True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 6: locked eyes
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 8: Shocked
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Caged
Chapter 35: Life continues
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance

373 30 1
By Yukio9901

Kyran's POV

We quickly divide into troops and move out to our assigned positions. Some go to the safe house, some to the borders and we go to the front line, where most of the action is.

I can't help but thank the moon goddess and mother Earth for thinking I deserved this god sent power.

I'm shit nervous because I'm still not 100% sure how to work these new found powers, even after Daniel explained what he can to me.

Daniel. An angel that didn't deserve anything he got. I'm doing this for him, my clan, my family and friends and especially the love of my life.

I look over at him and smile, reassuring both him and me, that everything will be just fine.

He gives me a bright loving smile in return, but I can still the force in it. I know this isn't what he wants me doing, but I rather be the person to does this, than see him hurting.

Foolish. I know. But I can't bare see him in any more pain.

And I definitely won't allow myself to die and let him experience death of a loved one again.

The fear and pressure of doing this slowly makes my heart pound even faster.
All in all, it sort of prepares me for whatever I'm about to face.

I take a deep breath, once we reach the front line.

"Yoh, you better have a plan to beat this bitchface Theo. I need to go home and get a good hard fuck." Alek says as if we all just at a dinner and dance.

I shake my head and slight laugh, letting myself be seen.

That definitely calmed me down, a lot too.

"Definitely have a plan." I say and harden my face to search out Devilin.

Sure enough I find her surrounded by people willing to blindly follow her every command. A scrawl plastered on her face, as if her plans are being ruined.

'I'm going to show you just how much we can ruin you plans' I think to myself.

Theo nods after explaining everything to Alek, and for the first time the guy actually looks ready to stop fighting and go home. And I totally understand.

I stay hidden in the foliage and watch as Daniel makes his appearance known. The scrowl on Devlin's face one of irritation. And I totally enjoy it.

He avoids her completely as if she's the carbon dioxide in the air and focuses his attention on the female witch beside her.

Just as Daniel charges at the witch, Theo surprise attacks Devlin. She's forced back by his wind powers and gets ready to attack after staring harshly at Theo.

I turn and focus on channelling the energy from the earth together with the energy running through my veins.

I get it on the first try and send a mental thanks to the gods. Trying to contain this energy though, is a bit harder. I take a deep calm breath and clear my mind from what's happening around me, as much as possible and try containing the combined energy at the center of my core again.

I'm pretty sure it takes me over 10 minutes and send another mental thanks to which ever gods are watching me. They must seriously want me to rid the pest of the planet.

Just as I come out from my sub conscious state, the noise of my warriors shouts startle me, as their shout for their Alpha. All of a sudden I'm out of my coverage and racing towards where I see Theo getting pushed to his knees by an invisible force. Devilin staring into his eyes. Her appearance is just how I imagined. Ragged, bruised and badly injured. And then it clicks to me, as I continue to speed to them, she's using Moarte's Dance on Theo and his probably way past it's comfort zone.

Seeing as running seems to be a problem is this maize of fighting warriors, I push myself upwards and take flight into the air.

Devilin doesn't seem to notice me and I fill my fist with electric thunderbolts as I go to punch her. She flies back as my hand meet her face. She crashes into a tree and I don't even bother to evaluate the damages my thunderbolts have caused. I quickly rush to Theo and put my forehead against him, gently humming in a voice of growing calm.

Once I'm confident his out of that state, I go to pull away but he latches onto me tightly, as if I was close to death. And I just don't want to imagine what he was forced to see in that horrible state. When he loosened his tight grip, but still holding on, I take the opportunity to look around at our people. There all look much calmer and more clear minded. Turn to Daniel and see him strick an air shaped dagger into the witch's heart, instantly ending her life. No look of emotion on him. He turns to us and his injured arm seems already healed and I guess then that I also let the humming song reach all me people and comrades.

Just then, a wretching heart breaking scream breaks out into the land. I quickly search the area for the person and I'm shocked.

Its Devilin.

I just stare as she clutches her chest, face to the ground, but the pain still evident. Her nose broken and burns seems to be formed on her face. I can't figure out why she screamed though.

"That witch was her mate." Daniel says as Hunter and I help Theo up.

"What?!?!" I exclaim looking at him in shock. He simply nods his head.

"She never wanted a witch mate and her witch mate never wanted her. But their where on the agreement of combining their forces to get what their wanted" He says in disappointment.

"Look bastard of a brother! I should have killed you when I found you in sleep. Waking you up was just a mistake in my life. Just like every other fucking family I had in my life." Devlin shouts her guts out at Daniel, turns to her mate and scrowls a 'useless bitch' under her breath.

"Bullshit!" Daniel shouts back at her shocking us.

"If you ever considered us as family then my family and mate would still be here. Don't ever call them your family again." He shouts back, fist clenched tightly at his sides.

"He deserved to die. He was nothing but a useless bastards abandoned wolf."

"You shut up. You don't know nothing about him and will never" he shouts back, tears falling down his face.

"I wouldn't want to know a bastard werewolf anyways" Devlin says, finally able to stand straight.

