Chapter 8: Blizzard

Anonymous POV

"You're fucking kidding me? Declan is in love with Lun-Lun. FUCK! I thought that asshole was gay." Carson could not believe what Zander told him.

"Why would I fucking joke about something like this? I know it's true. He has changed ever since I brought Hazel to the mansion." Zander remembered the night he first took Hazel home from the masquerade ball. "The way he was looking at her that night... Fuck! I should have seen it sooner."

"Well, I mean, Luna is hot, and he is unmated. At least he has not made a move on her, " Carson said. Zander's eyes went pitch black, and he began to growl. He did not like the way Carson was talking about his wife. "Come on, Alpha, I am mated, you know I don't look at the Luna in that way."

Zander knew he spoke the truth. He checked the time on the clock. "Where is that fucking bloodsucker?" He grumbled.

Dimitri had informed Zander that he found a coven of witches residing in the caves of the Dead Man's Peak mountain. He said that they may have information that could help in the search for Zoey.

"Maybe he got caught in the Blizzard. It's snowing like a motherfucker out there, plus the wind is 45 mph. You sure you wanna go out there in that, Alpha?"

"Carson, I have to find my sister. Moon Goddess only knows what she's going through right now. I have no clue who took her and why. If these witches might help, then I must push through this storm for Zoey."

"Yes. For Zoey. I really miss that brat, " Carson chuckled.

"Me too, every day," Zander sighed. "No, seriously, where the fuck is that undead asshole?" Zander checked the time once more. "He should be here by now." Zander rubbed his eyes and sat in the black leather couch. Carson grabbed a bottle of wine and poured Zander and himself a glass, he then sat beside his Alpha and waited with him for the vampire.

A few minutes later the front door burst opened and an angry-looking Topher stepped in. "I fucking told you, Talon, to make sure you tagged my bags properly. Now my fucking luggage is left in Paris, " he fumed. He kicked off his snow-covered shoes and slipped his minx coat off his broad shoulders.

"Look, bro, I'm sorry I was... You know... distracted, " Talon smirked as he dragged two large Gucci suitcases through the door. Chastity hustled in behind him and ran in Topher's arms. His body relaxed as he wrapped his arms around his mate.

"I'm so sorry, baby, it was all my fault, " she cooed. Talon wiggled his eyebrows at his brother. Topher lowered his head and kissed Chastity on her lips. Talon hurriedly slipped his coat and shoes off, then he kicked the door shut behind him. He hurried over to the kissing couple.

"Where's my kiss?" he complained. Chastity broke the kiss and adjusted her eyes on Talon.

"Get over here, big papa," Chastity said in a sexy voice. Talon hurried over to his brother and their shared mate. Topher spun her around so that her back was pressing against his hard-on. He clutched the right side of her waist and held her in place. Talon pressed his hard-on against her front and began sucking on her lips. He grabbed the left side of her waist and pressed harder against her crotch. "Ohhh, Goddd, " she moaned out.

A low grumble escaped from Topher's lips, he lowered his mouth and ran his tongue over his mark on her neck. "You taste like peaches and strawberries, " he whispered against her ear. "Peaches are my favourite and strawberries are Talon's favourite."

Chastity hummed in Talon's mouth as Topher's warm breath caressed the side of her neck. "Damn, Chas, I might have to eat your pussy right in this hallway if you continue to make those sounds, " Talon said huskily.