The Alpha's Destiny 2 (Fulfil...

By FionaCakes91

MOVED TO GOODNOVEL. Chapters 1-12 only. Warning: 18+ For mature audiences only. Read at your own risk. This... More

😓ANNOUNCEMENT😓
CHAPTER 2: QUEEN MAGDALENA
Chapter 3: Zoey
Chapter 4: The Meeting
Chapter 5: Who Else Kissed The Luna?
Chapter 6: El Capitan James
Chapter 7: I Thought You Were Dead
Chapter 8: Blizzard
Chapter 9: Gob-Job
Chapter 10: Wolf Guru
Chapter 11: 14 Truths And A Dare
Chapter 12: 14 Truths And A Dare Part 2
Cover
🏆ACHIEVEMENTS🏆

CHAPTER 1: 6 YEARS AGO

3.3K 159 102
By FionaCakes91

Remember guys, the Anonymous POV belongs to someone top secret that won't be revealed until the end of this book.

Anonymous POV

6 YEARS AGO

He sat at the bar and analyzed the time on his yellow-gold Rolex wristwatch. It was half-past midnight.

"Donovan, get me a couple more shots of whiskey."

He was pissed, he was supposed to meet up with someone, but the person never showed up.

He drank the shots and obtained a few more.

He could sense eyes on him, so he craned his neck to his left, and that's when he saw her. She wore a tight black leather dress that emphasised her curves. Her breasts were struggling to remain covered behind the skimpy material.

She caught him glancing at her and her lust overflowed. She licked her lips and cupped her breasts pushing them up towards her neck. She slid from the booth where she sat and strutted her way over to him.

He examined the way she wiggled her hips while taking small steps towards him. She wore those hooker stilettos, the ones with the thick platforms and slender heels. He zoomed in his were-vision, and he spotted an interpretation of a half-naked woman masturbating on the side of her shoes.

She perched on the stool next to him. "Hello, there sexy." She had a southern American accent, maybe Texan or Alabamian. Shit! He didn't care. "Are you looking for some fun tonight, babe? Because I can show ya a pretty wild time," she leaned over the counter so that he could have a better look down her cleavage.

He didn't answer her, he just emptied his remaining shots of alcohol. The she-wolf admired the colour of his eyes. She had never seen a more beautiful shade of green. She reckoned he was the most handsome man she'd ever encountered.

She watched the sexy wolf, but the more she tried to gain his attention, the more he ignored her. She didn't like the feeling of being rejected. "Listen here, buddy, I can get any one of these assholes in this bar to fuck me, but I chose you. You should be fucking lucky," she spat. He turned and saw her eyes, and they were as black as coal. Her wolf was angry, and that made him intrigued.

"Where are you from, she-wolf?"

Her wolf relaxed as she heard the sweet humming tone of his voice. "Dallas, Texas, " she replied.

"Hmm," he held her gaze, and he noticed her almond-shaped eyes, they were a lovely shade of brown. "So what brings you to Canada?"

"I'm here for some big meeting that's taking place at Alpha Zander's pack mansion, I heard that werewolves from all over the world are going to be there, " she scoffed. He examined her heart-shaped face. She didn't seem very pleased about Alpha Zander. She saw the amusement dancing in his eyes. "Oh shit! I beg your pardon, you're probably from these parts, so that would make you apart of Alpha Zander's pack," she apologised.

He chortled. He wished to know what she thought about the Alpha. "What do you know about him?" She looked at him puzzled, and he picked up on her confusion. "Right, you don't know him, so let me ask you another question. What do other werewolves say about him?"

She hesitated, she knew it was wrong to speak ill against an Alpha, furthermore to do it in the presence of one of his pack members seemed suicidal. But his eyes could make any she-wolf break the rules. "They claim he is a demon wolf that got mad after his parents died, then he went on a rampage killing thousands of wolves. Rumour has it he is the only werewolf known to stay in his wolf form for 6 months." she sighed. Oh, and my..." she trailed off.

"Go on, sweets, " he ran his hand up her thigh as a form of encouragement. She gulped and continued.

"One of my friends told me that he is a beast..."

He interrupted her speech with his boisterous laughter. "Sweets, aren't we all beasts? I mean, we are werewolves."

The she-wolf giggled and swatted his chest, "No, silly. I was going to say that she told me he is a beast in bed. She mentioned he fucked her once, and after, she couldn't move for hours. She also stated that another she-wolf fucked him, and he didn't cum at all, he just kept on going and going for 5 hours straight..." He zoned her out again. He hated girls that talk too much. Once again the she-wolf saw him losing interest, so she went in for the kill. She made the bold move of palming his cock through his trousers. She gasped at how huge it was. "So you do want me, you're already so hard."

He squeezed her hand and removed it from his crotch. "I'm far from being hard, sweets." She winced from the pain of his grip. It took her a while to register what he said, but when she did a small moan escaped her plump, pink lips. Her eyes went wide and her heart rate skyrocketed.

She looked at him with hunger in her eyes.

