โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

R O O M . 6 6

662 28 15
By _MeanYoongiii_

Warning: This is gonna be a smut (+18). Read it at your own risk. (Well not exactly... Anyway, Don't get your expectations to high if you dont want them to drop)
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Soon-hee was staring at him slowly taking off his shirt and tossing it to the floor. Her eyes immediately flinched at how built up his body was. She blinked again feeling super anxious. Joshua giggled noticing her actually checking him out. 

His hands cupped her cheeks as he laid on top of her once again. "Do you wanna do this?" He asked, making sure she is ready to move so fast. "I don't know..." She whispered unaware of how far she can get with is. 

"Let's put a safe word..." He proposed. "W-What's this?" The girl asked unaware. The boy figured out it might was her first time so he did not make fun of her. "A word we will choose and when you say it I will stop..." He announced, stroking her silky hair. 

"But what if I don't want you to stop..." She stuttered starng at his beautiful face. "You drive me crazy..." Joshua whispered as his heavy breathe fell onto her luscious lips. 

Her hands wrapped his neck and this time she brushed her lips against his. She caught him off gaurd but the boy adored it. "Wait..." He mumbled between these hot kisses. "What?" She asked while her lips were literally on his. 

"We need a safe word... You are new to this and I don't want t-" He mumbled and the girl opened her mouth. Joshua could not lose the chance to enter his tongue in to explore every corner. "What are you doing to me?" He mumbled between the kiss and actually pushed her down, taking off her hoodie.

His lips agressively met her neck once again leaving marks all around her chest and neck. His lips trailed down to her breast not even caring about the safe word after a while. He slowly unclipped her bra and his mouth started sucking her breast not even able to stop. 

He was driving her crazy... He wanted all of her. 

"Are you sure you are ready?" He asked and the girl was literally trying to control her moans. She just nods and the boy gets the green light from her. 

"I love you Soon-hee.." He whispered and prepared himself from the big moment... It was going to happen. 

_________________________________________

Soon-hee slowly lifted her eyelids the next morning only to realize she was naked under Joshua's duvets. Where is he? Then the door fell open and she was awaiting for Joshua but instead of him it was.. Mingyu... 

"AGHHHHHHHH" She screamed. 

"AGHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed. 

"AGHHHHHHHHH" They screamed and Joshua ran out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Babe are you okay?" He asked concerned but then he noticed Mingyu. "What are you doing here idiot?" He said to his friend. 

"I-i... I said I will be back in the morning!" He said and Joshua grabbed him by the shoulders turning him around. "Don't look at my girlfriend half naked!" He announced. 

"But she...is fully covered..." 

"Shut up and wait for her to dress up...!Soonie dress up!" He announced but the girl was shocked. "B-But... you are still looking..." She said and Joshua rolled his eyes. "I saw every little part of you yesterday..." He announced and Soonie grabbed the sheets just to bring them higher. 

"You need to turn around as well..." She hissed and the boy pouted. Now both of them turned their backs so the girl could get up and start dressing up. "Both of you don't look!" She ordered them and started wearing her uderwear. 

"Don't look at my girlfriend pabo!" Joshua said and hit him. "I wasn't looking..." He rubbed the place he hit him. "Don't perk either either..." Mingyu said and hit him with his elbow. "She is my girlfriend... I have the right to peek If I want you.." He scoffed.

"Then I have the right as well cause I am your friend..."

"That doesn't make sense..."

"Shut up... I can do whatever I want in MY room..."

"If you want this to be YOUR room you need to listen to me..."

"Or else what? You are gonna run me over with your stupid bicycle... or poison me with your awful cooking abilities."

"MAYBE BOTH!"

"Are you gonna stop acting like babies?" The girl asked fully dressed this time. "Are you done?" Joshua asked and the girl moaned signaling she is over. "Turn..." She said and both of the boys turned to look at her. 

"I am going to dress for the class... Wait for me... Oh... And stay away from this player!" Joshua pointed at Mingyu before entering the bathroom. Gyu scoffed staring at him disappearing and Soonie sitting on Joshua's bed. 

