𝟬𝟰𝟭. ARTICLE & INSTAGRAM !

。・・。。・゚・。  。・゚゚・

♡.°୭̥ ⋆。˚ 𝘄𝗵𝘆?  ░ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶 𝗱'𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼. . .˚ ༘ *
⤹ *· 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄,    𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗋.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝟐 ⋆。 ❝ 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙻𝙻
.˚ ༘ ⋆。 ━ ━ ━𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽?  🎓·˚ ༘  ˎˊ-
└─▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃──➤
⋆。˚ ⋆。˚ ♡ ⋆。˚

( TUMBLR POST ! )

THE TABBY CATS BLOG:
TABRIHA'S APPEARANCE AT PANDORA ACADEMY AND THE CHARLI OF IT ALL.

     Yes, I'm back Tarli stans

     Yes, I'm back Tarli stans. It's been a long couple of weeks and we finally have more Tabitha content to work with and trust me, you're about to get fed. I know there was this whole thing on Tik Tok Room about that exciting apology from Tabby that all you crazy shippers thought meant something was going on between them (don't worry, so did I).

     BUT, I'm here to break down what happened between the two and why they are back to being enemies. Tabitha's hate tweets are back with a passion. Yeah, I know, it's heartbreaking.

    So, they had a while where they were tight. It was pretty obvious that they had become super close with all the hanging out and online support. Charli went to Tabby's thing, Tabby went to Charli's thing and we even got a picture of them holding hands.

After that, we're not sure what happened. They probably fell out some sort of way? It was a mystery, but Tabitha's interview at the Pandora Me Charm Academy event shed some light on the whole issue when there ended up being a whole Q&A portion about Charli:

"What happened between you and Charli? We thought you guys were friends but you guys aren't following each other anymore."