He knew what she was thinking. He knew she wanted him; she wanted to fuck.

He ran his hand up her dress. "You want me to fuck you..., don't you?"

Her arousal was clawing at his senses.

His ears perked at the rapid sounds of her breathing, and he could feel the intense heat radiating from her pussy.

He saw the way her body severely trembled with desire at the sound of his raspy voice. He could detect the sweet smell of her juicy pussy.

"She smells like a virgin," his wolf declared, but he didn't care. He was tipsy and pissed. He needed to fuck.

He downed a few more shots of whiskey then he pulled her by the arm and dragged her to his 2014 white Lamborghini. He opened the door and helped her in the front seat, then he jumped in the driver's chair and drove off to the mansion.

Thirty minutes later and they arrived. "Wow, this place is huge," the she-wolf admired the grandeur structure. He did not have time for that. He felt the alcohol wearing off.

"Let's go, sweets," he lifted her and threw her over his shoulders then bolted inside the mansion and up the stairs. He steadied her on her feet. She was again marvelled by the decor of the impressive mansion.

"Is this your quarters?" she inquired.

He didn't hear a fucking word she said. All he could focus on was the pink nipple peeking out at him. It must have slipped out when he was carrying her over his shoulder. He made one huge step and grabbed her roughly in his arms. She began to say something again.

"You fucking talk too much," he smashed his lips against hers, and she moaned out in pleasure. He flicked the exposed nipple between his fingers. She groaned in ecstasy. He needed to be in her now! "Take your clothes off," he demanded. She just stood there with an indecisive look on her face. "Why so hesitant, young wolf, when your pussy has made up its mind?" He took a sniff and watched as she tried to collect her thoughts."I already know you're a virgin if that's what you're worried about."

"I thought because you are drunk you didn't pick up on the fact."

Shit! The alcohol had completely vanished from his system, and he realised that he couldn't take advantage of this poor young virgin. "How old are you by the way?"

"I'm 19. How old are you?"

"21. But why are you dressed like a prostitute?"

"I just needed to be someone else tonight and do something on my own, without my father's permission."

He gave her a pitied look, she took that as an invitation, and she jumped in his arms and sucked on his lips. "Look, If you were any other she-wolf I would fuck you raw, but you are a virgin and I won't do that to you," he gently pushed her away.

She was hurt. "Look here asshole, the only reason I went out tonight was so that I could meet someone who would fuck me, so if you are not that someone, then I don't need you to be wasting my time," she spun on her heels and headed for the door. Under any other circumstance, he would have clawed her throat out for talking to him like that, but he couldn't. The poor thing was clueless.

He thought about what she said. He could smell she was telling the truth, and he knew another wolf would presumably treat her like trash and he didn't want her first time to be like a cheap one night stand, at least he would tell her the truth before he fucked her. He circled his fingers around her wrist and pulled her against his chest."This is just a one-time thing. I don't date, I don't do girlfriends and I don't make love; I fuck...HARD," he warned her. "If we do this you can't be clingy and you will leave afterwards, got it?"

The she-wolf nodded her head. "Yes, I understand."

"Now take your fucking clothes off, " he ordered. He sat on the bed with his knees apart, and he watched the she-wolf slide the tight fabric down her body. She began to remove her shoes. "No, leave those on," he licked his lips and smirked at her. "Now come here."

She slowly walked over to meet him. Her cheeks were hot from her flaming blush.

He could smell her arousal, she was ripe and ready for the picking. As soon as she moved close enough, he snatched her and hauled her between his legs. His eyes were now levelled with her belly. He wet his lips, and then he sucked on her navel. She groaned at the foreign feeling. "Hmm, that feels nice." Her scent became stronger and his cock grew harder.

He proceeded to suck and lick her navel. Her body quivered. She had never felt this way before. She knew it was going to be hard to stay away from him after. He slid his palms over her smooth body, then he slipped a finger in the waistband of her panties, and he slowly glided it down to her ankles. It turned him on more. He observed the rolled-up material hugging at her ankles. He loved the way they rested against those slutty shoes. He grunted. She stepped out of the panties and slightly kicked them out of the way.

She was a werewolf, she had shifted naked in front of men before, but she had never felt more exposed than she did at that moment. Her pussy liked being seen by this man.

His nose flared, and then he caught a bead of her juices flowing down in-between her thighs. "Fuck, you're wet and ready for me, sweets."

He sprung to his feet and clutched the back of her head. He took her lips with his and kissed her with need. She moaned in bliss and wrapped her arms around his neck. He searched with his hands until they found her ass, he stooped slightly and grabbed her ass and hoisted her legs around his midriff. He settled her on the bed, so she laid down flat on her back. He admired her beauty and delicacy. She deserved to be pampered, but that wasn't in his nature. He only did fast and rough. He was an animal, after all.

He positioned himself over her body, and he stuck two fingers in her mouth, "Suck," he grunted, and she obliged.

She felt him slamming his fingers deep down her throat. She gagged until tears spilt from her eyes.