"Are you feeling any better?" Mingyu asked actually remembering how bad she was yesterday. "Well, Joshua was trying to make me feel better all day long yesterday..." She smiled. Maybe becasue she was trying to hide how much she was missing Hao.

"And he did a good job..." He giggled laying against his soft matress. 

"Well... Yes..." 

"But... I can see that you are faking..." He smirked and the girl slowly looked at him trying to hide the first shock. "I don't really know what happened but... If you wanna talk to someone some time... I could be this person... Joshua is like a brother to me so I already consider you as my sister..."

"Thank you senior!" She teased him while winking and Mingyu giggled out loud. Joshua walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his bag. "Let's go..." He said seizing her hand to get her up. "Byu Gyu..." She said. 

"See you later..." He waved at both of them while they were making their way out. 

________________________________________

They walked into college and approached their lockers. "Babe give me this..." He said and grabbed the pile of books she was holding. He put them in her locker instead of her. 

"Thanks..." 

"Five box!"

"What?"

"I am kidding..." He smirked as the girl rolled her eyes. At the same moment Hao passed by them on the hallway. His eyes did not even fall to Soonie. How could he ignore her like she never existed to his life.

"Did you see that?" She asked Joshua and he bit his lip concerned. "Maybe I should talk to him... He doesn't know all the story..." He said and was about to dash towards Hao. The girl seized his wrist and immobilized him. 

"No!" 

"Why not?" He asked perplexed. 

"I want Hao to believe me... Not you or anyone else... He believed her and erased me like I meant nothing to him... It was 19 years he choose to toss in a trash can... He chose this Jisoo... So I will let him take the worst choice in his life... Let him be..." She announced being 100% sure that's the right thing to do.

"But..." 

"Promise me you won't tell him anything..." The girl had those puppy eyes that the guy could not resist. 

"Arghhh... Fine..." He gave up. The girl slid her hand down to his and interlocked her fingers with his. "Lets go to class!" She announced and literally dragged him down with her. She sat on the ordinary sit and Joshua slid right next to her, putting his books in front of her. They started talking right when Hao walked right next to them and completely ignored them, finding his personal seat in the front of the class... Alone...

"Take this..." Joshua said as soon as he realized the girl was staring at Hao's bag. He gifted her a pencil with two elephant ears as its accessory. "That looks ridiculous..." The girl giggled and put the pencil behind his head. 

"Should I get offended?" The man asked realizing what she was doing. 

"You look cute..." She announced and turned to het front. "You looked cuter last night..." He whispered and her eyes widened. "Shut up..." She whispered and the boy giggled. Then a girl scooted right next to her on the empty seat. Soonie noticed her, fixing her things on the desk and then titling towards her perplexed.

"I am sorry... Is that seat taken? I should have asked before sitting..." She announced but Soonie just smiled. Minghao was always sitting on this specific chair. "N-no..." She awkwrdly smiled trying to erase this fact that happened to hurt her heart. 

"I am Mia by the way!" She said with an enormous smile and shook her hand. "I am Soon-hee... And this is Joshua..." She made some space so Joshua could introduce himself. 

"Hi..." 

He waved and the girl politely bowed. 

"I alreafy know Joshua but... I have never seen you in this class... I am so glad I finally got to meet you.." She announced and a smile creeped on her face. "Yes... I am glad as well... I've never seen you to be honest..." Soonie confessed. 

"Wait... But your face is familiar though..." Mia was trying to distinguish the girl until it hit her.

"Yes... You are Mingho's friend... This Soon-hee! I remembber now..." She announced and the girl nodded. "You know Hao?" She asked perplxed. "Yes We went to the mall together... But it turned out pretty bad..." She gigged and Soon-hee already knew what that meant. 

"Oh..."

"You even live together... Don't you? She asked blurring out all the facts she knew. 

"N-not anymore..." Soonie announced and Joshua traveled his hand around her shoulder. "Now we live together... I am her boyfriend..." He tried to take her off this awkward spot and he actually managed to achieve this. 

"Oh I see... " She smiled and at the exact same moment professor walked in. "Oh the professor!" Mia announced pointing at him and putting her books on top of the desk.

The lesson started.

_________________________________________

The bell finally rang after a long day full of classes. The couple walked out of the class and Soon-hee started fixing her bag right next to her locker.

