𝟬𝟬𝟰. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !

▃▃▃▃▃▃

 ❨ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❩   ░  𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 !❝all your friends tell you they hate me

❨ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❩ ░ 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 !
❝all your friends tell you they
hate me. god, i'm fucking shady.❞

YOU DIDN'T TELL me the 'Shite House' would be here," Tabitha rolled her eyes as she saw Addison Rae, looking pretty close with Bryce Hall ahead of them. She was pretty sure caught Lil Huddy and Larray nearby.

"Well, this is the Hype House. I didn't know you hated them," Emily said, probably a lie as that was mostly what she was good at. "I just wanted us to have fun."

"I thought you weren't together anymore," Quinn was next to Tabby, she had insisted that she came along. After that awkward fiasco on Twitter, she didn't want to be alone with her.

"We aren't," Tabitha rolled her eyes, "But you know how she is." Quinn nodded, unfortunately Tabitha was correct. But, Tabitha never seemed to listen to reason. She shouldn't have come with Emily in the first place.

"Who's up for beer pong?" Thomas shouted from the other end of the house, "Anyone who wins gets a free car from David!" Almost instantly, a crowd of people flooded over to where David Dobrik and Thomas Petrou were standing. Tabitha found it interesting that Alex Warren was with them also, considering he was just a Walmart David but they got along well so she wasn't judging.

She turned the other way, Quinn grabbed her shoulder, "Hey, where are you going?"

"You know how I am with parties," Tabitha pointed upstairs, "I'll be watching Netflix upstairs if you need me." It was as simple as sneaking into the bedroom with the biggest TV and they were already logged into their account.

Tabitha was content with watching old episodes of The Vampire Diaries for a laugh when the door creaked open half way through the second episode, "Hey." Her head turned around instantly at the sound of the voice, she had played out this scene multiple times in her wildest dream. And she was pretty sure it didn't start with her caught giggling inside a bedroom that wasn't hers, it usually ended with someone at the door.

The girl stood at the door, her hair tied in messy low ponytail, strands fell down to her face. Surprisingly, she actually looked happy, she smiled at her with a wave, "I thought I'd find you here."

"How did the Tik Tok Princess manage to get past the door without paparazzi following her?" Tabitha raised an eyebrow, "Wow. You must be crazy to think I'd actually sit here and have a working conversation with you?"

"I didn't say it would work," She closed the door behind her, "I was just hoping we could at least get to the conversation part." Charli D'amelio was walking up to her, casually sitting on top of the same bed she was on. "Unless you want to physically fight me." Tabitha didn't answer, she simply had a smirk on her face, Charli shoved her with two hands. "You can't seriously be thinking of fighting me right now."