โ› ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š โœ โ”โ”โ” โช ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•...

Galing kay aesthetic_basic

๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ผ. โ–Ž ๐“ฆ๐™ท๐šˆ โ™ก โ†ท หŠ- โช ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‘๐–Ž ๐–‰'๐–†๐–’๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–”. โซ ๐Ÿ— เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. โ€ข โ” โ i could sit and ๐‹๐ˆ๐„ to ... Higit pa

๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS !
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. TWITTER & ARTICLE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. DMS & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. IMESSAGE & ARTICLE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. IMESSAGE & TIK TOK
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. INSTAGRAM & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. IMESSAGE & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & PHONE CALL !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. DMS & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. TIK TOK ROOM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. INSTAGRAM & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. TIK TOK ROOM & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. TIK TOK ROOM & PHONE CALL !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. IMESSAGE & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. TWITTER & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ARTICLE & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ. INSTAGRAM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ. TWITTER & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ. IMESSAGE & TWITTER !
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ. REAL LIFE & MULTI !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด. TIK TOK & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ. ARTICLE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ. YOUTUBE & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ. REAL LIFE & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ. YOUTUBE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ. TIK TOK ROOM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด. PHONE CALL & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต. ARTICLE & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ. INSTAGRAM & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ. REAL LIFE & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ. IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ. TWITTER & PHONE CALL !

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !

3.3K 131 78
Galing kay aesthetic_basic

。・゚゚・♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。 。・゚゚・

♡.°୭̥ ⋆。˚ 𝘄𝗵𝘆? ░  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶 𝗱'𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼. . .˚ ༘ *
⤹ *· 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝟏 ⋆。 ❝ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙵-𝙶𝙵 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼 🥣·˚ ༘ ˎˊ-
└─▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃──➤
♡ ┊ ┊. ♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ⋆。˚ ♡ ⋆。˚

TABITHA MORGAN WAS completely freaking out, it was the first time she was going to be on an airplane without any of her close family and friends. Yes, Charli was a great person and she considered her as a friend at this point but, it was different. She was only glad that she would have her agent and PA there, just in case.

She'd been with Emily on the plane ride to LA luckily, they'd parted ways at Quinn's place though, it was something about needing one or two things. Tabitha didn't worry too much to ask about it, Emily usually went over to Quinn's when she was busy.

"Hey!" Charli called out to the other girl in the car park, practically on the other side. She was surrounded by a few people, cameramen, and a few Dunkin Donuts employees.

Tabitha was glad she didn't spot Dixie there, she probably had a lot to say, but she sucked in a breath when she saw Heidi. "Fuck..." She cursed under her breath before approaching them. "Hey, D'Amelio! How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"As of now, not so great," She lowered her voice, "You didn't tell me your mum would be here."

"Oh, don't worry, they can't wait to meet you," Charli grabbed her hand quickly pulling her over to the two adults standing ahead of them. "I mean, you wanted to get to the meeting the parents part, right?"

Tabitha didn't get to argue before she was dragged in front of them. "Um, hello, I'm Tabby."

"I know," It shocked her when Heidi gave her a smile, "Don't worry, I'm just happy that you and Charli have stopped fighting. It's nice to see you getting along and Charli's really excited, so thank you."

"You're welcome," Tabitha smiled, "And, we'll see about the whole fighting thing. I mean, the car park is still a good place for accidents to happen, am I right?"

The expression on her face summed up the eyes lips eyes emoji perfectly, she was probably the living definition of the Tik Tok face right now.

"Mom, she's joking," Charli reiterated for her and she laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't speak English," It took Tabitha a moment to get the fact she was joking too but, she did and laughed along with her.

***

Charli handed her a coffee cup proudly, she had gone through the process of brewing and mixing at least ten different 'Charlis.' Tabitha, as suspected, did nothing the whole time and happily invested her time in the Donuts part of Dunkin.

"Not going to lie, Renegade, this is actually impressive," Tabby nodded, a playful smile on her lips, "You've got your own drink."

"Maybe you can create an Eggos flavor and we can collab. Eggos and Dunkin..." Charli's hand dove onto her shoulder, it was hard to ignore how it felt — oddly comfortable; like it belonged there.