He withdrew his fingers when he felt they were adequately wet, then he moved them down to her pussy. He didn't say a word he just began rubbing on her clit. Her body bucked at the unfamiliar sensation. "Aww, that feels so good." Her sweet sounds were driving his wolf and him insane. He plunged both fingers into her opening, and he pumped rapidly. She screamed and wailed in ecstasy. "shit! That feels so fucking good," she squirmed and shook until she came.

He pulled out his fingers, they were dripping with cum, he raised them and instructed her to suck. She licked her juices from his fingers and at that moment, he knew a slut had been born. He chuckled in amusement. "Sweets, you remembered when I mentioned to you, I don't make love, I fuck?"

"Yess," she said breathily.

He grinned devilishly, "this is what I meant." Before she could voice another word, he flipped her like a pancake. She now laid on her belly. "On your hands and knees!" he commanded.

Her ass was now in the air. He ran his palms over her milky white globes. Her body responded, and she sighed out in pleasure. He slapped her ass and the sound resonated throughout the room.

He studied her, he liked to see her in that position. She had a pretty pussy. It was well trimmed and smooth. His cock jerked. It couldn't wait to be embedded deep in her virgin hole.

He slid off his trousers and ripped off his shirt. He lined the head of his dick at the opening of her slit.

"Sweets, I just want you to know that once I begin I won't be able to stop."

She wondered why he said that only an Alpha couldn't stop once they begin to fuck. She quickly brushed it aside. She needed his dick inside her cunt, so she nodded her head in understanding.

"No, sweets, I need to hear your consent."

"Yes, I understand. Now, please just fuck me, " she growled out.

He didn't need to say another word.

Without warning, he plunged into her pussy. She hollered out in excruciating pain. Her body went catatonic, her muscles froze and her skin felt like it was on fire. "Ahhhhhh!!!" She wailed.

He waited until her screams died down. "Are you alright, sweets?"

"Yes, don't worry, I can take it."

He knew this, that's the only reason he only ever fucked she-wolves, they were made to handle being fucked like animals.

He continued his onslaught. He slammed into her pussy repeatedly. He felt her pussy muscles attacking his circumference from every angle. He reached his hands around and found her clit. He rubbed it while he fucked her from behind. "Oh, fuck! Fuckkk, it hurts so much!" She shouted.

He almost felt sorry for her, but he warned her. She knew what she was getting herself into. He sent a few more inches in her, and she slumped over more on the bed. Her back was in a perfect arch. Her heels made the scenery a whole lot sexier. He pumped hard in her and watched her globes jiggled with every thrust of his dick. "Too big, too much, " was all he could cypher from the she-wolf. He could smell the blood that now leaked from her centre. Her hymen was fully destroyed.

Two more hours of maddening movements and he stopped and then he pulled out. He watched as her body collapsed on the bed. She was soaked in sweat and her skin was flushed. He disposed of the condom. Even though he didn't cum, he still felt accomplished. The little she-wolf came 8 times in two hours. "You should leave now," he admonished. The she-wolf looked at him with confusion. "I told you, I don't do girlfriends, and you'd have to leave after we fucked." Her face fell into shock. She didn't know he actually meant it.

She tried to move, but she couldn't feel her limbs. She went into a panic. "I can't feel my limbs," she whispered with tear-stained cheeks.

"It will pass after a few hours. I'll call someone to get you."

He mind-linked an omega and told her to come to the guest quarters. Three minutes later an elderly woman about 60, came strolling in with a wheelchair. She bowed her head, but she didn't speak. He had ordered her through the mind-link to just come and take the girl and to not say anything to him. The she-wolf thought the omega would be shocked to see her in that state, but the old woman was used to seeing girls like that by now. She wrapped the young lady into a blanket and helped her to get seated on the wheelchair.

The omega started to push her out of the room. "So are we not going to exchange names?" she asked without looking at the man who just took her virginity.

"No, sweets, it's unnecessary, it's not like we are ever going to see each other again. After the big gathering, we'll go our separate ways," he explained.

She felt used and dirty, she silently cried as the omega wheeled her out of the room.

He went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

As soon as he was out, he decided to mind-link his beta.

"Carson, where the fuck have you been? We were supposed to meet tonight and spy on the vampires," he spat.

"Sorry, Alpha, I got caught up tonight. Alpha Fabian Wormington came early, and I had to go receive him."

"Fuck! Ok, we'll see to the vampires tomorrow night. They are up to something. Get some rest we'll meet in my study at 5 am."

"Alpha, that's 15 minutes from now," Carson whined.

"Then I'll see you in 15 minutes."

To be continued...

Hello, my little kittens. Welcome to The Alpha's Destiny 2. I want this book to be a little more serious than the first one in terms of plotline and events. I have so much in store for you guys. Sit back, relax and enjoy.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 75.1K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
47.5K 3.7K 47
J has her wolf back. She has a mate, a pack, a family. She even knows her name. Life has never been this good. And yet, she can't quite relax. Her m...
59.9K 1.9K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
31.7K 931 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...