𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ☾ daniel se...

By FAVOURITEDRUG

💜💜💜 ( ❝ in which izzy and daniel bump into each other in paris, france ❞ ) SEQUEL TO LOVE & PRETTY BOY More

🦩🦩🦩
cast 🦩
one 🦩
two 🦩
three 🦩
four 🦩
five 🦩
six 🦩
seven 🦩
eight 🦩
nine 🦩
ten 🦩
eleven 🦩
twelve 🦩
thirteen 🦩
fourteen 🦩
fifteen 🦩
sixteen 🦩
seventeen 🦩
eighteen 🦩
nineteen 🦩
twenty 🦩
twenty one 🦩
twenty two 🦩
twenty three 🦩
twenty four 🦩
twenty five 🦩
twenty six 🦩
twenty seven 🦩
twenty eight 🦩
twenty nine 🦩
thirty 🦩
thirty one 🦩
thirty two 🦩
thirty three 🦩
thirty four 🦩
thirty five 🦩
thirty six 🦩
thirty seven 🦩
thirty eight 🦩
thirty nine 🦩
forty 🦩
UPDATE

prologue 🦩

1.4K 23 3
By FAVOURITEDRUG

•••

it's been two years since daniel and izzy last saw each other.

two years.

were they the same? no. they weren't. daniel and izzy needed each other. 

everyone learned that izzy had moved to france because of her instagram posts. everyone knew that daniel and izzy were soulmates.

both of them were hurting. they both needed each other but they didn't want to admit it. daniel and ainslee have been okay, it was a smooth relationship but daniel wasn't feeling the love anymore.

izzy had been in one relationship since daniel, but it didn't last long because she simply didn't love him. she still loved daniel.

it was hurting everyday, there was a piece of izzy's soul that longed for daniel's touch. and vice versa.

daniel missed the sweet days in the past where he would wake up to izzy's gorgeous face, with her hair messed up and her mouth slightly open.

daniel always remembered the little details of her.

izzy wanted to see daniel as much as daniel wanted to see her. 

both of them meet again in paris, france. was it fate? or was it a coincidence?

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 253 38
a strangers to friends to lovers ryan herron fanfic best rankings: #1 in ryan herron #1 in tgtatbo #1 in marais #9 in djs #16 in driverslicense ...
19.9K 807 83
➪ [ daniel james seavey ] in which she promised him many things while she's away in paris. when he promises her the world but it's hard to when sh...
614K 15K 54
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 daniel seavey sees a girl at his concert and decides to make her happier
115K 2K 41
[ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, cmb ] "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣." "𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" 𝐈�...