I come in the common room now."

"Merlin, I'm dating a nerd." Fred laughed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 21.6K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...
84.9K 2.1K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
49.4K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...
59 1 18
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...