"And you!", she turns to point to me

"You just wanted one yourself, but the godess never give you one. And you hated that because you didn't get what you wanted." Daniel shouts at her wiping his tears away.

"You pest" she gets out through her gritted teeth and goes to punch Daniel.

But I intervene. It irritated the hell of me that she showed no remorse for her mate. Even if their didn't mate, they had some connection. I punch her on the side of her face that's without bruises, making sure to leave one.

I'm so done with this bitch.

I'm ready I shout to them, knowing their all know what's going to happen.

Our side warriors all fall back and form a formation circle around the remaining warriors of Devlin.

Theo, Alek, Hunter and Daniel sit just outside the circle in a straight line channelling their energy in my direction. I surprised their still have so much to give.

I take the very little I need draw back, forcing eye contact with Devlin.

She may think she just got the upper hand, by her smirk. But no, bitch... it's your death day, I smirk back and instantly my eyes cloud and I feel like I'm in a parallel world.

"Bastard! Since when did you have the humming spirits voice" she says angrily.

"It doesn't matter, just that today I will kill you no matter what" I say, determination filling my very veins.

Although I know our bodies are down on Earth, I know we have made to a state between spaces. The area is dark all around but above our heads seems to be brighten by a galley of constellation stars.

Devlin takes the initiative to perform a move from Moarte's Dance, due to my attention focused on the environment we are in.

"You'll die here, just like all those who had that wretched voice." She adds before coming at me.

I barely miss the lash from her hands that was barely a centimeter away from my face, and instantly take a deep breath, slowly humming a disturbance frequency and all the lashes she sends out either gets destroyed mid air or rushes past me in deflection.

She speeds up the movement of her dance and more lashes come baring at me. After a good struggle I'm hit in the waist, but I don't let it slow me down and keeping increasing the volume.

Frustrated as we both seem a match, but I can't find a way to attack.

Knowing that this is probably the most stupid thing I will ever do, just have to though. For the people that deserve to live with the ones their love and not be afraid of losing them. I slowly stop the humming of the disturbing frequency and get lashed in my arms, shoulders, legs and stomach.

I don't stop walking forward though. I quickly try to avoid a lash that almost hit my head. Shock on my face but I just try to move more forward with my damaged and broken leg. It hurts so bad and I just want Theo now. Tears well in my eyes of the possibility of never having a chance to see my mate's beautiful tender blue eyes and smile. I know I said I'd never walk into death, but that's what I'm doing right now and I hate it.

I let out the scream that's bubbling in me and I can no longer hold down. All Devlin does is smirk and keep lashing at me though. For what seems like hours, but I know has only been few seconds, I fall into her dance sleep and a lifeless Theo. His body covered in blood.

I scream to get myself out of her illusion, willing myself it's not really and that Theo is safe and lending me his energy.

When I finally and barely manage to rid her illusion on me, I'm close to 2 meters away from her, I fall to the ground unable to go any further. I slowly try to sit in a mediation pose. My broken leg being a bitch, but I just try to suck it in and quickly channel the energy I absorbed earlier.

When I have it running through my veins, I start a slow painful hum as all the spirits of the earth come forth and circle around me. I can't see anything anymore and just hear the screams of Devlin. Her screams are cursing the birth of me, and all my kind that love and accept other species. But I don't sympathize with her and just channel everything within me to my loudest voice humming my pains to these spirits of Earth, begging them to end her. I force my last breath and let of a scream, willing the spirits to see my point.

cracks start to form all over the dark space. I shut my eyes and hear everything break apart and light once again reflecting on me.

Relief washes over me, but it quickly fades into thin air as I barely comprehend what happens next.

Before I can even, get up from the ground Devlin is on top of me looking on the brink on death itself.

"I-i f I- I'm dy-ing I'm take-ing you with m-e" she says, shocking me by stabbing a dagger into my chest.

Pain fills my chest, my eyes tear and I use whatever strength I have to push her off. But i don't get the chance when Theo literally throws her off me. Tears filling his eyes, but he doesn't let them fall.

"Kyran, baby stay with me." He says pleadingly but I don't listen. I smile up to him as best as I can, opening my mouth to say something but the pain spreads, choking me. I don't though, thankfully.

I reach my hand out to his face, as best as I can, and wipe a tear at the edge of his eye "I love you" I say in barely a whisper feeling my eyes are too heavy to keep them open.

I can hear a million voices telling not to close my eyes, but my body just can't seem to do as told and slowly I close my eyes welcoming the darkness.

__________________________________

A good 2000+ words.
Hope you enjoy this by crying a little bit and cursing Devlin.

Although I'm not satisfied with this chapter, but it has to be as is and it also broke my heart writing it.
😭😭😭😭

Will Kyran survive or not?

~Yukio9901

Stay strong and positive everyone. Remember you are your change!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 5 48
Claire always dreamt on having a normal life but never had one. She grew up in a small town but moved to a city when she was ten with her stepmom and...
140K 5.2K 40
Most werewolves who are unable to find their mates either run mad and become rouges or die... But that was not the case with Dominic and I because th...
103K 5K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
4K 269 61
In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... what does faith have in store for these 2? ...