Raine On Me.

Від keyanaa2x

Eventually you'll end up where you need to be, with who you're meant to be with, and doing what your meant to... Більше

Misunderstood. P1
Misunderstood. P2
The Golden Egg.
F is for Friends
Lucky.
Lucky P.2
SZN
Stood Up.
Days Without You.
Celebration
Consequences
Attraction.
Revenge.
Clouded.
Shea Butter Baby
Call Out My Name.
Butterflies
Power Trip
Wicked Games
From Time (prt 2)
Focus
Simple Things
Poison

From Time (prt 1)

2.8K 171 101
Від keyanaa2x

Wussup- been a minute since we kicked it
You've been caught up
With these bitches I don't get it
Your a star love
You shouldn't have to deal with that
I wouldn't make you feel like that
Cos I love me- I love me enough for the both of us
That's why you trust me
I know you've been through more than most of us...

"Chill bruh" I spoke as Isiah and I chopped it up at the park. It was windy, and a little cool since fall was right around her corner. Isiah shook his head, "don't go throwing away what chu got for a bitch who left you when you needed her most." Isiah said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Who said I was doing anything?" I questioned, throwing the basketball down in frustration.

Every since I received the news that my ex- Jalisa was back In town my mind when doing circus shows.

"Your proving my point- I know you bruh. We been rocking it since third grade wearing Reebok's" he joked, letting out a chuckle.

"Come on bruh let's be honest- you really think imma hurt Raine? That's the last thing I wanna do." I stated, looking Isiah up and down before mugging him.

"It might be the last thing, but it's still on ya list." He spoke, shaking his head once again. I picked up the ball, and tossed it to him while sighing.

I was in some deep shit.

"O-M-G Gio is that you?" The familiar voice rang, making me tuck in my bottom lip. Not gonna lie- I missed her.

"What's good ma." I spoke, giving her a quick hug.

"I knew I would find you here." She squealed, rapping her arms around me. "We have to catch up- maybe get back to old times."

I quickly cut her off. "I'm talking to somebody- it won't be like the old times." I cleared up, seeing Isiah smile in the corner of my eye.

Progress...

She was the chick that helped me hit licks. Distracted the dude, drugged him and (ect) while I fired the shots. The person I told everything to, until she up and left no more than a year ago. She basically went ghost, when I tried texting her about the shit that was going down with my moms.

She wasn't there. It actually heart a nigga heart for a while.

"Let me explain- I had to leave Giovanni."

"You ain't even warn me.." I spoke shaking my head. There was basically nothing left to talk about.

"Can we just talk- later?" She spoke grabbing my forearm and cutting her eyes at Isiah.

📌 Later That Day.

Giovanni's Point of View

"Is it alright if we come in?" The officer spoke, as I cracked the door open. I shook my head, "Naw yall good." The only way they could come up in my shit was if they had a warrant. I had about 4 blunts rolled up on my countertop, I wasn't finna risk getting arrested.

"Okay. We just wanna ask you a few questions in regards of the case on Rico Lanes." The other officer spoke, writing something down on his notepad. This obviously wasn't my first time dealing with the law. I knew exactly what to say to get them off my back.

"Alright." I spoke confidently. Showing no fear was step one.

"What was your relationship with Mr. Lanes"

"We didn't really have a relationship. It was more of a we say Hey and bye When we seen each other. We were cordial- nothing major." I answered, shaking my head. My head hung low, as I pretended to actually care about the nigga.

"Alright, did he have any issues with anyone?"

"We weren't close, so I wouldn't know anything about his personal life." Which was true. I ain't even know him and snitching ass hoe was even together. While he out here tryna play, and kissing on Raine while he got a whole girl. Niggas be sad as fuck.

Excluding me though.

"Alright if you here any information on his disappearance make sure to contact the station." The other officer spoke up, and I nodded my head. That let me know that they didn't find a body, which I knew they wouldn't. The crew dropped that nigga in acid, and cleaned up all the evidence.

Once I came to my senses, I wasn't even worried. They just gone assume, he took off without saying anything. To make the story add up even more believable we packed clothes from his crib, and of course burnt them afterwards so it'll look like he packed his shii.

Smooth ass Criminal.

"Alright, good day sir"

I threw my hand up, and went back into the building. I now remembered how bored I was since Raine wasn't here. I sighed picking up my prerolled blunt. Before I could even spark it, a knock played on my door.

I huffed, before sitting it back down and opening the door. "Fuck y'all wa- Cleo?" I spoke, looking down as shades covered her face.

"I was really wanting to talk to Raine about this, but she isn't picking up." She spoke lowly, as she cleared her throat.

"What's goin on?" I questioned, examining her. I could only assume, and I ain't wanna do that- cos I knew my homie was like that...

"When her arms rose up to take off the glasses I seen the bruises across her arms, abs her black eye displayed on her face. It was noticeable- since she was Hispanic and closer to lighter shade.

"You got jumped or sum?" I questioned, not able to take my eyes away from the bruises. They looked horrible, and fresh. I don't think just normal fist could cause this much damage, so maybe even brass knuckles were used.

"It was Isiah." She mumbled, standing there clinging onto her purse.

I made a face, unable to process this clearly. "My nigga Isiah?"

