✔️ The Asylum || Twice FF

By Green_tea_is_green

❝Yes, they have mental disorders, but it doesn't mean that they're crazy❞ -Doctor Y/n L/n The girl who helped... More

»1«
»2«
»3«
»4«
»5«
»6«
»7«
»8«
»9«
»10«
»11«
»12«
»13«
»14«
»15«
»16«
»17«
»18«
»19«
»20«
»21«
»22«
»23«
»24«
»25«
»26«
»27«
»28«
»29«
»30«
|・ω・)
A/N
»31«
»32«
»33«
|•ᴥ•ʔ
»35« [M]
sorry
hey
»36«
»37«
»38«
»39«
»40«
»41«
»42«
»43«
»44«
»45«
૮・ﻌ・ა
א
ב
ג
ד
ה
ו
ז
ח
ט
THANK YOU
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

»34«

13.9K 907 1.7K
By Green_tea_is_green

━━━━━━━━━━━

A no reason to stay is a good reason to go.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I entered the 4th room with Somi to see Sana spraying a bottle of perfume everywhere as i stared at the quite baffled.

I stood infront of the door with Somi beside the steel door as her gaze landed on me, excitement glittered her gaze.

I chuckled as i entered her room with my phone on my hand.

I sniffed taking in the scent in my nose as i stared at Sana in bewilderment.

'An Aphrodisiac..?' I gulped, yes it is a perfume..

A perfume to make a woman instantly aroused.

How did i know? Me and my friends usually hang out everywhere and that adds in the perfume making where we will get a short lesson about perfumes and how to make them. Of course the Aphrodisiac scent is one of them.

"Why did you spray all that perfume on the room?" I blinked a few times as she placed her perfume down.

"Just felt like it." She gave me a close eyed as i slowly nodded not convinced on her answer as she kept smiling until her gaze landed on Somi causing her smile to disappear.

"Why is she here?" Sana snapped obviously not happy as i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can she leave?" Sana glared at the girl by the door as i glanced at Somi with worried eyes completely worried what will happen to me without her inside.

I took a deep breathe and signaled her to leave.

Somi hesitated for awhile before slowly going outside the room.

I turned my head back to Sana with her glare still at the door.

"Why was she here? Do you not feel safe around me? Do you not feel comfortable yet? What the hell do you think i would do to you?" She growled as she approached me, i gulped as i stepped back. She continued approaching me until my back hits the glass wall.

"Answer me." She hissed with a low voice as i kept my mouth shut in shock until she grabbed both of my wrist pinning me in the wall as my phone dropped on the floor.

She kept her eyes on mine as i struggled from her grasp.

"S-Sana--" She was about to lean in to my ear until my phone rang. She flinched and quickly backed up as i huffed out the air i've been keeping earlier.

I grabbed my phone to see Somi as she ended the call making the ringing stop as i secretly glanced at the camera inside the room.

'Seems like Somi is aware of leaving me in the room with sana..' I thought as i looked down on my phone again.

"I-I'm sorry--"

"It's okay." I cutted her off as she flinched again and looked down, guilt fed her up as her shoulders slumped down.

She looked down on her feet as i realized that i cutted her off.

"It's okay, it's my fault that you felt alarmed about a guard on the room.." I raised my head smiling at her. "Somi actually insisted on going with me even i didn't need a guard.. Sorry about that.." I rubbed my nape as she was about to talk but decided not to.

"Don't worry, You did nothing wrong Sana." I smiled lightly patting her head as she furrowed her brows.

"I just pinned you on the wall." She stated as i hummed.

"And?" I giggled as she caressed her wrist.

"I-I just felt bad.. pinning you with no reason like that.." She trailed out and looked down again as i shook my head.

"It's okay, it already happened." I smiled and sat on her bed, she just stood there as i frowned. "Sana?" I called.

"I can't face you in this situation.." She mumbled as i hummed and grabbed her hand before pulling her to my side.

"What--" She was about to talk when i showed her face on the camera before capturing her with a filter on. "W-What was that?!" She squeaked as i showed her face on my phone.

I laughed as she frowned. "Why do i have a fish around my head?" She squinted her eyes as i laughed again.

"It's a filter, Sana." I giggled as she frowned.

"Delete it!" She squealed as i laughed and shook my head.

"Nope." I laughed as she whined, i slowly crawled backwards away from her as she kept reaching my phone.

"Where are you going-- Yah!" She lightly growled as i just kept laughing until she crawled on top of me.

»|«

"What the hell are they doing-- is this allowed?!" Somi choked on her smoothie as she dialed Y/n's number on her phone.

