𝟬𝟯𝟭. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !

。・゚゚・♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。 。・゚゚・

。・゚゚・♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。  。・゚゚・

♡.°୭̥ ⋆。˚ 𝘄𝗵𝘆? ░  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶 𝗱'𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼. . .˚ ༘ *
⤹ *· 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝟏 ⋆。 ❝ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙵-𝙶𝙵 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼 🥣·˚ ༘ ˎˊ-
└─▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃──➤
♡ ┊ ┊. ♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ⋆。˚ ♡ ⋆。˚

TABITHA MORGAN WAS completely freaking out, it was the first time she was going to be on an airplane without any of her close family and friends. Yes, Charli was a great person and she considered her as a friend at this point but, it was different. She was only glad that she would have her agent and PA there, just in case.

She'd been with Emily on the plane ride to LA luckily, they'd parted ways at Quinn's place though, it was something about needing one or two things. Tabitha didn't worry too much to ask about it, Emily usually went over to Quinn's when she was busy.

"Hey!" Charli called out to the other girl in the car park, practically on the other side. She was surrounded by a few people, cameramen, and a few Dunkin Donuts employees.

Tabitha was glad she didn't spot Dixie there, she probably had a lot to say, but she sucked in a breath when she saw Heidi. "Fuck..." She cursed under her breath before approaching them. "Hey, D'Amelio! How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"As of now, not so great," She lowered her voice, "You didn't tell me your mum would be here."

"Oh, don't worry, they can't wait to meet you," Charli grabbed her hand quickly pulling her over to the two adults standing ahead of them. "I mean, you wanted to get to the meeting the parents part, right?"

Tabitha didn't get to argue before she was dragged in front of them. "Um, hello, I'm Tabby."

"I know," It shocked her when Heidi gave her a smile, "Don't worry, I'm just happy that you and Charli have stopped fighting. It's nice to see you getting along and Charli's really excited, so thank you."

"You're welcome," Tabitha smiled, "And, we'll see about the whole fighting thing. I mean, the car park is still a good place for accidents to happen, am I right?"

The expression on her face summed up the eyes lips eyes emoji perfectly, she was probably the living definition of the Tik Tok face right now.

"Mom, she's joking," Charli reiterated for her and she laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't speak English," It took Tabitha a moment to get the fact she was joking too but, she did and laughed along with her.

***