She nodded her head, " I caught him cheating with this puta named Milani."

Man what in the fuckery is this.

"So you caught him, and he got mad and did all this?" I questioned, pointing to this bruises. She shook her head no, "apparently he had some Valuable items come up missing and the bitch he cheated with was like I was the only one who had access to the shit. So he beat my ass, and let her join in." She explained, and rage filled her eyes.

"This shit ain't adding up." I mumbled, shaking my head.

I believed shordy, cause she ain't have no reason to lie. There's no way she could give herself a black eye, and make her face swell up on her own.

That don't mean I knew how I was gone handle the situation though.

📌 Around the Same Time
At Raine's House.

Raine's Point of view

"Bitch what the fuck did you eat" Renae spoke, as she held up my Brazilian body wave bundles, while I hovered over the toilet. My hands gripped the sides, as I panted heavily. My whole intestines came up from the pit of my stomach, into the toilet.

"I dont even know" I spoke, as Renae handed me a pink towel. I swiped the sweat from my forehead, and used a different part of the towel to wipe my mouth. I quickly grabbed my toothbrush, and quickly brushed my teeth, and gargled some mouth wash.

Renae stood in the corner quietly. "Raine?"

"Huh?" I spoke, using my shirt to wipe the corners of my mouth.

"You and Gio aren't you know..." she questioned, twiddling her thumbs.

I rolled my eyes, "still happily a virgin"

She blew out a breath of relief, "thank you Jesus." She shouted, doing a little praise dance. "Anyway, I heard Jalisa back in town." She gave me a look, and I shrugged my shoulders.

The news had been circling around for about a week, so it wasn't my first time hearing it.

"Pretty sure my spot secured." I stated, confidently. I mean Gio and I made it clear we weren't going to talk to anybody else. I trusted him, so I wasn't worried.

Anyways, Jalisa was one of his exes. I haven't heard much about about her, but I know they were close before she went ghost and left the face of the earth. Not to seem like a hating ass bitch- but it seemed a little suspicious that she was coming back all of sudden.

Like it's cool you wanna come back and all, but why now?

Giovanni's Point Of View

I paced around the house trying to put two and two together. If Isiah was hanging with Milani, that could possible sum up to two things.

1) He had no idea what the fuck was going on

Or

2) He a opp ass nigga, and plotting with Milani

I had Zero proof of either one, and honestly it was driving me crazy. Could Isiah really be a Oop? But shit, homie or not he can get shot to. I really ain't give a fuck- cos either way they playing with Raine safety.

N' ion play bout shordy.

On the other side of the fence, we had Jalisa. I had mad love for her. Could I ever fuck with her again though- probably not.

I did wanna hear her explanation though.

Looking at the time on my phone, I noticed I was about 10 minutes late to meeting up with Jalisa. Shaking my head, I grabbed my keys and headed to my hair.

📌 10 minutes Later

"I though you stood me up." Jalisa mumbled, as she sat at the park bench. Her short hair blew with the wind, and freckles splattered on her face. She had Caramel skin, and a nose ring pierced on the right side of her nostril. "Naw." I spoke, shaking my head. "Gone head and speak though."

"The Black Diamonds were after my family and I. Therefore, I had to loose contact with anyone. They knew we were close Giovanni- so if they seen you happy they would know something was up and would have looked for me." She explained, looking me straight in the eyes.

"That don't change the fact I'm talkin to somebody."

"Where was she when you went Downhill? Who was helping you get back in your feet Giovanni? Where was she-"

"She wasn't there, but if I knew her I know she would have." I explained, shrugging my shoulders.

"Can we be friends then?"

Knowing that I still have love for her, "probably not." I answered, in a low tone. I was over her, it was hard letting go of them memories.

She nodded her head, "alright." She quickly got up from her seat, and walked the opposite way.

Now that I tackled one issue, I still had to get to the bottom of the last one.

📌 That Night

Raine's Point Of view

I laid on my bed, with a cold rag on my forehead. I had to strip down to my underwear since my fever hasn't gone down. I groaned, clutching my stomach, feeling the wave of nausea come onto me.

I haven't even checked my phone, since I could hardly move without throwing up. A knocked played on my door, and a slowly mumbled a "come in"

Gio came from behind the door, and I smiled. "Now I see why you aint been answering all day." He spoke, tossing two Walmart bags on my bed. After, he took off his hoodie, kicked off his forces, and unzipped his jeans so he was now left in a pair of black basketball shorts and gray socks.

He then ran over, and laid next to me. "Awn my baby sick." He coo'ed kissing my cheek.

"Move before you get sick." I whined, pushing him away.

"Nigga I gotta Strong immune system- I barely get sick." He flexed, which was very true.

Wish I could relate. I thought, mentally rolling my eyes.

He positioned me on top his chest, and I laid there listening to his heart beat slowly drifting into a slumber.

Part 2 otw...

Anyways I been gone for a while- y'all miss me?😌

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.9K 68 15
You might be going through your dark nights, but there will always be brighter days ahead.
26.8K 996 43
✨It's complicated✨ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
MY MAN MY MAN😚 Від luvvkynii😚

Підліткова література

1.5K 17 20
If you like that good girl hood boy type love, then this is the story for you. Enjoy!
183 2 12
𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝔂'𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪�...