"Oh?" Y/n looked at her screen with Somi's name on it as she turned back to Sana. "Well, looks like someone is calling me.. i can't delete the picture now." I gave her a cheeky smile as she frowned.

"Oh really?" She smirked and gripped my sides as she leaned on my ear. "Don't even try fooling me because i know how phones work.." She whispered sending a shiver down my spine as she grabbed my phone ending the call before deleting the photo.

"H-Hey! Why did you delete it!" I exclaimed as she laughed and stood up, i stood infront of her while reaching my phone with tippy toes.

She raised my phone high where i can't reach as i whined.

"At least take another picture of me." She pouted as i chuckled.

"Okay~" I said as she gave me back my phone. I opened the camera and captured her smiling cutely as i giggled. We both stared at her picture.

I chuckled again imagining how many pictures she would take when she gets released as she travels the world.

She grabs my phone and stared at her picture as i stared at her as she cutely smiled at the phone.

"O-Oh? S-Snow.." She mumbled as i hummed. Her hands lightly shook as she hands me the phone.

I looked at the picture with me and my dog playing on the snow as i raised my brows. "N-Nothing.. I'm going to sleep now!" She awkwardly smiled and lied on her bed.

'What's with the snow..?' I thought and turned my phone off as she grabs her blanket and hugs it.

"Okay, Sleep well sana~" I cooed and smiled as i exited the room to find Somi waiting for me outisde the door as i smiled before confronting her.

"Maybe, you should head back and sleep.. I can go by myself from here." I smiled at Somi as she nodded and walked away.

I entered Jihyo's room to see her sitting on her bed while she leaned at the headboard with a comic book on her hand.

"Why don't you go to the next room and sleep?" She asked when i was about to enter as i shook my head.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. You're tired." She placed her comic book down as i quickly shook my head.

"No, i'm not Jeongyeon gave me an energy drink." I smiled as she scoffed.

"Can't believe she would be so bold to do that.." She mumbled. "Sure you are, come here." She patted her bed as i entered the glass room. I raised my brows as i sat on her bed.

"Turn around." She closed her book as i hesitantly turned around, she scoots closer as she combed my hair with her fingers.

I frowned as iturned to her to see her combing my hair with her left hand and reading her book with the other.

"What are.. you doing?" I asked.

"Reading.." She said while not taking her eyes off the book.

"N-No, i meant--" I was cutted off when she raised her head and stared straight at my eyes, i gave her a confused look as she just stared with an unreadable expression.

She sighed and gently shook her head as she turned her head back to the book.

"You should go to the next room in the next 5 minutes because i'm getting kinda sleepy.." She uttered as i slowly nodded. "Good." She smiled and continued playing with my hair.

After a few minutes she stops and closes her comic book as i raised my brows.

She turned her head towards me staring at me again as she sighs and lied down on her bed shortly.

"E-Eh?" I mumbled as she turns to her side.

"Goodnight." She pulls her blanket over her and smiled at me, i smiled back and stood up.

"Goodnight, Jihyo." I said and rubbed my eyes as i exited her glass room. That was a short and comfortable moment but i'm not complaining.

I exited the glass room as Jihyo stared at you leaving the room as she chuckled and took her book reading the next chapter again.

"This is the last chapter then i will sleep." She says to herself and yawned.

»|«

I exited Jihyo's room as i entered the next one to see Mina wide awake with a pen and her diary on her hand.

I tilted my head in confusion as her gaze landed on me.

"Y/n." Her eyes widened at my presence as i smiled.

"Mina~" I called as i entered her glass room without her flinching. 'Looks like she's comfortable with me entering her room now..' I thought.

"Y-You're here." She mumbled as i nodded. "Night shift." I smiled and sat at the side of her bed.

"You had a long day i see.." I stared at her diary as she was about to talk when i chuckled. "I'm just joking." I smiled.

She nodded and continued writing.

"You can keep it to yourself though." I said as she lets out a small cute hum. "I meant, you keep it to yourself and not show it to me anymore." I said as she tilted her head in confusion.

"W-Why?"

"That's how diaries work right?" I smiled as she slowly nodded.

"Are you s-sure?" She stammered as i nodded with a small smile.

"I just thought that you would be more comfortable with that." I smiled as she smiled back and stared at her diary. "But, you should really sleep now." I frowned.

"I-I was about to when you s-suddenly entered the room.." She looked down, blushing.

"O-Oh, i see." I hummed and stood up. "Well, Goodnight mina." I smiled at her as i was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist stopping me. I raised my brows.

