𝟬𝟬𝟬. FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS !

❪ www.famousbirthdays.com ❫
CLICK HERE FOR PROFILES !

𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝘛𝘝 𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚#2 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 ⤷  ☆ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘February 19, 2004 (age 16)𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄Marbella, Spain

𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍
𝘛𝘝 𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚
#2 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 ⤷ ☆ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
February 19, 2004 (age 16)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
Marbella, Spain

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ✎
Tabitha Morgan is a Tik Tok starlet and television actress. Starting as a small TV actress, she later landed a starring role as Eleven on hit Netflix series Stranger Things. In 2019, she began making comedy, lip sync and dance videos on Tik Tok, which she gained popularity for.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘 ✎
She featured in a couple of episodes of other television series. She began posting on Instagram and Twitter in 2016, where she is known for her controversial tweets. On Instagram, she often posts pictures with her best friend, Quinn.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔 ✎
When she is not posting on Tik Tok or acting, she can be seen collaborating with other creators in the Hype House. Although, she has been noted to frequently troll Charli D'amelio and other members online (currently unconfirmed whether it is a publicity stunt). She has amassed over 67 million followers on Tik Tok. In 2019, she announced the release of her makeup and skin-care brand Florence by Tabby.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 ✎
She was born in Marbella, Spain but moved to England before she was five. She moved to Los Angeles in 2011. She has been in an on-and-off again relationship with Emily Davis.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 ✎
She stars opposite Finn Wolfhard and Noah Schnapp in Stranger Things. She is currently competing against Charli D'amelio in a self-made viral follower competition.

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝘛𝘐𝘒 𝘛𝘖𝘒 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙#5 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 ⤷  ☆ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘August 7, 2003 (age 16)𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄Atlanta, GA

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎
𝘛𝘐𝘒 𝘛𝘖𝘒 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙
#5 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 ⤷ ☆ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
August 7, 2003 (age 16)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
Atlanta, GA

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ✎
Quinn Rumallo is a Tik Tok star, Youtube personality and Instagram model. She is notable for her movie appearances: A Wrinkle In Time and 12 Years A Slave. She has also made television appearances in HBO's Euphoria and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn. In late 2020, she started making Tik Tok dance videos.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘 ✎
She has been a long-time friend of fellow Tik Tok creator and actress, Tabitha Morgan. In 2015, she started posting stylish photos on Instagram. She appeared in her first TV commercial when she was just three years old.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔 ✎
Joined the collaborative group, The Hype House, she is frequently seen there, although has mentioned she does not live there. She's earned more than 10 million followers on Instagram.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 ✎
A native of Atlanta, Georgia, she later lived and worked in Los Angeles, California.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 ✎
She has collaborated with many YouTube creators and was previously on Vine. She regularly posts vlogs featuring close friends Tabitha and Emily.

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘙#10 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 ⤷  ☆ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘April 9, 2003 (age 17)𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄US

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒
𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘙
#10 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 ⤷ ☆ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
April 9, 2003 (age 17)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
US

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ✎
Emily Davis is an Instagram model, competitive dancer and well-known Tik Tok star. She landed lead roles on Brat web series such as Chicken Girls, Dirt and Total Eclipse.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘 ✎
She played softball and soccer and also did horseback riding and ice skating growing up.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔 ✎
She has featured in a lot of 'Hype House' and 'Sway House' vlogs alongside creators Bryce Hall and Chase Hudson.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 ✎
She has an older brother named Jack. Her mother Jane is an author. She previously dated Jaeden Martell and Tabitha Morgan. In 2020, she is rumoured to still be in an on-and-off again relationship. Though, she has been linked to Jillian Shea Spaeder.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 ✎
She appeared in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn with Quinn Rumallo and Mackenzie Ziegler. She is best friends with Tabitha Morgan and Quinn Rumallo.