Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 7

26.8K 640 139
By Peachsk

A/N- I just want to mention that I changed the ending of Chapter 6. If you wanna go back and read it because the first time I wrote it. It was rushed but I fixed it. So check it out.....
(The part where they are at Ikea)

Third Person

The next day...

Today Owen had a meeting with 'Sunshine Daycare'. Someone had finally got back after two days of waiting. The meeting was for the guardian to check out if they liked the place or not. So Cameron didn't have to come with him.

Mason couldn't mind Cameron today since he had work. So Owen was putting his trust into his younger brother. Much to his dismay Noah was the olny one free to mind Cameron.

Maybe this might help him become responsible?

Currently Cameron sat at the kitchen counter colouring as she sat on Noahs lap. Humming some tune. Owen stood infront of him. Warning him that Cameron better come back home safely.

"I mean it Noah there better not be a single hair missing from her head." Owen said sternly.

"Don't worry O no hair ever leaves my head or else I would be blad. Silly." Cameron started to giggle at the thought of her being bald.

Noah chuckled at his little sisters response.

"Owen don't worry she is in safe hands. Is it okay to bring her to the park?" Camerons ears perked up at the mention of park. She then looked up to Owen for his answer giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Noah I don't think it would___"

"Plwase O I wanna go on my princess scooter." She then added a pouty lip to her puppy dog eyes. Owen sighed giving into those cute innocent eyes.

"Fine but your not to leave Noahs side. I don't want another rerun of yesterday okay?" Owen said firmly. The little girls eyes widened. She started to wiggle off of Noahs lap to get down. Which he helped her.

She quickly ran around and hugged Owens leg since he was too tall.

"Thank you!" She squealed. Owen picked her up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Remember indoor voice." Owen reminded her.

She nodded and wiggled out of his grasp. Which he put her down. She ran back around to Noah and started to pull on his arm.

"Come on Noah we need to go to the park so I can ride my princess scooter!"

She said tugging his arm. Huffing when he wouldn't budge. Noah was getting too much amusement out of this. A smirk played on his lips.

Cameron crossed her arms and tried to glare at Noah. (Keyword tried) Noah and Owen found it adorable how her little nose would scrunch up and her little eyebrows would furrowed together.

Noah finally got up, once he did Cameron tugged at his arm pulling him along to the hall where their coats were.

Noah helped Cameron get into her coat and he put his on. Owen came along to say goodbye. Owen gave her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. But Cameron had forggotten something. Ellie.

She ran back into the kitchen where Ellie was and grabbing her.

"No Cam you can't being Ellie she will get all dirty." Owen said.

"I always bring her."

"She be waitting for you when you come back." Cameron nodded knowing Owen was going to win so she gave Ellie a quick kiss and whispered 'I'll miss you' and handed her to Owen.

Cameron soon took off woth her princesss scooter. Noah hot on her tail. Shouting at her to etheir wait for him or not to cross the road. Noah didn't think taking care of a give year old would be this hard.

While Noah and Cameron were on their way to the park. Owen was driving to 'Sunshine Daycare'. He was nervous he didn't know what to expect from this place. Only that it was affordable and had good reviews.

Once he arrived into a fairly decent car park. The White and blue building infront of him. Which had a rainbow sign saying 'Sunshine Daycare' with a small sun symbol at the end. So far it looked good.

When he got to the front door he rang the bell that was there. The door opened to a fairly average sized woman. She had gorgeous dark skin and dark curley hair. She wore a pair of white mom jeans with a black wooly jumper.

"Hi I'm Juila you must be Mr.Davis if I'm correct?" Juila said holding out her hand.

Owen took her hand shaking it. "Yes but please do call me Owen no need for formalitys."

She nodded. Waving at him to take a step in. Closing the door behind him. When you girst walk in it was a reception painted white but on the walls were childrens pictures and drawings. There was a small sitting area for anyone that need to and a desk.

Juila led him into the back. Which was a big space full of colour and toys.

"I'm one of the head caretakers here and I'm sure Cameron would love it."

"This is honestly perfect so how long do ypu keep them for?"

"Well we usually keep them until four but there is some kids that on certain days have to stay late which is okay too." That was pedfect for Owen since then if he couldn't get Cameron. Noah could on his way back from school since it was on the way.

"So how do I get her into here?" Owen was starting to get excite because this place was perfect.