"P-Please, take care of yourself." She uttered as i hummed for her to repeat. "J-Just, take care of yourself." She said as i slowly nodded.

"Don't worry! i am!" I gave her a close eyed smile and exited the glass room.

"No you're not, p-pabo.." She mumbled as she stares at your figure leaving the room as she gripped on her diary. Of course everyone knows your not okay.

You, yourself knows that too.. Right?

»|«

I entered Dahyun's room to see her sleeping while hugging her bible with a sacred song playing on the background as i chuckled and stared at her sleeping figure for a minute.

'I should really buy something for her more than just a bubble tea..' I thought and sighed contentedly before leaving the room as you head on the next room.

I entered Chaeyoung's room to find her sitting at the side of her bed wide awake, her head slumped down as her shoulders flinched everytime.

I frowned as i entered the glass room quickly kneeling infront of her.

"Changie? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked and stared at her gripping on the paper in her hand as i realized that she was crying. "Chae- Why are you crying?" I frowned as i slicked her hair back as she sobs.

"H-Halmeoni-- I m-m-miss her--" She sobbed out and sniffed as stared at her in sympathy as she continues to sob. She sobs and sobs as she held on the almost wet paper on her hand.

'She must have had a dream about her halmeoni..' I thought.

I wiped her tears as i hugged her comfortingly while patting her back as she slowly calms down, it took us a minute or few before hearing light sniffs from her as i pulled back.

I stared at her again as i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled. I looked at the paper she's holding.

"C-Can i s-s-s-send this t-to h-halm-m-meoni?" She bolted up a few times as i took the paper she's holding.

It was a sketch of a strawberry.

"Only this? Don't you want to send a letter?" I frowned as she sniffed a few times before talking.

"I-I-If it w-was a letter.. H-H-Halmeoni wouldn't a-accept i-i-it.." She stuttered as tears continuously flew down her cheeks as i raised my brows.

"Why?" i asked as she blinked a few times.

"W-W-Why would s-she want t-to r-rec-cieve a let-letter from h-h-her g-grand-d-daughter who i-i-is a m-uderer-murderer?" She sniffed as i frowned and shook my head.

"No, she wouldn't think of you that way changie.. because you're her one and only granddaughter." i smiled reassuringly as she sniffed a few times.

"T-This i-i-is really all i w-w-want to give her.." She wiped her tears as i patted her head.

"How about we give them together when you leave this place hm?" I asked as she stared at me.

"U-Us..? W-W-We'll m-meet halm-m-meoni t-together?" She asked as her forearm jerked a few times as i nodded.

"Do you want that?" I asked as she slowly nodded.

"O-Of C-C-Course!" She stuttered as she looked down on her paper and folded it. "I-I sh-should keep this s-s-so halmeoni w-w-will recieve i-it cl-clean and p-pretty." She smiled and kept it on the drawers.

"Now, that that's planned! How about you sleep again chaengie?" I smiled as she slowly nodded before lying down as i pulled her blanket for her. She grabs her pillow and hugs it as i chuckled.

'Yes, i do really need to buy something for them to cuddle.' I chuckled as i caressed her forehead as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

"Y-You p-promise r-right?" She whispered sleepily and took out her pinky finger as i smiled and connected mine with her noddig.

»|«

I entered the last room for the day after i stayed for 20 minutes making Chaeyoung fall asleep on her room as a figure sitting at the side of the bed whipped her head towards me as i smiled at her, she just stared at me as i entered her room.

Standing infront of her as we stared at each other was really awkward as she looked away.

"Can't sleep?" I worriedly asked.

"You should sleep with me now.. this is your last room anyway." She stated with no emotion on her face as i frowned.

"Aren't you uncomfortable about that?" I asked as she ignored me and lied on her bed with leaving space beside her.

'Ignoring me again?' I silently chuckled.

"I don't need sleep, i already drank a can of energy drink earlier." I smiled as she scoffed.

"That is such a stupid idea.." She mumbled as i hummed for her to repeat. "That's just stupid, why would you stay awake for the whole night just to check up on our sleeping asses." She sat up and frowned.

"Well, i don't know either." I shrugged my shoulders as she scoffed. "You should sleep you know." I furrowed my brows as she looked away.

"I can't."

"Why?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"I.. was waiting for you.." She whispered as i stared at her in surprise.

"You were.. waiting for me?" I giggled as she huffed and looked away.

"Come here." I said as she snapped her neck towards me with a confused look as i sat infront of her. "Turn around." I smiled.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Just turn around and you'll see." I smiled as she turned around backfacing me as i took out 2 hair ties before combing her hair with my fingers as she grunted every knot i break.