"Are you gonna come wth me to the reception?" He asked reminding him of her today program but Joshua acted like he forgot. "Oh I totally forgot.... I have something to take care of... I-I..." He was acting like he was trying to figure out a solution. 

"It's okay... I can go alone... Then I will meet you in your room..." she planned out the new schedule for both of them. 

"You mean Our room?" He said with a wink... "Just follow the schedule..." She giggled and the man nodded. "Fine... I will get over with this thing and meet you there..." He announced andf like that they parted ways. 

The girl isolated of everyone she already knew and met the lobby of her college. A few people were in the room and a strict woman behind the counter, typing on her computer. 

"Soon-hee?" She heard a voice from her back, not so foreign but quite familiar to her ears. Slowly she titled back only to see Mia. "Oh Hey!" She smiled surprised to see her here. "What are you doing here?" Mia asked while approaching the girl. 

"I came to ask if there is a room available..." She announced forgetting about Joshua confessing them living together. "I Thought you lived with Joshua..." She admitted and Soonie gulped. "I-I do... But I think It's better to have my own room from now on..." 

"Did you two had a fight?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "What? No We are perfecty fine with Josh..." She tried to persuade her but she crossed her arms."I was not talking about Joshua..." She said and Soonie gulped. 

"Then who?" She played dumb not able to believe that Mia already knows everything.

"Let's go to ask for your room..." Mia grabbed her wrist and went to the counter. "Um excuse me?" Soonie said staring at the woman. "Yes? Can I help you?" She said in a mysterious tone. 

"I attend to this college and I wanted to ask if you have a free room?" She asked with a wobbly voice, petrified to be talking with such a scary stranger. "Let me check..." She said so unbothered with her life. "Um... You are really lucky..." She announced staring at the screen of her Pc. 

"How am I lucky? My life is a mess.." Soonie whispered and the woman stopped typying so their eyes got locked. "What?" She asked perplexed. "N-Nothing..." Soon-hee saved it last minute. 

"Anyway... A student will be transferring from college today so his room will be empty..."

"Oh which room?" Mia asked instead of the girl. "Room 65 on the last floor..." She said and Mia's face lightened up. "Wait... We are neighbors..." She cheers and the girl smiled wideer than before... "Come take the keys tomorrow at 6..." The woman let her know and Soonie nodded. "Thank you..." She greeted the mysterious lady and left along with Mia, invading the dorms. 

"Where are you going?" Mia asked in agony. 

"Joshua will be waiting for me..." She said and was actually ready to drift away from her. "Thank you for today.." 

"I didn't do anything..." Mia bowed at her. "See you around Mia..." 

"Soonie wait..." Mia immobilized her with just her one hand. 

"What?" 

"About Minghao... He was talking so much about you at the mall... He must love you a lot..." Mia tried to touch her heart with these words but it was not working. 

"Look Mia... Me and Minghao Are no longer friends... And I really don't want us to be..." She was lying to herself but the truth was not that she wanted them to be friends as well. "I dojn't know what happened between you two b-" 

"He betrayed me Mia... And it hurt me a lot... It hurts me like hell and that's why I will never feel the same way about him anymore..." She declared and Mia faked a smile. "Okay Soon-hee... But if you want to talk to me about thiss... Knock on my door... Remember? Room 66!" She smiled and Soonie giggled, nodding her head twice. 

"Thank you..." 

"See you tomorrow!" They waved goodbye to each other and parted ways. Soonie walked in the right direction finding Joshua's room but the room was already open. Wait, what? As soon as she walked in she saw Jisoo wearing his best smile and holding a big canvas with some paints and brushes. 

"Are you joking?" She asked surprised. 

"Surpriseeeee!" Joshua cheered and the girl slowly looked at Gyu on his bed. 

"He is talking to himeself for an hour now..." Mingyu announced and the girl looked at Joshua once again.

--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 48 22
minghao x jun seventeen Enemies to lovers ๐Ÿ’‹
6.2K 446 40
๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† : ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰
111K 7.2K 38
โlove me back, bitchโž [c.hansol] | loved series
70.8K 3.2K 97
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ...