Still Falling for You [NH yea...

By ChloeLaPomme

Editing slowly January: Toward the future/Vision Fabruary: Hands March: Fanfic/fanart inspo. (by @shamyliciou... More

Information
January - Toward the future/Vision
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
March - Fanfic/Fanart inspo
April - Too late/Missed opportunities
June - Honor/Sacrifice
July - Movie inspired
August - Cultures/Around the world
October - Horror
October - Horror
November - Crime AU

October - Horror

205 17 7
By ChloeLaPomme

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 2 028
Publish: 10/27/2020
Summary: When despair turns into a feeling of love so intense that obsession is the only thing that can help you protect the one you love. 

A constant sound brings her back to consciousness. Her head spins dangerously. As if it wants to detach itself from her body. Her eyes seem to be crossing. She keeps opening and closing her eyes, they're still stinging her.

The decor of the room gives her the impression that she's in a room. But, the impersonality inhabiting the place makes her doubt.

Bip.

She perceives noises on her left. Her body is too heavy, too painful to move.

"I just want to know how she's doing!"

Bip. Bip.

That masculine voice is familiar to her.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Uzumaki, only family can see her."

Bip. Bip. Bip.

Uzumaki? Naruto-kun is here?

Her mind is completely clouded by the background noises, parasites preventing her from thinking. Impossible to understand what's happening.

"Just tell me how she is. I'm the one who found her bathing in her own blood in the middle of an allway, I deserve to know."

Bip. Bip. Bip.

She doesn't know why, but this blare sound won't stop speeding. She feels like the sound becomes louder and louder and louder. She also has that weird feeling in her heart. It's painful. It's not the first time she's feeling it. Absolutely not. Naruto always gives her this magnetic effect; pleasant, warm and soft.

"I'm sorry Mr. Uzumaki, but I have to ask you to leave."

Bip. Bip. Bip.

"Hinata's-"

She can't hear his voice anymore. Her eyelids are heavy. She's going back to sleep. But, she'd like to see him. The least she can do is to thank him for...

For...

For whatever he did, she just wants to see this boy who seems worried for her. Since her mom and her sister passed away, no one paid her attention anymore.

Bip. Bip. Bip.

Confusion overwhelms her. It's because of that tickling feeling in her chest again.

Suddenly, a white figure enters the room. She only hears buzzing, more or less low. She feels the bed she's lying on moving.

Is she been taken to Naruto?

Unfortunately, all she can see is her father. She hopes he didn't see the blonde. Hiashi doesn't like the orphan boy.

She fights to see her father's face better. As usual, his expression doesn't change, still cold and hard. Hinata knows he's mad. What's the point at being delusional? She's nothing more than a burden he's trying to get rid of.

***

"The Hyuuga heiress survives a murder attempt."

***

Click. Click. Click.

In the darkness of her room, she cuts photos under the light of her computer screen. It's not easy with all the tubes in her arms, but she has nothing better to do. She should be in bed to get some rest, but she can't sleep.

Worry keeps her awake.

He's at school. She can't stop thinking about him. About the girls who can enjoy speaking to him, being in the same classroom as him. Whereas she's stuck in her huge flat, waiting for him to come back.

At 6 o'clock, she'll take her binoculars. For her own sanity, she'll check him for any small details. She'll make sure that there's no lipstick on his tanned skin. That no girls came over to his flat facing hers. No, he's not allowed to. But how can she forbid that? Looking at him is all she can do for now.

Focused on her task in hand, her snips of scissors are precise and quick.

Click. Click. Click.

Hinata follows the contours of the beautiful solar figure that smiles at the lens. His eyes sparkle with joy. Her heart beats hard. So hard she has to stop and inhales deeply. She puts the scissors down and caresses the picture. On this one, he wears his uniform. He had just cut his hair. And she remembers very well which hairdresser had been able to sublim his gold locks. His face is clear. With one finger, she brushes his strong jaw. She squeezes her thighs and fidges on her chair.

"Naruto-kun. Naruto-kun. Naruto-kun." She sings. She's light-headed, she's high. If she weren't chained, she'd be flying because of the overwhelming joy she's feeling. She starts to laugh innocently.

Click. Click. Click.

Her smile falls when she notices the girl next to him. She doesn't like to see such feminine presence too familiar with him. So, she decides to cut her. Quickly, she cuts that coquettish smile on her face. She favours the moment. Chills crawl under her skin. She hates her.

The more she cut this malicious Shion off of her Naruto, the more relieved she feels. Indirectly, she confesses her endless love for him, her need to protect him from that type of shrews.

Her smile comes back, happy to see him finally alone. A lighter in hand, the one she took from the kitchen, she doesn't think twice. She burns the parts violently cut off.

Bye-bye Shion!

The ashes slid from her pale fingers to the bin.

Eventually, she's alone with the object of her affection in her hands. She affectionately hugs him against her cheek, signs with satisfaction then slid the picture in a plastic pocket. With that, it won't get ruined.

She doesn't look away from her collection of treasures passing before her eyes. He's perfect. His azure eyes on the photos never stop to meet her lavender ones. Her excitation grows. But frustration quickly spreads. A grimace stretches itself and she shuts her book. She moans, fidgets again.

Nothing can replace what she yearns for.

Naruto-kun. Naruto-kun. Naruto-kun.

Although he brightens her life, she wants to have him completely.

She's sure they meant to be together.

She can't wait to see him again.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough... 

***

"Matching between Pain and the facial composite given by Hyuuga Hinata"

***

Back to high school, nothing has changed. Head low, she keeps walking, her gaze fixed on the ground. She hears them.

