Saving Casanova: Book 2

By AriesAngeloAuthor

This is Book 2 from Finding Casanova. After the death of Espian. Troy is trying to live his life by drinking... More

Coming Out
Bad News
I'm Not Afraid To Die
Until We Meet Again
An Unknown Place
Saving Troy 2.0
Feeling Fuzzy
Saving Troy Again
The Visit
Steaks and Wine
Reborn
His Birth
Unexpected Visit
Boyfriends
Giving Ourselves To Each Other
Another Surprise
Results
Our Time With Maxwell
Bad News 2.0
Promise Me 2.0
New Year's Eve
You Promised Me
"Would You Troy..."
Marriage and the Future

Forgiveness

506 66 18
By AriesAngeloAuthor

*ROWEN*

"And who is this handsome boy?" my dad reached for Maxwell and surprisingly Maxwell didn't hesitate. "Such a heavy baby," my dad rocked Maxwell as he started to grab my dad's nose. My dad laughed.

"Come in son, how are you, Troy?" We walked in as Maxwell played with my dad's face.

"I'm good sir, a bit tired but good," Troy yawned as we walked inside.

"Hey, you slept more than me. So you shouldn't feel tired," he faintly smiled at me. His eyes were droopy as I noticed dark circles under his eyes.

I leaned in towards Troy as my dad disappeared into the lounge room. "You ok babe?"

"Oh yeah, I've been feeling a little tired since we got back from the cabin but I'll be fine," he finally gave me a bright smile. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Don't worry so much, you'll get gray hair, that will be Maxwell's job," we both laughed as we walked to the lounge room where my dad was playing with Maxwell.

He tickled him while Maxwell was laid on the couch. I've never seen my dad so happy. "I'm going to spoil you rotten," he tickled Maxwell as he giggled and laughed.

"Yeah that's what I'm afraid of," I sat on the couch across from my dad and Troy followed.

"Hey, you can't come here and tell me I'm a grandfather and not let me spoil him," he kissed Maxwell on his chubby cheeks.

"So how did this miracle happen?" He picked up Maxwell and held him. Maxwell kept playing with his ear.

I explained to him how Dominick and I went to a surrogate clinic. I told him about Rose and that she disappeared from us. I told him we did a DNA test and that he is in fact, my son. "I'm going to find her but right now I wanted to see how you felt about all this?"

"Son, you know I've been asking you for a grandbaby and Ivy doesn't seem to want kids at the moment so you're my only hope right now. But you know having your own child is a big responsibility, are you ready for this change in your life? Is Troy ready?" He glanced at Troy and then back at me. I know Troy is younger than me but he seems to accept Maxwell in his life. I'll talk to him when we are more settled with Maxwell. I might just tell him to move in with me.

"I'm ready if Rowen wants me in Maxwell's life," Troy grabbed my hand. My heart jolted inside my chest, he makes me happy, and the fact that he said he wants Maxwell in his life just amplified my love for him.

"Well son, I think your more than set to be a father. You're responsible and have a good head on your shoulder just as long as you let me spoil Maxwell," my dad smiled at me as he kissed Maxwell's cheeks. Maxwell giggled as he hugged my dad's face.

"Thanks, dad, of course, you can spoil him."

I glanced around and didn't see my evil stepmother lurking around. I looked at my dad as he glanced down. "If you're looking for your stepmother, she left me," my heart sank but relieved at the same time.

"What! What happened?" Troy squeezed my hand again.

"We had a huge argument after you left on Thanksgiving day. I told her I had enough of her mistreatments against you. She filled her bags and left," I saw a sadness in my dad's eyes but yet he seemed happier.

"So I'm guessing Ivy left with her?" I asked.

"Actually no, Ivy is upstairs. I think she's hurt. Rebecca yelled at her for defending you. She said some harsh things to Ivy," my heart broke. Ivy, defending me? Very weird.

"Babe, would you mind staying with my dad. I'm going to go check on Ivy," Troy kissed my cheek.

"Go do what you have to do. I'll be here with your dad and Maxwell."

"Let's go to the backyard," my dad told Troy. They got up and heading towards the back of the house. I walked upstairs and knocked on Ivy's door.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to anyone!" She yelled but I opened the door anyway.

"I said go.....," she was under her sheet as I saw her lift her head from underneath.

"Ohh, it's you," she went back underneath her sheets. I shook my head as I closed the door.

I sat on the edge of her bed as I lifted my hand and rubbed her back. "What are you doing here?" I could hardly make sense of her words.

"Dad told me what happened. Thank you for whatever you said to Rebecca."

She stood quietly as I heard her huff. She pulled the covers off her and sat up. Her green eyes softened. She threw herself at me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you and Troy. I'm really sorry," I heard her words choke. I hugged her back.

"My mom just wouldn't shut up about you being gay and I couldn't take it. I told her to shut the fuck up and she went off on me. She said I was an ungrateful daughter and a disgrace," she held me tight as she cried heavily.

"Rebecca will never be happy, she's a bitter woman, even after dad gives her everything she wants. I'm not sure why she hates me but I'm glad you defended me, thanks sis," that's the first time in the longest we had a pleasant moment.