"Well we can sign some papers today and drop her in whenever you'd like." She smiled.

Noah and Cameron had finally reached the park. The first place they went was the playground. Cameron was currently on the baby swing. As Noah pushed her, her scooter standing beside him.

"Higher! Higher! Higher Noah!" Cameron squealed.

"Any higher and you'll touch the sky."

"Then lets go higher I wanna see Mommy!"

Cameron was starting to get excited at the thought of seeing her Mommy again. This caused Noah to stop pushing it made him frown at the thought that Cameron didn't understand.

"Noah push me!" Cameron whined as she felt herself swinging slowly.

"How about you try the slide?" He was trying to distract the little girl who was getting excited over seeing her Mommy. Good thing it worked.

"Sure!" She chirped as Noah lifted her out and she grabbed her scooter. Scooting over to the slide going up and down it multiple times squealing as she went down.

After an hour of playing in the playground Cameron was start to get tired and hungery and that wasn't a good mix for a five year old.

"Noah I'm hungry!" She whined.

"Okay then lets go home." He started to walk toward the exit of the playground but turned around when Cameron didn't move.

"Whats wrong Cam?"

"I'm too tired to scoot home." Her head feel down. So Noah picked her up placing her on his hip. And taking the scooter in one hand. Cameron layed her head on his shoulder.

As they were walking out Noah bumped into a girl from school.
"Oh hey! Noah right?" The girl with luscious dirty blond hair asked.

"Ye your Kiara right? Your in my maths." Noah said back to the girl.

"Yep thats me haha. So whos this cutey." Kiara said pointing to Cameron who rested her head on Noahs shoulder.

"Oh this is Cameron my little sister. Cam say hi." He hooshed her up a bit and she gave Kiara a small wave and smile. Kiara gushed at the sight who wouldn't.

"Aw she is so cute. Noah I never knew you were such a big fan of princesses." She said looking at the scooter. She was well aware it was his sisters but what could a little teasing do?

"Funny. Actually for your information it's my little sisters." He said confidently.

"He told me his favourite princess was Sleeping beauty. You know you look like her." Cameron added in. Noah looked at the little girl surprised as she was only half asleep a minute ago. While Kiara blushed.

"Cameron go back to sleep." He playfully pushed her head back down.

"Well I gotta head and get this princess home. But I'll see you in school. Bye!" Noah said waving Kiara off.

"Bye!" Kiara waved back.

After about a twenty minute walk they finally got home. Once they were home Cameron was fast asleep.

"Hey you guys are back how___" Owen was interrupted by Noah shushing him. Noah carefully took off her jacket placing her scooter down first. Then placing her on the couch. With Ellie and a blanket. He gave Cameron a small kiss on the forehead which made her smile.

Owen and Noah then made their way into the kitchen.

"So how was today? Was she good? She didn't do anything did she?" Owen asked.

"Owen she was a okay. We just played in the playground until she got tired and hungry and so we left." Noah reassured Owen.

"So how did the daycare thing go?" Noah ask as he made his way to make Cameron a peanut butter sandwich for when she wakes up.

"Well it went great and she can start going whenever. But I still have two more days off. But days where I can't pick her up you will need to."

Noah nodded. Cameron then walked into the room rubbing her eyes. Holding Ellie in one hand.

Owen rushed over to hug her which she accepted.

"I missed you." Owen said to Cameron.

"I missed you too!" Camerons smile grew on her face.

"Here I have food here for Cam we can watch a movie?" Noah suggested.

"Yessss!" Cameron beamed running back into the sitting room.

"Indoor voice!" Owen shouted back at her.

Noah followed Cameron withthe sandwich.
"Do you wan to watch 'Monsters Inc'?"

"Whats that?" Cameron asked tilting her head to the side in confision.

"I'll show you"

They soon will be watching 'Monster Inc' for a couple of days now instead of 'Trolls'.

There you go Chapter 7...

It was a bit light hearted this Chapter. We got to meet some new characters.

What do you think of Juila?

What do you think of Kiara?

Any ships?

How do you think Cameron will get on in Daycare?

Any favourite brothers yet?

Anything you want to see?

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.2K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
770K 24.8K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
293K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
Never Alone By Ela

Teen Fiction

877K 26K 48
[[COMPLETED]] Her parents gave her the most precious people in her life. ~oOo~ Athena Eleanor Hale, seven years old, have four personal bodyguards w...