"You did know I'm not actually Eleven, right?"

"I know," Charli pouted, "It's a shame, isn't it? You can say I'm a dreamer..."

"Haha," Tabby rolled her eyes, "If they really wanted to name this drink after you they could've just named it 'The Disappointment' or 'Back Of The Class' has a nice ring to it."

"Very funny," She said it with enough confidence that it made Tabitha laugh, "So, are you going to drink it or not?"

"Oh, no," Tabitha shook her head, "I couldn't be caught dead drinking this."

"Okay," Charli hid her disappointment as she sat down next to her in the booth. But, she still caught Tabby take a small sip before pushing it away.

"You should talk to spaghetti noodle, tell him to get out of my dms," She brought up casually, taking another bite of her donut.

"He said it was important," Charli shrugged, "Maybe you should've talked to him."

"No, thanks, I've lived my life without having still softish dick in my life and I'm not gonna start now."

"I could talk to him for you and see what it is if you really don't want to want to. I bet you're wondering what he had to say."

"Hmm, am I interested in hearing what Tik Tok's straightest boy has to say? No, I don't think I am. Honestly, D'Amelio, I'd think you knew me better by now."

She ignored the way her stomach dropped, "I probably would if you weren't such an asshole."

"You're an idiot," Tabitha shot back.

"You're a bitch."

"You're famous for being white."

"You're famous for being bald."

"You're basic."

"You're canceled."

"Fuck you," Tabby dropped her donut, it was getting serious now, she turned to face her.

"You're losing."

"This fight or the competition?"

"Both."

"Fuck you."

"That's twice now, Morgan," The smile on her face was blinding, but so was the blush on her cheeks when she added, "Might have to make it official."

Tabitha's eyebrows were crossed, Charli thought she was going to push her when she lifted her arm, their eyes were locked in on a tough stare. Her hand grasped her shoulder and she started laughing, "I might have to." 

@𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢 ✔️
𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬  ▭ ▭

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▭

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

"Thanks," The actor told the other girl meekly when she helped load her luggage onto the jet, she took a seat as soon as her bag was up there. She sat down in the seats opposite to Charli, she laid back slowly, kicking her feet back on the seats.

It was mostly silent as Charli scrolled through her phone, reading comments on Tik Tok while the plane was still motionless. "Why isn't Quinn here?"

"Mmm," Tabitha didn't answer her question as she spaced out, looked to the ceiling. She didn't think it was all that interest, yeah, Tabby was rude but it wasn't like her to be totally silent.

"Since when did you become the quiet kid?" She scoffed when Tabby's mouth hung open, giving her a face of pretence shock she assumed, going back to tapping on her phone.

She heard a sharp intake of breath, "Chill, Morgan, I'm only joking...Tabby?" Charli looked up to see her taking in deep breaths, she was visibly shaking. "Oh my God, hey it's okay. What do you need?"

"Wa...Water," Charli moved next to her with a water bottle in her hand, pushing into her hands gently. "G-Get my assistant."

She got up quickly to tap the shoulder of Tabitha's PA, who sat with headphones in. Kelly got up quickly and dove into her bag for medicine, "Thank you, Charli. I'll deal with it, don't worry about it." Then, Charli was left waiting for a while before she could sit back down, she sat directly next to Tabitha that time.

"So..." Charli tried to look at her, she refused to engage in eye contact, "Are you going to tell me what that was?"

"It's not a big deal, I just get like that sometimes. I don't know why but it just happens more when I'm on an aeroplane."

"Is it...going to happen again?"

"I don't think so, but once we get in the air maybe."

"Then I'm going to be right here," Charli took her hand and interlocked their fingers. Tabitha looked at her in confusion, "Relax. It will help."

@𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡 ✓
𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

▬ ▬ ▬ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

143K 7.1K 200
Charli is 25 and hates her life but doesn't want to admit it, she's unhappily married with step kids who she hates. She's unfaithful to her husband...
63.6K 1.2K 49
If you couldn't already tell, this is going to be a story of chAchA. Most of the things that happen in this story probably never happened irl, but I'...
2K 48 23
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ"* ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐'๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...