I chuckled as i tied her hair in to a pigtail.

"What the hell are you doing with my hair?" She grunted again as i tightened the tie on her hair.

"There! It looks cute on you!" I smiled as i gently grabbed her shoulders to face me. She didn't respond as she just stared at me, i blushed at her gaze as i cleared my throat. "Anyways, you would be uncomfortable sleeping in those so let me.."

I was about to remove them when she grabbed my wrist.

"I'll keep it like that." She softly said as i stared at her with a surprised look.

"B-But.."

"I said what i said." She gave me a serious look as i slowly nodded.

"Sure." I smiled as she gently shook her head as she glanced at how her hair would sway. I giggled as i just stared at her. "You like it don't you?" I asked.

"No." She looks away as i hummed and chuckled. It took a few seconds until she realized that she's still holding onto my wrist as she blushed and lets go.

I chuckled as we silently sat there as i stared at her as i felt sleepiness atatcked me, i frowned as i rubbed my eyes.

'I drank an energy drink, what the hell is happening?' I thought as i gently shook my head.

I sighed as i stared at her again to see her just blankly staring at the wall. I studied her side profile.

Tzuyu snapped out of her thoughts as she side glanced at me as i raised my brows. She gave me a questionable look as i gently shook my head 'nothing'

'What will you be when you get out of here?' I thought as she snapped her neck towards me.

"Huh?" She asked as i straightened my position in confusion.

"What huh?" I blinked a few times.

"Why are you asking me that?" She asked and frowned as i covered my mouth.

'I said it out loud..  I really am sleepy..' I sighed.

"Can you answer it though?" I asked as she faltered.

"Whatever i'm gonna be." She mumbled and looked to her side again as i sweatdropped. Sure that answered my question.

I yawned as she 'tsked' stopping my yawn midway. "You said you drank energy drink but you're still yawning." She glared at me.

"O-Oh i--"

"Why won't you just leave so we can both rest? Damn.. use your brain.." She muttered as i scratched the back of my head.

"My shift is not done yet though and you're still not sleeping." I shrugged my shoulders as she frowned.

"Wait, so you mean i have to sleep so you can leave now?" She gave me a look as i slowly nodded. "You idiot, why haven't you said that earlier?!" She exclaimed.

"You didn't ask!" I raised both my palms as she 'tsked' again.

"You didn't say so." She mumbled and lied down backfacing me.

"Why would i say it to you out of blue.." I mumbled back as she huffed.

"Don't even try arguing with me when you're having a tired day." She softly said as snapped my neck at her sudden soft voice again.

"Am not." I puckered my lips. "Shut up." She said as i sweatdropped again.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu." I smiled as she didn't respond, i sighed contentedly for the nth time this night as i exited her glass room.

Of course she was awake, you just didn't hear her small and silent 'Goodnight..' she also said to you.

Seems like there's a lot on your mind.

»|«

I exited the last room to see Somi outside the door. "I thought i said you should sleep now." I crossed my arms as i squinted my eyes.

"Well, it's already morning why would i sleep?" She giggled as i glanced at my phone.

'3:24 am' The time reads as i frowned at Somi.

"Aigoo, this kid." I chuckled and headlocked her as we entered the large steel door.

"I was waiting for you! Let goooo!!" She whined as i ruffled her hair before letting her go.

"I told you to sleep and not wait for me! I can go my own Somi." I huffed as she giggled and scratched her cheek.

"Sure, you can go your own but you're not letting go of your past how are you suppose to carry on." Our smile disappeared as silence took over us with an uneasy atmosphere inside the room.

I looked down as she sighed. I gently shook my head as i turned the TV on we snapped our necks towards the television.

The news was about the storm land falling on the area tomorrow.

You didn't really took notice of it but you prayed and hope your biggest nightmare wouldn't visit you today.

You sighed and lied on the bed couch you and Somi will be sleeping for the night.

=====================

A/n: I hope i dropped the right number of hints this chapter T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 639 10
"Only when the 9 stars align you will be free." Park Jihyo got in an deadly accident when she was 10 years old. After her traumatic experience the gi...
103K 3.5K 27
It was a calm afternoonin the Twice dorm, 2Yeon was bickering about a drama, SaTzu was watching dog videos, DahmoMichaeng were reading a book. Sudden...
82.6K 3.6K 37
𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚�...
191K 6.1K 43
"Make me feel better, so I won't be sleepless tonight... " Cover by: @Veggie_Mingming A story about a girl named Mina that has one of a kind sleeping...