She can hear them talk.

Students' whispers ring behind her back. No one dares talk to her about her assault. They're scared.

Her father refuses to give her details about the attack. Because he doesn't want it to be a big deal. His business can receive a bad press. More, the police are on the case. So, she has nothing to worry about.

She just has to be quiet and to start to live a normal life again.

It's hard.

From time to time, she feels eyes on her, or hands on her. So, she relieves herself with her nails, flogging her skin until they draw blood. She scratches her neck to confort. It's an after-effect, it's normal. Hinata knows her attacker isn't really next to her. She knows she has nothing to be afraid of when her friends, Kiba and Shino, are with her.

Yet, she withdraws into herself.

Despite her reserved nature, boys keep turning around her. She doesn't know exactly the rumors some students spread about her. But given the obscene requests she receives, she thinks that they see her as an easy lay.

As every morning, Hinata's here early. Her body, still sore, makes her grimace when she opens her class door.

She's surprised when she sees his cute blonde head lying on a desk at the center of the room. She jolts. The opened window gives way to the wind to dive into his golden hair. Everything becomes brighter right away. She blushes. Her heart throbs at the sight of the boy.

Naruto-kun.

What is he doing here? Usually, they almost never cross paths since they don't have the same classes. More, she thinks that he has a French class at the other side of the building in a couple of minutes. Well, she's sure. She knows his timetable by heart.

But, he's here!

And Hinata doesn't plan on holding herself. It's the perfect opportunity to talk to him, to thank him for his heroic act. She has to overcome her shyness.

Her whole body shakes, then relaxes as soon as she notices that he's sleeping. Gently, she closes the door. Her legs are about to buckle, to such an extent that she decides to sit on the chair before him.

His masculine perfume comes stimulate her senses, fills her soul. Slowly, she bends, inhales that woody, spicy scent. It's really him. Intoxicated, she bits her lower lip. A shiver goes down her spine, forcing her to close her eyes to enjoying more of it for a second. She holds back a moan, exhales quietly before his peaceful face.

He's adorable.

In this position, she can see his features caressed by the sunlight better. But, a detail stakes her. Under his hair, a plaster officiates on his eyebrow, a black eye turning purplish and a bruise staining his jaw.

The silly smile she had for a while, falls.

What happened to him?

Maybe it's because of his boxing practice? He's always hurt when he comes back home. She would always watch him heal himself, then bandage his well built body.

Despite that, she freaks out. She doesn't like when he's hurt.

Poor Naruto, she'd like to hug him.

She will never hurt him.

Her fingers brush against his face. She freezes when he moves. It's touching to see him moisten his lips, frowning a little. Fortunately, he doesn't wake up. Hinata can still admire him, enjoy this feeling blooming in her chest.

Oh, she just touched Naruto-kun!

Her breathing broke. If he had woke up, she probably would have fainted.

Fascinated by the softness of his skin, she looks at the fingers that caressed him.

She wants to do it again.

Her hand is already on his cheek. A tingling sensation goes through her. She quivers with pleasure when she brushes his hair. They're so soft. Her thumb falls on his lips. Envious, she brings it to her own lips. It's so good, but not enough. She wants to kiss him. Are they as firm as they are in her dreams? She feels dizzy. She squeezes her thigh just by imagining it.

Kissing Naruto-kun! Her hero. The one she admires. The one who belongs to her, and to no one else.

Did he kiss other girls before? Maybe Sakura? They're close.

That picture tears her heart apart. Her mouth is seized by a bitter taste. Jealousy sweeps this feeling of intense joy away. She too would like to express her love for him freely.

But there's a chance her father knows about it. And she has to protect Naruto from him. She can only watch him from afar. She's been forbidden to go near him even though she so needs him. She wants to belong to him. He belongs to her! Her and no one else. They don't deserve him, can't claim on him.

Hinata is the only one who cares about him.

Tucking her hair behind her ears, she slowly bends down to him. She holds her breath, shiver when their lips brush against each other. Unspeakable pleasure boils in her veins and colours her cheeks with a scarlet red.

She wants to press her mouth against his. She wants to explore it, ravage him with her tongue, her teeth, mark him with a shade of red, tatoo him in her own way. But, she forces herself to move back, not allowing herself to do it.

Her eyes are staring at his lips. They're calling her, attempting her.

She'd like to have more.

So, in order to reduce her frustration, Hinata takes her phone and allows herself to take a few pictures. For her personal use, of course. The ones she has start to be a bit outdated. Even if she doesn't delete them, she'll never have enough.

The tics of his watch thick in the silence. She hasn't noticed it before. The small frog on the second hand jumps from seconds to seconds. Hinata realises she doesn't have any more time to admire him from that close. It's almost time.

Unwillingly, she stands up, hiding his watch in her palm. Of course, she'll put it in a safe place. Where she keeps all his precious belongings.

"See you soon, Naruto-kun."

***

"Unexplained disappearances of Konoha High School students." 

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten September. I just can't focus on this story right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.1K 101
[REQUESTS CLOSED] Drabbles of the NaruHina kind. A collection of unrelated short stories prompted by the wonderful and creative readers of tumblr...
784 25 42
VariousNarutoCharatersxReader Ft.Music Aesthetics. ━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━ Updates: Slow Start:[6/6/22] Finish:[7/20/23]
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
622K 11.7K 60
This scenario/story is the character of "Naruto" are farther/mother to you (y/n) I don't any own "Naruto" all rights go to the original owner Enjoy...