Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 8

22.7K 596 120
By Peachsk

Third Person

It has now been two more days since Cameron started living with her brothers. Owen had to go back to work since he couldn't miss any more work, Mason had college and Noah had school.

So today was Camerons first day in her new daycare. The boys were more worried than the little girl.

Right now she sat in her car seat as Owen drove her to the day car. She was wearing a pair of pink tracksuit bottoms and a white long sleeved, 'Trolls' top that had Poppy on the front. She wore her favourite colourful twinkle toe runners. Her hair had been left down to flow over her shoulders.

Her coat and her small Minnie Mouse bag sat in the passenger seat. Ellie wasn't with her. Much to Camerons dismay but Mason wouldn't let her bring it because of germs or her losing it.

They had finally arrived in the decent sized car park. Cameron looked out the window to see the big rainbow sign 'Sunshine Daycare'. Owen got out the front grabbing her bag and coat. Coming around to help her out of the car.

Once he helped her out. A rush of excitement hit Cameron. She was about to run off to the door but Owen caught her wrist.

"Cam we need to put on your coat first." He held out her coat for her to put an arm in each hole. Then he took her hand walking into the daycare with the bag in his other hand.

When they walked in Owen went towards the receptionist.

"Hi I was here the other day talking to Juila. It's Cameron first day." Owen explained. Cameron looked around the room. Eyeing all of the other kids drawings on the wall.

"Ah yes Cameron Davis. Well my name is Tracey. Its nice to meet you Mr.Davis. Julia should be out soon."

Owen nodded and they moved away from the desk. Soon Julia came out to the waiting area and walked towards Cameron and Owen. A wave of shyness soon hit little Cameron and she hid behind Owens big leg.

She was wearing a green maxi dress with a leather jacket. It complimented her dark skin.

Owen and Julia shook hands. "Hi Owen its nice to see you again. I see you brought a guest this time."

She crouched down to Camerons eye level. Owen was still holding her hand and he pushed her forward a little bit.

"So you must be Cameron? Well I'm Julia and I love Trolls too. Its my favourite movie." Julias tone was soft and excitment filled her voice when talking about Trolls.

This made Cameron nodded her head.

"It's my fwvourite too." Cameron started to blush.

"Well then Owen why don't you say goodbye to Cameron and we will head on in. You can collect her at four." Julia stood up taking a step back so Owen could say goodbye to Cameron.

This time Owen crouched down to Camerons eye level.

"Right well Cam I have to go now. I'll be back later to collect you. Please be good. Everything you need is in your bag. Mason packed a lunch and a drink for you." He pulled her into a hug which she gladly accepted. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and Cameron gave him one on the cheek.

He gave her one more squeeze before standing back up. Giving her bag to her. Julia held out her hand and Cameron took it. As they walked into the other room. Owen watched as they disappeared into the other room. He was more nervous than she was.

He was soon set on his way to work.

Cameron was brought into the next room her eyes wondered around the huge room. Toys were everywhere as kids etheir sat around playing or sat at the desks playing.

Julia brought Cameron over to a small coat rack area where she could leave her coat and bag.

"This hook and shelf is yours. See it has your name right there. This is where you will put your bag and coat." Julia explained pointing to the hook.

Cameron nodded taking off her jacket placing it on the hook and putting her bag on the small shelf. Julia waited for her patiently.

"Come follow me I'll show you to where you will sit during the day." Julia motioned her head to towards the other kids.

Cameron followed her as she brought the little girl over to a table that had lego all over it. Three people sat at the table aswell. Two boys and one girl. The two boys looked very similar. They both had light brown hair and grey eyes. The girl had platinum blonde hair with brown eyes.

"Guys meet Cameron she is new here and she will now be sitting at her table. Please be welcoming." She said to the group of kids that were playing with the lego.

Julia then turned to Cameron who stood behind her watching the kids infront of her playing.

"Cameron you will sit here. This is your seat. Right now it's play time and your table has lego today. Call me over if you need me." Julia gave her a small smile walking away to tend another child who had called her over.

Cameron made her way over to the seat. Which sat beisde the girl and the two boys sat infront.

"Hi I'm Cameron." She introduced herself giving them a big wave and smile.

The girl beside her stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm Ava and I know were going to besties." Cameron took her hand and smiled.

One of the boys waved back at Cameron and started to speak "I'm Evan and this here is my twin bro Dylan." The other boy gave her a wave back.

"So what are you guys making?" Cameron asked as she looked at the tower of blocks that Dylan was making.

"I wanna see how high they go!" Dylan said.

"Do you want to help me? I'm making unicorns. Oh My God they can be best friends aswell!" Ava giggled. Cameron immediately agreed to make a unicorn of lego.

They all played with the lego for awhile the twins tower kept falling down causing the girls to giggle at them. They had happily made their unicorns. Playing around with them.

"OKAY GUYS TIME TO CLEAN UP!" Julia announced to the kids. Everyone started tidying up the toys.