"Rowen," she pulled away as she wiped her tears from her cheeks. "She hates you because dad will always push me to the side, he would always put you first in everything. I felt the same way and that's why I was becoming bitter. It felt wrong but she's my mother and I felt I had to listen to her," she sniffled as tears came running down. I wiped them off as she chuckled.

"I know I look hell but I'm really sorry for treating you so wrong. You're my brother. I'm sorry I didn't stay at the funeral when Dominick died," I couldn't help but let my tears fall when she mentioned Dominick.

"I found this in my mom's room," she got up and went into her drawer. She took something out and came over with a letter in her hand.

She handed me a letter from the surrogate clinic. I opened the letter and it was telling me they found a surrogate, it was over a year ago. I wonder why the letter came here. My blood boiled as to why my stepmother had this letter then I remembered I had put my dad as an emergency contact. It didn't matter, Maxwell is with me.

"I read your letter. I got curious," her eyes averting away from me as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled.

"Get dressed into something less comfortable. I have a surprise for you," she smirked as I went into the hallway and let her get dressed.

*TROY*

This was my second time going to the restroom and I barely had urinated but I've been feeling weird since we came back from the cabin, maybe it was something in the water. I've been feeling tired as well but it might be just my body finally relaxing after all these months. I'm finally happy and baby Maxwell brings light into me. He is so cheerful and happy. I love his chubby cheeks and his crystals blue eyes just like Rowen. I knew it was his baby, it's like looking in a mirror.

I washed my hands and headed to the backyard. Charles had put a blanket in the middle of the huge backyard. I have to say that he's going to be a great grandfather. The sunlight was the perfect temperature as I heard baby Maxwell laugh. This kid is going to be the cutest to be around with.

I took a deep breath as I approached Charles and Maxwell. I buried how tired I was as I jumped into the blanket and tickled Maxwell. He started laughing as I blew into his stomach.

"You know Troy, you have so much potential to be a father as well. You're mature for your age and I could tell Maxwell has grasped a part of your heart," I sat down as I put Maxwell in between my legs. He grabbed my hands as he played with them.

I glanced at Maxwell and then at Charles. "Yes, we've only had him two days and I adore him so much."

"I could tell and I could tell Rowen loves you," my heart sank. Rowen hasn't told me he loves me. I faintly smiled as my heart pumped faster.

"He hasn't really told me those words, Mr. Kingston," I told him as Maxwell put my hand into his mouth. "Hey you little minion, you have teeth," Charles laughed as I glanced at him. Rowen looks so much like his dad.

"He doesn't need to tell you, son, it's written all over his face."

I heard footsteps coming as I glanced towards the house. Ivy and Rowen were walking towards us. I didn't need Ivy's attitude right now.

"Ivy, you're out of your room?" Charles said as I noticed a different aura around Ivy, a sweet aura.

"Yes dad, Rowen said he had a surprise and I'm in shock. Is that him Rowen?" Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw Maxwell.

"Hi Troy," she said sweetly.

I nodded as I glanced at Rowen. His eyes were so blue that I was caught into his spell. His eyes sparkled as it suddenly hit me, there it goes, his love for me. My heart paced fast and my hands started to sweat. I love this man.

"Hi Ivy, this is Maxwell," Maxwell looked up at Ivy as he began to giggle at her.

"Oh my god, isn't he the cutest," Ivy put her hands over her mouth and sighed. "Can I hold him?"

"Yeah of course," she leaned in as Maxwell didn't hesitate to go with Ivy.

"Woah, aren't you heavy," she laughed as Maxwell began to grab her nose.

"Maxwell meet your auntie, Ivy. She will take care of you when daddy and I want alone time," Rowen joked as he glanced over at me.

"Of course I will. Oh my god, Rowen, he has your eyes. I'm in love, can I keep him?"

Rowen and I look at each other at the same time.

"Geez, I was only joking but I will definitely babysit," we all laughed as Rowen sat next to me and pecked me on the lips. Ivy says next to Charles as Maxwell pulled her hair. "Ouch, ok maybe I'll think about babysitting you," Maxwell giggled then we heard a fart.

"Looks like someone did a poopy," Rowen poked Maxwell on his tummy.

"Oh man, he sure did," Ivy held her nose as Charles laughed.

"I'll clean him, babe," I quickly got up and I felt lightheaded, everything went slow motion as I heard someone yell. I fell to the ground as I completely blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 73.2K 34
After two years of being ruthlessly bullied, Bellamy's parents decided it would be a good idea to pluck the boy from his school and throw him into a...
147K 4.2K 25
β€’ Book two of Auctioned Off β€’ Ethan is engaged to the oh so wonderful August. The eight years spent away from Alexander must have dissolved his feeli...
1.4K 419 11
LGBT/ Love story. At nineteen, Toby knows firsthand what it is like to be lonely. Due to his sexual orientation he has become an outcast in his own f...
11.5K 562 21
(Book 2) Killian Cortez spent his whole life trying to live up to his parents impossible standards. When his older brother ends up in a coma from a f...