Once they were all cleaned up everyone sat back at their desks quite waiting for Julia to speak. Cameron was new so she just followed the other kids.

During the day they had read some stories, played some counting games, and had a small break, but now it was time for a big break before they went home. It was around half two.

Cameron went with Ava to go get their bags to get food. Once they ate they were brought out into the small yard to play. Avas coat hanger was right beside Camerons which made it even better. They grabbed their bags heading back to the table where the twins sat.

Cameron pulled out a small clear lunch box Mason had gave her and her purple water bottle.

"So whats your guys favourite movie?" Evan asked munching on his breadsticks.

"Ooo I lwve 'Moana'." Ava chirped

"My favourite is 'Toy story', oh and I love Rex. Hes on my pyjamas at home. " Dylan rambled taking a bite out of his ham sandwich.

"Mine is 'shrek'. Whats yours Cameron?" Evan asked with a mouth full of breadsticks. All their eys fell on Cameron. Once she finished eatting a bit of her sliced apple that Mason had given her she startered to talk.

"My favourite is 'Trolls' or or...hmm oh ye! 'Monster Inc' me and my brother Noah watch it all the time. My favourite is Sully!" She started to ramble about her favourite movie. Then she relised how much she missed her brothers that today was a long day.

They talked about all sorts until they were brought outside. They had to first put away their lunches then put on their coats. Ava and Cameron held eachothers hand as they walked outside not wanting to lose eachother in the crowd.

"Hey do you guys wanna play chasing?" Dylan suggested.

"Noooo Dylan lets play on the swing set I don't wanna run." Ava huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'll play!" Cameron added she wanted to play chasing. She and the others had been sitting down all day and right now she had lots of energy.

"I wanna aswell!" Evan added.

"Three against one. So were playing chasing." Dylan stuck his tongue out at Ava causing her to huff and say 'Fine'.

They played a couple of rounds of chasing. Giggling and having a fun time. They soon went back inside. It was art time and they could draw whatever they wanted. Crayons and paper were placed on the table when they went back in.

This was something Cameron enjoyed she wanted to draw Noah something. So she decided to draw him and her with Sully and Mike Wazowski. Since that was their favourite movie to watch together.

"Watcha drawing?" Cameron peered over the table to see Dylans drawing. He was using a lot of blue and yellow.

"The sea and the sunset." He didn't even look up. He was too focussed on his drawing.

Ava peered over Camerons shoulder to see what she was drawing. "Whos that?" She pointed to the big blue square which was suppost to be Sully and the green circle which was Mike Wazowski.

"Its the Characters out of Monsters Inc and thats me and my brother Noah." She smiled at Ava.

"Well I'm drawing me on a unicorn." She smiled back showing Cameron her drawing.

As for Evan he drew a suppost to be rocket ship with him in it.

After colouring they had to clean up since it was home time. Cameron put on her coat and put her picture for Noah in her bag and put her bag on her back. Julia made everyone line up at the door. Everyone had a partner to walk out with Ava being Camerons and the twins being eachothers.

They walk out in a line as parents wait in the reception area for their child. Cameron tried to stand her tippy toes to see if she could see if Owen was there but she couldn't.

"Whos collecting you?" Ava asked swinging their hand back and forth.

"My big brother Owen." Cameron couldn't wait to see Owen. She had missed her brothers all day.

"You have loads of big brothers I just have a little sister and all she does is cry." Ava moaned.

Soon they were at the top of the line. Camerons eyes darted around the room spotting Owen and she smiled once she saw him.

"Julia Owens here!" She beemed

"Ah yes I see him. You can go on now. I'll see you tomorrow I hope you had a good first day?" Julia said

"I did!" Cameron beemed giving Ava a hug goodbye. Then running into Owen arms. He quickly crouched down to let her run into his arms. Hugging her tightly he was worrying about his little baby all day. But seeing how she had hugged that girl goodbye he had nothing to worry about.

"I missed you O" Cameron said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you too Cam" he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

He stood up and grabbed Camerons bag taking her hand as they walked towards the car.

He placed her in the car seat and he got into the front seat.

"So was today?" Owen was egar to know how Cameron got on. If she didn't like it he wouldn't bring her back.

"O I had the best day ever! I made friends and ones my best friend now Ava! I had such a good day. Oh and I drew Noah a picture!" She rambled getting excited remembering everything she done today.

A wash of relief hit Owen at the fact his little sister had the best of time and even made some friends.

"Did you not make me a picture?" Owen put on a small pout.

"No but I can make you one for you tomorrow and then I can make one for Mason so you all have your own." She smiled.

Owen chuckled at his little sister. She was just too cute. She would make you forget about all your problems.

There we go Chapter 8...

I hoped you enjoyed Camerons first day at daycare. Next chapter is when they go home.

What do you think of her new friends?

I hope you guys are enjoying..

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 85.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
284K 7K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
38.2K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
508K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!